BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Pagetop to vote Varsoon please.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:16 am

In post 799, pisskop wrote:this is quite literally as good as its getting from me D1.

You just made accusations. Back them up.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

your case is not forthwithcoming?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 am

Neither is yours.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Because I presented my own. Your being stubborn for the sake of it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

1 post where Varsoon's many obvious scumtells are pointed out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:21 am

Post by pisskop »

BBT opointing at a thing and saying 'lynch it' has been scum BBT 2 or 3 times now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:22 am

I've stated why I think Varsoon is scum.

It's even all in one post directed to Molla.

I'm asking you to back up your baseless accusations and you seem unable to do so.

PEdit - LOL, meta. Remember this post game please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Humor me, because I see one post that might, on a rainy day, qualify as a casepost.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:35 am

In post 546, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:His vote on you is pretty opportunistic. Especially after he just seemed pretty committed to pushing me. His previous vote on Sala was also pretty bad.

He is also trying to line up lynches in .

I really don't understand the town read.

Your turn.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:46 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 736, BBmolla wrote:There is no way I play as I did here as scum, there is no universe.

If I'm scum and I'm getting run up I'd fucking claim something. Cop, Motion Detector, fucking anything. Then if I get lynched, no big deal, at that point I had barely any posts.

Never in a million years would I go on a posting spree and create more content to analyze. That is a fucking terrible thing to do as scum.

I've heard you say like basically exactly this IRL as scum before. Come on man, what am I supposed to think?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:48 am

Post by pisskop »

1. you as well as I would perfer to lynch inside a neighborhood. I wanna lynch inside my own, all other things being equal.
2. Compare Zeb's play here to any of my games with him. open 592, Open 597, and Mini 1648. In 592 I was scum so I got to see him in a different perspective.
3. His play today has been low content, stating of 'safe' or 'obvious' stances, and lacking any real content that, no matter what happens, can be used to tie him to any particular stance or opinion. His play has been lacking strong stances.
4. He's apparently not been reading. Several times now he's erroneously falsely attribuited actions to me or been wrong about the order of events, which have then been used to push his flaccid scumread upon me.
5. In the neighborhood I got a scummier feeling from him than Anen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

For Day 1, I'm more than happy lynching it. I'd be okay with a Sala lynch at this point too. And a Varsoon lynch wouldn't kill me but I'd rather push my own scumread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

BBM's play today is offputting. Its not town, but out of respect for him I'd give him a day to sort himself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Its not town meaning that its not scum either and its a mistake to assume groveling and flailing out like a *frustrated, flailing* townie is not something I feel comfortable towning or watching other people call it town.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've really wanted to read the game now but the kitty's made me comb his hair. (On the keyboard.)
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:18 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Zebulin does have several bad posts. That's where my read's at on him rn.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 816, Aneninen wrote:I've really wanted to read the game now but the kitty's made me comb his hair. (On the keyboard.)

You don't need a keyboard to read. Use your mouse you bum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Zeb's riding the short bus to ScumVille
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Mainez »

pisskop can you post more stuff like your latest posts

just checking in, out of here now
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:25 am

Post by DrDolittle »

this game is so fucking hard to read and asperating. why can't town players just not fucking lie about their roles, especially when nothing is on the line.

Like if you think yourself is so fucking god's gift to mafia, why do you try to draw the nightkill on yourself.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

VOTE: zeb this vote might change into bbb's replacement.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 am

Post by DrDolittle »

i really fucking hope the replacement is tierce. wouldn't that be a pretty pony.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 821, DrDolittle wrote:this game is so fucking hard to read and asperating. why can't town players just not fucking lie about their roles, especially when nothing is on the line.

Like if you think yourself is so fucking god's gift to mafia, why do you try to draw the nightkill on yourself.

Who are you even talking about.

Like is this till about faking masons?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”