Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Senator »

RIPwagon is counterwagon.
RIPwagon is low information wagon.
RIPwagon is badwagon.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:22 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 1948, Titus wrote:I literally have ZERO idea on who you would want lynched if you flip town.

It is literally impossible to believe this.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1951, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1948, Titus wrote:I literally have ZERO idea on who you would want lynched if you flip town.

It is literally impossible to believe this.

I don't see how anyone just doesn't see a wall of bitch regarding the gamestate.

Why don't you just answer me then? Who is scum? Not lurking Not a pain tin the ads. Not illogical. Our and out who is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1950, Senator wrote:RIPwagon is counterwagon.
RIPwagon is low information wagon.
RIPwagon is badwagon.

CDB and RIP are counterwagons. Nice theorycraft. A counter wagon is a wagon that people pick between.
RIP and CDB are high info for how I scumhunt.
CDB and RIP are both bandwagons. Near deadline, that's what we got.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Senator »

I suggest you inform us how RIPwagon will prove informative today. Because I'm going to get you lynched tomorrow if he flips town.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Senator »

You can avoid actually answering questions all you'd like today, I won't let you screw this game over with your terrible tomorrow.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

I am not avoiding anything Senator.

Your own posting jumps back and forth with me being town and scum. I don't play because I fear being lynched. So your threats are shit.

I plan on using VCA tomorrow regardless of the flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:37 am

Spoiler: Me telling you who I think is more likely to be scum, potentially for reference after my death (literally includes the phrase "If I'm going to die immediately, I guess the main thing to take away from my reads is the following")
In post 1798, ChannelDelibird wrote:Jamierus is close to that level of nothingness, but he's actually posted a handful of times and his pattern more closely matches 'scum who really can't put in the effort, especially when people aren't pestering him', so I'd entirely welcome a policy-ish lynch on him because I think it's got a decent chance of getting results.

In post 1798, ChannelDelibird wrote:From what I've read of RIP, I don't think that he has his town self-confidence here. All I see is a very poor excuse for why it's not here. He's probably scum.

In post 1800, ChannelDelibird wrote:UNVOTE: Klingoncelt
VOTE: RIP

In post 1833, ChannelDelibird wrote:RIP, as previously stated. After the last page, maybe Titus. Possibly PV/davesaz based on mild-to-strong townreads elsewhere. Man, it's like I [said] this over the last two pages.

In post 1866, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 1865, Titus wrote:CDB, reads please. Like full on wall reads. We are near deadline.

Iso me from three pages ago and add a scumread on you. Stop pretending that #1798 doesn't exist.

In post 1874, ChannelDelibird wrote:If I'm going to die immediately, I guess the main thing to take away from my reads is the following:

RIP is probably scum. People will say 'blerg generic lurker vote' but different people lurk differently. RIP's behaviour here shows disengagement and lack of self-confidence, which he doesn't lack as town. Jamierus is another whose lurking looks worse than other people's; he looks like scum who is wearied by keeping up an active facade and is taking advantage of the fact that nobody knows who he is to just hang around in the background.

In as much as I can ever read Titus, her treatment of me over the last few pages is pretty scummy. Trying to play down my reads as 'just bitching' and moving onto me at a time that looks very much like trying to make sure that a potentially useful protown voice is silenced before anyone realises that they're making a mistake.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

Jam can be paraphrased as lurking. Again you say policy lynch. That is not a scumread.

You're pissed at me because you cannot read me. That's not a read and I would ignore that anyway.

Lack of confidence is not a fucking read.

I want to see things beyond fucking lurkage and whining.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1935, Thor665 wrote:You are right, besides me conversing with him and assessing his reads in an open way to the point you're suggesting I have cognitive dissonance due to not treating him as confirmed scum - I am absolutely just full steam ahead on him.

@Titus - the above is too complicated for you to understand?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:53 am

You can discredit if you want to; whether deliberate (you don't want people to trust what I have to say) or accidental (you are incapable of accepting things that aren't specifically baked into the cookie cutter of your own mind), you absolutely cannot say that you don't know who I would want lynched if I were to die.
#greenshirtthursdays
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1959, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1935, Thor665 wrote:You are right, besides me conversing with him and assessing his reads in an open way to the point you're suggesting I have cognitive dissonance due to not treating him as confirmed scum - I am absolutely just full steam ahead on him.

@Titus - the above is too complicated for you to understand?

Already answered that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'll break it down for you.

1. You are saying that I am full steam on CDB being scum.
2. Except you admit that I am talking to him like he might be town and/or that I consider him town.
3. You are then calling me scum for doing 2. while believing 1.
4. You fail to prove 1. at any point or stage, and ignore that 2. actually suggests that 1. is not true, and has never been true, and you have no reason to believe 1. except by making it up to make me look bad.

Make sense now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1960, ChannelDelibird wrote:You can discredit if you want to; whether deliberate (you don't want people to trust what I have to say) or accidental (you are incapable of accepting things that aren't specifically baked into the cookie cutter of your own mind), you absolutely cannot say that you don't know who I would want lynched if I were to die.

Yes I do because I don't think you'd push a fucking policy lynch to start tomorrow. If you would, then you seriously need to look at this game again. I have no idea who you scumread just which lurker you would policy lynch. I am not touching anything like a policy tomorrow unless I have no choice.

Now how about realizing that I am actually seeing your town, trying to save you from a mislynch, and analyzing your wagon?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1962, Thor665 wrote:I'll break it down for you.

2. Except you admit that I am talking to him like he might be town and/or that I consider him town.
4. You fail to prove 1. at any point or stage, and ignore that 2. actually suggests that 1. is not true, and has never been true, and you have no reason to believe 1. except by making it up to make me look bad.

Make sense now?

4 is utter gibberish.

One is proven by you not moving off of lynching CDB and insisting he is scum.
Two is admitted by you.
Three is accurate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:10 am

If you think I am town, then you believe me when I tell you that's who I'd want lynched! This is me explicitly telling you that those are the people whom I would want lynched. And what's more, I expect to be listened to! I am scumreading them. I'll shout it from the hills! I AM SCUMREADING THEM! Do you realise that it's kind of insulting for you to
correct me on what I am thinking
? That the specifically chosen ways in which I word things aren't actually what I chose? Every game, you insist on reframing my behaviour as it came from you. It didn't. It came from me. This is how I play. This is how I think. I think that my thoughts are valuable; if I hadn't reached a minimum bar of success from thinking this way, I would be trying to think differently but I get by pretty well as I am. You're allowed to disagree, to say that my thoughts are not valuable, but you're not allowed to DENY THEIR EXISTENCE.

You say the word 'lurk' as if everybody lurks the same. They don't! I think RIP is behaving in a way that makes him, specifically, look like he has a scum mindset. I think Jamie matches the specific sort of lurking pattern more commonly seen from scum mindsets.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:12 am

For the record, everyone: as of right now, with a gun to my head, I'd say that Titus is town. My 'timing tell' doesn't look like much in comparison to, yes, her coming around to me as town and analysing my wagon. I'm not in complete opposition to her accusation of cognitive dissonance on Thor but I think TAL's restriction was more likely to be from a town role than a scum, and I'd much rather be lynching RIP in this situation.
#greenshirtthursdays
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

sigh
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:08 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

actually sadly
REPLACE OUT

this game is too much dead space, mod is doing nothing about it and nothing going on to pull me in other than a tit for tat conversation with Titus...
I'm out... sorry.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:09 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

add in mod allowing players with extended VLAs...

Seeking replacement. I just replaced one player today already, and I am enforcing the one post every three days rule, which is all I can do as mod.I have actively replaced 5 players already, so I'm not sure what more you would have me do.
Last edited by MonkeyMan576 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1964, Titus wrote:
In post 1962, Thor665 wrote:I'll break it down for you.

Make sense now?

4 is utter gibberish.

One is proven by you not moving off of lynching CDB and insisting he is scum.
Two is admitted by you.
Three is accurate.

What do you think I am saying in 4?
Walk me through it slowly so I understand where I'm losing you.

#1 is not proven by me still supporting a lynch. You can support a lynch and not be convinced that you are 100% right...unless I'm missing something?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1969, PeaceBringer wrote:add in mod allowing players with extended VLAs...

Seeking replacement. I just replaced one player today already, and I am enforcing the one post every three days rule, which is all I can do as mod.I have actively replaced 5 players already, so I'm not sure what more you would have me do.

I will say I actually agree with his issue.
Taking a v/la of an entire day phase except for the last day is displeasurable in a player when the point of the game is based off reading interactions.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Also seeking replacement for Jamerius.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:31 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 1971, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1969, PeaceBringer wrote:add in mod allowing players with extended VLAs...

I will say I actually agree with his issue.
Taking a v/la of an entire day phase except for the last day is displeasurable in a player when the point of the game is based off reading interactions.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but replacing players that are not posting without V/LA take precedence over replacing posters that have VLA'd. And AA9 did not tell me she was going to be gone for a week and a half when she agreed to replace, or else I would not have allowed it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Thor665 »

I certainly support that, I am vaguely praying she did not know she was taking that trip, otherwise I am rather miffed at her also.

I swear there used to be a movement based around modkilling habitual lurkers. Back in the day I found it draconian, but my older and more biter self sees the appeal now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”