Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

Looked at the CooLDoG wagon all the way up to lynch, then considered voteflow otherwise and in regards to the NK.
I'm operating on the basis that scum was on the wagon, given the flip.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:17 am

Post by Mainez »

so... what about it?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

You've seen my reads and the people I want lynched.
Given the info and the interactions there, this is the point I've arrived at.

Mainez, who do you want to lynch? Why?
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Mainez »

i'm just trying to understand your reads and you look like you're hiding behind this VCA reasoning

especially cause you went from this
In post 655, Varsoon wrote:
Scum:

Kalimar
NQT
Hydrangea/West9 slot

to this
In post 663, Varsoon wrote:
Here's a better plan.
Everyone submit a list of three players they would want to lynch.
Then we can vote in those lists?
I just want the game to move in some direction, because this stagnation will not stand.
1. Kalimar
2. Mainez
3. NQT

in like 3 hours or something.
and i'm like your second strongest scum read cause of gut feel, bleah.

i still can't decide who exactly i wanna vote for.
it's probably either West9 or Big...

you're making me feel a little uneasy about you now, i would appreciate if you explain the part above.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

Logically, you're not my highest scum-read. That's why when asked to make a reads-list, you fall more towards the middle.
You are the first on the CooLDoG wagon at time of lynch (generally considered a town place to be even on a mislynch) and your play has mostly been engaged with people who engage you.

But when it comes down to people that I want to lynch and writing up people that I wanted to lynch, I had you higher. I just feel like you're scum. I feel like you got in early on the CooLDoG wagon and didn't budge on it and it ended up in a mislynch where you came out looking better for it. I don't like your reaction to people that much. Everyone's really dispassionate this game, but you feel like you're walking on eggshells especially. Why should I worry that you're feeling uneasy about me? You can just come out be direct that my desire to vote you despite not highly scumreading you is pinging and that you're leaning me scum for it.

VOTE: Mainez
Maybe if I vote for you, the game will actually move.
I can't stand this stagnation.
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Mainez »

no, you're wrong. i think you're town.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:24 am

Post by Varsoon »

Well, that's good, but it doesn't do much to diffuse me.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:47 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Varsoon, baby, why not NQT
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Varsoon »

Wagon's gross. Maybe I'll check the ISO again?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

Nah, I actually like NQT a whole bunch after looking at the ISO. There's nice consistency and style. There's a lot of work where scum wouldn't need to be thinking things out either.
I mean, I hate-hate-hate the late jump onto CooLDoG, but that's that.
I wanna sort him out tonight, if I get the chance. :33333
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, holey moley, can we get a lynch on Mainez tho?
Big The Cat
Big The Cat
Townie
Big The Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:01 am

Post by Big The Cat »

D'Oh! I think not!

~Big
Big The Cat
Big The Cat
Townie
Big The Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Big The Cat »

Hey! I have a Fun Idea!

Let's get both Alien Man and Invisible Man to claim, teehee~

That should be Very Exciting!

If they are naughty, we spanky~~

~Big
Big The Cat
Big The Cat
Townie
Big The Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:04 am

Post by Big The Cat »

In post 675, Cheetory6 wrote:
Vote Count 2.3
Kalimar
[2] - Big The Cat, Varsoon
notquitethere
[2] - West9, Kalimar
Big The Cat
[1] - notquitethere
No Vote
[5] - Aristophanes, Jazzmin, JohnnyFarrar, Mainez, ToastyToast

Day Two will end on June 28, 2015 or in (expired on 2015-06-28 22:00:00)

How many to lynch, sir?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

6 sorry.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 686, notquitethere wrote:But if you actually read what I said back then, I didn't find Cool scummy for his lack of trying. I was questioning him over the weird rationale he'd been giving for voting:

But you being fine with CoolDog dying if he doesn't answer your question implies that you find his lack of trying to be a lynchable offense, which I assume means you find it to be scummy.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 552, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 551, Kalimar wrote:i have voted for west

Yes, you did vote to lynch west9 in your post 506, and west9 is also among my top three scum list at present, but it appears that you voted without any content or rationale at all, which is not helpful in any way.

In post 611, Kalimar wrote:1. my west9 rationale is in my ISO - mostly on hydrangea's stuff which i've talked about plenty.

I have read your ISO and I don't think that it bears that out. In post , you said that "west9's play is really null." Then, you didn't mention him again on Day 1 at all, so far as I can tell. Your next mention of him was on Day 2 in post when you voted him with no rationale or explanation given at all.

In post 611, Kalimar wrote:i don't like his cooldog vote and the vote analysis looks like busywork, but i'm not going to pretend i find him as him much worse than a scummy null. hydrangea is what makes it a stronger read.

Your vote for CoolDog does not appear to be any better than his, and your suspicion on Hydrangea seems to have been based upon her choice of the word "really" in her post which you mention in your post , and her saying that she was concerned about the early Aristo wagon and had no strong opinions yet in her post as mentioned in your post ). So, your post 611 today 'explaining' your vote on West9 doesn't make sense, since your suspicion on Hydrangea appears to have been spent by about your post 216 on Day 1, and you subsequently said that West9 was really null in your post 333 and never mentioned him again until Day 2 when you came out with your vote on him with no reasons given in your post 611.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 712, Big The Cat wrote:Hey! I have a Fun Idea!

~Big

I don't even understand what this means. Big, I have re-read your posts in ISO again and the lack of actual content is making me more and more suspicious of you. Do you have any intention of participating in a meaningful fashion rather than just tossing out reads and votes without reasons, explanations, or analysis? While I prefer your style of play over your predecessor BROseidon's, being amusing is cute for a little while but it's wearing awfully thin, and it is not nearly enough if you're town.

Regards,
Jazz
notquitethere
notquitethere
Goon
notquitethere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by notquitethere »

West

In post 715, West9 wrote:But you being fine with CoolDog dying if he doesn't answer your question implies that you find his lack of trying to be a lynchable offense, which I assume means you find it to be scummy.
Now you're putting words into my mouth. I've already explained the reason why I found them scummy and that wasn't it. Lack of trying is a bad thing to see in a player but not particularly a strong tell. Town are often lazy too. Do you find lack of trying to be scummy?

Johnny

In post 688, JohnnyFarrar wrote:If you read the post I was clearly reacting to (hence the pedit) and the fact that there's a question mark, you'll see that I was actually asking Big that question because he said scum was on the wagon but then discounted me because I'm immortal.
OK. Rereading it now, I realise that my first interpretation was off the mark. Consider the accusation withdrawn.

In post 688, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I think NQT's brand of blowing things out of proportion combined with the myriad 'misunderstandings' and the subpar "these people aren't doing anything" votes make me WAY more willing to vote him.
Describing it as 'myriad' is blatantly blowing things out of proportion.

Kalimar

In post 692, Kalimar wrote:in 634, quoted above, you change this to say the Day needs to end. this is fine, except I'm the only wagon at that point and so the only way the day would end in that scenario is with a me lynch. you're solidly endorsing a lynch - not just pressure - you don't hold much confidence over, and i can't see the town motivation for it.
I was solidly endorsing that we don't drag the day out for two whole weeks. That's just a inter-game preference of mine. Keeping engagement high is hard when the days are spread out so long and without engagement it's hard for town to get off their collective butts and lynch the right people. In any case, just because I was calling for people to vote didn't preclude me taking another look through things and picking a better target.

In post 696, Kalimar wrote:the other head of big the cat's reads list aligns almost perfectly (with maybe a little wiggle room on the degree of strength) with the no-reason reads sonic posted earlier.

too consistent.
Right! So you've read their ISO and know that they've done pretty much nothing. Big is the best wagon going.

Not to mention the blatant rolefishing of players that only have two votes apiece:

Really,
Aristophanes
Jazzmin
JohnnyFarrar
Mainez
ToastyToast
Kalimar
West9
: do you really think Big is town? Genuine question that I want an answer to. Take a look at what they've done since they got here.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@johnny: I don't think sheeping is a good strategy in any scenario, but that quote by you was in particular very opportunistic.
@nqt: they are on my scum team, but the lurk is strong in this game, which makes me think one of them has to be scum.

I have more to say but on my phone atm.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 687, Mainez wrote:
In post 683, ToastyToast wrote:Because I don't have anything else to add on NQT. If I were to make a long post about him, it'd be pure bullshit.

In addition, however, the wagon on him contains the two people I'm considering voting for and an irrelevant.

what does this actually mean? especially the part about you writing a pure bullshit post.

I'm not going to write a long post just because someone asks me to. I'm going to write what I have to say on the question, and nothing more on it. Doing so would mean adding a bunch of bullshit just to appease the Big Cat.

In post 688, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I get Big's "scum on the wagon" voting tactic right now, I just don't see why it's Kalimer over NotQuiteThere. I think NQT's brand of blowing things out of proportion combined with the myriad 'misunderstandings' and the subpar "these people aren't doing anything" votes make me WAY more willing to vote him.

Where has NQT ever blown something out of proportion?
In post 709, Varsoon wrote:I mean, I hate-hate-hate the late jump onto CooLDoG, but that's that.

Would you have preferred a no lynch?

~Big

Yeah, fuck it. Let's get this one to claim instead.

Vote: Big The Cat

And people aren't doing anything. That's just a fact.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Oh, that last line was supposed to be a continued response to the Johnny quote on NQT.

Big The Cat
Big The Cat
Townie
Big The Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Big The Cat »

D'Oh! Are Dirty Scum going to deflect onto me now that both of their members are getting strung up?

I KNEW there was Something Fishy about the setup~

~Big
Big The Cat
Big The Cat
Townie
Big The Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Big The Cat »

In post 717, Jazzmyn wrote:

~Big

I don't even understand what this means. Big, I have re-read your posts in ISO again and the lack of actual content is making me more and more suspicious of you. Do you have any intention of participating in a meaningful fashion rather than just tossing out reads and votes without reasons, explanations, or analysis? While I prefer your style of play over your predecessor BROseidon's, being amusing is cute for a little while but it's wearing awfully thin, and it is not nearly enough if you're town.

Regards,
Jazz

O-Kay! Just for you my Sweet Princess~ ^_^

Alien Man and Invisible Man are my top suspects, yup!~

Alien Man has been extremely SUS-Pee-Cious with his votes a-yup! As well as his Really Long ISO being pretty irrelevant and useless yup!

Especially This Post! Very Agreeable Post yup~

In post 293, Kalimar wrote:i tried to read cooldog's posts but my eyes completely glazed over and you should probably just hit me with some good reasoning if you want me to vote there.

"My eyes completely glazed over" and "hit me with some good reasoning if you want me to vote there" Yup.

Doesn't read posts of CoolDog and is not interesting in finding Scum. Instead would just "vote there" whenever he feels like it, or when wagon builds up.

Sounds like the Scummy Scum I dig up from Froggy's Pond.

In post 612, Kalimar wrote:oddly, i'd actually think the odds are higher of two scum off the wagon in this instance, purely because this wagon was so ubiquitously endorsed that it'd be almost toxic to be on. that's if there are 3 scum. if it's 2, then one on, one off, with SK positioning being an enigma. from experience i'd say it's slightly higher SK would be in the non-voting cohort {jazz, varsoon, aris} in that instance. wouldn't bank anything on it, though, and can't currently tell which scenario we're in.

and whoever asked for my reads, they haven't changed.

mostly everyone else is in a morass. i mean, i'd like to guess, but i actually just don't have reads on most players in this game. west9 + one in {toast/bro-slot} and one in {jazz/var/aris} is about as good a guess as i can make right now.

This is as useful as my broken tractor yup. "No reads on most players" yup. 6/9 of the players could be scum yup. Except the Invisible Man, interestingly.

23 posts later he does this yup:
In post 635, Kalimar wrote:
vote: notquitethere

No "explanation, analysis, reasoning".

Alien Man is Evil.

Also look at this:
In post 696, Kalimar wrote:the other head of big the cat's reads list aligns almost perfectly (with maybe a little wiggle room on the degree of strength) with the no-reason reads sonic posted earlier.

too consistent.

Alien Man is Throwing Mud at Big for having Good Hydra Synchronization yup.

Lynch him. And Invisible Man. Top see-krit!
Big The Cat
Big The Cat
Townie
Big The Cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Big The Cat »

In post 709, Varsoon wrote:I wanna sort him out tonight, if I get the chance. :33333

I have already sorted him, Varsoon-Man~ There is a 70% chance that Invisible Man is scum yup~ Froggy thinks so too~
:33333

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”