pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I also should mention that I claimed to have an investigative role in my Neighborhood.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Actually, thats not a bad lead

vote: Anen
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

If I believe Sala (and yes I do think he'd be that neurotic) and compare what I know, this seems likely. Anen wanted me to talk to him about all my reads last night, but then disappeared when I told him he'd have to be more engaging about it.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

who's your third, massive? Was he even there? Is he even still playing?
So you're saying Anen believed you about your investigative role? That's pretty unreasonable if Sala's claim is to be believed.
In his favor, I think targeting the IC for protection would've been a waste. The problem is trying to stop a kill instead of trying to protect someone from being killed is worthless JK strategy. Sala, if you're to be believed, what was the logic behind JKing PK? Especially given that you telegraphed your scum read of him towards the end of the day, why do you think any half decent scum team would have him make the kill?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by T S O »

Because what we're being expected to believe here is that

Salamence decided to, instead of blocking the IC, try to block a member of the scumteam. Which is fine.
His top scum suspect is pisskop, so presumably he would block there. Which is also fine.
My issue with this is that I basically don't think pisskop would be sent to do the kill. I think that the risk of Salamence being a maverick and blocking him would be too great.

So, if scum targeted Dolittle, then Salamence is scum in my book.
Thinking this through... I'm not sure that's the case anymore.

If pisskop tried to kill Salamence, then that's a different story, and pisskop becomes scum.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by T S O »

Either scum didn't kill, which is possible, pisskop was saved from death, or pisskop was stopped from killing.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by T S O »

I am starting to think more and more that Dolittle was targeted, because bluntly, he doesn't really offer any positive utility to town outside of IC status.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by T S O »

*wasn't.

So, if scum shot Salamence, then pisskop is scum. Alternatively, NK WIFOM.
-Marquis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1328, evilpacman18 wrote:So you're saying Anen believed you about your investigative role? That's pretty unreasonable if Sala's claim is to be believed.

why?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by T S O »

Yeah.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aneninen
-Marquis
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1330, T S O wrote:Either scum didn't kill, which is possibl

ehh no
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm townreading pisskop on play. I also don't think pisskop as scum claims an investigative role to one player in his hood n1. If pisskop's town, then Salamence blocked the kill, and that leads to Aneninen-scum ordering the hit.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1335, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1330, T S O wrote:Either scum didn't kill, which is possibl

ehh no

It's a legitimate strategy, especially in a situation like this.
-Marquis
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Anyone in your neighbourhood could have been the one to send that info in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anen and I are alone in the hood, and Zeb flipped town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Your tell on Anen still is an associative tell that goes straight though Salamence.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

If Anen/co tried to kill me and Sala jailed me, it distinctly makes them opposed.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

we're still just kind of fapping into the wind atm. we have a kill which is missing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

I claimed to have a role in my (the) first post of the 'hood, and then said it was an investigative one I wasn't sharing after the day ended.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

If Sala isn't being a filth
casual
liar, then we can assume I was either the kill target or the killer. Unless somebody wants to claim another relevant role.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

If Sala isn't being a filth
casual
liar, then we can assume I was either the kill target or the killer. Unless somebody wants to claim another relevant role.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Considering the gamestate yesterday it is unlikely I was targeted in order to frame somebody. I myself was a prime mislynch target.
Its more likely that it was leaked that I had a PR in this presumably weak town. Killing me would make a lot of sense then.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Unless scum RC thought I actually had a vig to shoot her with?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:10 pm

*eyeroll*