pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

EPM is town?
Zeb shouldbe given time.

Dont let the door hit you on the rump
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Reread Pt. 1

I decided to do an entire reread for yall because there is a lot of clutter to go through. First things first, I'm not going to bring up the topics of hoods/masonries. Its all just cluttered nonsense that isn't important until we see flips, so any read that involves the reasoning that "x is in a hood with x," I'm ignoring because its pointless to otherwise. Setup Specing isn't something we can do at this point either without OUTING MORE roles than we have already given scum. They already have neighbor WIFOM on town and knowledge of a JailKeeper, so maybe its best to actually scumhunt than spec right now.
The first thing to note rereading this thing is the argument that got the game going, the BBT wagon, which consisted of RVS votes from Aneninen, Dr.D, RC, BBB, and yeah, obviously it stopped after I (incorrectly) claimed a speedwagon L-2, when it was L-3 and well i got nothing about that, do as you will. But defending? Is it really defending? Because more and more I see it I don't see it as defending BBT because as I said earlier, I didn't have a read on BBT other than it suddenly picked up alot of votes, especially lackluster ones from BBT and RC, who both were my scumreads at that point, more on them later. Back to the game, if you look back from the time I claimed BBT wagon L-2, and my next post, nothing but boring fluff from PK and RC mainly, (a little bit of actually hunting between massive/BBT for what its worth. Dr. D asked me if the wagon (built a little too fast for my liking) was justified, and no its not. I personally think it still was a fast banwagon and 1-2 scum probably lulz their way into it. I'm willing to bet my life savings into saying the obviously annoying RC and the equally as annoying PK are not scum together for sure. Also the OMGUS from RC was cute because my vote is "Nonsense," and dumb (fluffy) justification of her vote by saying she catches scum all the time based on OMGUS, and frankly I don't believe it.

You know what, lets talk about RC right now, because RC's 77 posts (should have been more if not for V/LA), are soooo dull and anti productive. The first post from RC that actually has some non-RVS content (IMO) would be her TWENTY THIRD POST! #136, where she votes me. 24-30 are nothing. 31, votes varsoon because shes a troll, then an hour later votes me again. I call her out on it, and that for some reason indicates me being scum because RC wants to run around doing whatever she wants. Votes come in from Mainez and Varsoon, Mainez is chainsawing RC, and Varsoon is following the IC. Dr.D comes in with some trolling, and right after comes RC with another one of her dumb "watering down the fucking thread" posts that do nothing but make the game a pain in the ass to reread. IDK what to think about EPM's vote, but it bugs me and smells like an excuse to hop on the ML. PK, oh god PK, we will get to him last, but let me just say he has thrown games for town when I played the last time with him a few weeks ago. BBT ready to hammer just like that, showing how speedwagons work, but whatever, I out a PR, gg folks. Then we have some interaction from PK and BBT over the claim, which, idk, I tend to ignore PK doing things because hes annoying. PK then votes BBT and BBT votes me again, after 2 pages of arguing over the claim because... Mainez said so? WTF?

Then Anen goes into the masons/IC setup spec which is stupid because outting masons is pro-town, even if they are lying. YOU DONT LYNCH PRs UNLESS YOU HAVE A CC. THE FUCKING END. BBT thinks Mainez is JK, and if so, then you out and you get a mafia. I know that aint the case though, so why you think she is, I have no fucking clue. BBT goes out to ruin the game by outing hoods because fuck this game. BBB is dumb, who cares. EPM is dumb as fuck for unvoting and not voting a hood member even though he says he needs to deal with the hood situation (Because there is no such thing as a all-town hood). FOR FUCK SAKE THE NEXT PAGES ARE DUMB SHIT BY BBT/RC/PK ABOUT HOODS AND HOOD LYNCHING. THIS IS ANTI-TOWN AND SHOULD BE NOTED AS SUCH. FOR FUCK SAKE THIS GAME WILL HAVE 200 PAGES IF THIS DOESNT CHANGE FUCK. BBMolla goes over some spec himself that doesnt help anyone, but apparently that and his mason fakeclaim, which isn't stupid as I have seen it before, get him lolwagoned now, INCLUDING A NAKED VOTE FROM PK AND AN OMGUS FROM VARSOON OR BBT WTF!!!!!!! oh wait, he changed it to Molla, perfect.

Molla is town. End of story, no scum is gonna spend a shitload of time on meta'ing his fucking fakeclaim, and I said it before, I have NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER seen Molla freak the fuck out, and I have a cop guilty on his ass, and he still acted like he didn't give a fuck. Molla is town. End of story.
Mainez and PK still piss me off.

ZEB Molla vote, fuck man. Yeah, thats willing of a vote.
Even with town Molla on Varsoons wagon, just not feeling it.
EPM's scumread on Molla for calling everyone morons was dumb.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is everyone that votes you scum?

PEdit - I'm fucking stupid? You wanna explain that one?

I've had those reads since well before most of those voted me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:05 am

Post by pisskop »

But you havent been playing this game, so I'm not sure I should hold it against you.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:08 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

You're right, I haven't.

I don't give a fuck about this game.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

You should replace yourself too.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: PK
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

been there, done that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

I ever tell you about the time I self-hammered, just so I could bnring it up?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Neway, still @5.

RC and Sala keep revoting me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Anyone who has time needs to read a few pages of this.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1075

In this game, its lylo, I (scum) was voting Green Crayons (town) and viceversa. Meaning one of us was confirmed scum.

What does town PK do about this? Scumhunt? VCA? Rereading? None of those things.

He starts a new wagon on someone else, leading to scum win, DESPITE BEING CONFSCUM IN FORMED WAGONS.

PK NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:21 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, let's lynch PK.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:21 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

He does some crazy shit.

I know I wanted to avoid playing with him for a while.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

sala has tge above scenario wrong.

Cant expect him to get right, tho :/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Anywho. Good PL story e'rebody.

Now if only the whole bloody playerbase hadn't played several games with me by now, maybe you'd have a better chance with your terrible, terrible push.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.10

pisskop [5]:
Zebulin, Salamence20, RadiantCowbells, Varsoon, BlueBloodedToffee,
BlueBloodedToffee [2]: T S O, Aneninen
Zebulin [1]: DrDolittle,
BBmolla [1]: evilpacman18
Salamence20 [1]: Mainez
Aneninen [1]: BBmolla
RadiantCowbells [1]: pisskop

Not Voting [1]
: massive

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2015-06-22 20:00:00) on
June 22nd.

Mod Notes
: :evil:

*Any mistakes, just let me know.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I've played more consecutive games with you than anyone and I'm the primary one leading this so that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

I wonder when you'll eat rope? You won't make it to endgame.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:02 pm

After your scumflip I'll be able to coast just fine until I'm ready to play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol. You don't make it to endgame.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Neway, a case that isnt about how self-centered you are is in order, no?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:09 pm

It's not required.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol

You arent getting me lynched
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

this has to be like 0 - 10 for you now.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Zebulin »

pisskop wrote:Lol. You don't make it to endgame.
pisskop wrote:lol

You arent getting me lynched
Pisskop, typing "lol. You suck" or some varient of that just makes people feel bad and doesn't help town in the slightest. On the off chance you're town, that's horrible, stop doing that. Insulting people and not including reasons to back it up is anti-town and worthy of a PL on top of the other stuff you've done.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”