Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

<3
Get to reading.
Duck's recent posts have been a lot more apologetic, addressed, and cordial. It makes sense, because if Duck kept doing what Duck was doing, Duck would continue to be lynch-fodder.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

@House, Last time I checked, survival is not the goal. I get mislynched a lot as town, but that's ok as 9/10 the Sumatran gets speed lynched there after. So stop with the needing to survive. It gets you scumread and hurts town, if you are town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by House »

In post 401, Titus wrote:@House, Last time I checked, survival is not the goal. I get mislynched a lot as town, but that's ok as 9/10 the Sumatran gets speed lynched there after. So stop with the needing to survive. It gets you scumread and hurts town, if you are town.

As town, it is in my best interest to stay alive, unless I can take down at least one scum with me.

Unlike yours, my lynches typically don't result in a follow-up scum lynch.

So, I have to try to stay alive long enough to make a positive contribution.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Skybird »

Not liking post 402 by house.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 403, Skybird wrote:Not liking post 402 by house.

Can you tell us what about it you don't like?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by House »

And I know why you don't like that post.

There's more than one reason for me to make that post, however.

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 361, dragonspawn wrote:What's a ducking?

that was supposes to be duckgoat. Apparently autocorrect is still not my friend.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 373, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 370, House wrote:
God, I love how much I intimidate people.

You don't intimidate me in the least. Where on Earth did you get that idea? I think your attitude sucks ass because there's a lot of info. in those pages and just because you weren't participating does not mean you should ignore it or tell others it's worthless. That is indeed promoting apathy and a negative atmosphere of "who gives a fuck"

feeling like a town wolf response.

I agree. House isn't that intimidating. Sorry man.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

why not? It made sense to me. You can't be very useful to the town if you end up dead without contributing to the win.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by House »

In post 408, dragonspawn wrote:

why not? It made sense to me. You can't be very useful to the town if you end up dead without contributing to the win.

She's used to my earlier games where I was apathetic to survival as town.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

@All, I really don't care to lynch House. I would imagine him being more likely to fluff the point and terminate conversation, more of an "I agree to disagree" as scum. I could be wrong here, I admit that. Yet, this conversation is bogging down in theory. Theory is where scum should want to keep this.

So enough about lurkers. Enough about theory.

@Avatar, 373 is all theory. It's easy to get hostile about theory as scum or town. Let's get some wagons going and see how people react to them. Particularly obvscum Ozgin.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Taly »

Hey Silver, I looked at some of your posts and your vote is still placed on Lala, what do you think about her recent posts? Her recent posts seem to be better in quality.

Also, are you still thinking Titus is scummy? Feels a little odd with me.

Don't understand why House is caring about survival as town right now. :/ I still see town-House, but I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish right now.

P-Edit

Titus, why are you saying Ozgin is obvscum? Plus, there has already been a wagon on Ozgin - of which you're still on, what else do you have in mind?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 409, House wrote:
In post 408, dragonspawn wrote:

She's used to my earlier games where I was apathetic to survival as town.

this post feels off. I was asking her and you answered. I've seen you flip out at people who answered questions you direct to others. And yet you felt the need to do so. Why? Why not let sky answer?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Wake1 »

'Electric Blue Crayfish'

Procambarus alleni

Vote Count 1.05

Aeronaut

Aneninen

Bookitty
Aneninen
Boonskiies

Boonskiies
T S O

Cheetory6

dragonspawn
RadiantCowbells

Drixx

Egg

FA_Q2

House
Kitz
lalaladucks

Kitz
Taly
Skybird

lalaladucks
Bookitty
dragonspawn
Silverwolf
Ozgin
Egg
Varsoon

Ozgin
Titus

Prolapsed Brain

RadiantCowbells

Silverwolf

Skybird
Cheetory6

Taly

Titus

T S O

Varsoon

Not Voting:
Aeronaut
Drixx
FA_Q2
House
Prolapsed Brain

Spoiler: Information
VLA

#
[00/00/00]

Natural Action Resolution

Natural Action Resolution

Commute - {Commuter}
Blocking - {Roleblocker > Rolestopper}
Jailkeep - {Jailkeeper}
Protection - {Doctor > Bodyguard}
Miscellaneous - {Neighborizer > Friendly Neighbor}
Kill - {Mafia factional kill = SK factional kill = Vigilante}
Role Investigation - {Cop > Gunsmith > Role Cop > Vanilla Cop}
Action Investigation - {Tracker > Watcher > Voyeur > Follower > Motion Detector}
The '>' represents internal priority between the roles.
The '=' means that internal priority between the roles is the same.
All Night Kills have the same priority/speed.

Rules OP

Link

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is 05/28/15, @4PM CT.

(expired on 2015-05-28 16:00:00)

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | | | | |
Last edited by killerjester on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Varsoon »

That's a cute Procambarus, Wake.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Titus »

@Taly, I plan to stay here until someone else scums worse than Ozgin, which I doubt is happening. That "Citizen" claim might as well have been a serious scum claim to me. The fact we could wagon House for not being here and being able to conftown himself but we can't wagon someone who spontaneously claims VT in the thread strongly suggests scum to me. I don't have a plan beyond brute force and listening to see if someone else actually provides a better case yadda yadda seven not town blah blah. The last time I caught scum during RVS with a similar thing, I was persuaded to let them go. My townreads then proceeded to get wagoned. It was town too that convinced me to back off because they wanted to hypothesize scenarios where the scum could theoretically be town.

He has been defensive and structured himself to discredit anyone who attacks him. Voting Varsoon yet attacking me is NOT a coincidence. We both saw it. We both jumped to the same conclusion. That's odd. I don't think scum!Varsoon jumps quick to the buddying thing there again, knowing I'll be checking him with a fine tooth comb if this shit comes up wrong. If you have got a wagon based on substance, you divert and you offer an alternative. Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

I wasn't really following NY 180 that closely, but I bet that Ozgin followed the same pattern.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Wait a second. Wasn't taly the first one voting for house? Now all of a sudden he doesn't want to lynch house today. Taly defending house just seems weird to me. Especially since I've seen how you guys don't get along as town.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Titus: I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ozgin and Laladucks turn up as opposite factions in the 3-3-1.
I am pretty sure that they are not on the same team. This might land one of them as town, though.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 411, Taly wrote:Hey Silver, I looked at some of your posts and your vote is still placed on Lala, what do you think about her recent posts? Her recent posts seem to be better in quality.

Also, are you still thinking Titus is scummy? Feels a little odd with me.

Don't understand why House is caring about survival as town right now. :/ I still see town-House, but I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish right now.

P-Edit

Titus, why are you saying Ozgin is obvscum? Plus, there has already been a wagon on Ozgin - of which you're still on, what else do you have in mind?

In post 416, dragonspawn wrote:Wait a second. Wasn't taly the first one voting for house? Now all of a sudden he doesn't want to lynch house today. Taly defending house just seems weird to me. Especially since I've seen how you guys don't get along as town.

Slight misrep.

When did I even fucking say I was fine with not lynching House today? Don't assume shit that isn't there. I'm just saying that I'm townreading House, even though I'm becoming increasingly more concerned about his motives.

Also, my first vote on House was an RVS vote. Why are you treating it as if it were taken so seriously and that I'm now contradicting myself? I don't know where you're even getting this...

Also, House and I have 1v1ed as both town before - does it mean 1 of us is scum right off the bat when we don't?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 417, Varsoon wrote:@Titus: I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Ozgin and Laladucks turn up as opposite factions in the 3-3-1.
I am pretty sure that they are not on the same team. This might land one of them as town, though.

In agreement there. I'm still thinking lala town. Wagon's too easy and I still don't get why. I'd wagon Kitz before lala. Chatter on her, no wagon. Still, no. We are lynching Ozgin today. Trust the Titus. Let's go. This ain't VCA awesome good but let's rock it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 415, Titus wrote:Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

I wasn't really following NY 180 that closely, but I bet that Ozgin followed the same pattern.

When did Ozgin vote for himself? Ozgin was pretty cautious in NY180. He asked me for a lot of advice in the hood and seemed to feel out the waters quite a bit before voting someone. He sheeped me too some. Here is is very brash and seemingly not afraid of how he looks at all with his play. I also believe he said he would of said the Citizen thing as PR or VT so why do you keep saying it was a VT claim? I do agree it is very odd to call himself a Citizen instead of town if he was town though.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

*Wolf, I was distracted. I meant by voting Varsoon himself and then tried to offer Lala.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 420, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 415, Titus wrote:Ozgin diverted attention from himself by voting himself and then tried to offer lala for shit reasons.

When did Ozgin vote for himself? Ozgin was pretty cautious in NY180. He asked me for a lot of advice in the hood and seemed to feel out the waters quite a bit before voting someone. He sheeped me too some. Here is is very brash and seemingly not afraid of how he looks at all with his play. I also believe he said he would of said the Citizen thing as PR or VT so why do you keep saying it was a VT claim? I do agree it is very odd to call himself a Citizen instead of town if he was town though.

Read the first fucking post again. Citizen is a VT. Thus Ozgin didn't claim town. He claimed VT.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Ozgin

I felt like Lala was low-hanging fruit but the recent lala posts made me conflicted enough to swap votes.
On one hand, recent posts from laladucks were cogent, apologetic, and generally understandable.
On the other, that's a method of survivalism that SK would almost certainly -have- to employ.
I kinda wanted to put more pressure there but this seems to be all we'll get.

House and Sky are town, imo. I'd like to avoid that for now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 420, SilverWolf wrote:

You're comparing apples to oranges with the hood. He had someone he
thought
was town to bounce ideas and see if it was going to be scummy before acting. He doesn't likely have that here most likely. Also, being impulsive and reacting to things is just something that's more personality indicative.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”