farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 323, Kagami wrote:Alright, I'm going to be very very clear here, which I think I've already done, but somehow that is being lost somewhere.

Here is post 195:

Spoiler: post 195
In post 195, farside22 wrote:MuffinZ A lot of this is vague
What don't you like?
Why is it bad?

In post 176, Mac wrote:I can see I'm going nowhere with this.

- if I believed the claim, I wouldn't be voting Brian.
- Yes I implied it wasn't town there. But in the very post before that, I also said;

Mac wrote:i was mistaken so we can probably move past this

which you seem to not be doing

I get annoyed with people tell me to drop things after I called them scum.

Just a peeve of mine.

In post 187, Kagami wrote:I agree almost entirely with zmuffin, which probably means good things.

More strongly on Cho town, less strongly on nati townish, more up in the air on mac and brian.

I think at least one, but probably exactly one, neighborhood is all town.

Oh look the sheeping is incredible and for no reason from Kats with no vote....yah this is not town kats.

In post 189, GuyInFreezer wrote:Wow so helpful so town

I sense sarcasm with this one.

@Bork: I tend to note things that either (1) iritate me (2) make as a reminder so I keep an eye on it in the future. Trolling....well it depends on a player but for me it's more of an iritatant because I see town and scum do it and find it unhelpful as town and scummy when I see it. I usually attack it but when town does it too lately I just note it for a future reference.
I'm not sure why you agree with muffinz since all he says is the case is bad without explaining jack shit.

This post contains 5 "things"

1. It questions muffin's read, specifically his scumread on you
2. It addresses Mac's statement in some dialogue where he called your case rubbish and said to drop it
3. It attacks my agreement with muffin
4. It quotes GiF's sarcasm post and says "this must be sarcasm"
5. It addresses bork's agreement with muffin and his vote on you.

All of these things are directly related to you, such your push on mac or pushes on you from muffin, bork and a perceived push from myself. #4 isn't.

Bork says in the post you quoted that it looks like a post by post review of events, and it's not crazy to include a random post. My response was that it isn't really a post by post review, since a lot of posts are skipped in favor of farside-centric ones with the exception of GiF's. I thought that was odd and asked why you included it. That is what happened, are you're free to review my iso if you disagree.

You've also picked up on another thing that happened, which is that GiF interpreted my question as an attack of some sort, and used some pretty attack-y language to describe it. Sakura also apparently found my question distasteful, and now Grapes believes it's poor etiquette and vote-worthy, despite him scumreading you.

Now, what I asked you before was a real question. I've answered yours, so I'd appreciate if you answered mine.

You addressed a specific question at zmuffinman:
In post 302, farside22 wrote:...
While I'm asking questions: What do you think of Kag being weirded out that I didn't have my post in order but said nothing about your long read that had a post out of order?

Firstly, you must believe this is something worth asking, and you've asked this as someone who is voting me. If you believe I'm scum, then you're asking muffin about a behavior that you find compellingly scummy. I find it very hard to believe that this is the case, thus I asked if there's anything more you should be asking. The answer I would expect is that you've poured over my iso trying to discern my alignment, and found other things that you believe are suspect which are also worth inquiring into.

That isn't the answer, and instead of something concrete, there's just blustering confusion that I find more than a little annoying. So I ask more directly: Does the question you've asked muffin represent much of the reasoning behind your scumread on me?

p-edit: lulz

First your lucky I'm on the computer to do this. It's harder on the phone to pull up stuff then you can imagine.

this is page 6
I see nothing of value on this page. Most of it is fluff and votes flying by here and there.
here is where you see I last left off
From post 174 - my post which is 20 post I replied to what was mostly about me in there because there was something directed to me that I found pretty fluff-tack-u-lar
The only post I really missed in all that was from Guy which I responded to later

To say your post struck me as scummy would be yes.
It came off as thinking you were testing water to see if others would buy it rather then something that was worth a damn.
The only other subject I see in the thread lately was about set up spec, which I find worthless right now.

Finally muffin is not voting you currently.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:55 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm seriously going to just lurk and give reads with no reason from here on in.

enjoy
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:56 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

In post 326, farside22 wrote:I'm seriously going to just lurk and give reads with no reason from here on in.

enjoy

Get your own playstyle!
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Kagami »

Ok. That's interesting.

Let's imagine you and I are both town, farside. Who is scum then?

As an aside, setup spec has some relevance given the claims on the table, and I think I have a pretty good idea how the setup ticks. I think FG had THUpick 3 in mind while designing it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 328, Kagami wrote:Ok. That's interesting.

Let's imagine you and I are both town, farside. Who is scum then?

As an aside, setup spec has some relevance given the claims on the table, and I think I have a pretty good idea how the setup ticks. I think FG had THUpick 3 in mind while designing it.

Kats reads a bit scummy. The trollish behavior seems off to me about her.
Bk claim and post rubbed me wrong, can't recall what off hand.
I go back and forth with Bork read. One moment I like the guy and think he's got good thought, then he post really weird and non scummy things to declare a scum read. Those following him bothered me more and his unvote on nacho was good.
Right now not a whole lot of scum reads. More town and null reads at this time.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Kagami »

Nothing wrong with town reads, who do you think are town?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Kagami »

I'm at Nacho, muffin, BS, Cho, and Gaiden for town. I think Bork is probably also town.

People of interest to me are sakura, yourself, GiF, and grapes.

I would very much like to see more Nati.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Kagami »

Would also like normal muffin to make an appearance.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 330, Kagami wrote:Nothing wrong with town reads, who do you think are town?

town: nacho, gif, cho, lala, sukura, mac, grapes

In post 331, Kagami wrote:I'm at Nacho, muffin, BS, Cho, and Gaiden for town. I think Bork is probably also town.

People of interest to me are sakura, yourself, GiF, and grapes.

I would very much like to see more Nati.

Why is gif, sakura and grapes people of interest?

I think Nati, BS and non zz muffin need to post more
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 258, Nachomamma8 wrote:sheep captain america
you have a good hydra dynamic with him, i'm sure using him as your sounding board can only result in good things

I do but I just...part of the reason I stopped playing mafia was because it was
too much
for me anymore. Fakegod called in a favor to get me to join and I want to try here though...bleh.

In post 331, Kagami wrote:I would very much like to see more Nati.

What do you want to know? I need direction.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 333, farside22 wrote:Why is [myself,] gif, sakura and grapes people of interest?

Because I find the interaction around my wagon un-townish enough to be suspicious, while also seeing things that don't look scum-scum. Alignments in that group seem sortable.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 335, Kagami wrote:
In post 333, farside22 wrote:Why is [myself,] gif, sakura and grapes people of interest?

Because I find the interaction around my wagon un-townish enough to be suspicious, while also seeing things that don't look scum-scum. Alignments in that group seem sortable.

I like grapes' vote on you the least so far
beefycheese
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Mac »

In post 244, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 232, Mac wrote:also i don't think cho really has 5 votes on d5

Why?

thought it seemed to much, but if the mod has a history of roles like those then it's possible
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 334, Natirasha wrote:
In post 331, Kagami wrote:I would very much like to see more Nati.

What do you want to know? I need direction.

What do you think about the people in this game with whom you have the most prior experience?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 335, Kagami wrote:

Ah so just omgus.
Got it.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Mac »

In post 276, Muffin wrote:
In post 272, Nachomamma8 wrote:and you're pushing me despite the signals that say DO NOT PUSH which already are much much louder than they should be

Lol

VOTE: nacho

In post 277, lalaladucks wrote:Finished V/LA
Things here seem quite intriguing
Nachos are yummy

VOTE: nachomamma with guacamole

i don't like either of these. muffins I can arguably see where he's coming from but I think it's really cheap to just quote a post and saying "lol" with a vote. it's just shit.

meanwhile, ducky finishes her v/la, doesn't comment on anything and follows onto the nachowagon that is apparently rolling. cheap; i'd expect a bit more comments on the gamestate and instead, we get a fluffvote.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:00 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I also feel that scum farside
probably
wouldn't have posted 326.

I dunno I somewhat like her reaction to pressure in general this game even if sometimes the arguments get a little messy.
beefycheese
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:03 am

Post by Mac »

In post 278, Katsuki wrote:
In post 270, Nachomamma8 wrote:The assumptions I'm making is that Cho is telling the truth and Katsuki's role as scum makes sense while both roles existing as town does not. If Katsuki is not telling the truth about his role, he's probably scum so I'm not really making assumptions there. I don't care about other doublevoters (why should I?). Yes, katsuki as scum would take this path as scum because he has before.

FUCKING LOL

UNVOTE, VOTE NACHO

arguably, this comes under the category i just dissed muffin for, but this differs from that in the sense that kat and nacho are fairly in touch with each others play I think. also, he's been involved with (or the subject of) the discussion prior to this which is how it differs from muffin
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

@Mac: Agree; I'm guessing scum probably hopped on Nacho after my vote between (Katsuki, regular-Muffin, lala)

I have no real way to qualify that statement any further at this point; it's probably something to come back to later.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 342, Mac wrote:but this differs from that in the sense that kat and nacho are fairly in touch with each others play I think.

They're both calling each other scum. Do you think one is correct?
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:09 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 308, farside22 wrote:Grapes is town.

Would like correspondence about this; the catchup post did not have this effect on me.
beefycheese
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Mac »

muffinman wrote:mm, he claimed a "confirmable role" - that's slightly different to "modconfirmed" as you seem to be taking it

i don't really care about the soft-claim so much; it didn't bother me and i thought his interaction with cho was kind of town-looking. i have ideas about what the setup probably looks like and, at the very least, his soft-claim 'fits' here

what are your not-brian thoughts on the game atm?

well he claimed IC soooo. I guess it will be clear on d5 whether brian is fakeclaiming or not but like I mentioned before, I thought it might be a method to live late and reach endgame.

not-brian wise, I see townGIF here although I'm feeling slightly paranoid because I'm getting flashbacks to xenoblade where scumgif snowballed me. I'll probably get over that in time. I feel good about grapes and his entry into the game, bork is a solid town read.

scumreads are brian and ducky. I wanted to include farside here but I feel like she may be town who is being misunderstood. I've totally glazed over the current Kagami/farside back and forth though.

I'm back and forth on you and nacho right now so I'm sticking with you both as null right now. also, notsci could be scum but I'll wait for more content before committing to that
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Mac »

In post 343, borkjerfkin wrote:@Mac: Agree; I'm guessing scum probably hopped on Nacho after my vote between (Katsuki, regular-Muffin, lala)

I have no real way to qualify that statement any further at this point; it's probably something to come back to later.

I think ducky's vote felt like the worst because it came from nowhere almost. it was an announcement that she finished her v/la and decided to join the nacho wagon with no reasoning. muffin at least gave a post which he evidently thought was voteworthy (although did not explain why)

In post 344, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 342, Mac wrote:but this differs from that in the sense that kat and nacho are fairly in touch with each others play I think.

They're both calling each other scum. Do you think one is correct?

if they are as in touch with each other as I think they seem to be, I imagine one is correct. I don't have alot of experience with Katsuki though, from what I remember he was scum with mastin in anything goes where they managed to mislynch me even though I was practically confirmed town - alot of this was down to mastin though. if I had a strong townread on nacho, I'd be inclined to agree with his read on katsuki provided he was able to articulate the reason clearly.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Mac »

In post 290, Kagami wrote:Why would scum-brian claim D5 IC under very little pressure?

this is a fair point, but it could be a means of getting to d5 before he retracts the claim on the grounds that he was just trolling around.

meh. that's a shitty answer on my part because I'm not sure that's brians style of play but on the flip side, is claiming day one out of nowhere his style of play?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 286, zMuffinMan wrote:
not really

i mean, there is probably nothing that brings me more satisfaction in a mafia game than voting nacho, but i don't think anything he's done so far is that bad

also, there's one reason i'm probably not gonna talk about that makes me feel OK about him (but it's also not a super awesome reason to think he's town with what little has actually happened so whatevs)

what do you think about ? and what do you think about ?

You should satisfy yourself then.

33 gave me mixed feelings initially and was overall null

I give no fucks about 272 after that shit post that was 270. The premise of all his assumptions and subsequent conclusion of me being scum were construed piles of shit, and something that is more typical of NACHOSCUM. I've been pushed by both nachoTOWN and nachoSCUM before as town and I know the differences by now.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a