pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

No more neighbors are allowed. We have 2 seperate sets of 3.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by T S O »

So, Dolittle is an Innocent Child. Sweet.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by T S O »

pisskop, who's your #1 scum suspect?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

zeblin
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by T S O »

why?
-Marquis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

He's my neighbor and is playing bad.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by T S O »

Do you think him being your Neighbour makes him more likely to be scum?
-Marquis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yes, but he's scummy without it.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Zebulin »

Pisskop's scum, and the only thing that he says that actually makes any sense from a town perspective is critisizing me for not playing like my town self in previous games. That is intentional, as I have a 6/8 lynch precentage in previous games, and a 3/8 Day 1 lynch precentage. That's horrible. I can't help town if I kill myself before the game really even begins.

As for not taking stances, there is one thing I'm almost sure of; Pisskop is scum. LYNCH HIM. He has some of the most hypocritical posts of all time. See this one:

In post 806, pisskop wrote:BBT opointing at a thing and saying 'lynch it' has been scum BBT 2 or 3 times now.

Go look at the list of nakedvotes.

Also, Pisskop hasn't answered many of the questions directed at him. Town shouldn't dodge questions.

I'm so certain of Pisskop being scum at this point that I will eat the newspaper next to me if he flips town.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 858, Zebulin wrote:
I'm so certain of Pisskop being scum at this point that I will eat the newspaper next to me if he flips town.

This isn't a lie. I haven't lied the whole game. I
will
eat part of the San Francisco Chronicle if Pisskop is town. I'm that confident about this.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 857, pisskop wrote:Yes, but he's scummy without it.

I haven't read the game yet, but can you elaborate on why being Neighbour = likelier scum? Because that interests me right now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 858, Zebulin wrote:Pisskop's scum, and the only thing that he says that actually makes any sense from a town perspective is critisizing me for not playing like my town self in previous games. That is intentional, as I have a 6/8 lynch precentage in previous games, and a 3/8 Day 1 lynch precentage.

What have you intentionally adjusted about your towngame here?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by T S O »

I hope for your sake that these adjustments do not magically align with your scumgame, my dear.
-Marquis
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Zebulin »

When I'm talking about playing differently, it's focusing on the scummiest player intead of all the minorly scummy players, not being really, really passive, trusting gut reads, and fighting players instead of reasoning with them. I'm naturally a diplomat, but people would just go "HE'S WEAK" and lynch me. It's really, really frustrating. I'm sick of it. I'm also not erasing much once I type it besides grammer and spelling so my emotion can be seen on the page instead of feeling distant from the game.

T S O: I thought of these adjustments before I even read my role pm.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hey, TSO, can you save me from the nothing I've become?
Y'know.
Wake me up inside.
Save meeee.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 864, Varsoon wrote:Hey, TSO, can you save me from the nothing I've become?
Y'know.
Wake me up inside.
Save meeee.

No
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

whats with all the singsongs this game :v
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

@TSO
In post 812, pisskop wrote:1. you as well as I would perfer to lynch inside a neighborhood. I wanna lynch inside my own, all other things being equal.
2. Compare Zeb's play here to any of my games with him. open 592, Open 597, and Mini 1648. In 592 I was scum so I got to see him in a different perspective.
3. His play today has been low content, stating of 'safe' or 'obvious' stances, and lacking any real content that, no matter what happens, can be used to tie him to any particular stance or opinion. His play has been lacking strong stances.
4. He's apparently not been reading. Several times now he's erroneously falsely attribuited actions to me or been wrong about the order of events, which have then been used to push his flaccid scumread upon me.
5. In the neighborhood I got a scummier feeling from him than Anen.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 867, pisskop wrote:@TSO
In post 812, pisskop wrote:1. you as well as I would perfer to lynch inside a neighborhood. I wanna lynch inside my own, all other things being equal.
2. Compare Zeb's play here to any of my games with him. open 592, Open 597, and Mini 1648. In 592 I was scum so I got to see him in a different perspective.
3. His play today has been low content, stating of 'safe' or 'obvious' stances, and lacking any real content that, no matter what happens, can be used to tie him to any particular stance or opinion. His play has been lacking strong stances.
4. He's apparently not been reading. Several times now he's erroneously falsely attribuited actions to me or been wrong about the order of events, which have then been used to push his flaccid scumread upon me.
5. In the neighborhood I got a scummier feeling from him than Anen.

1. This is true, being in the same neighborhood slightly increases our odds of being scum relative to each other
2. Already explained
3. Blatant lies
4. Where did I do this? I honestly don't know.
5. So I'm scum because I'm scum? I thought you had a null read on Anen
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hey, TSO, can you save me from the nothing I've become?
Y'know.
Wake me up inside.
Save meeee.

Call my name and save me from the dark.

Can you source this idea that Scum!RC likes to hang out and play Nintendo on the first half of wagons?

Because this is not a known component of RC scum play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Scum RC is as little shy, apparentl;y calm, and plans their movement out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Scum RC doesn't talk as much.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

Scum RC is self-assured but doesn't go out of their way to say it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

This meta comes from where?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

Your scum games, silly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”