Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Egg »

On Day 6, shouldn't we have enough info to not be lynching purely for info? Your mentality will bring us to a 3p LYLO where lynching the SK immediately keeps us away from that path.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. I don't townread AP. I don't townread you, either.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 am

Post by pisskop »

I would lynch Dragon, as I said earlier.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4720, pisskop wrote:I disagree, and no, I will have to think about the information gained from the lynch.

There is no information, holy shit. Either I'm town or I'm not and if you can't pick up on how stupidly town my mindset has been then you never will.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Its like you guys just wont get it
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4722, Aneninen wrote:Just one question, AP.
Did you think that you had been lynched?

(Because I thought so.)

No, I knew who was voting me.

Also since when did people stop caring about RIP? <- Mostly asking because its kind of surreal now that I think about it. Although he hasn't been here which is pleasant.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Egg »

How is AP an info lynch if you think he is SK. You realize that at least two of the scum reads you mentioned are definitely town, right? Why aren't you doing more to determine which reads you are wrong about? We are running out of lynches faster than you seem to realize.

pisskop wrote: I would lynch Dragon

pisskop wrote: I don't townread AP. I don't townread you [Egg], either.

pisskop wrote: vote: texcat

This was all today. Yesterday, you voted RIP. Anen is the only player you don't seem willing to lynch. That's not good.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

RIP should be town if I have his meta down right.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

I give AP the credit of being capable of saying genuine things as scum :\
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4732, pisskop wrote:RIP should be town if I have his meta down right.

His meta of zero completed games? :roll:
And "well AP is a good scum player" is a bullshit reason to be voting me. My scumgame is discernible and also better than this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

RIP, RC, BBT

I have undoubtedly shared moe gamespace with them than any others here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe Titus, if you include my older games.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4733, pisskop wrote:I give AP the credit of being capable of saying genuine things as scum :\

So do I but I also agree with his post right after this one by you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Damn there are like 3 RCs now. Red Coyote is p cool. Rapid canyon who siteflaked in early 2013 (rip) and I assumed you mean Radiant Cowbells.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Egg »

He meant ReaperCharlie
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hahaha, well played :P
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:04 am

Post by dragonspawn »

VOTE: pisskop

he doesn't care who gets lynched. I said we should look for someone fluid with their votes
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Egg »

I don't think King would have been so open about SK play if she were actually SK though. That's why it's so frustrating. Pisskop is probably town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Dragon's a good lynch today.

So is Tex.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Are you sure you dont want to lynch AP?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 6:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4742, Egg wrote:I don't think King would have been so open about SK play if she were actually SK though. That's why it's so frustrating. Pisskop is probably town.

What do you think about Texcat saying she'd rather mafia hunt so as not to lynch many good town players on a quest to find the SK?

I'm actually curious, that post keeps coming back to my head but I can't figure out what it all means for her alignment.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4744, pisskop wrote:Are you sure you dont want to lynch AP?

Yes.

AP, I forgot about that post. But I dunno. The assumption that the SK is a good player feels weird. But at the same time, I'm not sure if Tex views herself as a good player or not. Or rather I'm not sure if she views her play here as being good play. And at the time she said that, it may have been less true than here. So let me ask you this. Would a person who isn't playing well as SK make a post like that that assumes the SK is a good player? Note that I'm not disagreeing with you. Just trying to look at this critically and encourage you to do the same. Now. If Tex is town, I still want to know why she'd make that assumption. It doesn't look like that was ever explained.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

[sigh]

vote: Texcat
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Egg: I'm not surprised that you did - I prefer to get cold reads off of personality and gauging whether a person believes what they are saying at any point. I'd have to imagine Texcat thinks her play is good if she shot Drixx on Night 1. (Same would go for anyone using that logic really). You are probably right in saying that an SK who thinks they are playing poorly wouldn't make a post like that.

If texcat is town, then that is a weird assumption. I originally disliked her making that argument because it ~felt~ wrong. I.E., Why would hunting for an SK hurt town and why can't hunting for it be done in parallel with mafia hunting? Granted, things like VCA and interaction tells only work on mafia so if that is what she is using for scumhunting then trying to stick to mafia hunting makes sense. Assuming the SK is necessarily a strong town player IS kind of weird though. I need to reread from around that time.

Teexcat could be the droids we're looking for.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Egg »

Gonna try something. Note that I'm making an assumption that may or may not be true that SK would want to kill people who suspect them. Let's see if this gives anyone a motive for most of the SK kills.

SK's kills' last stated read on each of you guys:
Drixx:
-Anen - Implied town?
-AP (House) - Very town
-Dragonspawn - Implied scum
-pisskop (King)- Scum
-RIP (ABR) - Less scummy than before
-Tex - "Willing to vote"
^AP and Anen don't seem like they'd have any motive. Everyone else could.

Gamr:
-Anen - Implied very weak scum
-AP - mild scum
-Dragonspawn - Null town
-pisskop - "pisskop is the SK"
-RIP - ABR - town for meta
-Tex - Very weak maybe implied scum but mostly null
^Pisskop has clear motive here. Dragonspawn and ABR are really the only ones who definitely don't, but Texcat even doesn't really. So pisskop, AP, and Anen come out on top interestingly enough.

Titus:
-Anen - Scum
-AP - "questioning" her read. Scroll up a little and she calls him SK "gun to her head"
-Dragonspawn - Scum, judging by the vote.
-pisskop - "not mafia, maybe SK"
-RIP (ABR) - "would hammer" not her "favorite lynch"
-Tex - Moderate town
^So everyone has motive here except Tex

ika (I'm putting almost no stock in this one because everyone seemed to have him as pretty obvtown and some people may have even believed his cop claim):
-Anen - Can't really find any better than doesn't understand a null town read. *Shrug*
-AP - Annoying town
-dragonspawn - lynch him
-pisskop - Unclear, but wasn't friendly towards him so meh
-RIP (ABR) - policy lynch? That's the best I can find. Man, ika sucks at conveying reads.
-tex - "could be scum"
^Tex and dragon I guess.

Royal:
-Anen - Mafia
-AP - "potential SK"
-dragonspawn - "top suspect" after Delta
-pisskop - Nothing recent, but scum early and called out what she thought was a hammer on dragonspawn.
-RIP - "Noteworthy" on suspect list. Placed after Delta and Dragonspawn
-tex - included in town block
^So only Tex and Anen make absolutely no sense. I admit pisskop is a bit of a stretch.

So. Here's who everyone had motive to kill:
Anen- Gamr (weak), Titus
AP-Gamr, Titus, Royal (Note Drixx had a strong town read on House)
Dragonspawn- Drixx, Titus, ika, Royal
pisskop- Drixx, Gamr, Titus, maybe Royal (Gamr and Titus both had him as SK)
RIP- Titus, ika, Royal (All pretty weak)
Tex-Drixx, Gamr, ika (All pretty weak, Royal kill makes no sense)

Note: Found this quoted in Gamr's ISO and it might be a SK tell:
Dragonspawn wrote:Not a question I was expecting to see you ask.

What does everyone think of ika's question about the sk?

So I'm still confident it's dragonspawn. I reeeeeallllyyyy doubt it's Anen. I don't think it's AP. Pisskop comes out of this post looking worse than initially and Tex better than initially but I'd still put them towards the middle of my reads list and if it came down to them, I'd have a lot to look at. RIP is probably my #2 choice.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”