Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Sonic Boom »

Oversoul, are you inebriated right now? You've missed people asking you to explain your capitualtion read on me several times. You also completely missed Rune's refusal to give reads. Your last post makes zero sense.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 591, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:

i am fine with our vote moving to sonic though, even though i think twie is possibly also scum unfortunately

In post 594, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 434, Sonic Boom wrote:TWIE is scum because he's literally pulling the same woah is me shit he pulled there despite me asking him to scumhunt.

this issue is so much more complex than that and you know it

also i lied about the spamposting

Ceph these feel like strange posts to make back to back.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Ricastle »

is a question that needs answering. Let him be.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 700, Sonic Boom wrote:Oversoul, are you inebriated right now? You've missed people asking you to explain your capitualtion read on me several times. You also completely missed Rune's refusal to give reads. Your last post makes zero sense.

I haven't really read anything since Friday
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

TWIE, have you read/are you reading the game? Can you give a summation of your thoughts if so?
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:30 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Yes.

No.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:34 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Why not?
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Wonderful contribution...

Sonic, the offer to wagon TWIE still good?
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

This wagon on us is stupid.

Also, Tammy, you do realize the magic words I'm waiting to hear from the two of you, correct?

More from me after work
notscience + pieguyn
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Rune »

699 makes no sense. I'm not being deliberately scummy. He is scum though and I'm not elaborating more than I already have.

Seiko you're probably scum so it's not stupid.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Ricastle »

Rune, your play up until recently was deliberately antitown/scummy BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION. There's no dancing around this one.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:41 am

Post by Rune »

I'm not dancing around anything. Quote me. I totally disagree with you and didn't admit that at all.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Cait Sith »

YUSSSS.

Singer you were right I did make the comment that lately my shift for wanting to roll scum is a bit higher. It's also a proved fact that I love scum in Multiball.

~M
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh im kinda leaning towards wanting to lunch TWIE. Reminds me of him in survivor tbh
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

In post 554, NotAnAxehole wrote:
I included the Rune town read because I think it's pretty important here. Basically, there is kind of a random town read on Rune, which is followed up by questioning why anything from Rune's play is town. Like, he just asks him in one of the following posts "Why do you hate transparency", "Rune's posts couldn't be further from constructive". Okay... Where does the town "Tone" come from?

I am not townreading Rune anymore, I thought that was reasonably clear. Although I initially interpreted his posting as lighthearted, I began to see it as deliberately counterproductive. In addition, he's outright ignored questions, pushed things he has no basis for, etc. I stopped townreading him not very long after I originally called him town. I have no idea why we are hydrating him and I am very much against doing so. Even if he is town I don't trust him even a little to make a good night choice.

That's my biggest issue with HH right now, and it's not limited to that one instance, it seems like he posts these things about people to emulate scum hunting, but it's really disingenuous because at the end of his post, he just slaps on a vote to one of the cases and I'm left wondering why someone who had a case on them is suddenly town and what happened to all of the other cases? Why was the vote moved ~ neither the first nor the second case looked more solid because he developed them equally.

I would like you to provide examples of this so I can respond in a specific manner. I like to swing my vote around somewhat beause it pleases me to do so, but if you're talking about why our read onOversoul is so weird it's beause Cheet is scumreading him and I am not, and Cheet seems to think he has sole ownership of our vote :P

Another good example of disingenuous scum hunting is how he "scum reads" me for having a mild town read (as you can see in my read list) on Oversoul. I imagine it'll eventually come to being my turn on the basis of "Well, the read is equally developed, let's see if this sticks".

That is not even close to why I'm scumreading you! I change my mind about people sometimes and frankly I think sticking to your reads come hell or high water is textbook scum play so.

VOTE: axe

Happy?

In post 583, Randomnamechange wrote:I'm going to ISO a few people and make a readslist later.
I think we should hydrate mariomaniac or p2 I.e. someone who looks town but replaced in and so won't have been able to contribute enough.

:facepalm:

In post 600, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 587, Bacon and Egg wrote:tl/dr:

Town: {SeikoxNaomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi}
Nulltown: {Rune, Oversoul, singersigner}
Null: {randomidget}
Nullscum: {Angry Frat Bros, Ricastle, zzzx, TheWayItEnds, NotAnAxeHole, MarioManiac4, p2}
Scum: {Cait Sith, Espyoncheage}

unhydrate

till I talk with GIF. Our vote is good where it is.

~Wis

This reads town to me, I like his read list and reasoning, though, I don't agree with it... I have to acknowledge the possibility that his reads are right and mine are wrong.

I hate this because it's not consistent. Until this post you had a huge ego and everything you said was definitely right all the time always, and while I hate players like that because they are just plain bad at mafia, youcan't just go around having an inconsistent personality and have that be ok with me.

In post 602, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 599, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 596, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 595, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 470, NotAnAxehole wrote:Homiletic Homunculi I feel like there are too many distractions from their scum reads, they seem to be piling on a few different reasons why their vote could go other ways, then it goes on someone who in some cases (Sonic) seemed to be their primary discussion topic, while in others it seems to be one of their fallback routes (Oversoul) which they started preparing for previously.

uh

so we're scum for saying a lot of words and voting for people?

please put down the drugs and/or scum role pm

You're making a mockery of a valid point and are refusing to review your play, which I don't like. What I mean is quite clear - the text and the votes don't seem to make sense together.

I can already tell how retarded this argument is going to be.

Your point as far as I can tell is worthy of mockery. We are assessing the entire game and giving lots of opinions on lots of players. That's not "creating fallback routes," it's scumhunting. This reads like you decided to attack us and had to pull a reason to do so from so far up your ass that I imagine your hand must still be stuck there. It's basically a too townie argument as far as I can see. Why would we need to "fall back" off of a sonic vote at a time when they were under a lot of pressure and looked reallyscummy? You've failed to attribute any motivation to this action and are labeling it as scummy because that's the narrative you've decided to push

-Ceph

We're not going to have an argument, either you understand my play style and reasoning or you don't and either I understand your play style and reasoning or I don't. I don't think either of us are going to change our minds about these topics until and unless it's done in a diplomatic manner, and if I'm right (about you being scum), it'll probably only be possible post-game.

What an absurd cop-out.

In post 606, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 598, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:re: sonic wall: I appreciate the effort, but I don't understand why it took so much effort to get this out of you.

ceph will you answer my bolded question

will ANYBODY actually engage me????

I thought you said you only wanted everyone else to answer it

But I don't think it's correct when you take my reads into account. If you were just talking about Cephrir you'd say "is scumreading Axe and ambivolent about Rune."All the same though, I don't think the triangle is particularly indicative of anything. It seems like you want people to say bussing, but bussing in multiball is kind of bad play so ???

In post 616, Rune wrote:
@homunculus why is it weird that I hydrate you after voting you? It's pretty consistent with my prior votes and my thoughts on hydration. I think it's pretty weak for you to make a point like that.

I don't remember what you said about hydration.

In post 621, Espsyoncheage wrote:
Unless someone tells me that posts from like this are normal from a town-him, I consider him scum. Period. ISO White Flag-Psycho. Iso p2 here. Can you see? Can you all see?

Do your own legwork please. If you want to draw a parallel, actually draw it.

In post 624, Sonic Boom wrote:

would actually trust espyonage hydra for the read on psyche.

after all, psyche is their long lost hateful jaded scorned ex-teammate :lol:

[insuffiecient data]

In post 632, Sonic Boom wrote:
@HH, What do you think about Seiko's hypocritical response about us not doing anything (bullshit) but letting TWIE coast? Your soft defenses of each other are getting to the point where I am tempted to start calling you guys a scumread but tbh one of you is probably whiteknighting.
~Titus

Link & specifics pls, I am lazy & you already know what you'rereferring to

In post 634, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 587, Bacon and Egg wrote:tl/dr:
Town: {SeikoxNaomi, Sonic Boom, Homiletic Homunculi}
Nulltown: {Rune, Oversoul, singersigner}
Null: {randomidget}
Nullscum: {Angry Frat Bros, Ricastle, zzzx, TheWayItEnds, NotAnAxeHole, MarioManiac4, p2}
Scum: {Cait Sith, Espyoncheage}

Wait-oh.
Sonic is town, but admitting not being able to read Titus?
Singer is nulltown, however
"Uh. I wanna say town but I feel like that's more bias from TeamMafia than it is an actual townread. The one thing that gives me townvibes here are her questions to the mod, which I feel could have been done in private if she was scum. But I don't know how much water this holds."
? Asking questions in public is a thing that many do as scum.
TWIE is null-scum because of OMGUS-ing Sonic... whereas Sonic is on the townlist.
N'Axe is null-scum because of focus-ing on Rune, even if you don't know him and it could be a town-behavior too?
Hadn't the Rune-alt topic been discussed by that post?
Your read on us... you didn't like anything but you mentioned only one of the heads. Is that enough for calling us a strong read in a large?
Cat Sídhe... yet again, enough for a scumread, but
"I don't know what Mala has posted (I assume just the vague singer/Titus townreads), but I don't see anything town there either."

This is really pedantic and shallow

In post 701, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 591, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:

i am fine with our vote moving to sonic though, even though i think twie is possibly also scum unfortunately

In post 594, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
In post 434, Sonic Boom wrote:TWIE is scum because he's literally pulling the same woah is me shit he pulled there despite me asking him to scumhunt.

this issue is so much more complex than that and you know it

also i lied about the spamposting

Ceph these feel like strange posts to make back to back.

They don't to me! I don't love your posting & am leaning scum but reading you isn't that simple that you can say "it looks like this one game, instant scumbin."

in fact that is never true.

-Ceph
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Rune »

VOTE: axe
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:30 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 692, Oversoul wrote:Rune/Axe, which one of you two is better at reading the other?

I'm going to give you the facts and you can determine for yourself...

Rune attempts to policy lynch me every game town or scum.
This team is ruining my life!
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Rune »

How is that a fact when it is wrong and easily proved to be wrong. Our last game together on forum I did not try to policy lynch you.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Rune »

I'm also not trying to policy lynch you here. You drew scum this game.
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:36 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 717, Rune wrote:How is that a fact when it is wrong and easily proved to be wrong. Our last game together on forum I did not try to policy lynch you.

I trolled that game from start to finish, it hardly counts.
This team is ruining my life!
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 339, Rune wrote:I am usually constructive as either alignment, yes. Right now, I'm deliciously in flavour.

In post 580, Rune wrote:He is spending a disproportionate amount of time responding to me or talking about me really defensively which seems unnecessary except to take advantage of
my intentionally poor play
to discredit me. But really, given the opinion on me of several of you, he shouldn't feel such a need to defend himself, except that I am right and he knows I am good enough to catch him and get him lynched unless he crushes me.

In post 666, Rune wrote:His read is baseless and really bad.
My somewhat trolling start
is his reason for me being a one-dimensional obvious scum or playing to lose. This is obviously a hilariously poor reason to scumread someone who isn't a complete noob (which he knows I am not - I refer again to the last game together where he points out that I am the best player he knows).

Basically he assumes that
because my start is not super constructive
that I am scum, and that my play is one dimensional - referring to the exactly one forum game I have that he knows about. That I am somewhat trolling only because some town idiots did it in that game. That if his read is wrong it is because I'm trying to lose.
Pretty sure there was more but this is all I can find for now. This should suffice regardless.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Rune »

You're still clearly wrong lol. Evening in our invperson games that's not true.
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Rune »

That was to axe
Rune
Rune
Goon
Rune
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Rune »

None of those posts said scummy or anti town
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

Quick readlist from just me, even though I hate them, because yall don't seem to be able to keep my opinions straight.

Town
oversoul
afb
breakfast
mm4 (glass)
ricastle
p2
singer
zzzx
random
cait sith
sonic