She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

RC was the counter wagon...not EPM
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

Tidus, I have never played a forum game with you. Give me a reason to think you're town kthnx
/DANCE OR FEED
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Nah, The Bulge (who you and I both know was town) was a counterwagon to RC. Meanwhile RC recognized that Lostaway was suspicious from her opening post and started distancing. Lostaway wasn't a counterwagon to anything, there just wasn't enough support for the big two but people agreed that Lost had never actually looked good (as I said, I'd just ignored her cuz other things caught my attention more). You're right about scum piling on at the end but you should be voting RC or Boonskiies if you actually realize that.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1451, Grimmjow wrote:Tidus, I have never played a forum game with you. Give me a reason to think you're town kthnx

I have a huge meta selection if you care. Just click the link. I don't prove myself town by townhouses.

That being said, you didn't want to answer flubber when he asked for you to prove you're town, why ask me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1452, evilpacman18 wrote:Nah, The Bulge (who you and I both know was town) was a counterwagon to RC. Meanwhile RC recognized that Lostaway was suspicious from her opening post and started distancing. Lostaway wasn't a counterwagon to anything, there just wasn't enough support for the big two but people agreed that Lost had never actually looked good (as I said, I'd just ignored her cuz other things caught my attention more). You're right about scum piling on at the end but you should be voting RC or Boonskiies if you actually realize that.

Are you seriously trying to quibble with me over the definition of counter wagon? If two legit options exist they are counterwagons.

I am voting you because of your puss poor vote pattern day 1. Deal with it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sigh you're impossible
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:20 am

Post by Elyse »

@Titus
I will join you in due time.

@EPM
I don't give a fuck about associative tells before a flip. It's transparent that you're trying to get me to stop scum reading you because my other top scum read is voting you.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:32 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm not trying to get you to stop scum reading me. I'm trying to get you to choose. What started the question anyway was I couldn't figure out why you hadn't voted me
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:11 am

Post by BROseidon »

Titus you're not screaming town yet.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Titus »

@Bro, I do not scream town. Deal with it and help me lynch EPM or ask me a question.

@EPM, She doesn't need to choose. While I am generally not a busser, she wouldn't know I am town from a day or two of posting. There's no reason to eliminate me bussing. I took advantage of that belief in another game where I subbed into a boned scum slot and immediately tunnelled my buddies. She will figure out I am town, provided she's her usual town self. I don't need her to stop scumreading me to vote you.

I find it more telling that you immediately call my VCA weak, then start quibbling over the definition of counter wagon rather than asking me to elaborate on why the VCA points to you as scum. The only elaboration you asked for was why not RC.
When I answered, I also said I would learn things based on your flip. Follow-up...zero.

Your responses have told me you are focusing more on what you want done (lynching RC) than sorting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1443, Grimmjow wrote:
In post 1436, Flubbernugget wrote:Still waiting for a town case on him too

Because someone needs to prove to you that I'm town? Thaaaaaaat's not how this works.

Considering that nobody has refuted why I think you're scum I have no reason to believe I am wrong. But at the same time I'm the only one voting for you so something has to be off about what I'm saying.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1453, Titus wrote:

That being said, you didn't want to answer flubber when he asked for you to prove you're town, why ask me?

I never wanted Grimm to specifically prove to me he was town. Anyone would suffice but grimm's town case on himself would probably hold the least water to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

@Flubber it could be your persuasion rather than you being wrong.

Give me a summary of your case please?

What do you think of EPM?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:17 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1459, Titus wrote:@Bro, I do not scream town. Deal with it and help me lynch EPM or ask me a question.

@EPM, She doesn't need to choose. While I am generally not a busser, she wouldn't know I am town from a day or two of posting. There's no reason to eliminate me bussing. I took advantage of that belief in another game where I subbed into a boned scum slot and immediately tunnelled my buddies. She will figure out I am town, provided she's her usual town self. I don't need her to stop scumreading me to vote you.

I find it more telling that you immediately call my VCA weak, then start quibbling over the definition of counter wagon rather than asking me to elaborate on why the VCA points to you as scum. The only elaboration you asked for was why not RC.
When I answered, I also said I would learn things based on your flip. Follow-up...zero.

Your responses have told me you are focusing more on what you want done (lynching RC) than sorting me.

Duh. I've been pining for RC. And I've had The Bulge pegged as town frrom early D1. It's not hard to figure out why you think I look scummy from VCA. I was sitting right next to Lostaway on the RC wagon as others came and went for basically all of yesterday. There was no reason to ask.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1428, pisskop wrote:Boonksiies is being purposely bad this game. I'ma be upset if he is town wasting our time.

Eh, I was just VLA for a week, and replaced into a large normal! I'm super lost, haha. Not being purposely bad. haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Need me to town it up? haha...well...is anyone at L-1? Teehee.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Ankamius »

Yeeeeeeeah

Titus is probably town here
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Titus »

@Boonskiies, I am at L-1 and I am a 1-shot super wagon sensor. I can pm the mod anything to ask the number of town and scum on any wagon and he'll format the results for me. Then he will write me a check for one million dollars if all the scum are on the same wagon. Hehe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:50 am

Post by pisskop »

You're not at L-1?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Then he will write me a check for one million dollars if all the scum are on the same wagon. Hehe.

Too bad you weren't here yesterday.

I've been pining for RC.

Aww I love you too.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. Not at L minus 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

You aren't a reread detected the sarcasm you had.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

I wasn't expecting it. :p
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So you're saying you believed the claim of 1-shot super wagon sensor?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I didn't believe she was being sarcastic :D

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”