Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 2545, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2544, LittleGumball wrote:i lied i'm in the middle of reading a couple things instead of doing the smart thing and just going to bed already but I want to point out that i'm p sure that senator (aka confirmed town) thought that kling was scum so maybe that's a thing to do some research on (sorry if there's a claim or something obvious i missed)

k no more posting for me tonight

Me mostly, but he suspected everyone, and I do mean
everyone
else as well. He didn't have a case on anybody.

He was being ridiculous.
So what? I did not realise ridiculousness meant he was not to be taken seriously. You do not think a single one of his claims was real? Even being over paranoid stems from some small truth. If you are not going to look back at it I certainly will.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2564, Titus wrote:I need to reassess my reads but it's not like I stop believing I am right because I need to reassess.

Well...obviously you do to some extent - you don't reassess correct reads, you reassess reads you're questioning.
I feel like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth to me.
Clarify?

In post 2567, LittleGumball wrote:Based on this alone, without having read reasoning for voting, I'd probably put my scum placements on either Kling or Titus, and Nero and, if I HAD to put a 3rd and knowing that Salamence is town, either Sinsun or Channel or Narn.

I'd put Suzune as town because I townread Jamierus. I'm liking Dave.

I like your reads.
Let's speed lynch CDB.

In post 2569, RIP wrote:Thor what if I told u I know one thing.

I would pray that you knew more than that.

In post 2572, PeregrineV wrote:Utterly amazing that somehow that did not get lynched yesterday, and Senator did instead.

I blame you lurking out and letting the inmates run the asylum.
Yeah - it was a poor lynch, but how was it shocking? I don't recall you in the trenches on a daily basis fighting the good fight. Even if CDB flips scum I want more out of you if you want to be town bloc.

In post 2572, PeregrineV wrote:Can someone summarize all claims that have not already flipped?

Oh who cares? That will matter on Day 6 or if you're a scum roleblocker.

@Suzune - why no CDB vote? Talk to me.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Suzune »

Okay, Thor, we can talk~

I have no vote on CDB bird simply because I do not think he is scum. Easy plain as day. Now sure looking through his ISO I can see why you would think that because he pushed so hard for the lynch of the beloved princess on day one. But compared to everyone here, he is the only ones with a reads list post 1798, two actually, post 2292, which honestly is a pretty townie thing. His claim was pushed and he was able to defend it well. Plus, I believe his frustration was genuine meaning that he was indeed town here post 2315.

I have noticed Thor that you have a habit of shooting down other peoples ideas or writing entire novels for why their plans are wrong. Not saying that is bad, just that you are not listening either.

I thin you reasoning following why CDB must be scum is poor. I have played more games then I have played on this site and honestly, I know as well as everyone else I am sure, that you leave pieces on the board that will cause problems regardless of whether or not they are powerful roles simply because they might get lynched. As long as random annoying person is still there then there is a better chance the townies do the job of the mafia. So I think you claim that he must be scum because he did not die holds no weight and is entirely impracticable.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Narninian »

unvote
for now...

RIP you said you were a conditional tracker? Does this mean you did some tracking already or do you not get to do it at all until tonight?
The extra in is for /in
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:I have no vote on CDB bird simply because I do not think he is scum. Easy plain as day. Now sure looking through his ISO I can see why you would think that because he pushed so hard for the lynch of the beloved princess on day one.

That and having activity directly connected to the amount of push on him, and a dearth of scumhunting, and the Hider theory - yes.
Honestly, I didn't even realize he was a pusher for the BP - and I'm not actually willing to call that a scumtell, but him being on both lynch wagons that were both on town is a pretty valid reason to flip him also.

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:But compared to everyone here, he is the only ones with a reads list post 1798, two actually, post 2292, which honestly is a pretty townie thing.

Honestly - no, I don't think it is. But even if you think stating reads is townie (which, in a loose sense - sure) what has he done with these statements? As far as I can tell - not much.

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:His claim was pushed and he was able to defend it well.

What?
He claimed VT - his claim was never attacked, so he didn't need to defend it at all.
I will also, restate, that I am more than willing to believe that his role is indeed Bashir.
I will then also add - so what?

In post 2577, Suzune wrote: Plus, I believe his frustration was genuine meaning that he was indeed town here post 2315.
You think when he's scum he would not be frustrated if being lynched?
I am, regardless of my alignment.
Are you not?

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:I have noticed Thor that you have a habit of shooting down other peoples ideas or writing entire novels for why their plans are wrong. Not saying that is bad, just that you are not listening either.

I would surmise that because I am able to specifically describe my issues with their thoughts that I am very much "listening".
There is a difference between listening and agreeing.
You disagree with me here - does that mean you aren't listening?
Let me know.

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:I thin you reasoning following why CDB must be scum is poor.

Why?

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:So I think you claim that he must be scum because he did not die holds no weight and is entirely impracticable.

I never claimed that unless you mean my counterwagon argument - in which case your stance makes no sense to me.
So either you need to explain it more, or notice that you're confusing me with Narn.

In post 2578, Narninian wrote:
unvote
for now...

Why?

In post 2578, Narninian wrote:RIP you said you were a conditional tracker? Does this mean you did some tracking already or do you not get to do it at all until tonight?

This is not pro-town fishing at this point.
Unless he wants to flat out claim something - does it matter?
Hint: no.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

Spoiler: Fixed
In post 2579, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2577, Suzune wrote:I have no vote on CDB bird simply because I do not think he is scum. Easy plain as day. Now sure looking through his ISO I can see why you would think that because he pushed so hard for the lynch of the beloved princess on day one.

That and having activity directly connected to the amount of push on him, and a dearth of scumhunting, and the Hider theory - yes.
Honestly, I didn't even realize he was a pusher for the BP - and I'm not actually willing to call that a scumtell, but him being on both lynch wagons that were both on town is a pretty valid reason to flip him also.

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:But compared to everyone here, he is the only ones with a reads list post 1798, two actually, post 2292, which honestly is a pretty townie thing.

Honestly - no, I don't think it is. But even if you think stating reads is townie (which, in a loose sense - sure) what has he done with these statements? As far as I can tell - not much.

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:His claim was pushed and he was able to defend it well.

What?
He claimed VT - his claim was never attacked, so he didn't need to defend it at all.
I will also, restate, that I am more than willing to believe that his role is indeed Bashir.

In post 2577, Suzune wrote: Plus, I believe his frustration was genuine meaning that he was indeed town here post 2315.

Are you not?

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:I have noticed Thor that you have a habit of shooting down other peoples ideas or writing entire novels for why their plans are wrong. Not saying that is bad, just that you are not listening either.

I would surmise that because I am able to specifically describe my issues with their thoughts that I am very much "listening".
There is a difference between listening and agreeing.
You disagree with me here - does that mean you aren't listening?
Let me know.

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:I thin you reasoning following why CDB must be scum is poor.

Why?

In post 2577, Suzune wrote:So I think you claim that he must be scum because he did not die holds no weight and is entirely impracticable.

I never claimed that unless you mean my counterwagon argument - in which case your stance makes no sense to me.
So either you need to explain it more, or notice that you're confusing me with Narn.

In post 2578, Narninian wrote:
unvote
for now...

Why?

In post 2578, Narninian wrote:RIP you said you were a conditional tracker? Does this mean you did some tracking already or do you not get to do it at all until tonight?

This is not pro-town fishing at this point.
Unless he wants to flat out claim something - does it matter?
Hint: no.
Narninian
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Narninian
Contracts STDs
Contracts STDs

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Narninian »

In post 2570, RIP wrote:Klimt is PR town or scum. I
know
this

is why I ask. If he's claiming hidden info he might as well out it, he's already claimed so its not fishing.
The extra in is for /in
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Suzune »

How many other people were on both lynch wagons?

Day 1:
Narninian
ChannelDelibird
Sinsun1
, HostileIntent,Saint,
Titus
KlingonCelt
, Zabing12, PeaceBringer, davesaz, LicketyQuickety,
Senator

Day 3 Riabi,
KlingonCelt
Titus
Sinsun1
, Salamence20, Nero Cain,
ChannelDelibird
Narninian
Senator

I mean, if that is the deciding factor here when looking for scum, based on what you are saying of course, then look at all the scum I found. Isn't it odd though that both Senator and LQ voted for themselves, (sorry random thought)

Well find, I can accept that you do not think it is townie. However if everyone did something of a semblance when people flipped we would have something interesting to go back and look at. It would be able to guide us a little. Rather then have one person constantly try to sway the town to one vote. It allows the mafia to easily sheep which is what is weighing down the town.

What?
I will then also add - so what?[/quote
Unless i misread, and my knowledge of the theme is nonexistant. He claimed doctor not vanilla townie. I believe this is why Narn thought the claim was bogus because he was left alive. So what, what? Are you suggesting that being able to defend yourself and be reasonable are not townie. I thought he handled it correctly when pushed and it looked townie to me. I apologise that you do not seem to think so.

Are you not?

I guess no, I am not. I enjoy the limelight of being mafia on stage. I feed off the attention and it allows me to hone my story better. As a townie I get frustrated because little information that I have cannot clear me and I when I have no way of obtaining new information it becomes a stress. It is harder to tell the truth in mafia then to tell a lie. The truth can only be told so many times in so many ways. While if you are lying it can be more interesting or more pointed.

Why?

As I said, which was clearly missed. The mafia has reason to leave alive those who are likely to cause the town to lynch them. Why remove townies that the town will just lynch themselves. That is why saying, because he wasn't killed at night despite his role, proves he is town. It a ridiculous argument. However, technically it was Narm's claim but you said you agreed to his thinking so I attributed it to you as well in my notes.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Suzune »

Fixed the quoting problem.
Spoiler:
In post 2582, Suzune wrote:
How many other people were on both lynch wagons?

Day 1:
Narninian
ChannelDelibird
Sinsun1
, HostileIntent,Saint,
Titus
KlingonCelt
, Zabing12, PeaceBringer, davesaz, LicketyQuickety,
Senator

Day 3 Riabi,
KlingonCelt
Titus
Sinsun1
, Salamence20, Nero Cain,
ChannelDelibird
Narninian
Senator

I mean, if that is the deciding factor here when looking for scum, based on what you are saying of course, then look at all the scum I found. Isn't it odd though that both Senator and LQ voted for themselves, (sorry random thought)

Well find, I can accept that you do not think it is townie. However if everyone did something of a semblance when people flipped we would have something interesting to go back and look at. It would be able to guide us a little. Rather then have one person constantly try to sway the town to one vote. It allows the mafia to easily sheep which is what is weighing down the town.

What?

Unless i misread, and my knowledge of the theme is nonexistant. He claimed doctor not vanilla townie. I believe this is why Narn thought the claim was bogus because he was left alive. So what, what? Are you suggesting that being able to defend yourself and be reasonable are not townie. I thought he handled it correctly when pushed and it looked townie to me. I apologise that you do not seem to think so.

Are you not?

I guess no, I am not. I enjoy the limelight of being mafia on stage. I feed off the attention and it allows me to hone my story better. As a townie I get frustrated because little information that I have cannot clear me and I when I have no way of obtaining new information it becomes a stress. It is harder to tell the truth in mafia then to tell a lie. The truth can only be told so many times in so many ways. While if you are lying it can be more interesting or more pointed.

Why?

As I said, which was clearly missed. The mafia has reason to leave alive those who are likely to cause the town to lynch them. Why remove townies that the town will just lynch themselves. That is why saying, because he wasn't killed at night despite his role, proves he is town. It a ridiculous argument. However, technically it was Narm's claim but you said you agreed to his thinking so I attributed it to you as well in my notes.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2582, Suzune wrote:I mean, if that is the deciding factor here when looking for scum, based on what you are saying of course, then look at all the scum I found. Isn't it odd though that both Senator and LQ voted for themselves, (sorry random thought)

Thank you for arguing something I'm not claiming?
But, yes, I will agree that it seems a wise course of action to lynch our scummiest read from those bolded names.
Mine is CDB - who is yours?

In post 2582, Suzune wrote:However if everyone did something of a semblance when people flipped we would have something interesting to go back and look at. It would be able to guide us a little.

Nah - you ignore their reads lists - you look at their votes and pushes. Reads lists are empty without action.

In post 2582, Suzune wrote:Rather then have one person constantly try to sway the town to one vote. It allows the mafia to easily sheep which is what is weighing down the town.

And yet I *still* haven't managed to force through a wagon yet - weird.

In post 2582, Suzune wrote:Unless i misread, and my knowledge of the theme is nonexistant. He claimed doctor not vanilla townie.

You REALLY BADLY misread.

In post 2582, Suzune wrote:Are you suggesting that being able to defend yourself and be reasonable are not townie.

No - I am suggesting he hasn't done either, and certainly hasn't done either based around his claim.

In post 2582, Suzune wrote: I thought he handled it correctly when pushed and it looked townie to me. I apologise that you do not seem to think so.

How did he "look townie" to you?

In post 2582, Suzune wrote:I guess no, I am not. I enjoy the limelight of being mafia on stage. I feed off the attention and it allows me to hone my story better. As a townie I get frustrated because little information that I have cannot clear me and I when I have no way of obtaining new information it becomes a stress. It is harder to tell the truth in mafia then to tell a lie. The truth can only be told so many times in so many ways. While if you are lying it can be more interesting or more pointed.

So your working theory is that he plays like you, and not like me.
Why?

In post 2582, Suzune wrote:As I said, which was clearly missed. The mafia has reason to leave alive those who are likely to cause the town to lynch them. Why remove townies that the town will just lynch themselves. That is why saying, because he wasn't killed at night despite his role, proves he is town. It a ridiculous argument. However, technically it was Narm's claim but you said you agreed to his thinking so I attributed it to you as well in my notes.

I never said I agreed to that thinking.
Your notes need work on that, and also on what CDB claimed.
Maybe on more stuff too - your notes worry me now - I don't think they're very accurate.

Would you like to post them? I could offer some thoughts.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2581, Narninian wrote:
know
this

is why I ask. If he's claiming hidden info he might as well out it, he's already claimed so its not fishing.

I'd actually missed that.
That is an incredibly derpy thing to out if it is an out.

@RIP - why in the universe would you bother claiming or intimating a PR positive on anyone? That's pro-scum any way you cut it - are you claiming scum? I'd like to know.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Thor665 »

@RIP - frankly, claim who Kling targeted. If Kling disagrees with you as to who she targeted my desire is to lynch you immediately. Because town tracker does not randomly announce PRs. Scum tracker without daytalk does.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

Of course you'd still be a tracker then - unless a rolecop.
Meh, claim anyway.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

Thank you for arguing something I'm not claiming?
But, yes, I will agree that it seems a wise course of action to lynch our scummiest read from those bolded names.
Mine is CDB - who is yours?

Well technically you did claim it. You said, " but him being on both lynch wagons that were both on town is a pretty valid reason to flip him also." So I merely pointed out the number of people that were on both lynch wagons. Mine is Narn. I made that clear the other day. Likewise, I think it is worth to run analysis on the other trains that did not make it through. I find it suspect that they were smooth enough to kill one on the Senator's train because that would force us to fight internally rather then move forward.

Nah - you ignore their reads lists - you look at their votes and pushes. Reads lists are empty without actionp.
I disagree, but no point in fighting it.

And yet I *still* haven't managed to force through a wagon yet - weird.
It is a good thing that no one is intimidated by your monster response then. However, considering you are a huge advocater for it and still remain alive bares many questions too does it not.

Ah, the doctor mishap came from here: post 1862. Oops~

How did he "look townie" to you?
I believe you are simply restating to disagree now. I mentioned twice now that I thought he was quite townie looking and mentioned why I though. You would refute it and then ask me why again. I have nothing new to provide you at this point in time I believe that they are leaning townie. I understand that is not your perspective but it is mine.

Why?
Haha, no. But you ask me if it does not apply to me, so I responded to that question. It did not come off as particularly anti-town to me. Perhaps it would be better for you to explain your stance about why you think he is mafia. Perhaps we would get more places.

I never said I agreed to that thinking.
Your notes need work on that, and also on what CDB claimed.
Maybe on more stuff too - your notes worry me now - I don't think they're very accurate.

For that you deserve my apology. You spoke in the conversation I interjected into. So I placed you on the same page. I apologise. My notes are my ideas and thoughts. Yours are clearly yours. While they are in contrast to one another, I do not believe that makes them wrong. You are not the mayor so you have not position to say all of my ideas are wrong, it is just your opinion of the situation because you are not confirmed townie yourself.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 2576, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2567, LittleGumball wrote:Based on this alone, without having read reasoning for voting, I'd probably put my scum placements on either Kling or Titus, and Nero and, if I HAD to put a 3rd and knowing that Salamence is town, either Sinsun or Channel or Narn.

I like your reads.
Let's speed lynch CDB.

I appreciate the sentiment but I'm not into speed lynches. I'm more interested in what Channel has to say since I believe he hasn't posted all Day. (going to go check up on that right now to make sure i'm not talking out of my rump)
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:Well technically you did claim it. You said, " but him being on both lynch wagons that were both on town is a pretty valid reason to flip him also." So I merely pointed out the number of people that were on both lynch wagons. Mine is Narn. I made that clear the other day. Likewise, I think it is worth to run analysis on the other trains that did not make it through. I find it suspect that they were smooth enough to kill one on the Senator's train because that would force us to fight internally rather then move forward.

Technically I am also an avacado.

Remind me of the Narn case - he's still town in my book for offering a limited reads list that was only town. That's an unusual scum play for a newb, and he strikes me as very newb. Your counter?

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:However, considering you are a huge advocater for it and still remain alive bares many questions too does it not.

I don't think it does at all - do you?

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:Ah, the doctor mishap came from here: post 1862. Oops~

Mmm.

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:I mentioned twice now that I thought he was quite townie looking and mentioned why I though. You would refute it and then ask me why again. I have nothing new to provide you at this point in time I believe that they are leaning townie. I understand that is not your perspective but it is mine.

You stated he looked townie around the claim.
None of your prior reasoning explained why he looked townie around the claim - if it did quote it and I'll admit the fault.
I thought it was a valid question since 'look townie' is as applicable as 'looked scummy' - you don't care how they looked, you care why people are saying they looked one way or the other. The emptier the answer the more suspect the belief. It's why I ask - I want to know if you've actually thought this through, or are just tossing empty words at me.

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:
Why?
Haha, no. But you ask me if it does not apply to me, so I responded to that question. It did not come off as particularly anti-town to me. Perhaps it would be better for you to explain your stance about why you think he is mafia. Perhaps we would get more places.

You really dodged this question.
I gave my reasons for finding him scum at the start of our conversation a few hours ago - which of them do you not understand? I'll happily expand on any of them and not dodge questions like you did here.

I'm trying to point out to you how empty your theory for town CDB is - why are you so against noticing that this is the case? You can still stick to 'gut' and call it a day on your beliefs, but it is not functional to be selling gut to other people as more than gut. That's the purpose of this attack from me towards you. You are feeling very empty in factual reasons for your beliefs - agree/disagree?

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:For that you deserve my apology. You spoke in the conversation I interjected into. So I placed you on the same page. I apologise. My notes are my ideas and thoughts. Yours are clearly yours. While they are in contrast to one another, I do not believe that makes them wrong.

Well...outside of stuff like 'what did CDB claim and what did Thor actually say he believed' - those are actual facts that are either correct or incorrect.

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:You are not the mayor so you have not position to say all of my ideas are wrong

I'm not saying they're all wrong - I'm saying some are assuredly wrong and that it leaves me concerned about the 'facts' you are using to base beliefs on.

In post 2588, Suzune wrote:it is just your opinion of the situation because you are not confirmed townie yourself.

Doesn't matter actually - some people here are town, some are not. Such is Mafia.

I will take that as a 'no' to sharing your notes/thoughts then?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2589, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 2576, Thor665 wrote:

I like your reads.
Let's speed lynch CDB.

I appreciate the sentiment but I'm not into speed lynches. I'm more interested in what Channel has to say since I believe he hasn't posted all Day. (going to go check up on that right now to make sure i'm not talking out of my rump)

Yep - that really long lynch yesterday was the way to do it. My bad ;)
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

note to self: don't lose your notes partway through reading things that you missed

sozzles friends

Pedit: @Thor: Yep, I was certainly around yesterday so I most definitely obviously know everything that happened. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2592, LittleGumball wrote:@Thor: Yep, I was certainly around yesterday so I most definitely obviously know everything that happened.

Well, you know we lynched town and you know I made a comment about 3 counterwagons to CDB - what else would you like to be filled in on in order to make speedwagoning tasty looking to you?
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 2593, Thor665 wrote:Well, you know we lynched town and you know I made a comment about 3 counterwagons to CDB - what else would you like to be filled in on in order to make speedwagoning tasty looking to you?

A comment or two from Channel c:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Who cares - he's dodge scum or lurk VT
Go read his comments from yesterday near lynch - I highly doubt anything of worth has shifted. Maybe he'll shift his value call on me and/or Titus - but he already had a moment looking down the guns.
Why would you expect anything new or interesting today?
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 2595, Thor665 wrote:Who cares - he's dodge scum or lurk VT
Go read his comments from yesterday near lynch - I highly doubt anything of worth has shifted. Maybe he'll shift his value call on me and/or Titus - but he already had a moment looking down the guns.
Why would you expect anything new or interesting today?

I'm in the middle of reading yesterday, currently on page 65ish. I'll get there.

We've got plenty of time.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2581, Narninian wrote:
know
this

RIP :

I'm town and I'm a conditional tracker.
Tall need to unvote ASAP.
If I live to end of day 4 I'll get a track ability.

RIP :

I'm back. Gonna caught up and then vote one of the two scum I caught yesterday.

RIP: :

I thought it was day 4. I figured I had to survive today and get a track.
After I read my role again right before I claimed I saw it said live to end of day 4 and then saw it was only day 3.

and then he votes Narn in

RIP :

Narm is scum. Right after we kill him I'll be lock clear and obv town.
Let's do that

RIP :

I been posting good just not a lot.
I have good reads and I'm a town.
So let's lynch narm and lock clear me

RIP :

I'm a conditional tracker. I'll get a track if I survive day 4 so not yet

I don't think senator is scum.
I think narm is
Others idk

So RIP lied and has zero hidden info, but he really doesn't like you, Narn. Any idea why?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Suzune »

Technically I am also an avacado.

Remind me of the Narn case - he's still town in my book for offering a limited reads list that was only town. That's an unusual scum play for a newb, and he strikes me as very newb. Your counter?
All I meant to suggest was that you implied it in the case. So I thought I should mention that since you made it look like you had not implied that was a part of your case.

So which scum play is unusual for a newb? That part of this comment I am curious about. Whether he is or is not a newb or not is something I am not taking into account. People hide behind how many games they have played here and I did not get the impression he was not knowledgeable about the game. Does being new at the game exempt you from being mafia? Underestimating those you think are weak will get you every time in my opinion. Regardless, my case on him is quite simple. When I joined the game, I noticed that he had at that point not posted anything concrete and would instead post interjecting comments and I thought it was strange that with the number of posts going on around CDB and Senator from back at the start of Day 3, he was always on the outside of the comments. Never commenting on the main topic that was going on. He constantly mentions that he has no or limited reads and for some reason that continues to fly. With very little information coming from him, no one else feels the need to comment on him. So he gets missed. Today, he was the only with the silly argument about why CDB was mafia.

I don't think it does at all - do you?
We need to be careful, I love to wax mafia theory and to see other people do it but we are treading into only theory crafting here. I find it interesting which you need to dissect everyone's posts and to be very active in voicing an opinion. People who do that are usually portrayed as threatening. So I am merely suggesting that since you are still alive that is bears why. The mafia is clearly controlling this game, finding out what the points of strength for them are needs to be the goal. Otherwise, we will be crushed in coming days. So now, in my opinion, it is time to question the actions of the last two days so we do not fall into a routine that gets exploited.

You stated he looked townie around the claim.
None of your prior reasoning explained why he looked townie around the claim - if it did quote it and I'll admit the fault.
I thought it was a valid question since 'look townie' is as applicable as 'looked scummy' - you don't care how they looked, you care why people are saying they looked one way or the other. The emptier the answer the more suspect the belief. It's why I ask - I want to know if you've actually thought this through, or are just tossing empty words at me.

Sorry I am on my phone because my laptop needed to be fixed so quoting is hard for me. So I hope this works well

from 2260

Should CDB be lynched?
Honestly, he was my early town read. He was the first person that I put a little town start next to in my notes. It was not until after everyone started discussing their scumminess that I began to wonder. Reviewing his ISO, I do not follow the reason why you at voting for him and at this current moment would not put a lot of stock on a scum flip for that position.
This was my in my second post of the game and I find my opinion holds true. I do not understand what you see and the only reason I can see that people would want to lynch it must be the beloved princess thing.

Words are empty, I have nothing concrete like actual evidence to back my claim. I just believe that posts like this, post 1396, post 1798, post 1960, post 1965. I was told once in a mafia game, here on this site, that mafia do not need to actively scum hunt. Rather mafia need to look for inconsistencies that can be exploited and make it look like it is someone else's idea. This was interesting to me at the time and I find it interesting and something I keep on the back burner. I believe that his posts show active thinking and moving. Also a honestly about bad moves and active rethinking showing that the thinking is not locked on something. Being locked, unless you are sure, on one idea limits you ability to see a person as something else.

You really dodged this question.

I apologise, I do not understand what the question is then. You asked if I thought he played like me and I said probably not. If there was a much larger question being asked you are going to have to ask again.

This is the case you meant?
activity directly connected to the amount of push on him, and a dearth of scumhunting, and the Hider theory - yes.
I have never seen people so fixated over a hider before. I suppose this comes down to our difference in opinion of scumhunting. I am coming to realise that everyone has a different idea of what scum hunting is.

That's the purpose of this attack from me towards you. You are feeling very empty in factual reasons for your beliefs - agree/disagree?
I suppose you make a fair point. I have not facts. However, I fail to see how the amount of someones scum hunting and how often they play are good factual reasons. (Those were taken from your read that I quoted earlier).

I'm not saying they're all wrong - I'm saying some are assuredly wrong and that it leaves me concerned about the 'facts' you are using to base beliefs on. I will take that as a 'no' to sharing your notes/thoughts then?

This is an interesting question and I approach it with some uncertainty. Strangely enough it looks like a trap. Also, they are written down in my notebook since my laptop had to go into the computer store because he was getting my too hot so I would have to type them all out for you. I will continue to comment on actions of the game and you will see more colours from that. I believe this answer may disappoint you but so be it~
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Just saying, I'm V/LA until Saturday.

Flame War marathon at another site, I'm on the girls' team.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”