Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Senator »

In post 1399, pisskop wrote:I think that scum kill got blocked N1, as a claimed miller and hider are unliikrly scum kills.

So I think our blockers should consider that

also I
think
max targeted Saint N1. In the abscence of info a a miller is a good weak cop check
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:16 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

jesus, Senator, 19 alt-slips is too fucking many. If you can't use two accounts, DON'T USE TWO ACCOUNTS.
#greenshirtthursdays
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Senator »

Jusy think of it as a reverse hydra :D
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:35 am

Not a joke. Improve.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

I fine with Senator and CDB as scums. Getting good town vibes from Grandma/Klingon at the moment based on tone (before and after her revelations).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

TAL could also use rope.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Senator »

ugh. Did I ever tell you guyz Titus has a huge tendency to tunnel me?

Townreading Kling "on tone" is bad too. You scumread her in Boonskiies' game. And me
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Senator »

klingons iso is a sackof emptiness and weaksauce. Youdbetter come up woth a better reason than magicponySuddenlyshestown
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I came in wanting to vote Hostile Intent for their wonderful role in double-night. Guess that won't be happening, but pretty sure there were still a crap-ton of shitty votes on Lickety.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 am

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

I'm tempted to gloat with an "I told you so" over LQ's death, but I really don't know if I believe it was as terrible an idea as I thought it was. Someone who I'm too lazy to quote right now brought up that "it protected our power roles," and I think I finally figured out what people were trying to tell me before but I was too dense to figure out. Lynching BP prevents scum from using them for extra kills on people who they know are power roles—these kills tonight were essentially random.

I still uphold that we shouldn't have lynched LQ—it seems like a bad play as scum to claim BP to me, thus scum should not claim BP... but that line of thinking leads to WIFOM if you follow it ad infinitum.

Ugh. I've been playing mafia fairly frequently for like, three or four years, and I'm still overwhelmed with how behind the curve I am compared to people on this site.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1409, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:I'm tempted to gloat with an "I told you so" over LQ's death, but I really don't know if I believe it was as terrible an idea as I thought it was. Someone who I'm too lazy to quote right now brought up that "it protected our power roles," and I think I finally figured out what people were trying to tell me before but I was too dense to figure out. Lynching BP prevents scum from using them for extra kills on people who they know are power roles—these kills tonight were essentially random.

I still uphold that we shouldn't have lynched LQ—it seems like a bad play as scum to claim BP to me, thus scum should not claim BP... but that line of thinking leads to WIFOM if you follow it ad infinitum.

Ugh. I've been playing mafia fairly frequently for like, three or four years, and I'm still overwhelmed with how behind the curve I am compared to people on this site.

I'm tempted to point out our 4 dead town players are all NOT vanilla, and are technically power roles.

What do you think of the Lickety wagon and the reasons people were on it?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1115, MaxwellPuckett wrote:It's late so I'll give you the short version about CDB. Didn't like him early game, but recent events have changed that. Don't want to call it a townread, it's closer to null, and highly conditional on the flips of Archmage and LQ. I agree with a lot of CDB's reads, as well as his frustration over the LQ lynch. Gut says that slot is scum but my gut is fucking stupid usually so I'm gonna ignore it and say go with null, very slight lean on town, could swing either way depending on flips. (but if flips go the way I think they'll go, CDB will remain awkwardly shoved into the town column)

Anyways, goodnight.

Giant crumb from Hider that says "I'm hiding behind CDB tonight".

Vote: CDB
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:50 am

Re: hider 'crumb', I refer you to #1396.

Also if I were scum I wouldn't have killed people who supported me on Day 1. Saint and Hostile Intent both had my back re: LQ.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1406, Senator wrote:ugh. Did I ever tell you guyz Titus has a huge tendency to tunnel me?

Townreading Kling "on tone" is bad too. You scumread her in Boonskiies' game. And me

Well how about I actually trained Grandma and I have seen her scumhunt now when I had not before? :p

I also lead a tunnel on Grandma/Klingon in another game and it was right there. It gave me a scum meta foundation. Hint: if you use meta personality, update it.

Also, act town if you want townread. Why so flatly, if this is a tunnel like any other? You should just shrug it off and scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1412, ChannelDelibird wrote:Re: hider 'crumb', I refer you to #1396.

Also if I were scum I wouldn't have killed people who supported me on Day 1. Saint and Hostile Intent both had my back re: LQ.

That lynch had to happen based on theory. It's not something anyone can divine support from.

Thoughts on TAL?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1409, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:I'm tempted to gloat with an "I told you so" over LQ's death, but I really don't know if I believe it was as terrible an idea as I thought it was. Someone who I'm too lazy to quote right now brought up that "it protected our power roles," and I think I finally figured out what people were trying to tell me before but I was too dense to figure out. Lynching BP prevents scum from using them for extra kills on people who they know are power roles—these kills tonight were essentially random.

The choice was either lynch LQ or have our PRs die at bad times. No brainer. If LQ's BP did not take place at night, then it would be a totally different scenario.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

#1413 "scumhunt" should be scumgame.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:43 am

Post by pisskop »

TALs little moral lesson is silly. I wat content from him, not sweettalk.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Senator »

In post 1417, pisskop wrote:TALs little moral lesson is silly. I wat content from him, not sweettalk.

ugh.

In post 1413, Titus wrote:
In post 1406, Senator wrote:ugh. Did I ever tell you guyz Titus has a huge tendency to tunnel me?

Well how about I actually trained Grandma and I have seen her scumhunt now when I had not before? :p

I also lead a tunnel on Grandma/Klingon in another game and it was right there. It gave me a scum meta foundation. Hint: if you use meta personality, update it.

Also, act town if you want townread. Why so flatly, if this is a tunnel like any other? You should just shrug it off and scumhunt.

I'm not saying you cant townread Klingy. I'm saying I don't see it, and it wasn't long ago we were both wrong about her. Its bad form. Also I'm kind of willing to lynch her.

[TheoryTalk]Meta is only a guide, not a rule.[/TheoryTalk]

wrt me 'shrugging it off'. who says I'm not scumhunting? You're acting as though anything I've done this game isn't what I've done in any other game. Right down to picking fights.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Senator »

It's my greatest sad not to have been confscum in a game w/you yet. :(
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:09 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Vote Count 3.01 - Up to post 1419

Senator(3) - Titus, KlingonCelt, Sinsun1
KlingonCelt(2) - ChannelDelibird, Senator
ChannelDelibird(2) - displaced, PerigrineV
Not Voting(10) - davesaz, Narninian, ArcAngel9, Zabing12, Peacebringer, RIP, The Archmage Ludicrous, Nero Cain, Jemierus, LittleGumball

Mod Note: Displaced has replaced Marcrell, ArcAngel9 has replaced millar13

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Day ends Thursday, June 18th, 8:45 PM USA Mountain Time or when a lynch occurs[/u]
Last edited by MonkeyMan576 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Narninian »

Senator was first for a LQ lynch, but then was against it when we started discussing how even if he was town it'd be good for LQ to die early for multiple reasons he was against it. Sure it could be simply not understanding the best town approach, or I'll just go ahead and respect his analytical abilities and assume he knew exactly which approach to take for his side to win.

VOTE: Senator

In post 1364, Senator wrote:I would like to begin by saying anyone who thinks Id off any of those people is a sillyhead.

Like its great scum practice to murderize people you argue with

This post just feels like it was planned' after he chose his targets so he could say it.
The extra in is for /in
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Senator »

Wow.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Senator »

Its like you got beat with the stupid stick.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Senator »

Also its cute how you waited until after the VC to drop the vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”