Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Quaroath »

In post 398, Master Zik wrote:The above post is poor for reasons that I'll expound upon later.

Just so that I don't forget. Old age.

Also, given the player list - I don't think you really need to "Tell" everyone why's it's a bad post. It's fairly obvious. You just made me ruin it and my fun by being all "I'mma call you on it later!" Really, I get called for that?

oi. This game.

This is the pits. <-- designated food joke.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Master Zik »

All right. Fair response; you are a likely Town read.
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by Master Zik »

I'm not sure why you're voting Jazz. She's adorable with her "Regards, Jazzmyn" signage. Not a good place to go, even if your reason is "frustration".

I suggest you vote RedCoyote. He's plainly discrediting and deflecting in a scum-motivated manner.

I'll reply to him later.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 397, Quaroath wrote:VOTE: Jazz

Just ugh. Also. Not getting that she was being a hypocrite.

I really don't want to read the blowup in the last two pages.

Help me out SK, who's scum cause I suck at this whole filtering the game from personal vitriol. Be my shepard plz.

We could always fight so we get hugs if you want.

*flails hands slap fight style*

What are you doing?

You asked for votes on me like the entire game and now you vote on the same wagon as me? This doesn't bode well.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:08 pm

Post by Master Zik »

In post 387, RedCoyote wrote:More buzzwords. Here's my response to you: No, I didn't.

Here's my response to that: Continue discrediting my attacks with "More buzzwords". This is not the first time you've mentioned that.

In post 387, RedCoyote wrote:It's not a deflection. I'm encouraging you to think about it seriously. It would be quite conspicuous, as you say, to align himself with me so openly. There's no real way for me to address this without getting into WIFOM territory.

Further, of course I am going to "belittle its severity". What the heck else would you expect me to do? Pat you on the back for how good you are at putting the pieces together RE: me and my scumpartner Kinetic?

:roll: The issue isn't you "belittling its severity", sir RedCoyote. The issue is you acknowledging the point AND doing so.

This makes you sound like caught scum, yet... I'm wrong about Kinectic? What, is Jazzmyn right on Vi instead? Is Vi your partner?

No -- rhetorical question, don't answer that.

I would be expecting a town player to be responding with something from the scales of "No, you're wrong, and here's why:____" to "Fuck off". You have done none of what constitutes a town response. This pings a major scum checkbox for me.

In post 387, RedCoyote wrote:It remains relevant as his replacing out has no bearing on my read. Does it change yours?

Firstly, this is a lie: The 'foreseeable future' includes the possibility of you hopping off the zakk wagon "That being said, zakk could very well change my mind depending on how he approaches this game." (384).

I correct myself -- it is not a lie. It is a misrepresentation and yet a subtle deflection from the original issue: whether you will be leaving the Kinetic wagon or not. The answer is: YES, you will be leaving the Kinetic wagon in the "foreseeable future".

Whether or not his "replacing out has bearing on your read" is irrelevant; whether the act of him replacing out is alignment indicative is irrelevant.

Though the fact that you switched the point of discussion to avoid admitting mine, is relevant.

In post 387, RedCoyote wrote:You say this out of one side of your mouth, yet you've been voting me since early on page three. How does this sort of hypocrisy bode well for you? If you were in my shoes, how would you consider it? Be honest.

Where's the hypocrisy? I'd like you to explain alleged 'hypocrisy', because I don't see it.

In post 387, RedCoyote wrote:My point is that your initial reasons for voting me sound fake in light of your omissions, whether they be accidental or not.

'Sound fake'? Once again another attempt to discredit my suspicions on you. So are my attacks on you 'fake' or not? What about it's validity? If you were town, you would be questioning its validity, not whether it 'sounds fake'. What, are you judging the quality of my argument? Is this a case-writing competition? A debate session?

I'm
accusing
you of being scum. Your job is to
deny
the accusation and
show that I am wrong
. Not judging how many points my case gets. What, are you Gordon Ramsay? "Your case sounds fake, make it better!"

My
prime accusation
against you, currently involves you deferring the argument about the legitimacy about my Kinetic read, rather than the read on you. All of your responses to me have only attempted to argue one point, summarized into "Kinetic is not my scumbuddy". Instead of "I am not scum", the point you're feeding me here is "Kinetic is not my scumbuddy".

Bravo guys, we caught our first scum. Oh, and Kinetic is probably not his scumbuddy.

VOTE: RedCoyote for emphasis.
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Master Zik »

Sir Rampage, I would like to invite you to hop off the Jazzmyn wagon and vote RedCoyote with me. There's an article online called "A Guide to Focusing on Scum and Getting them Lynched", I suggest that you read it.

Sir piraka, I would like you to vote RedCoyote with me too. Jazzmyn is not a good wagon.

I take my leave.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Vi »

In post 387, RedCoyote wrote::facepalm:

...damn it, Vi.
I would prefer not to be held responsible for anything ABR posts, at least in part because other people have free agency.

In post 366, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why is Kinetic scum? (that's where your vote is yeah?)
That's a good question for RedCoyote to answer, since a fair amount of why my vote is on Kinetic is because he directed me there. The reason why he's being targeted seems easy enough; he never left the "lol let's say as little as possible because I'm ~so good~" phase; in addition, zakk not catching up in a timely manner isn't encouraging. As for whether it's the -best- vote, you don't have to read too far between the lines to see that Kinetic wasn't exactly one of my first choices.

Talking of, RedCoyote is someone who should have a pretty good idea of how I respond to flattery and flowery rhetoric. I'm pretty sure this is the first game after our first together where I haven't tried to drive him into the ground with gleeful malice (so far).

I need more time to re-evaluate things. I think I should be around tonight and we (me+LLD) can discuss the game.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 1.11Albert B. Rampage - 1 (SleepyKrew)
Jazzmyn - 3 (ABR, vezok, Quaroath)
Juls
Lady Lambdadelta
Master Zik
Plum - 2 (Juls, LLD)
Quaroath
RedCoyote - 1 (Master Zik)
Salamence20
SleepyKrew
vezokpiraka - 2 (zakk, Salemence20)
Vi - 1 (Jazzmyn)
zakk - 3 (Plum, RedCoyote, Vi)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is (expired on 2015-07-06 12:00:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:37 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Jazz 393 wrote:It is way too easy for scum to post mostly fluff in an effort to appear (artificially) active in a game, when their only real motive is to avoid being prodded or being called out as lurkers, etc.

I then implore you to explain to me how it is the case for Vi and not the case for Kinetic/zakk. Hell, zakk's first two opening posts are pure fluff, and yet you clearly pass over the opportunity to call him out on it in favor of Vi. At best, you know, maybe ~20% of the posts are a little fluffy. Compare that to 100% of zakk's posts so far...

Jazz 393 wrote:No can do. I don't "believe" anyone who tries to tell me that I should just "believe" them without them posting anything of substance in respect of the matters that they want me buy into; I prefer to come to my own conclusions, thanks just the same, and I think that you are still continuing to be rather fluffy.

lolwut

It's a turn of phrase... you are overanalyzing and trying way too hard to appear town.

Jazz 394 wrote:That strikes me as worthy of a spot in the top ten of worst possible rationales ever expressed in a game of mafia. You seem to be saying, on one hand, that because Vi is/was a mod on a quiet little site in a corner of the vast internet, you are willing to follow her willy nilly, and yet you imply, on the other hand, that she is so stupid that she didn't 'realize until after the fact' that she instigated the very thing that she clearly intended to instigate (and did in fact instigate from the outset), which she has not resiled from (nor should she) and which resulted in a derail of a game thread on the very same quiet little site in a corner of the vast internet.

This is completely unfair. I'm fine with you disagreeing with me, but "top ten worst"? You aren't being fair at all.

Once again, my contention is that because Vi is a sitewide moderator that has to deal with scummers reporting posts and making decisions about banning/suspending players on a regular basis, she is necessarily more adept at compartmentalizing drama and seperating it from her Mafia player persona. Vi is the closest thing you have to an impartial player when it comes to an issue like this. Full stop.

Second, I'm not willing to follow her "willy nilly", which is a gross mischaracterization in order for you to make a cheap talking point. I was voting her and attempting to figure her out. I actually caught a lot of crap from Sal about it earlier this game. After deliberation and interaction with her, I've come to the conclusion that I'm confident enough to put her in the town pile for now. I didn't just follow her "willy nilly", as you are unfairly implying.

Third, there is no implication of stupidity. Those are your projections, which, again, I'm growing more and more warm to the idea is meant to make a cheap talking point than actually trying to figure the game out. My contention is that she didn't realize that she was more or less starting a big stink when using the 'c' word. That doesn't mean she's "so stupid" at all. It's completely unfair for you to characterize it that way.

This is a very bad post, Jazz. I'm disappointed in the direction you are going. I'd like to have a reasonable discussion with you. You don't need to succumb to cheap talking points unless you are scum.

---

Q 399 wrote:I don't care. Ragefest disengaged me and literally all I remember is Jazz calling me (and you!) out for not posting enough when I had the same number of posts. And it ain't got better. That's a total I'm annoyed with Jazz vote, not a "I think you are scum" vote.

This is town. I'm still trying to parse why exactly Jazz is making these false attacks in multiple directions, but it's starting to look, as ABR pointed out, rather contrived.

I mean, to say that Vi as a site moderator is effectively no more qualified than anyone else to be impartial? And that I called her stupid? I mean, what? I had to do a double take.

---

Zik 402 wrote:She's adorable with her "Regards, Jazzmyn" signage.

What does her being adorable have to do with her alignment?

Zik 404 wrote:Continue discrediting my attacks with "More buzzwords". This is not the first time you've mentioned that.

You keep using buzzwords that mean nothing, I'll keep pointing them out.

Zik 404 wrote:No -- rhetorical question, don't answer that.

I wasn't planning to. It's also a loaded question, so there's that.

Zik 404 wrote:I would be expecting a town player to be responding with something from the scales of "No, you're wrong, and here's why:____" to "Fuck off". You have done none of what constitutes a town response.

...so you'd get better vibes off of me if I simply cursed at you?

Well, you'll have to settle for me trying to interact with you, instead. Further, me saying "no, you're wrong" is pretty redundant.

Zik 404 wrote:I correct myself -- it is not a lie. It is a misrepresentation and yet a subtle deflection from the original issue: whether you will be leaving the Kinetic wagon or not. The answer is: YES, you will be leaving the Kinetic wagon in the "foreseeable future".

You state this like it's inevitable when I was simply leaving my options open. zakk could convince me he's town, but he may not.

Okay, then let me put the shoe on the other foot. Whether you will be leaving my wagon or not. The answer is: YES, you will be leaving my wagon in the "foreseeable future" as no one will be joining you.

Zik 404 wrote:Where's the hypocrisy? I'd like you to explain alleged 'hypocrisy', because I don't see it.

It's hypocritical that you would attack me for staying on the zakk wagon, yet you've been on my wagon since page 3 and see no issue with that at all.

Zik 404 wrote:'Sound fake'? Once again another attempt to discredit my suspicions on you. So are my attacks on you 'fake' or not? What about it's validity? If you were town, you would be questioning its validity, not whether it 'sounds fake'. What, are you judging the quality of my argument? Is this a case-writing competition? A debate session?

I'm trying to assess whether you are attack me from a position of validity and therefore are genuinely scumhunting, or you are trying to attacking me unfairly and therefore are scum.

If something sounds fake, that's not a good sign. While I was open to the idea of you attacking me for being "fluffy" initially (I disagree, of course, but it was valid, I think), I've noticed that you've ignored similar traits in other players. This is not a good sign.

Zik 404 wrote:All of your responses to me have only attempted to argue one point, summarized into "Kinetic is not my scumbuddy". Instead of "I am not scum", the point you're feeding me here is "Kinetic is not my scumbuddy".

No, that was only one of the responses, the rest of the time has been spent on you making wild stretches and poor points against me that I have been successfully defending against.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 am

Post by zakk »

I have not forgotten this game. I'm almost done reading through the thread, and I have plenty of thoughts
permanently retired

see here for more info
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Quaroath »

@Anyone - Can someone sum up this RC case for me? Like, i'm not feeling it but I'm wondering it that might be because RC is townreading me hard in a very public manner. I don't want to confbais it, and it seems really vague to me.

Hey SK, maybe you can do this for me?
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Vi »

LLD - I'm here for whenever you're around, although I plan to have a firm bedtime tonight.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 408, RedCoyote wrote:I then implore you to explain to me how it is the case for Vi and not the case for Kinetic/zakk. Hell, zakk's first two opening posts are pure fluff, and yet you clearly pass over the opportunity to call him out on it in favor of Vi.

This is nonsense. In my reads post at , I have Kinetic as scum, and I was prepared to vote for him except that it would have put him at L-1 and he was in the process of being replaced. Zakk hadn't even replaced in at the time that I posted 265, which included the part about leaning scum on Vi. He just replaced in yesterday. Lady asked me why I was voting for Vi and I set that out in my post 377; it has nothing to do with Kinetic/zakk, who I have already put in the scum pile.

In post 408, RedCoyote wrote:This is completely unfair. I'm fine with you disagreeing with me, but "top ten worst"? You aren't being fair at all.

It really is top ten material, in my view.

In post 408, RedCoyote wrote:Once again, my contention is that because Vi is a sitewide moderator that has to deal with scummers reporting posts and making decisions about banning/suspending players on a regular basis, she is necessarily more adept at compartmentalizing drama and seperating it from her Mafia player persona. Vi is the closest thing you have to an impartial player when it comes to an issue like this. Full stop.

You began this by saying that you (concern trolling?) "don't see how ABR/LLD/Jazz will be able to read each other objectively going forward" and you left Vi out of that even though she was the instigator. When asked to explain that, you said it's because she is/was a site mod, which is patently ridiculous, since it was she who instigated it in the first place. By your logic, she should have known that it was a 'hot-button' issue for the site, and yet, there it is.

In post 408, RedCoyote wrote:This is a very bad post, Jazz. I'm disappointed in the direction you are going. I'd like to have a reasonable discussion with you. You don't need to succumb to cheap talking points unless you are scum.

They are not 'cheap talking points' at all. They are a reasonable response to the words you wrote, based upon the available evidence. That you appear to be stumbling over yourself to try to explain away your words is illuminating.

Regards,
Jazz
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 411, Vi wrote:LLD - I'm here for whenever you're around, although I plan to have a firm bedtime tonight.

Alright, hit me.

Where do you want to start?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 413, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 411, Vi wrote:LLD - I'm here for whenever you're around, although I plan to have a firm bedtime tonight.
Alright, hit me.

Sorry for the delay - I got pulled away. Let's try this.

Would you say that Jazzmyn is substantially more likely than random to be Town?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:49 pm

In post 414, Vi wrote:
In post 413, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Alright, hit me.

Sorry for the delay - I got pulled away. Let's try this.

Would you say that Jazzmyn is substantially more likely than random to be Town?

Yes. Absolutely.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Vi »

Okay.

Following from that, there are three people who are voting for Jazzmyn. There are a few people jeering from the sidelines but three people are on the jazz. They are Albert B. Rampage, vezokpiraka, and Quaroath.

Based specifically on how they jumped on Jazzmyn - I linked the preceding Jazz posts but you can do your own research if you like - which of these would you say is scum, or most likely to be scum? (I have my own thoughts, but I'll wait for yours.)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

That's a bit of a leading question, since it assumes that given Jazzmyn's play, that there must be a scum on there. But if we are going for most likely, Vezok or Quaroth, in no particular order. Their entrances were both subpar, and I'm pretty sure albert is town.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

if I had to pick one, Quaroth.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Vi »

It was a leading question, because I forgot where I was going with this chain. :/
What I meant to ask was "do you think the wagon is all Town" and at the time I thought of this Quaroath wasn't on the wagon.

The conclusion would have been "if you think there's one scum who opportunistically jumped on Jazzmyn then speaking strictly from probability we should be voting one of them".

That aside, your answer wasn't quite what I was expecting. I would have said vezokpiraka, followed by ABR, followed a long way off by the hamster. I'm rather conscious of my dereliction of duty in suspecting the hamster, but vezokpiraka's jump really was super-blatant (essentially the old scum trope of VOTE: because obvscum).

That leads me to
1) Would you like to vote vezokpiraka?
2) Why do you think we're dealing with an eeeeevil hamster?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by Vi »

Also, as before, Jazzmyn is a super-easy target and if she's Town I'd be surprised if zero scum have tried to take the bait.

(granted Juls and Kinetizakk aren't here and SKrew is lurking)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:33 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Its sad I don't have a Vi read after seeing her talk with my main town and scum read.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Zik and RC are not the same Alignment, no way.
1 is town and the other is scum. I'm no entirely sold on either one right now, even though Im leaning RC.
Is the hamster town? Im thinking si
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by Plum »

LLD - You're right, I ought to apologize. Jazz, I was not being nice, nor was I being productive, and I'm sorry. I've been on the receiving end of stuff maybe a little like this as Town in a recent game, and first of all, it sucked for me at the time, and second of all, if the interactions between me and the player suspecting me at that time had continued, it would have been a massive detriment to the Town.

If I were to clarify where I was going, it was along the lines of what Vi was saying earlier: You have a lot of scumreads, and are very quick to dismiss people as scum or somewhere in {scum or useless Town}, which makes those statements pretty low value, especially coupled with your relative dearth of Townreads. That contributes to people seeing you as not helpful Town (or scum?). But I do agree with Vi and LLD. Saying so may not be worth much now (or it might), but there's a deep, stubborn consistency going on with Jazz that is just fundamentally not manipulative. And for sheer transparency I thought Quaroath's recent stuff was in line with him being Town as well. And Vezok's certainly scummy. So.

Salamance, I'm not convinced of any alignment relationship between Zik and RC (though I guess it would be weird if they were scum together; they'd have bigger fish to fry here, you'd think). But anyway.

Master Zik
- any reads on anyone besides bloody RC?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:05 pm

In post 419, Vi wrote:It was a leading question, because I forgot where I was going with this chain. :/
What I meant to ask was "do you think the wagon is all Town" and at the time I thought of this Quaroath wasn't on the wagon.

The conclusion would have been "if you think there's one scum who opportunistically jumped on Jazzmyn then speaking strictly from probability we should be voting one of them".

That aside, your answer wasn't quite what I was expecting. I would have said vezokpiraka, followed by ABR, followed a long way off by the hamster. I'm rather conscious of my dereliction of duty in suspecting the hamster, but vezokpiraka's jump really was super-blatant (essentially the old scum trope of VOTE: because obvscum).

That leads me to
1) Would you like to vote vezokpiraka?
2) Why do you think we're dealing with an eeeeevil hamster?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”