Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Mainez »

if 1191 was addressed to Zeb, it kinda looks like pisskop is saying "hey you did catch me but you can't convince others that i am scum"

uh

pedit: do you actually like do that? the thing you suggested lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:21 am

Post by pisskop »

No 1191 doesnt, and your suggestion that it does looks a lot like sketching up for a Setup
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:21 am

Post by pisskop »

:igmeou:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Zebulin »

In my last game I carefully edited everything and I still got lynched Day 1. :?

P-Edit: Basically. He's giving me advice now like I'm town without saying "If your town, here's some advice" which is interesting

P-Edit: It does, and you can't make it not look like that by saying that it doesn't.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

Oh, Pisskop. As if I cared.I thought you'd been suspecting me before.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1204, Aneninen wrote:Oh, Pisskop. As if I cared.I thought you'd been suspecting me before.

Your play in this game hasnt matched you scum-play or townplay; but taken in a vacuum is scummier than not.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:26 am

Post by Mainez »

i only know that Aneninen is very different in newbie games (hahahahaha all those IC posts)
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Zebulin »

In post 1205, pisskop wrote:
In post 1204, Aneninen wrote:Oh, Pisskop. As if I cared.I thought you'd been suspecting me before.

Your play in this game hasnt matched you scum-play or townplay; but taken in a vacuum is scummier than not.

Why are you basing everything on meta? This post implies that you looked for a meta-read but didn't find one, so you had to read Aneninen in a vacuum. This is also your primary reason to scumread me.

BBT's Signature wrote:Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Zeb, you're flailing out.

I do use meta, and BBT isnt the beallendall to mafia theory.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

BBT is welcome to hold that opinion. I trust meta more strongly.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Zebulin »

Just because you say I'm flailing doesn't mean I'm flailing. BACK UP YOU STATEMENTS.

I strongly agree with BBT on meta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

I've told you the solution. Id be game for a lynch on anyone of my suspects. If you arent scum than Im sure it will be obvious when your choice flips scum.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Mainez »

i wanna talk to T S O cause we're like in the same boat

Aneninen can you like unvote since you're here, i don't want someone to quickhammer or something lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Mainez »

wow didn't expect you to do that...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel Zeb has some genuinity to it. I also still find no reason to rule out TSO as possible scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Nor you, but if you are scum itd be more apparent later. :]
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Mainez »

are you saying that Zeb is not screaming scum that strongly anymore based on the recent posts?
and i'm not ruling anyone out. except DrDolittle of course.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Mainez »

In post 1188, Mainez wrote:
In post 1185, Zebulin wrote:
In post 1183, Mainez wrote:the people on the Zeb wagon do look better than those on pisskop's...

must i really choose between the 2? gosh.

i wanna lynch Salamence lol

Bussing exists, you know.

who is bussing who

hey Zeb answer this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

I believe Zeb saying that he has changed his behavior to try not to be lynched D1. I'd be willing to vote on the same wagon as him should we find reason to do so.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1205, pisskop wrote:

About 70% of this game consists of fluffposts and players insulting each other. I could join those who're doing nothing but complaining about this or those who're fluffing and producing "replace out then" and "you can't play Mafia at all" posts.
Instead of that I
try
to do something. I used to be pretty confident about my BBMolla-scumread but it turned into pigeon poop. All I can see is two wagons on my Neigbours. I'm not sold on any of them, but I don't think I could push this game into a direction I'd like to see, namely: scumhunting. It's an uphill battle for me now.
Need I care about your read on me? I won't get lynched Today and that's enough for me right now.

In post 1206, Mainez wrote:i only know that Aneninen is very different in newbie games (hahahahaha all those IC posts)

That's a null-tell and I'm telling this as a former IC. (However it's great to hear that you liked my IC-ing. You were doing it well in that game even if you were unlucky.)

In post 1212, Mainez wrote:
Aneninen can you like unvote since you're here, i don't want someone to quickhammer or something lol

In post 1213, pisskop wrote:
unvote

In post 1214, Mainez wrote:wow didn't expect you to do that...

Why wasn't Pisskop's unvote good enough for you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Anen, you're gemeralizing. You have reads, no?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

You have material to work with. Your inactivity is not relative to the thread's length; its absolute.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Your behavior would be equally frowned upon if it occured in any gaem; your excuses are merely an attempt to justify you inactivity.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:05 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Anen is scum and should be lynched tomorrow.

I'd lynch him Today if I thought it could be pulled off.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”