RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Oh, and Mainez is the fourth member.

She didn't want to claim it, but don't be fooled if she suggests otherwise. She's positively a member of the neighbourhood.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

Oh haaai~
prod dodging
BEEN VERY BUSY IRL
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:05 am

Post by pisskop »

ugh RC is ugh.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Mainez »

when i joined mafiascum, i said i won't curse or swear

BUT I REALLY WANT TO NOW
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Mainez »

so pisskop, are you saying you're in a neighbourhood?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

yup.

with my 2 buddies (and technically Boons).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Mainez »

DrDolittle help me out with this lol you're probably the only one that'll make sense to me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope. 3 hoods yo. apparently weak town PRs. do the math.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Mainez »

don't even know what RC is trying to achieve with his last 3 posts

pisskop, what's considered weak PRs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:00 am

Post by pisskop »

X shot, where x is less than 3. And neighbors galore
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:32 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I fucking hate this game.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Aneninen »

Ehhh. Neighbourhoods, neighbourhoods.

In post 334, massive wrote:I really hate neighborhoods, and I know they're all the fashion in Mafiascum now, but they're honestly the dumbest mechanic out there. They come out early in the game because everyone inside the neighborhood is convinced someone is scum, and then the game reduces down to "lynch inside the neighborhood." No one wants to sniff around the neighborhood and figure out if / who the scum is before just blabbing it out there. I will say the masonry thing was a nice twist, even though I'd really like to look at who was blanket-believing that horseshit since we have an Innocent Child in the game.

I wouldn't say I hate them. I simply say being in a pre-set Neighbourhood is not an alignment tell. It's simply a WIFOM goldmine.

In post 344, RadiantCowbells wrote:Basically a Neighbourhood is a group of players in which by guarantee of the players outguessing the mod there is a confirmed huge number of mafia whereby if you do not immediately lynch any and all available members of the neighbourhood you are guilty of playing against your wincon and can be permanently banned from the normal and newbie queues.

Whut?

In post 383, Mainez wrote:
pisskop, what's considered weak PRs

Erm. I'd used the expression "Weak-PR" way before Pisskop. Why didn't you ask about the concept then?
By the way, Pisskop, defining Weak by X–Shots is pigeon poop. Eg. 1–shot Vig vs. Weak Bodyguard?
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Zebulin »

If I had to guess, I'd say there's probably one scum in one neighborhood and no scum on the other one.

Heck, with BBB's neighbor claim, the could be 3 neighborhoods. Maybe 4. I wouldn't put it past Boon to make a game with 4 neighborhoods and 1 innocent child.

RC, what are you trying to do?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 385, Salamence20 wrote:I fucking hate this game.

You should replace out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Dont be a debbie downer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm going to shoot you tonight if you don't cheer up
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 390, pisskop wrote:I'm going to shoot you tonight if you don't cheer up

Oh so you are an encryptor?

Die
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:17 am

Post by massive »

In post 373, RadiantCowbells wrote:My neighbourhood decided we're all going to claim.

The residents are me, DrDoLittle, and Boonskiies.

You know, it's funny, when I finished Boon's first game, I was like "Oh I probably want to avoid Boon as a player but I don't mind him as a mod" and now ... yeah.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:18 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Molla/Varsoon/Massive.

Lynching in these three. RC/pisskop might be scum trying to muddy the waters. We sort the original neighbourhood out first and go from there.

Will catch up on this game at some point.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:22 am

Post by massive »

I don't have any problem with that. I'd certainly like to hear from both of them regarding the mason nonsense.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 393, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Molla/Varsoon/Massive.

Lynching in these three. RC/pisskop might be scum trying to muddy the waters. We sort the original neighbourhood out first and go from there.

Will catch up on this game at some point.

This was what I was thinking at first but I don't think it's a good idea to make a lynch pool based on one neighborhood when we have three.
I think as far as working the system goes, a good idea would be for the town in each neighborhood to keep an eye on who they think is the most likely scum in there with them and then when we have some people sorted we can make a pool of like the scummiest player from each neighborhood to lynch from. That's a possibility but really we should probably just ignore the hoods.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:28 am

Post by massive »

I hope to high heaven that RC was being a snarky ass. Otherwise we start there because I know our neighborhood doesn't have daytalk.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 394, massive wrote:I don't have any problem with that. I'd certainly like to hear from both of them regarding the mason nonsense.

But I do also want to hear about that and I kind of want to vote one of Varsoon or Molla
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:29 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 395, evilpacman18 wrote:That's a possibility but really we should probably just ignore the hoods.

I think this is exactly why the whole neighbourhood thing has exploded. An attempt to confuse and distract town.

We should focus on the original neighbourhood and go from there.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

BBT is using bad logics.

Im in a neighborhood, and BBT is trying to lynch in one neighborhood and scumread the others.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”