Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:35 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 906, Senator wrote:
In post 905, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Try again, Senator. You defending a your voting with 'but a lot of the votes are weak' is exactly what happened there.

Is this an incorrect statement?

No, but... look, do I really need to explain it? Yeah, it's true, a lot of the votes on zabing were sheepy as all hell.

Titus said your reasoning for voting was weak. Your response to that was 'a lot of the votes on him were weak'. That translates to ---> It's okay for my vote to be weak, a lot of them are. If not that, then --->Don't look at my weak vote, go look at other people's weak votes.

Either way.
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Considering the flpow of the game, the period of time he posted, and his timely replace out I'm still more than okay with it. His content was bad. Not even uninvolved kinf of bad town can be when they can find time or energy to get into a game. The bad kind of poor reasoning that smokescreens scum motivation.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Senator »

In post 926, pisskop wrote:Considering the flpow of the game, the period of time he posted, and his timely replace out I'm still more than okay with it. His content was bad. Not even uninvolved kinf of bad town can be when they can find time or energy to get into a game. The bad kind of poor reasoning that smokescreens scum motivation.

That and I didn't really pay too much attention to it until I got to that point with my spreadsheet. So it was a delayed vote.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 923, Titus wrote:
In post 920, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 918, Titus wrote:VOTE: LQ

If shit hits the fan Narninian/CDB, you are helping me look into TAL and Saint. K?

Why are you not taking Sinsuns1 reads with a grain of salt?

They are so backwards its not even funny.

Who said I wasn't or was? His reads are not a factor to me now.

Who's? mine or Sinsun?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

No. I have concerns about it...namely if TAL is scum, then this is going to bite us, but I don't like the gamestate at all.

I respect you and CDB both. The reasons for Zabring just suck and even their supporters know it. That is a major red flag to me.

Even if wrong on LQ, his death later hurts more.

I like Max atm.

Senator, TAL and Saint creep me out.

@LQ, Suisin's
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Senator »

Thats bad. You should also read.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

I find most of day 1 to be irrelevant garbage but for vote positioning.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Narninian »

not trying to be dense here, but just for the record who is pisskop?
The extra in is for /in
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Senator »

I just don't want a repeat of Sweet Dreams. Why is TAL upsetting you?

pedit: Me.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 am

Its been several pages since HI posted a god damn thing. Hi is not taking a stance on me one way or another and I don't like that.

So HI, I expect you to take a stance on me one way or another before I die. If you don't, I'll be scumreading you.

P-Edit: Narn, As far as I can tell, pisskop is a hot shot around here.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:54 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Saint »

In post 901, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 899, Saint wrote:mine is more of a fact that i feel like he is a new player who will end up being a scumandeer and fake townleader but he's not good enough to do so yet so he comes across as a VI which makes us largely forgive him for being daft because dumbscum is a legit playstyle that i will go through with when all else is failing .... which is what he's accidentally looking like... active and dumb

Senator I disagree

it is better to get it out of the way statistically, and informationally

Not liking LQ response in my P-Editx3

I'm not VI, I'm closer to Vi. Yeah, it means what it means.

how so?
i doubt you've been closer to than i have on this account because this was originally a hydra between us

In post 903, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 896, Saint wrote:
In post 894, ChannelDelibird wrote:Titus, I'm cashing in all my chips on LQscum. He's clearly scum. You're too good not to realise that too.

i believe he is scum as well, but i was going to mask it as policy

Why?

PEdit: There aren't any blind shots, for scum or town PRs. For town, we have the LQ flip and D1 activity. Scum also has that activity. No one will be making useless actions tonight, unless they really aren't paying attention. Your logic is bad.

im not the most logical person, but i know for a fact that i'm right

it doesnt matter if the way i am explaining it to you fits what you think or want to do, as long as it gets done i dont care what you think about it

basically we need to get it out of the way instead of having it happen when it's really going to hurt us. i've seen this nearly carry scum back into a game when i was scum

would you rather us sit with a doctor on him? i wouldnt
In post 905, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 876, Senator wrote:
In post 538, Senator wrote:
In post 537, pisskop wrote:
In post 125, zabing12 wrote:The other party doesn't have to be active for you to tunnel.

VOTE: davesaz

Hi I was making a document so that my first Large theme might be easier.

WTF is this weaksauce reason to vote?

aww piss. Look at you being where you don't belong.

Things like this are why I voted Zabing.

In post 878, Titus wrote:..... that seems weak...

In post 879, Senator wrote:A lot of people on Zabing are kind of weak.

Try again, Senator. You defending a your voting with 'but a lot of the votes are weak' is exactly what happened there.

PEDIT: LQ, CDB is not lying, and that is just a fact. Even if he's scum, he is not lying about that claim being bad.

How the hell is CDB supposed to know what your alignment is? If you're saying he's lying, that means you're also saying he knows you're actually Gene.

wow how can you attack senator for that? his post was completely reasonable.

I have no idea how you can say that's what happened there when that's not what happened there.

I agree with you on the LQ thing though I just dont see why you're not onboard with this maxwell....

In post 906, Senator wrote:
In post 905, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Try again, Senator. You defending a your voting with 'but a lot of the votes are weak' is exactly what happened there.

Is this an incorrect statement?

no, it isn't; he's being illogical

In post 918, Titus wrote:VOTE: LQ

If shit hits the fan Narninian/CDB, you are helping me look into TAL and Saint. K?

im here
titus
. you can ask me anything you want.

In post 921, Senator wrote:
In post 909, Titus wrote:
In post 902, ChannelDelibird wrote:It's not a lie to say that your claimed flavour is not a character from season 1 of DS9, LQ.

Gene Roddenbury is the creator I believe. That makes sense for a BP claim because without the creator, none would exist.

Second, why would he claim that as scum? Surely the mod would provide a fakeclaim right?

Why besides the claim, is LQ scum?

Saint claimed Miller

what does this have to do with anything, and why are you bringing it up right now?
you are the most rolefishing person in this entire thread

In post 926, pisskop wrote:Considering the flpow of the game, the period of time he posted, and his timely replace out I'm still more than okay with it. His content was bad. Not even uninvolved kinf of bad town can be when they can find time or energy to get into a game. The bad kind of poor reasoning that smokescreens scum motivation.

who are you posting about?

In post 929, Titus wrote:No. I have concerns about it...namely if TAL is scum, then this is going to bite us, but I don't like the gamestate at all.

I respect you and CDB both. The reasons for Zabring just suck and even their supporters know it. That is a major red flag to me.

Even if wrong on LQ, his death later hurts more.

I like Max atm.

Senator, TAL and Saint creep me out.

@LQ, Suisin's

to reiterate
, i'm here, you can ask me any question you'd like,
titus
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 9:56 am

Post by Senator »

unvote
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:07 am

In post 936, Saint wrote:
In post 901, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 899, Saint wrote:mine is more of a fact that i feel like he is a new player who will end up being a scumandeer and fake townleader but he's not good enough to do so yet so he comes across as a VI which makes us largely forgive him for being daft because dumbscum is a legit playstyle that i will go through with when all else is failing .... which is what he's accidentally looking like... active and dumb

Senator I disagree

it is better to get it out of the way statistically, and informationally

Not liking LQ response in my P-Editx3

I'm not VI, I'm closer to Vi. Yeah, it means what it means.

how so?
i doubt you've been closer to than i have on this account because this was originally a hydra between us

At this point there is no way that can be verified and you know the reason. I can't talk about it, and you haven't done something you were supposed to do. It does not need to be perfect in this case. Something, anything would be fine. I don't want it to take all game for you to finish that. The purpose is for this game since it was put on the table really really early in this game.

Also, why are you going to wifom? it doesn't help town in this case as far as I can see.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 am

Nero needs to post sometime soon.

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

How the hell else do I explain this??

Senator quotes a post by zabing, stating (and I'm paraphrasing), 'stuff like this is why I'm voting for zabing'. That's fine, no problem with that post.

Titus then replies with '...that's kind of weak...'. A criticism of Senator's reasoning there. I assumed he was referring to Senator's previous post, because he didn't quote anything specific. Titus, am I right here, or did I completely misinterpret?

Senator then responds to that with: 'A lot of people on Zabing are kind of weak.' A defense. I've already said why I don't like it, if it's a defense. What else was it?

The fact that now two people have told me I'm wrong makes me ask.. did I really misinterpret that whole exchange? Senator, if that's not what you were saying, then what were you trying to say? Did 'A lot of people on Zabing are kind of weak' actually have nothing to do with Titus' post? Were you just making a general (true, yes, that statement is true) statement about the game that had nothing to do with Titus' post?

That's what was going through my head. Please answer, Senator, the fact that Saint defended you there has me confused. Would love the opinions of someone else on this because I feel like I'm going crazy???
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

No Max. You were right.

Saint, right now it's a gut thing. Hence investigate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Senator »

@MAX

With everything else ging on in this game, I feel my vote is one of the better ones. Thus far, this game has been one weak vote after another. The wagon is way too large for such a case, and I acknowledge it. I'm not sure what you want to conclude from Titus/I, but :shrug:

And I have no clue why Saint defened my positions. Unless he is also defending Zabing.

@Titus.
In post 933, Senator wrote:I just don't want a repeat of Sweet Dreams. Why is TAL upsetting you?

pedit: Me.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Senator »

My issue with Titus atm is she came in here and is now throwing around reads and implied accusations. Its a potential scumtell from here, afaic. And I've used it to catch her before.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:27 am

In post 940, MaxwellPuckett wrote:That's what was going through my head. Please answer, Senator, the fact that Saint defended you there has me confused. Would love the opinions of someone else on this because I feel like I'm going crazy???

I'll try and ISO Senator, but I don't think I'm the one who is suppose to do it. Senator and HI have a really weird combination and I don't know anything about it.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

@Senator, asked and Answered. The quickly comment on Narn/CDB.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 943, Senator wrote:My issue with Titus atm is she came in here and is now throwing around reads and implied accusations. Its a potential scumtell from here, afaic. And I've used it to catch her before.

You will have to shoot me.

Came in throwing accusations... way to spin scumhunting and there's a hint of OMGUS there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Senator »

Lolol. If you want to tread down the route where we smear each other with oil and then smoke cigarettes.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

Out of curiosity, why did you unvote?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Senator »

You haven't been scumhunting because you haven't read.

I saw a video.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”