Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Aneninen »

(...and Boonie has been working a lot on this game and we're posting things like those, and I'm the one who's been called a troll all the time because of posting pigeons and other pointless things, well seems legit, ain't it?)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1249, pisskop wrote:Youre a bad player. Shut up

this quote is so stupid, I refuse to respond to it by mentioning how he threw the last game as town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:29 am

Post by pisskop »

Your contetn has been lacking. Sala literally has 1 post where he gives a damn.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:30 am

Post by pisskop »

The push on me is led by crybabies who dont like the fact that Im mean.
Its followed by people who want to oppress me :(
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

I would perfer Anen to Zeb or Id even swing for a BBT over Zeb, but I know that you all lack the power to push a lynch on me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Lets just end this day so we can get some flips
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

It's okay to be a meanie, pisskop, but we need some camaraderie here.
Telling people they suck, while it may be true, is a downer.
Instead, suggest what people can do to not suck. Say, hey, try this!
So that way we can all grow as a community, rather than just raggin' on each other.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

your vote on me is bad. If you were interesting in ending the day you'd vote Zeb, seeing as he's the leading wagon.

That you are not suggests alterior motives. :igmeou:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:35 am

Post by pisskop »

And all joking aside about my conduct, the reactions to it have given me infos. I really dont mind about the suspicion
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:41 am

Post by Zebulin »

In post 1256, Varsoon wrote:It's okay to be a meanie, pisskop, but we need some camaraderie here.
Telling people they suck, while it may be true, is a downer.
Instead, suggest what people can do to not suck. Say, hey, try this!
So that way we can all grow as a community, rather than just raggin' on each other.

Varsoon sums up what I've been saying the whole game and it is completely ignored.

Go look at Pisskop's ISO. Go look at my ISO. Go look at Anen's ISO. Which of the 3 is insulting and fluffposting?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

Like I said, it's all G.
Info is important.
You should make info public in most cases.
That way, we've all got stuff to work with.
I think interaction and reaction is really important.
There's times to be cruel, times to be cold, times to be dismissive, but overall I think that I'd like a baseline of communal togetherness and fun times. :3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

suit yourself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

You are only serving tyo obfuscate the game with your anti-town play.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Varsoon »

Well, Zebulin, he's the thing; I see your vote on Pisskop as mostly kinda riding a bit of the wave coming out of the fallout of the BBM wagon (which you were a part of)--the awkward bit is that you were doing a bit of a sheep of RC, who directed some traffic that way, and that your major point against Pisskop is less about his movement (who he voted, how he lead votes, shifts in voting interaction, wagon interaction, player interaction as far as interrogation and specific plays go) and more about attitude. You've gotten so wrapped up in pushing Pisskop as scum over Pisskop's general game approach, which, as far as I've got experience, tends to be null.

Some players just have a generally more aggressive, elitist, cruel, or dismissive disposition. Does this always equate to scumminess? Hardly. Can it be used as an excuse to hide scum play? Sure, and I've cracked down on people for doing so before. I'm not so sure that's what's happening here with pisskop, though.

Rather, your whole push feels like it's been gripping to these mannerisms and trying to say, "Look! This approach is scummy!" rather than just expressing, like I have, that it's anti-town.

:/
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1262, pisskop wrote:You are only serving tyo obfuscate the game with your anti-town play.

I think this is what Zebulin's tryin' to say about you, man.
:p
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

My play is purposeful and directed. Zeb's on some SJW stuff
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Varsoon »

He called you out for voting without explaining your votes, but, to be honest, lack of articulation isn't really scummy, either.

I think there's been enough interaction that a lynch will give us plenty to work with moving forward.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:05 am

Post by pisskop »

do you think I am scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Because if Zeb flips scum Im going to be focusing on the PL club I have on my wagon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

And you are independently scummy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:07 am

Post by pisskop »

And Sala has 2 nights to live.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Mainez »

i'm here...
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Mainez »

ok i'm willing to stop harping on getting Salamence lynched today lol

i'm kinda willing to vote Zeb too

what's he at now?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1270, pisskop wrote:And Sala has 2 nights to live.

2?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Mainez: L-2.

@Pisskop: You're leaning town for me. I'm not going to give you any passes (even if Zeb flips scum) and you really shouldn't do the same for me. Here's to hoping we can sort each other out.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”