A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I am asking in case I am making assumptions that are false.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

No I have plenty of interest in working with the thread, I have no interest in working with you or doing precisely what you want, especially since you have no qualms about obliterating information that doesn't suit you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I didn't obliterate the info. It was quoted. :) It is readable. You just can't do scummy things there.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

How is it scummy to provide information that's true to the group?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1024, A Royal Saint wrote:
@Ika -- Can I quote them for future reading purposes for everyone? Or is that against the spirit of the rules?

I dont get what you are asking?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Really ARS, you're going to obliterate all the VCs but the ones you want?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Depends on if it is the truth and if we trust you which the thread and I do not.

Again truthful information not scummy. But your information maybe.

@Ika -- If I blow up another Vote Count but quote it beforehand, may people "read" my quote with their eyeballs and talk about it?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1031, A Royal Saint wrote:@Ika -- If I blow up another Vote Count but quote it beforehand, may people "read" my quote with their eyeballs and talk about it?

WHat is this "blowing up vc" you speak about?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Ika -- What happened to 275
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

That is blowing up VCs.

And my plan is to create a backup. Anyone who wishes a vote count post to not be blown up and recreated will state said purpose for post and get town buy in. That is assuming I can quote them before I blow them.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I has nukes and I am NOT afraid to use them as you have seen. It all depends on if backups permissible :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

How about you don't get to unilaterally change the best purpose for my role? I'm not going to put out the information, you want let out. I'm going to use my role in the best way possible.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1033, A Royal Saint wrote:@Ika -- What happened to 275

WHat about 275? All i see is a giant middle finger that i got from youtube comments when i was board
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1031, A Royal Saint wrote:Depends on if it is the truth and if we trust you which the thread and I do not.

Again truthful information not scummy. But your information maybe.

@Ika -- If I blow up another Vote Count but quote it beforehand, may people "read" my quote with their eyeballs and talk about it?

If you don't trust me to tell the truth, then there's no need to go around obliterating the posts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Alrighty based on my role PM I am going to be making a massive spoiler post of all the votals tomorrow morning/this evening. I will send out a mass nuke of all vote counts except what the thread agrees is most helpful right before deadline.

Now town does :)

And yes there is because it will leash scum and town accordingly. The public thread will be a stop gap for all actions requiring a post.

@Ika -- It is a very nice middle finger :P Moving on.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm the only player who needs posts to do what I do. Who knows whether those vote totals will be useful in the future?

Why the hell are you actually removing the options for me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Because you are scum continually trying to avoid a leash rather than be transparent and work with the thread.

If you really had a sensor that could activate and say how many people were on a given lynch town and scum you would want the biggest vote count not the smallest. Then the next day get a semi big one and compare and find a definite scum. With such a small sample size that is useless.

And how do you know if you are the only one? Maybe someone else does? Hell I have unlimited nukes for a reason. I could start ww3 and effectively role block anyone who needs posts.

If anyone needs posts let the thread know please :D
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Now you will work with thread or I nuke. You don't have other options. Stop complaining and start working.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

@ARS, I'm willing to work with my townreads. You and Elusive are not the entire thread. No one else has even commented.

I don't want the smallest. I want something that gives us more and more information in the thread. I want small enough where I could get all town, but if I hit scum, then that's dandy too. If the wagon is large, it becomes just revealing there are X many scum in the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

All the scum do not pile on a lynch duh. Flail away. Doesn't help your cause.

I am giving 24 hours to comment before nukedom. They have time. And your reads are clearly wrong.

Going to bed now with them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

@ARS, why not leave the wagons for the future? Why are you supposing they have no use? What are you afraid of?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus -- You. Pure and simple. You are scum.

If you are the only person who needs posts as you claim you should work with the thread instead of asking me a billion questions and clogging it up. Why would I leave wagons for the future for scum?

It is also why I am asking if anyone needs a votal. If it is just you and you continue to try to break your leash instead of accept it I will just nuke all the votals. I am done going around in circles on this. Let me sleep.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

ARS, I actually laughed out loud when I read . That is the best power in the game by far, lol. With all these crazy powers running around my shitty ass boring role is looking extraordinarily unsatisfying. You do have a restriction that stops you from just eliminating the entire thread though, right?

@Anyone scumreading me that isn't Titus or shos: Why? Can anyone provide a case with points I haven't already sufficiently explained? Otherwise it seems like people are just sheeping shos while ignoring what I'm saying, which would be an aggravating way to end up dying, to say the least.

Oh, and by the way, McMenno is telling the truth. Just look at .
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Ricastle -- First thanks for the McMenno correction. I missed 465. Since the shos/you and Titus/elusive fight took most of my time I missed that one.
Well, I'd be a bit nervous about him sticking around too long, so either way we know he is 3P based on his claim so it is better than anything else. Shos I'm waffling on.

I honestly thought I'd never use it and it's just be trolling hence why I claimed a bit VT earlier...I mean when would destroying vote counts help town? I thought it was a weak as fuck power, but since there's a power that uses votals which TBH I have never heard of, it's actually kinda awesome. Maybe your powers will be awesome too?

With the low-town games the best thing to do is leash scum and 3Ps when we can't kill them.

About eliminating the post...I guess I could eliminate the entire thread maybe...I would just have to quote the entire thing to avoid being negative EV. Mostly the restriction is how much I want to quote so people can read so I create a visibility area . :P And right now I will need to quote a ton so I am getting my sleep and working on that. This is a really time consuming roleblock....*sigh*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Post by Titus »

And what the duck good is it? What if I am cleared? Then what? My bad? Really, that's asinine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”