Espeonchage:
Homuletic homunculi, Bert, bacon and egg,
HomuleticHomunculi:
Generic,
Oversoul:
singersigner,
MarioManiac4: AngryPidgeon,

Not Voting:

Oversoul, seiko x naomi, MarioManiac4, thewayitends, p2, Cait sith, zzzx, Espyoncheage, randomidget,

Hydration:

Angrypeejeen
: Angrypeejeen
TheWayItEnds:
Homuletic homunculi,

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch
deadline is July 12 at 12:05 cst thats in (expired on 2015-07-12 12:05:00)

Oversoul is V/LA until the first
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Psyche »

it's now also your fault
You can't step in the same river twice.
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

Also

Hydrate: Espsyoncheage
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Espsyoncheage
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Espsyoncheage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Espsyoncheage »

If it makes anyone feel any better I yelled at Anen for making empty posts so hopefully that gets better because I'm pretty fucking obviously town when I post.
Show
Winners of "
Team Mafia 2015
".
You're such a lame duck wgurts -Bone
And we lied. We're actually Old and Ugly –Aneninen
Speak for yourself Aneninen -wgeurts
Whatever my show now -Bone
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hi there boys and girls.
notscience + pieguyn
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Bert »

Why hello there!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2600, TheWayItEnds wrote:Solid catchup singer I like how cohesive the thoughts are concerning me.

I especially like the parts where you say you're onboard with policy lynching me and then go on to do nothing but agree with me.
It also seems fairly likely that youve forgotten that you've actually seen my scumgame before.

1. Eh. It doesn't need to be cohesive. I did all of that over the span of about 11 hours' worth of reading and comprehending (or trying to >_>), and I still have about 20 pages I kind of feel like skipping over...but since it apparently resulted in a flashwagon on town a week before deadline, I'm thinking I shouldn't.
2. I was on board with policy lynching you at the point it was worth policy lynching you. If you really paid attention to my catchup, you'd see my reads change and my opinion of you along with it. You're not screaming town, but I hardly think you're scummy past page like 60 or something. :roll:
3. I have, probably a newbie game or something? I play like 6 games a year and barely remember anyone. You did look familiar, though.

In post 2578, Sonic Boom wrote:#2569 is ewwwwww over explained.

My sentiments exactly. He passed by my concerns about it, though, and failed to address my follow up question about it.

In post 2581, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:
singersigner wrote:@Cheetory...I'm sorry I couldn't really engage with you much. Catching up I didn't really see much I fought you on other than Espy which isn't really something we could engage in at the time anyway. I'll be around tonight if you have any holes to poke in my observations, though. I'd definitely like to hear how you feel their play is scum motivated, though.
S'all good.
You better not hold me at arm's length today though. A fancy catchup post written over the course of the night in itself makes me a little wary of you potentially trying to obvtown >.>
I intend on trying to absorb everything you're saying when second round of caffeine hits me.

-Cheet

I...what?
11 Hours.
11 HOURS.
That was seven and a half pages in microsoft word at 11pt font. :cry:

I mean, I think my scum game is pretty decent from the three days I was able to be scum and most everyone townread me, but what makes you think I'd care enough to do that when virtually no one credible was scumreading me? And THEN...what makes you think that I thought this would obvtown myself?? Do you think it was worth it?

Maybe you should process my comments before speaking nonsense. :igmeou:
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @singersinger
Meh, first off (you don't need to read this first part, this is for myself to read mostly) I'm in this game because of WTP1 (and I already explained why I'm in this game a while back - that's literally the only reason I'm in this game, as large games are huuuuuuge and I cannot keep up without talking people's ears off constantly - and I still was torn on joining). I've typed almost all of my posts here pretty much stream of consciousness (or however close you can get to it) and putting a ton of focus in this game because of its magnitude to me personally, so parts coming across as overdoing it or scummy isn't really surprising fwiw (and please don't call that overexplaining, even if you think so or it is <3). Pretty much, after I replaced in I tongue in cheek typed a note for myself:

"Let nature run its course (like when people get sick, or someone eats the wrong food). Let go. Set yourself free. Whatever happens will happen - if I get lynched, then I'll deal with it and appreciate whatever time I got to spend in the game alive. if town wins, rejoice. if scum wins, gotta hand it to them." That has worked for me in past games since that WTP1. I'm interested to hear what you think of my D1 posts because I think they were in the same tone - just, all the clutter kind of drowned my voice out... I project that you'll think it's scummy (and I am acknowledging awareness that saying the previous sentence is viewed as scummy)

In post 2570, singersigner wrote:I didn't like your immediate jump into the thread explaining why you saw it open and then speculating but not speculating on what happened over night...just seemed really odd and out of place. Combine that with your really obscure response to me right now...it looks like you're preemptively defending yourself from something you know I'll think is out of place...

i have no idea why N1's results are what they are. I WANT to think about it (and have thought about it even if I don't want to), but I know it'll be WIFOM and it might ruin my perception of the game if I play the "what might have happened N1 game."

I already know my posts are likely out of place and on people's radars. I mean, 110 past games tells me all I need to know, that I am on the ropes all the time. I type stuff like that as sort of my own self-awareness, and I type KNOWING that a lot of what I say is called scummy. It's like "I know this will sound crazy, BUT... *spill out whatever thoughts*"

Some parts of my posts are for myself to hear as well. It's like a journal. I'm getting sidetracked (to where I'm hyper-focusing on my self-awareness rather than the other players in the game - bad habits) so far this game phase and was hoping notscience/zzzx/mario/et al (other people with similar styles) or anyone would show up to try to engage tonight to get back on track, but it didn't happen tonight. I will try another night.

tl;dr I am 'admitting' I can understand or relate to how my posts are scummy. And I think that helps me not to overreact when people scumread me. Natural instinct is to go "HEY you're wrong on this read, are you SCUM? You are aren't you!" Suppressing that is like telling my dog to suppress his hunting instincts when we go hiking together in the summer.

I'd also like to know why you're voting Oversoul when he has been V/LA and a non-entity all game long, if that's okay. Wouldn't be surprised to see that slot replace out really soon. :]
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

VOTE: TWIE
hydrate singer

checkpoint. i gotta study.

postcount will be less for like a week because titus is also busy
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Bert »

Typing that post was exhausting lol....probably should get some zzzzzzzz

tl;dr I know some incoming cases or observations (all valid but debatable but valid)

(1) he's AtEing - woah what's the self-deprecating stuff? get that OUTTA here!
(2) hes fluffing as if he's some standing beauty in a summer gown!
(3) he's spamming! bullshit fluff! post something real! that's as real as the real housewives show!
(4) his pushes suck, and his stances do too! l2play! geez!
(6) he's avoiding talking about relevant things! Please refer to: fluffy fluffing! what an expert fluffer! that post is like he's a wallflower that sits and doesn't talk at all!

exaggerating, but I mean, there isn't anything I haven't seen! <3
Be back tomorrow! Until next time!
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by singersigner »

You skipped (5)... :(

Also, can you provide games, and/or can anyone back up what he's saying, that this really is just how he posts?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Psyche »

yeah whatever
You can't step in the same river twice.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

Mod: Is that VC change for AngryPigeen role related or is that just you trolling us?

it's just me trolling AP
Last edited by Pinksmoke on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Sonic Boom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Sonic Boom »

In post 2653, Espsyoncheage wrote:If it makes anyone feel any better I yelled at Anen for making empty posts so hopefully that gets better because I'm pretty fucking obviously town when I post.

Anen is actually the head I like the most out of your hydra... why the fuck do you think his posts are empty?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Bert »

Spoiler: @singersinger
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=31510

That's the game where I made so many posts that it was a detriment to the town. I went all out though, and parts of my ISO are cringe-worthy reading. I was overly invested and a mess in every sense of the word. Definitely shouldn't have been playing, LOL. Funny now, but it wasn't back then I can tell ya that! Hard to find humor in that fail. Game-wise Picked wrong in lylo too

I'm not positive, but I think this went on when WTP1 was going on. I think I lurked a lot in WTP1 so that one Isn't representative.

I haven't been that engaged in recent past games, this past year's past games have been mostly a past game or two at a time with little posting tbh regardless of alignment (like that time I played with you in Timeshift last July ish)

Like I said the passion I have in this particular game is rare regardless of alignment and doesn't come often, it's either here or it's not. Went away after a year of continuous games in 2013-2014 school yr tbh

[5] wow he's hedging! Are you sonic the hedgehog? Or Popeye the sailor man? What's up with that! Just being direct.... What a blargh-able display of buffoonerisms! This guy's something, ain't he??? I don't agree with his play!

Also, in advance of incoming stuff I know/feel will come - this is not a defense. I am giving a reference about my play style which isn't indicative of alignment at all

Mobile
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Bert »

I just remembered that I played with singer in Quickness Mafia last summer, as well as Timeshift. I think...

Not sure about the Quickness though, will check later
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why do so many people hate me for lurking right now
I'll answer everything once this god forsaken wedding business is done
But I'm here for half an hour to 45 minutes if someone has any pressing questions?
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Homiletic Homunculi »

In post 2549, singersigner wrote:240...@HH...could you elaborate on the “night and day” of AFB’s scum/town game here?

It's difficult for me to not say "lolgut" because it's kind of a matter of having played scum with AP several times and thinking he's had a different feel this game. If I had to try, I would say that his posts are less manipulative -- and they were only manipulative in past games if you looked closely/knew he was scum, admittedly, but it was kind of a wonder to behold -- and also, another minor point that I kind of would rather keep to myself, I don't know if it has any merit but I want to keep observing over time/games and see if maybe I'm correct, but there is a certain behavior he is displaying much less of here and also the other time I remember seeing him as town.

Granted, I am not townreading him as hard as I was in Street Racers for being the only bastion of sanity in a desolate world & for me agreeing with every single post he ever made, but still.

-Ceph is reading this shit now
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:06 am

In post 2556, singersigner wrote:787 and 797 from Titus/Sonic...what made you decide I was “obvtown” between these posts?

did this get answered yet, i actually care about it
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 am

K, i may have actual substance to add to cheet's problems with espy because I want to try to express my feelings of revulsion at everything they write in a coherent manner that isn't me just calling things synonyms of gross. I'm not sure if I'll be able to articulate but I think I am motivated to try

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:14 am

In post 2567, Cephrir wrote:We are very united re: Esp. They need rope around their necks, down one side, in and out looping around their ankles, tied back around their neck, stuffed down their throat, pushed out their backs, and tied to a bomb.

In post 2576, Cephrir wrote:My primary possible addition to that case boils down to "read their posts, they are all so painfully awkward, holy fuck" which I don't think is massively productive.

these are some posts I made
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:39 am

In post 2580, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2569, Bert wrote:It's okay, I was really tunneled into Ricastle even if hindsight says I threw caution to the wind and went all gut-scumread recklessly when the signs weren't really there if I took off my tunnel spectacles. Easy to say that looking back. But the lynch would have happened whether I joined it or not, I think, so maybe I can say I'm 1% absolved (kidding about the last part)

And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

In post 2569, Bert wrote:And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

In post 2569, Bert wrote:And the opportunity cost, with no one dead, wasn't as much as if two died last night without cross kills.

FOS: BERT

Hydra: AngryPeejeen

How come no one has commented on this post? I don't quite get what you're driving at, halp pls?

In post 2591, Espsyoncheage wrote:You've been incorrectly scum reading me for what the entire game? How come you only make a case NOW? Where was it last day phase? I mean I don't really care, I just wanted to poke at your confirmation bias by making your case well after you scum read my slot. Is anyone supposed to believe that you had a revelation all of a sudden? Walk me through this please.

Revelation? No, not at all. Yesterday was too loud and full of bitching and stupid to build a case on you. I decided not to bother pursuing it until today because I don't have the patience or desire to try to push something through when Wisdom has decided he wants something. And besides, I thought Ricastle was scum as well and my opinion on you was quite firmly on the record in the event of my death. I don't think anyone outside of you and Generic would have much reason to kill us, so...

In post 2593, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2587, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:That's actually pretty bullshit. I talked about a lot of stuff in there and you dismissing it all in a single word is frustrating. -.-

Two of the things you commented on were him calling NAA and Breakfast town because they agreed with their thought. You basically just stated that was scummy of them, but....townies townread people for that shit all the time? Its pretty much a null thing to do and you poking at it was ~weird~. Did Ceph agree with all of those points?

As stated already, I told him to just fire away. I'll admit I don't think that one is especially good, but it's not incredibly relevant.

In post 2638, Espsyoncheage wrote:
Homilectic Homonucleii, – And everything you've quoted from me can be easily explained if you're aware of the facts that (1) we're reading players in a different way and (2) we're talking about our reads in our Hydra PT too.
Actually the
lack
of hydra dissonance is a thing that I find scummy... or, it's better to say: there's real dissonance and there's
fake
dissonance. If you check the posts of each head, you'll find different posting style, reads, frequency, everything. I, personally don't think I'd be able to "
intentionally disorganized that much
" as scum.

:facepalm:

Yes, it would be really hard to post without consulting each other sometimes. How would you ever manage that. You are a shining beacon of townie splendour.

Also, nice total dismissal!

In post 2638, Espsyoncheage wrote:
In post 2636, Bert wrote:I will be here tonight (not phoneposting either). Fyi This post is to:
@Mario (if you'll quit lurking and let loose!), notscience (who is awol, so doubt it), metal and zzzx.
not comfortable bouncing thoughts off anyone else I don't think, Unless someone else wants to holler. This group of names should start a side convos IMHO to get good reads on each other for a darn good reason - compatability, for one

If he's scum one of his buddies is on that list. Most probably the second or the third name.

–Ane

What a profound complete lack of insight.

My feelings on singer right now is that the effort is nice but I don't see much in those walls that wouldn't be pretty easy to fake. There is some good & useful analysis in there, all the same, even if I'm not lighting up the obvtown beacon for it.

And I see Generic hasn't changed a bit since the last time I found him infuriating to interact with. He's still scum, in case anyone was wondering, and yes, I know about your reasons for disagreeing and I don't give a shit about them, and yes, I was right the last time this happened and no one agreed with me, and yes, I am intentionally ignoring him because I'm not particularly interested in having my words twisted and I'm going to continue and yes, frankly I hope he finds that as frustrating as I find all of his bullshit interactions with Cheet!

-Ceph
Homiletic Homunculi
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Homiletic Homunculi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:39 am

More later re: Espy. I have to do some work.

-Ceph
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

I have skimmed but why is Generic voting HH as opposed to me, someone he made a case against yesterday and now have a viable wagon?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Generic »

In post 2673, Oversoul wrote:I have skimmed but why is Generic voting HH as opposed to me, someone he made a case against yesterday and now have a viable wagon?

I voted HH in post 2603.

My last post was 2624. You received a vote in 2626.

TWIE also has a vote on him, another of my scum reads. So what is your point exactly here? I need to be checking every hour for a vote on one of my suspects and I must immediately jump on that wagon?

Also, aren't you v/la? It's the reason I haven't pressed on with you currently, you weren't here. Your only input is to half ass a jab at me?
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”