RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Pisskop knows better too.

He's just trying to find justification to push on me and try to discredit my reads to keep me down before I get momentum.

he doesn't want me lynched, just quiet.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

RC was quiet before I poked her.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

PK has not played with my confscum meta ever and he's trying to claim meta on me.

Further, my play in this game aligns fairly readily with my established town meta and he can't provide a source.

It's pretty clear he's bsing it to try to keep me down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

all I ask is for a cop on her.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

and a wagon on him
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 769, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Molla, why have you unvoted Varsoon?

I'm a sucker for his explanation of the mason claim.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Ill be back tomorrow or thursday. IRL sucks sometimes.

Also this is a request for PK to shut the fuck up. Seriously. I plan on rereading and you have 60some more posts than the next guy and I know atleast 40-50% is nonsense.

And dont tell me its productive either, because the last game we just finished together showed me how your play is destructive and anti-town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:04 am

Post by pisskop »

i eagerly await the sagely knowledge of hello kitty who has thus far been at the no-content table as massive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Sala's gotten run up, but Im antitown. :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Maybe they need to replace out? too busy
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:11 am

Post by massive »

Since you like meta so much, it wouldn't be hard to go look at my games and see that I'm generally quiet on Day 1. I don't have a "yammer" switch stuck in ON like some of you guys.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:24 am

Post by pisskop »

oww. I thought we bonded in 1645 :(

what an uninteresting defense that is unrequired and probs just a prodge
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 am

Post by massive »

You told me to replace out! What did you expect me to do, just go "YUP"?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 908, pisskop wrote:Sala's gotten run up, but Im antitown. :|

In post 909, pisskop wrote:Maybe they need to replace out? too busy

Che?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:47 am

Post by massive »

pisskop wrote:i eagerly await the sagely knowledge of hello kitty who has thus far been at the no-content table as massive.

Is this not the "they" in 909?

Also, I was the SK in 1645, so I'm not sure why we would have bonded.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by pisskop »

So no centent and non grasp of context?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, it seems pretty clear Im refering to Sala, but IDK . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Either way. your lack of participation today is not inspiring confidence.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:12 am

Post by massive »

Do you think the case I presented on BBmolla was better or worse than the case you are currently running on Zeb?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 462, massive wrote:The problem I'm immediately having wrapping my head around it is that either of them is immediately screwed if the other dies. Specifically, I guess:

In post 417, BBmolla wrote:I'm a fucking neighbor, drawing the nightkill is a #winning move

If you believe this, you must then have been OK with us immediately lynching Varsoon the next day when you turn out to be a liar. Which means you must think it's possible he's scum. Which means WHY GO ALONG WITH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I think the only reason you go along with it, knowing you aren't masons, is if you can control the kill. Varsoon, at the very least, could actually BE a mason outside our neighborhood. You however, tied your wagon to him, creating mutually-assured destruction if one of you dies. Guess you weren't planning on one of you dying.

vote BBmolla

This?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:38 am

Post by massive »

Yeah that. Seems at least less than "lack of participation" huh?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

why wouldn't BBM go along with it for funzies? you're assuming that BBM is a super-serious player or that most people on site put play above socializing. Did you think anyone took his mason clasim seriously, or that BBM gave any indication of trying to be taken seriously?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

and sure, its not the complete abscence o material like Sala, but RC has more out there than you, and they've resorted to mocking the game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:58 am

Post by massive »

Well, yeah, I was assuming BBmolla was at least a somewhat serious player, and as the third member of their neighborhood, I knew at least *I* was taking it seriously, since I knew they weren't really masons. But why wouldn't they be taken seriously? I mean, in retrospect, it's been 37 pages of yuks up to this point, but that was pretty early on. And so help me if you call RC's posting "content" I'll slap you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:59 am

Post by pisskop »

lol. So why BBM over Varsoon?

We could also lynch RC. Everyione always says they'll PL her but never does it. She's not even incredibly town today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”