pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4900 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 am

Post by pisskop »

piss wagon never stood a chance.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:07 am

Post by RIP »

VOTE: angry pigeon he's really the right vote.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:07 am

Post by RIP »

Piss why don't u vote ap with me?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Egg »

Ok, continuing:
-Post 4203 - Misrepping the PoE case. He acts like it was the method being attacked when it was really the application of it.
-Posts 4225, 4239 - Seems to be attacking pisskop's playstyle and calling it scum.
-Post 4266 - When asked for reasoning on his vote, he asks for reasoning why he is SK. That would have been fine if he also provided reasoning
- Post 4267 - Hmm. Tells us why Delta had motivation to kill Drixx. But then asks who else had motivation without checking. Shows he doesn't truly believe Delta is the SK in my opinion, but also leaves it open for other people to look elsewhere without doing so himself.
-Post 4272 - Bad explanation for the random capital W. Has been discussed enough.
-Post 4280 - Back to "ok, lynch me" lol. Claims to want time for a reads list.
-Post 4288- Now death is his top choice. Two issues. One, why? Two, he isn't acting like it.
-Post 4301 - I think he's subtly campaigning for AP to vote Delta based on the vote count (3-3-2 for Dragon, Delta, Tex repectively)
-Post 4375 - "if you were town you'd want us to lynch the SK." says the guy who wants to be lynched? But now he's going hard after Delta.
-Post 4383 - Royal called Dragonspawn scum for the first time. Royal died the next night.
-Post 4452 - The LYLO point against pisskop is a huge stretch.
-Post 4510 - Pushing pisskop. Not surprised. He set that up for after Delta's town flip.
-Post 4537 - I'm wondering why the pisskop vote hasn't happened yet.
-Post 4560 - Now scum is Anen or me. When did pisskop become town?
-Post 4570, 4576 - I thought this was awkward. Says I'm pushing him as an easy lynch. I come back with "if it was so easy, why hasn't it happened yet" (paraphrased). He concedes, but leaves his vote. It's weird.
-Post 4651 - Doesn't care if he's lynched. I still don't buy that.
-Post 4694 - Dragonspawn, did you start townreading pisskop somewhere?
-Post 4741 - After saying twice that it's either me or Anen, he votes pisskop.
-Post 4752 - If you haven't been scumreading tex, why "like the pressure" this late in the game?
-Post 4852 - I originally wondered if this was town who wasn't online between the lynch and day start. But with a 10 minute gap between the Mod's post and his, it's entirely possible he was online, PM'd the Mod who was also online, and the Mod started the day. This was his first post of the RL day so it's hard to tell. The post feels like an overreaction though considering that at the time of his last post, we had a player at L-1 and another at L-2 and 4n told us after the Flubber lynch that nights would end early if the SK's kill was submitted.
-Post 4855 - Claims not to understand the Anen kill. Anen was probably the most widely townread player in the game and had been pushing Dragonspawn since Day 1. A widely townread threat to his game seems like a good kill. Hell, even if he's town he should think he's being set up with that kill. The reaction is far from natural.
-Post 4858 - I don't like him pinning the Anen kill on pisskop
-Post 4881 - Has a vote on him with only five players alive. Puts the only other player with a vote on him at L-1. When did you even start scumreading RIP?

Guys, I strongly encourage anyone who is town to read this (and the other post where I started it obviously) with dragonspawn's ISO side by side. I'm more convinced than I was that he's the SK.

preview edit: RIP, why AP?
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:19 am

Post by RIP »

I reLly distrust ap and piss the most.
I'm afraid we will lose if we kill dragon and he's town then they will kill u and I don't stand a chance against ap and piss.
Both are scummy as hell and it's gonna be super hard to make right choice.
I say we kill ap and if wrong see who SK takes with him and it should be a really easy decision between 3.

I say angry is SK so the rest is moot
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Egg »

ABR/RIP:
-Post 166 - He appears to have been in RVS up to this point and wants an analysis from Tex. Kind of hypocritical.
-Post 600 - I know Wake isn't a wordy guy, but this is his first scumread and while Wake WAS scum, I can't tell why he made it.
-Post 608 - Ok. Reasoning feels weird but it's early game and turned out to be scum so whatever.
-Post 832/835 - Fair points. Shows an attitude of wanting to lynch scum. Doesn't tell us anything, unfortunately. SK can want scum dead too.
-Post 844 - Adding fuel to the fire on a situation we won't discuss. I remember Anen not liking this. Seems like he wants the attention anywhere but on him.
-Posts 854,857 - This backs the above. Testing waters for a King wagon. Why is he trying to sheep someone who he is voting?
-Post 975 - For some reason, I thought I remembered ABR voting King and then backing off and that made me think he might be town. Looks like I misremembered and he called King town all along. White knighting?
-Post 1231, 1233 - Tells SK to kill freeko. Not sure what to think. Freeko was never killed by SK. If ABR said this as SK, he probably wouldn't kill freeko. But why would anyone else? Null unless you think he wanted the WIFOM.
-Post 1646 - Says he goes where the momentum shifts. Yet he was the only one voting freeko and then House and ika. I don't get it.
-Post 2000- Day 1 is over and ABR looks like ABR. Other than the issues I pointed out above, he generally feels like he usually does as town. He probably is legitimately looking for mafia even if he's SK. Not really sure what to think. Also, like dragonspawn, he doesn't seem to have mentioned Drixx anywhere.
-Post 2015- ABR is pushing Delta. Consistent with the end of Day 1.
-Post 2054, 2058- Unlike dragonspawn, he doesn't believe ika's claim. If he killed ika, it was because of everyone else's town read probably. Although it seems like he'd wait for a counterclaim late in the game. *shrug*
-Post 2132- Hardpushing ika. Attitude hasn't changed since becoming the lead wagon. Town points.
-Post 2402, 2406 - Knows there is no guilty on him. Still would as SK. This would be valuable info if there was still mafia alive, but at this point it's useless.
-A ton of posts - Now he's tunneling Titus for misreading Freeko.
-Post 2776 - I dunno. It feels OMGUSy that he switches to tex here, but he was voting Titus with the vote count at 5-5 between him and Titus. There's just no survivalistic mentality here.
-Post 3172- Says he's lost some interest in the game. I can kind of tell. Is this town who just doesn't care or SK who doesn't know what to do? I lean town actually.
-Post 3591 - Voting Shiro after the doc claim still rubs me the wrong way. As I said with dragonspawn though, he wasn't the only one...
-Post 3794- Interesing how he says he'd be more likely to replace out as scum than as town.
-Post 3845 - What do the Gamr and Titus kills have in common? ABR was scumreading them. If he was shooting for scum, this makes sense.
-Post 3926 - Still obviously doesn't think ika is cop. So why kill him if he's SK?
-Post 4156 - Says tex is SK. He was saying Delta earlier. What changed?
-Post 4187 - ika is dead. ABR had been p
pushing that lynch. But the mafia is gone at this point so maybe the Gamr and Titus kills being ABR's suspects is a coincidence? I dunno.
-Post 4198 - Votes Tex as he set up the day before.
-Post 4259- Acknowledges the Delta wagon. Asks for Tex lynch. I still want to know where the Delta read went.
-Post 4358- Not sure what to make of the replace out. Feels like SK wouldn't do it, but he said he's more likely to stay as town. Maybe he felt he couldn't win? Maybe something came up and he didn't have time for the game regardless of alignment? I'm not sure.
-Post 4349- This is RIP now. Looking for SK is apparently an "easy win". Why?
-Post 4351- Says he doesn't know how much effort he wants to put in. Why replace in then?
-Post 4359- Why do you think it's clear you aren't SK?

Forget it I'm gonna do this later tonight. RL stuff
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Told you I thought ika was crumbing cop I sure as heck wasn't and wouldn't. Why would I if I was a SK? You think I'm painting a target on my back? That's just the beginning of your case. If the rest of it is that bad sheesh...
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 4900, pisskop wrote:piss wagon never stood a chance.

VOTE: pisskop

because I believe you're SK.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. I have plenty of scumgame meta to show that says thats bad, and flaily. I'm kinda a fan of the AP lynch myself.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:15 am

Post by pisskop »

You were
in
one of my recent scumgames. Like you don't remember how percise and halting I was?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:19 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: AP

Still a fan here. I expect any hammer that isn't announced to be a scumclaim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: rip

VOTE: rip
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Egg »

Dragonspawn, you'll see that I came to the conclusion that your donut and investigation comments were just figuring if ika was cop. If you read the whole post, you'd know that. So you're calling it BS based on something I'm not saying.

Pisskop and AP, can you tell me why you disagree with my points?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I can't because I'm barely here while on vla. I'll make an effort shortly though
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Egg »

K. When is your V/LA over again?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Egg »

Also, have you read my post yet?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

AngryPidgeon - 2 - RIP, pisskop

RIP - 1- AngryPidgeon
pisskop - 1 - dragonspawn

Not Voting: Egg

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-06-06 09:28:20)

V/LA: AngryPidgeon, til 30th
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

No i haven't and in 3 days.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Egg »

^this is why the L-1 really bothers me. There's still stuff to do
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

unvote

sigh
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Egg »

Finishing my RIP ISO:
-Post 4361- Why are you sheeping your slot there?
-Post 4398- Not sure why he'd actually fakeclaim cop if he was SK. He'd get lynched for it. Saying he'd do it if he were SK might be fake.
-Post 4412- You said you checked who the dead pushed when they died. What did you find? Who other than Tex looked bad?
-Post 4460 - The pisskop slip is BS. Not so sure I buy that you believe it.
-Post 4467- Acting like SK would definitely hammer Delta. Vote count shows that dragonspawn is the only living player who was already voting Delta. That means everyone else had the opportunity to do it. So AP and pisskop must be town in your eyes. But you're voting pisskop. Wtf?
-Post 4504- Being right about Delta being town doesn't make you town. SK knows who is town.
-Post 4506- Now the SK was off the wagon? I don't get why this is such a guarantee.
-Post 4513- Keeps insisting he is confirmed town. I don't get that.
-Post 4546- "SK is owning you fools" could be bragging SK
-Post 4565 - Is this a genuine attempt to take a step back and find the SK?
-Post 4380 - Calls Tex town
-Post 4833- Hammers Tex. So he hammered a town read. Hmm.
-Post 4843- This feels fake. Acts like it's such a shock we had a cop. Let's see. Open setup. Said he'd claim cop if he was SK. Fake crumbed cop. And now the cop flip is a shock? No.
-Post 4844- Acting like he didn't know SK is investigation immune.
-Post 4899- Votes Dragonspawn who I think might be the only living player he hadn't called scum.

Ok, so this is harder than I thought. RIP looks really scummy too. I need to review both of my own ISOs and decide which of dragonspawn and RIP looks worse.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Egg »

The thing I'm noticing is the kills make more sense from dragonspawn than ABR/RIP. Also, the ABR slot didn't look as bad before RIP replaced in. I'm really leaning dragonspawn right now.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by RIP »

Why u assume things?

I claimed cop cuz I didn't think there was one. I subbed in very late and didn't put effort in going back.
I gambit cop claim in most games and everytime im a town. It's called drawing Nk.
Also get info.

I was shocked there was a cop.
Since that means game could be locked but apparently SK is immune which I never knew.
I play werewolf and there's no one immune but a godfather.

Catch up
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by RIP »

I subbed in and figured it was like 8-1 so is easy win. I was hoping u guys had a clue who was who after 3 months playing each other.
SK is owning fools and it's not a brag for me, is an I sult to u guys minus the SK.

I'm the only thing standing in his way and I'm sure he won't be happy that I will be the one to kill him.

So let's end AP
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by RIP »

Pisskob really should die or get killed as soon as day open.
He's just horrible

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”