Kari
Goon
Kari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Kari »

vonflare comrs back bc ppl said he scum slipped

add to the fact he's done fuckall all game, exceot prod dodge. its pitiful. can he get shot?

also v/la till monday
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 994, vonflare wrote:I thought maxwell was town...

Maxwell hadn't flipped here. This implies that he knew Maxwell was scum preflip.

As for West, his towniness should be evident and I can't see why anyone thinks he is scummy. *shrug*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I just skimmed Suzunne's iso and I think there are a lot of associations there. I think a PN-flip will help in determining Suzunne's allignment more. Not convinced of her allignment but I liked her .

I have reason to believe Titus is scum, and maybe even vengeful, but I can't elaborate because ongoing. Have to go in a bit but maybe I'll find some motivation to do a meta-dive on her later today.

I haven't taken the time yet to look back on Maxwell, am planning to do that but for now here are the people I'd want shot right now: Vonflare, PN, Titus. Vonflare and Titus because of actual scumreads and PN because of associations, I'm not sure if I'm really scumreading PN or just don't like their playingstyle, but they have been talked about by many players so it will be good info nonetheless.

Will try to actually do something later.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 1026, Titus wrote:

Maxwell hadn't flipped here. This implies that he knew Maxwell was scum preflip.

We went over this already.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 1016, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1015, pablito wrote:Also Maxwell is the one that was the most vehement against the Nacho plan of not shooting CB, RC, wanderer, Heartless and pablito. As such, I strongly encourage the five of us to plan to not shoot any of the others at least until 6 total mafia are dead. I'd also strongly encourage all gunbearers to do the same. Maxwell was against the list because, I suspect, he knew all five of us are town.

This paragraph is golden, pab. This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if I have been disappointing you with my activity, but I am happy you got us our first good shot.

Suck-up
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:17 am

Post by pablito »

In post 1029, vonflare wrote:
In post 1015, pablito wrote:Also Maxwell is the one that was the most vehement against the Nacho plan of not shooting CB, RC, wanderer, Heartless and pablito. As such, I strongly encourage the five of us to plan to not shoot any of the others at least until 6 total mafia are dead. I'd also strongly encourage all gunbearers to do the same. Maxwell was against the list because, I suspect, he knew all five of us are town.

This paragraph is golden, pab. This is exactly how I feel. I'm sorry if I have been disappointing you with my activity, but I am happy you got us our first good shot.

Suck-up

I agree here. vonflare - what's your read on RC. How about also, what's your read on Titus? Also, what's your read on anyone?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:19 am

Post by pablito »

In post 1026, Titus wrote:

As for West, his towniness should be evident and I can't see why anyone thinks he is scummy. *shrug*

It's not evident. He was shortlisted last time - so that shows it wasn't then and it still isn't now. Do share how you have seen this towniness through your eyes. Evidence please?
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:21 am

Post by pablito »

Also Titus - by this point you've learned more about the set-up. What do you think is the best strategy to take based on the set-up aside from using this "pool" or "shortlist" idea?
Sup, later.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

@Titus you came into this game knowing you couldn't scumhunt in your comfort zone. Can you discuss what's giving you pause in attempting to sort the game from different angles?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 1018, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:indifference, impatience...

can't say Max's flip is shocking - WE found his wordiness to be a hindrance when evaluating the slot, so our read was - Null. Well, that can be said for the walls WE have encountered thus far. WE skip walls.

OUR preference is non-traditional - shoot from the HEART. Itchy fingers, target and only THEN feel contrition

now i'm standing
alone
in a crowded room

and we're not speeeeeeeeeeeakin'

and i'm
dyin' to know
if it's killin' you

it's
killin'

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeah
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I read that in a grunting voice that you tend to hear with doom metal.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Heartless »

Yeah, because no one's more metal than Taylor Swift.
Spoiler:
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 1026, Titus wrote:As for West, his towniness should be evident and I can't see why anyone thinks he is scummy. *shrug*

Associatives. There's a couple things:
In post 931, West9 wrote:I find Max's reasoning for certain townreads and certain shot-advocacy positions awkward, recent examples being his insta-townread on Suzane and his pretty blatant co-opting of my townreads. I think that this slot could be scum-awkward or town-awkward. RC talked a while ago about how it'd be really easy for scumMax to mold his behavior in order for him to not stand out, and I think he is outspoken enough on certain things (his take on PN in 661 and his opposition to a do-not-shoot list, in particular) for me to be leaning town on him.

West had made plenty of little comments to Max up to that point that seem like they would raise concerns. But when the chips were down and pablito confronted him about his Max read, he managed to find a reason to come down on a "lean town" read for reasons that are piggybacked off of Red Coyote and don't really stand up to any amount of thought.

Max maintained West as a town read throughout the game for very little reason and got pretty involved in West's defense; is a good example of that. There's also the fact that, in general, West seems to be enjoying a pretty high level of defense for reasons that just aren't ever hashed out. This is evidenced by the simple fact that absolutely no one looked West's way when he ended up in your shortlist.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Hahaha I feel so bad right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1033, Flubbernugget wrote:@Titus you came into this game knowing you couldn't scumhunt in your comfort zone. Can you discuss what's giving you pause in attempting to sort the game from different angles?

Ewwwwww......

I am doing that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

@Heartless, 832 looks more like an enomis associative to me. One of the pair is likely scum.

Even supposing that Maxwell's reasons didn't stand up to scrutiny meaning he's scum, he could have been buddying West. Those associatives you are arguing are not evidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 1040, Titus wrote:@Heartless, 832 looks more like an enomis associative to me. One of the pair is likely scum.

Even supposing that Maxwell's reasons didn't stand up to scrutiny meaning he's scum, he could have been buddying West. Those associatives you are arguing are not evidence.

it's really shallow for a buddy attempt

i'm still waiting on something good from you, btw
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:53 am

Post by West9 »

In post 1020, MonkeyMan576 wrote:A quick readthrough of MP's iso says he was scumreading RedCoyote, deep city lights, PN, and Vonflare. That means that these people are most likely town, I know I'm town. We can POE from there.

I so, so don't think that this is true. Why do you think he wasn't bussing?

can't say Max's flip is shocking - WE found his wordiness to be a hindrance when evaluating the slot, so our read was - Null. Well, that can be said for the walls WE have encountered thus far. WE skip walls.

OUR preference is non-traditional - shoot from the HEART. Itchy fingers, target and only THEN feel contrition

Why haven't you answered the questions I asked you in or ?

In post 963, West9 wrote:
In post 941, Titus wrote:
In post 936, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 935, Perpetual Nonsense wrote:
In post 934, ArcAngel9 wrote:
vonflare, Lucky2u, millar13 have been prodded.

Scum team right here.

QFT

Don't think so, at least on Millar. He siteflaked.

Do you really think that Lucky was saying that he thinks those three people are all scum?

^I'm afraid this question got lost
In post 1026, Titus wrote:As for West, his towniness should be evident and I can't see why anyone thinks he is scummy. *shrug*

I honestly thought that this is true, especially when nobody was advocating for my shot when I was on the last shotlist, but after Max's flip, I'm gonna need you to tell me why you think I'm town.

@pablito I'll get to the shotlist in a little bit. I still need to parse through Maxwell's and shotlisters' ISOs more
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I'm sorry for the off topic earlier.
The weather was way too nice to spend at the computer so I haven't done anything yet to be able to contribute. Sorry about that. Tomorrow is also going to be busy.. I will be here for short amounts of time so any (concrete) questions directed at me I will try to answer as far as I can without having to spit through the entire thread. (If this is something to go v/la for please inform me and I'll do that next time.)
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:56 am

Post by West9 »

Also, quick thing:
In post 956, Heartless wrote:I think the game makes a lot more sense letting go of a Flubber scum read. I think this fits together better: vonflare, Perpetual Nonsense, Lucky2u, West9, Titus, MaxwellPuckett, millar13

In post 958, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Anyways, Heartless' list is decent, but only vonflare and PN are scum on it, I think. Lucky maybe, at least Lucky is better than a Millar shot. West9 and Titus are fine. I can't remember who Titus replaced but if it's one of the lurkers I really don't care, I don't think Titus is scum.

^This being Max's reaction to Heartless' list makes me think that Heartless is right on multiple counts here.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Suzune »

Out of curiosity are you motioning towards heartless with this post because of the capitals in heart or was the just a lucky coincidence. Is this your usual playing style, just curious because you are not very helpful to the town...which really makes me think this spot it kind of scummy.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Suzune »

Titus, we subbed in at about the same time. I wonder then why you did not back read and begin to form opinions on the people who are playing. At least back reading the entire game I can say that certain people stuck out to me, not everyone. Therefore, I see no reason why you are not talking much about reads and going with the flow a little bit more.

As for Vonflare, who I did not previously do a read on, but seems to have captured everyone's attention, I decided to go back and read his iso. Honestly, I can see what it did not capture my attention the first time. There is so very little there. Not that there are not a lot of posts, but the posts themselves lack in...details...maybe. It gives no clear indication of which way he feels about just about anything and rather asks others opinions rather then giving his own. Personally that is a pretty scummy quality because it hides behind the neutrality that you are pushing the rest of the town and it creates the illusion that you are supporting it without actually supporting it.

My opinion on emonics has not changed since I last posted it.

However, my feelings towards PN have. I am tired of antics and games. I put him low on the last list but I am beginning to tire of it. post 1007 This is when my feelings came to a head. From a certain perspective killing a vengeful is still a win for the mafia because they eliminate townies. Red asked be if it was not just people who wanted the gun. What if it is the other way around. If the regular mafia can blend in well then killing the vengeful forces us to lose townies and not know where to look. Just a sudden revelation that I had.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1039, Titus wrote:
In post 1033, Flubbernugget wrote:@Titus you came into this game knowing you couldn't scumhunt in your comfort zone. Can you discuss what's giving you pause in attempting to sort the game from different angles?

Ewwwwww......

I am doing that.

I don't see it.

And there's a good chance you're lost town but if you're going to be opaque about it I'm not arguing this as the case
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1030, pablito wrote:
In post 1029, vonflare wrote:

Suck-up

I agree here. vonflare - what's your read on RC. How about also, what's your read on Titus? Also, what's your read on anyone?

Is it my ego that's pointing out heartless made no note of this buddying

Y/N only if anyone desires to answer
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Heartless »

those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon
Show