Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Katsuki »

^I will also note that Nacho's scummeta is incredibly distinctive.

@Farside: What about my play is scummy?

@Muffin: thanks remind me to go read up that neighborhood sometime I didnt even know you had one in touhou
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Katsuki »

goddamn pagebreak
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:33 am

Post by Mac »

grapes wrote:
This is pretty weak. I also sense some projecting because mac here seems to be tunneling on brian himself from what I've seen. Being his lone scum read and all.

lone scum read does not equal tunnelling. if you check my iso I was interacting with others and only mentioned brian when asked. brian took alot of opportunities to shoehorn gifscum into his posts and coerce others into thinking the same.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 341, borkjerfkin wrote:I also feel that scum farside
probably
wouldn't have posted 326.

I dunno I somewhat like her reaction to pressure in general this game even if sometimes the arguments get a little messy.

I should probably sig that because it's how I amina nutshell.

In post 343, borkjerfkin wrote:@Mac: Agree; I'm guessing scum probably hopped on Nacho after my vote between (Katsuki, regular-Muffin, lala)

I have no real way to qualify that statement any further at this point; it's probably something to come back to later.

I lean kats and muffin over lala

In post 345, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 308, farside22 wrote:Grapes is town.

Would like correspondence about this; the catchup post did not have this effect on me.

I liked the post. It was thought out and in my view scum would just pile onto my wagon with that read and continue. But didn't.
Yes I know im self absorbed I some ways. It's a flaw I sometimes forget about.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 338, Kagami wrote:What do you think about the people in this game with whom you have the most prior experience?

By that I assume you mean zmuffin? Because Nacho tends to show his alignment easily later in the game when he decides to start building the townblocks.

But muffin, well, I mean, he's fine enough now. I'm 1 for 10 in pinning his scum game though.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Kagami »

I was ambiguous more because I'm not really sure with whom you have the most experience, other than zmuff. I thought ns would enter in there for one, though I think his alignment will show in time anyway.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Kagami »

Spoiler: post 340
In post 340, Mac wrote:
In post 276, Muffin wrote:
In post 272, Nachomamma8 wrote:and you're pushing me despite the signals that say DO NOT PUSH which already are much much louder than they should be

Lol

VOTE: nacho

In post 277, lalaladucks wrote:Finished V/LA
Things here seem quite intriguing
Nachos are yummy

VOTE: nachomamma with guacamole

i don't like either of these. muffins I can arguably see where he's coming from but I think it's really cheap to just quote a post and saying "lol" with a vote. it's just shit.

meanwhile, ducky finishes her v/la, doesn't comment on anything and follows onto the nachowagon that is apparently rolling. cheap; i'd expect a bit more comments on the gamestate and instead, we get a fluffvote.

I kind of don't want to lynch anyone whose name is in this spoiler^

I also like mac's posts.

UNVOTE:
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Kagami »

maybe lala
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I'll do stuff this night

I have some townreads evolved.
Stay tuned for episode 27.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:20 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

episode 27?
You're not going to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. S*Gaiden will not make long cases, write stunning insights, or sugar coat his words. He is not the man for multi-paragraph eloquence. He is, however, being honest to a fault, and it comes across in his writing.
- GreyICE
it can help the game for people to be aware that L-1 is L-Gaiden
- popsofctown
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 302, farside22 wrote:If I didn't agree with the rest of the reads I would have said as much. As it was mac was the only one I disagreed with.
I already explained my sukura issue. I'm not sure what else think is going to be said on this.
As for only commenting to gif, he was addressing me and the rest of what I read was really nothing special in my eyes.

ok. if you agreed with the rest of gif's reads, why are/were you questioning gif about his fake-muffin read? and if you agreed with the rest of his reads, why did you specifically mention bork and only bork in ?

also was a bit unclear; i wasn't asking for an explanation of the sakura vote per se (though i think "playstyle change" is pretty turd reasoning ftr), it was more about why you were voting sakura over mac at that point. you specifically took issue with the mac read in the first post; the direction your second post headed in didn't make a lot of sense to me given your first post

In post 302, farside22 wrote:Also in my view when people step in with a player being accused you don't think that BK will say anything if he is scum having someone who will continue to step in for him over and over?

how is me expressing a town read on brian preventing anyone from interacting with brian any more than, say, you expressing a town read on any random player is preventing them from interacting with said player?

if anything, he has more to answer to now because, for example, mac needed to go into more detail about his read?

In post 302, farside22 wrote:What do you think of Kag being weirded out that I didn't have my post in order but said nothing about your long read that had a post out of order?

i don't really think the issue was just that it was out of order
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually skimming through the back-and-forth with kagami, i'm actually feeling slightly better about farside

meh

gonna think about it when i get home tonight
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:38 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think the actual points she's making look pretty shit, but the way she's doing it feels town~ish

gonna read it properly later
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Natirasha »

In post 355, Kagami wrote:I was ambiguous more because I'm not really sure with whom you have the most experience, other than zmuff. I thought ns would enter in there for one, though I think his alignment will show in time anyway.

I talk to notscience offsite enough that I'm sort of out-of-sync with his onsite abilities now, also I kinda don't really read his posts.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Natirasha »

That said notscience is posting less than I'm used to but shrugf.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 360, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 302, farside22 wrote:If I didn't agree with the rest of the reads I would have said as much. As it was mac was the only one I disagreed with.
I already explained my sukura issue. I'm not sure what else think is going to be said on this.
As for only commenting to gif, he was addressing me and the rest of what I read was really nothing special in my eyes.

ok. if you agreed with the rest of gif's reads, why are/were you questioning gif about his fake-muffin read? and if you agreed with the rest of his reads, why did you specifically mention bork and only bork in ?

also was a bit unclear; i wasn't asking for an explanation of the sakura vote per se (though i think "playstyle change" is pretty turd reasoning ftr), it was more about why you were voting sakura over mac at that point. you specifically took issue with the mac read in the first post; the direction your second post headed in didn't make a lot of sense to me given your first post

In post 302, farside22 wrote:Also in my view when people step in with a player being accused you don't think that BK will say anything if he is scum having someone who will continue to step in for him over and over?

how is me expressing a town read on brian preventing anyone from interacting with brian any more than, say, you expressing a town read on any random player is preventing them from interacting with said player?

if anything, he has more to answer to now because, for example, mac needed to go into more detail about his read?

In post 302, farside22 wrote:What do you think of Kag being weirded out that I didn't have my post in order but said nothing about your long read that had a post out of order?

i don't really think the issue was just that it was out of order

1)I didn't get the muffin scum read at all, hence the question to him.
I don't think this is really that difficult to understand.
2) as for why sukura over Mac. Idk I had one vote and picked one to put it on. Does it matter?
3) you keep disagreeing when anyone says anything negative about bk, would you like quotes on this? So what stops bk for responding or using you as his crutch? Why don't you let him come in and say his own peace?
Why is that an issue for you?
4) so what was kag's issue then?

@kats: you've done nothing town that I see this far.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

I feel really disenchanted with nat
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 340, Mac wrote:
In post 276, Muffin wrote:
In post 272, Nachomamma8 wrote:and you're pushing me despite the signals that say DO NOT PUSH which already are much much louder than they should be

Lol

VOTE: nacho

In post 277, lalaladucks wrote:Finished V/LA
Things here seem quite intriguing
Nachos are yummy

VOTE: nachomamma with guacamole

i don't like either of these. muffins I can arguably see where he's coming from but I think it's really cheap to just quote a post and saying "lol" with a vote. it's just shit.
Why's it shit?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

It's not shit. It's a big, steaming pile of guacamole.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Post by Natirasha »

In post 366, farside22 wrote:I feel really disenchanted with nat

Understandable. :P
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by Muffin »

In post 368, lalaladucks wrote:It's not shit. It's a big, steaming pile of guacamole.

Meaning what
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 162, Mac wrote:
In post 89, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 79, Natirasha wrote:Rabble rabble Fakegod made me join rabble rabble

Me too. I don't even remember /inning.

I don't think I've ever seen Gif post so much so early like ever. I also don't think I've ever seen Gif-scum. Maybe it's a sign.

VOTE: Gif

this feels like an rvs

is it an rvs?

Yes. Does it make a difference? I don't think it would considering you voted me regardless of what my answer would have been.

I'd say I was pushing Gif because of what he said here, but then I'd be lying because I just noticed that post today.

In post 167, farside22 wrote:And I'm still happy with my vote currently, feel my head exploding with all the day 5 claims and wonder why the flark people are claiming stuff right now.

Bk: why did you feel you needed to claim?

I'm assuming you mean me, and not this guy. But I didn't claim my role, although I can understand why you think it was a serious claim even though I wasn't being serious about this game at all when I entered the thread and I had all of...one vote on me? Maybe two if you count Gif's posture. Cho's doesn't count because I softclaimed first and I thought his vote could have been skeevy and opportunistic.

The only thing I've claimed is that I'm a Day 5 confirmable role. The part about me being an innocent child was just me taking a quick jab at
Muf
Captain Awesome and seeing what Gif would do.

In post 174, zMuffinMan wrote:I doubt he's lying
That would be really stupid
Like, really, really...

You make a good point
Didn't like him refusing
Dead if he's lying

In post 174, zMuffinMan wrote:Nati maybe town
For that one contentless post
Hard to explain in...
a haiku
... fuck

You're doing that thing again where you have a read that's just so ethereal to me and I have no idea why it's even a thing. Bonus points for it being Nati. :igmeou:

In post 176, Mac wrote:if I believed the claim, I wouldn't be voting Brian.

I'm not an innocent child, so I'm having a really hard time rebutting your push against me. I think you're town, so I think I'm just not going to bother and hope you go away.

In post 194, borkjerfkin wrote:also weird verbiage regarding notscience who she has dismissed as a troll -- I see not trolling but instead pretty much just languishing. I think the best way to put it is that farside's "I think ns is trolling" feels dismissive [guess we can ignore him] rather than alarmist [why is ns trolling?] or corrective [hey ns: stop trolling] and I don't think it should. It's more minor a point on e-paper than it sounded in my head.

This stood out to me because I feel Notty's good at sitting on the sidelines with color commentary as scum which he was more than happy to admit in Survivor Mafia. Are you scumreading Notty? Because your use of the word 'languishing' makes me think you're at least leaning that way, but your earlier sentiments towards his mason claim with you and you not addressing him in any way make me think this might not be the case.

Thanks for being my back-up mod, by the way.

In post 212, Kagami wrote:I'm not entirely sure what to make of the kastuki/kagami thing other than that farside-scum implies katsuki-town.

Why?

In post 225, Mac wrote:I just feel D5 is too late to be modconfirmed, purely because im assuming 13v4, if we mislynch 4 times and lose 4 townies thats 5v4 which is possible for BS to be modconfirmed.

But say we have an extra kill somewhere, like a vig or delayed poisoner ( :P ) then the d5 role is useless.

it's set up spec reasons and generally im not good at setup so I could be waaay off target here, but thats my thought process

I got to choose which day to be confirmed. The other Day 5 softclaims/hardclaims are just coincidence as far as I'm concerned. Have at that what you will.

Although I think I'm starting to see why my role is a thing for this setup.

In post 259, GuyInFreezer wrote:I was like "how the flying hell do y'all know so much about setup"
and then I read the op.

Oh hey, look at all the helpful information I didn't read. :o How uncharacteristic of me.

*I don't see why one of Cho/Cupcake has to be scum. But I do think there's probably at least one scum double-voter or vote related role in this game.

In post 292, zMuffinMan wrote:i think 123 was facetious

It was!

In post 294, Kagami wrote:unless BS really really hates playing scum.

I prefer to be town, but I also find it more frustrating and less enjoyable than being scum.

In post 301, borkjerfkin wrote:especially if that claim is positive utility

The positive utility of my role is debatable.

In post 304, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 290, Kagami wrote:Why would scum-brian claim D5 IC under very little pressure?

Dunno, but he clearly didn't read the OP, otherwise he'd have gone for a more credible fake claim.

And this explains a lot of the suspicion on me.

In post 337, Mac wrote:
In post 244, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 232, Mac wrote:also i don't think cho really has 5 votes on d5

Why?

thought it seemed to much, but if the mod has a history of roles like those then it's possible

Same mod that made Gif a one-shot infinite voter in Viscon Crossroads that never made it past N1. Also the same mod that likes to give town things like 4-town-roleblocker neighborhoods with a linked scum messenger/spy thingy.

In post 356, Kagami wrote:I kind of don't want to lynch anyone whose name is in this spoiler^

I also like mac's posts.

So you like Mac's posts, but you don't want to lynch either of the players he's calling out as scum? Why?
Cho
Cho
Goon
Cho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Cho »

Nacho treating my claim as if it's 100% guaranteed true is kind of... lol.

VOTE: Nacho

Normally I'd be squicked by the wagon speed, but I just tried that tactic to qualify my reads as scum, so I'll force myself not to be.

Arden

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I think the Nacho wagon is pretty awful and Kats could be doing the same thing he got away with in the last Alice game.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.6

Nachomamma8 [5] - Muffin, lalaladucks(x2), Katsuki, Cho
Kagami [1] - grapes
Muffin [1] - GuyInFreezer
SXTLHGaiden [2] - notscience, Brian Skies
Brian Skies [2] - Mac, Sakura Hana
farside22 [1] - zMuffinMan
Katsuki [2] - Nachomamma8, farside22

Not Voting [4]
- Natirasha, SXTLHGaiden, borkjerfkin, Kagami

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Deadline is May 25, 2015, at Noon PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2015-05-25 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”