pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

they havent been outed in another neighborhood yet, though.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, I'm pretty damn sure this one is the former variety.

If you're so sure, why isn't your vote on him?

In post 356, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm also part of a 3 man neighbourhood that includes none of the original 3 nor PK.

Not going to out other members unless they request it.

LOL.

Fuck this game.

Can everyone just confirm if you're in a neighbourhood or not?

I'm not in a neighbourhood.

Neighbourhoods; (gonna assume they are 3-man until told otherwise)

pisskop/???/???

Molla/Varsoon/Massive

RC/???/???
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:10 am

In post 404, evilpacman18 wrote:
So who is doing the confusing and distracting? Maybe we should start with the two people we already know tried to lie.

Vote Varsoon with me then?

In post 426, Varsoon wrote:
VOTE: Salamence

Wooooo~

Why?

In post 428, Varsoon wrote:I thought RC claimed something like that, but an ISO-check didn't show anything so, uh, Sala wagon and if that turns out sour then we can just do the RC tomorrow?

And you decided not to mention that because...

Why would we lynch RC tomorrow?

- Anen, I didn't particularly like your reasons for town reading massive.

What scum motivation do you think Molla/Varsoon have for claiming they were in a Masonry? I'm also unsure why you're trying to apply your meta to scum!Molla...

I think you should join me on Varsoon, Anen.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:11 am

Alright, being fully serious, that's one of the worst games (content and quality wise) that I have ever read.

So, well done for that.

I have one townread; Pacman.

I have way, way, way too many scum reads but Varsoon tops them.

So, we should move onto D2 now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:16 am

Mainez can be town as well.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:16 am

Massive needs to do ~something~
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Zebulin »

I'm in Pisskop's neighborhood.

LA is lasting longer than I thought, sorry
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:19 am

In post 451, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

pisskop/Zeb/???

Molla/Varsoon/Massive

RC/???/???
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 452, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
- Anen, I didn't particularly like your reasons for town reading massive.1

What scum motivation do you think Molla/Varsoon have for claiming they were in a Masonry?2 I'm also unsure why you're trying to apply your meta to scum!Molla...3

I think you should join me on Varsoon, Anen.4

(1) Read back the game then. When Massive outed their Neighbourhood I had been advocating that either the Masonry or the JK-claim had been fake. Salamence had been wagoned hard and I had been about to push that wagon to Lynch. If Massive were scum, he could have waited with outing their Neighbourhood until I'd managed to lynch Salamence. What would have he gained? A mislynch without getting FoS-ed for it and a framed idiotic townie, me, who got Salamence lynched. (I know that this is pigeon poop if Salamence's claim is fake.)

(2) By reading back you can also see that I wanted them to tell the truth, or else I'd push Salamence further. I can see a perfect scum motivation from any of them in not telling the truth. Also, BB tried to convince me that my train of thoughts were wrong.

(3) See (2)! Also, you used my scum-meta so as to shut down Setup speculation made by others in Stack the Deck.

(4) Varsoon is not a bad idea, but BB is better.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Aneninen »

Also, F-CK THIS SHIT!

pisskop/Zeb/Aneninen

Molla/Varsoon/Massive

RC/???/???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:16 am

Post by pisskop »

RC claimed her neighbors
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:34 am

Yeah, we'll wait for the confirmations from the actual players before adding them in.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:18 am

Post by massive »

The problem I'm immediately having wrapping my head around it is that either of them is immediately screwed if the other dies. Specifically, I guess:

In post 417, BBmolla wrote:I'm a fucking neighbor, drawing the nightkill is a #winning move

If you believe this, you must then have been OK with us immediately lynching Varsoon the next day when you turn out to be a liar. Which means you must think it's possible he's scum. Which means WHY GO ALONG WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I think the only reason you go along with it, knowing you aren't masons, is if you can control the kill. Varsoon, at the very least, could actually BE a mason outside our neighborhood. You however, tied your wagon to him, creating mutually-assured destruction if one of you dies. Guess you weren't planning on one of you dying.

vote BBmolla
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Aneninen »

^^
Good.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 459, Aneninen wrote:RC/???/???

no on my end.

VOTE: bbmolla
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: BBMOLLA
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

I actually have no clue why BBM went along with my 'lol WE ARE MASONS' thing. Every other Neighborhood I've suggested that in (in other games) has been like, 'Ehe, no.'
I don't see how that's scummy, though. :l

I
also
really don't like that BBT is running such a hard case on me that's founded on loads of him being unable to read the game properly. One of his first points was that I said I was following the IC to lynch on Sala 'but the IC was not voting Sala'. Nevermind that the IC had an outspoken scumread there
and
later went to vote for Sala.

VOTE: BBT
For, I'unno, lying to try to get town (me!) lynched.

Also, all this 'IF ONE OF BBM OR VARSOON IS SCUM THE OTHER DEFINITELY IS' shit needs to stop. As it turns out, two dudes in a neighborhood can claim masons and both of 'em could be different alignments. Hell, I'm pretty damn sure my 'hood is all town.

But, like, if you guys don't want to listen to me and you just wanna lynch whoever, please lynch me first. I've got a lot on my plate right now (not just on-site, but in meatworld, too) and the last thing I need is to come back to a game where town's self-destructing because they're too dense to even read the game properly.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 462, massive wrote:
I think the only reason you go along with it, knowing you aren't masons, is if you can control the kill. Varsoon, at the very least, could actually BE a mason outside our neighborhood. You however, tied your wagon to him, creating mutually-assured destruction if one of you dies. Guess you weren't planning on one of you dying.
vote BBmolla

And, actually, reconsidering this, uh, yeah, this.
VOTE: BBM

BBT, you're still not off the hook for lying like that. Also, I know it might earn some townpoints with folks to come back into a game swinging, but it doesn't seem genuine to me when it's founded on misreps.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 464, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 459, Aneninen wrote:RC/???/???

no on my end.

And we shouldn't forget about this post.
Our IC spoke there.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Mainez »

i am not in a freaking neighbourhood, screw RC

catching up now but i'm on mobile
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Mainez »

In post 436, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

In post 165, Mainez wrote:RC seems town, why do you wanna lynch RC?

What has RC done to earn a town read?

prior to that post, i was indeed thinking that RC is town, but not anymore.
why i used to think RC is town: 83, 101 and 102 looked towny, like while i was trying to sort of interrogate him, he interrogated me back and i felt it was town thinking and working things out. 136, 151, 153 looked legit too.

however, RC has been posting so much bullshit that he no longer looks like town to me. like 344, 356, 373, 375 etc. looking at his posts, he doesn't even seem to be hunting for scum but smoking it.

unable to link posts cause i'm on mobile, apologies.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Mainez »

In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really wanna vote PK right now.

why do you wanna vote pisskop? and what's stopping you from doing so?
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by Mainez »

In post 466, Varsoon wrote:I actually have no clue why BBM went along with my 'lol WE ARE MASONS' thing. Every other Neighborhood I've suggested that in (in other games) has been like, 'Ehe, no.'
I don't see how that's scummy, though. :l

I
also
really don't like that BBT is running such a hard case on me that's founded on loads of him being unable to read the game properly. One of his first points was that I said I was following the IC to lynch on Sala 'but the IC was not voting Sala'. Nevermind that the IC had an outspoken scumread there
and
later went to vote for Sala.

VOTE: BBT
For, I'unno, lying to try to get town (me!) lynched.

Also, all this 'IF ONE OF BBM OR VARSOON IS SCUM THE OTHER DEFINITELY IS' shit needs to stop. As it turns out, two dudes in a neighborhood can claim masons and both of 'em could be different alignments. Hell, I'm pretty damn sure my 'hood is all town.

But, like, if you guys don't want to listen to me and you just wanna lynch whoever, please lynch me first. I've got a lot on my plate right now (not just on-site, but in meatworld, too) and the last thing I need is to come back to a game where town's self-destructing because they're too dense to even read the game properly.

In post 467, Varsoon wrote:
In post 462, massive wrote:
vote BBmolla

And, actually, reconsidering this, uh, yeah, this.
VOTE: BBM

BBT, you're still not off the hook for lying like that. Also, I know it might earn some townpoints with folks to come back into a game swinging, but it doesn't seem genuine to me when it's founded on misreps.

weren't you pretty damn sure that your neighbourhood is town, what a quick change to voting BBmolla.

if you have a lot on your plate, shouldn't you replace out instead of asking us to lynch you?
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Mainez »

In post 386, Aneninen wrote:
In post 383, Mainez wrote:
pisskop, what's considered weak PRs

Erm. I'd used the expression "Weak-PR" way before Pisskop. Why didn't you ask about the concept then?
By the way, Pisskop, defining Weak by X–Shots is pigeon poop. Eg. 1–shot Vig vs. Weak Bodyguard?

just trying to understand pisskop's train of thought, i think we all have our concept of what's weak and strong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

weak is contextual.

weak modifier, as in a negative one. auto-stump, miller.
the weak modifier, as in hit scum you die
weak role, like one of the tracer roles that arent tracker/watcher
weak, as in limited use in a setup. like a cop in a game of godfathers.

weak as in as likely to be wasted as work. i.e. swingy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”