pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I've laid out my terms and talked to my neighbors
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

RadiantCowbells: Glad you could make it, Uther...
Boonskiies: Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the premier scumhunter, but I'm still your superior as a best friend.
RadiantCowbells: As if I could forget. Listen Boon, there's something about the this game you should know.
RadiantCowbells: [townies begin jumping on terrible wagons] Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they start mislynching obvtown!
Boonskiies: What?!
RadiantCowbells: This entire town must be purged.
Boonskiies: How can you even consider that? There's *got* to be some other way.
RadiantCowbells: Damn it, Boon! As the superior scumhunter, I order you to lynch these townies!
Boonskiies: You are *not* the superior scumhunter, boy. Nor would I obey that command even if you were.
RadiantCowbells: Then I must consider this an act of treason.
Boonskiies: Treason?! Have you lost your mind, RC?
RadiantCowbells: Have I? Boonskiies, by my right of obvtownness and the sovereignty of my scumhunting, I hereby relieve you of your role, and suspend your vote from service.
Lalaladucks: RC! You can't just--
RadiantCowbells: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this town, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Boonskiies: [some townies leave] You've just crossed a terrible threshold, Cowbells.
[Boonskiies leaves as well.]
RadiantCowbells: [Lalaladucks begins leaving.] Lalaladucks?
Lalaladucks: I'm sorry, RC. I can't watch you do this...
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 am

Really, in the first line?

JFC.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:36 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont even what.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

Is that some sort of ....scumclaim or something?

wat
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 am

Post by pisskop »

where do you see a scumclaim?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:56 am

thats bulge

he's not too bright
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:00 am

Post by pisskop »

NEway your vote is wasted unless its on SW.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:01 am

Post by pisskop »

we could use a premire scumhunter's vote.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3608, pisskop wrote:
In post 3607, Xtoxm wrote:If Boon can commute, then you should jail dragon tonight. This will force the mafia to kill someone who is still a suspect. Keeping those two in the game is more important that anything else.

Where are these words even coming from?

When did Boon claim the ability to commute?

I claimed it when I caught Bookitty out in a lie. It caused the Bookitty wagon.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I should have read on before posting....Draggy already answered....

AND LALADUCKS IS A FINE VOTE! AAAAAAAH
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 am

Post by pisskop »

Did you read the part I wrote about how SW's role claim is redundant for town and its strength matches the scum layout for this game instead of town?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

@silver

Do you have a modifier or are you a straight jailkeep?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:15 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3597, DeltaWave wrote:SW is probably town. Going after her is a fool's errand.

Because your opinion on the matter is just as important as your play has been in hunting scum this game.

IOW, useless. How about you add more than one liners without any context or case and actually post something that is useful for a change.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:22 am

PK

Are you still willing to lynch Silverwolf if the entire town agrees to lynch you if the slot flips town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Sure. Hop on.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Lynching an uncountered protective role in 2:9 with 2 confirmed townies is a daft play. Town will be significantly weakened if SW flips town.

Boon and Dragon, you are the confirmed townies here. You should be leading. Stop following other people around like headless chickens. There's a good chance PK is mafia. He's already lining up lynches.

Town is in a strong position, but not so strong that it can afford to throw mislynches away. Process of elimination isn't necessarily going to win for town.

This game has become painful to watch.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Bad player is bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Like fucking CCs matter in a game with 3 JOATs. Listen to the silly sperwing forth from the mouth of the Aztec God of Scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:53 am

Post by pisskop »

We have established that SW claimed and provided NAs for 4 days. She did not claim a modifier.
We have established that there has been no town flip that was unmodified. Scum, on the other hand, have all been free of restrictive modifers.
we have established her meta, reactions, and VCA all suggesting she is scum.
We have scummy players trying to derail the lynch i.e. PB and Xtoxicoatyl.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

Okay.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: SilverWolf
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

That meta, reaction, and VCA argument is garbage and not alignment indicative for me at all. It's already been argued and I'm not doing it again. You are lying about my meta pisskop.

I am a town jailkeeper. I explained why I jailed who I did. Lynching me on set-up crap is insanely stupid. You are removing a protective PR from the game by mislynching me.

PK's behavior here is really bad. He is bully people into lynching me, scumreading anyone who doesn't agree with him, and forcing through a mislynch.

This game has become unbearable for me.

I am done here.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

you should vote yourself for posterity.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 3626, RadiantCowbells wrote:RadiantCowbells: Glad you could make it, Uther...
Boonskiies: Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the premier scumhunter, but I'm still your superior as a best friend.
RadiantCowbells: As if I could forget. Listen Boon, there's something about the this game you should know.
RadiantCowbells: [townies begin jumping on terrible wagons] Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they start mislynching obvtown!
Boonskiies: What?!
RadiantCowbells: This entire town must be purged.
Boonskiies: How can you even consider that? There's *got* to be some other way.
RadiantCowbells: Damn it, Boon! As the superior scumhunter, I order you to lynch these townies!
Boonskiies: You are *not* the superior scumhunter, boy. Nor would I obey that command even if you were.
RadiantCowbells: Then I must consider this an act of treason.
Boonskiies: Treason?! Have you lost your mind, RC?
RadiantCowbells: Have I? Boonskiies, by my right of obvtownness and the sovereignty of my scumhunting, I hereby relieve you of your role, and suspend your vote from service.
Lalaladucks: RC! You can't just--
RadiantCowbells: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this town, follow me. The rest of you... get out of my sight.
Boonskiies: [some townies leave] You've just crossed a terrible threshold, Cowbells.
[Boonskiies leaves as well.]
RadiantCowbells: [Lalaladucks begins leaving.] Lalaladucks?
Lalaladucks: I'm sorry, RC. I can't watch you do this...

rofl

entertaining but unrealistic

I'd never protest against taking away 'power' from loony bin

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”