WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:07 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 496, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 493, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Shocker kling was the one who brought that up. Just another ding against kling. Itsnawesomeywe caught 2 scum in one day

You are not allowed to talk about ongoing games, even if the piece of information you share seems to be irrelevant. Sorry!

–Aneninen

You already said too much. No talking about ongoing games. :facepalm:

She said nothing.
Problem? ^_^
–Aneninen
Last edited by Aneninen on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:07 am

In post 494, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 491, Boonskiies wrote:Nor did I ever crumb it.

Did too!!

You said you were going to go 1v1 with Slandaar.

That's what Gladiators do.

:facepalm:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm actually really enjoying Wackpecker this game. I'd /in for a game if I saw him on the queue list.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:55 am

Wackpecker though?

I've not played a perfect game, I need to be more.open minded and not so stubborn.

Invoices nobody is.going to Lynch elusive today so now I'm left lost and confused about what to do now. I don't think the replacement has done a particularly good.job.so far and idk who else I'd vote for.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 502, Boonskiies wrote:I'm actually really enjoying Wackpecker this game. I'd /in for a game if I saw him on the queue list.
Well, birds of a feather and all that.

In post 503, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Invoices nobody is.going to Lynch elusive today so now I'm left lost and confused about what to do now. I don't think the replacement has done a particularly good.job.so far and idk who else I'd vote for.
Klingon?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:17 am

Yeah probably but I'm hoping people see the elusive replacement is just as scummy as elusive was
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 am

6 days and votes are all split and 2 arent even voting...

We aren't ever going to reach a consensus.

So the people who are saying elusive is town, when you throw out the meta of replacing out. What else you have to suggest she's town. Because nobody should be using meta of replacing as a reason to town read a slot cause meta can be manipulated.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Ricastle »

Everything Elusive did that was "scummy" was part of her town meta and therefore not a tell. I have no reason to suspect, let alone vote, the slot.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:44 am

But meta can be manipulated so if you are only town reading someone for meta, your read is shit and you should actually play the game.

Plus this isn't her meta, not from what I can tell. I've looked.over games and do not agree with the meta argument.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Ricastle »

Read my post again. I'm not saying anything about townreading the slot. Your confbias is the only thing preventing you from seeing the similarities in meta. The only argument that is therefore present against her is that she could have been manipulating her meta, which is as good an argument as "she could be scum", and is infinitely more shit than a read based off of the meta itself.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:12 am

First, my case in her has nothing to do with her meta, it has to do with her play THIS game which everyone disregards because of 'meta " which is bullshit. You guys are basically saying that yes she's scummy but her meta is to play scummy. If meta is.your only defense, you are wrong and you are potentially letting scum slide by.

2. I looked at her games and even pointed out significant differences between her town game and this game. That's not conf.biasing, that's actually scum hunting and pointing out how you are wrong.

Ignoring that and saying "she's town cause meta" like you are doing is more like conf.bias than what I'm doing. You refuse to even consider the evidence I pointed out and only put the blame back on me. That's horseshit and if you are town you should be ashamed of yourself. You are purposely ignoring/considering evidence all because the guise of "meta"
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:17 am

In post 390, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 388, Ricastle wrote:Everything you scumread her for is present in that game

dude, in that game she is interacting with people and is giving her thoughts on things and explaining herself, these kind of posts don't really exist in this game

for example post 247 in that game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6748074

There isn't a single post in this game that resembles that.

Want more posts?

post 234, 307, 335... I could probably go on but I stopped at this post.

In post 387, elusive wrote:Ok, just so you know and I suppose the rest of town as well what has been working well for me in terms of scum hunting is questioning each wagon thoroughly. If a wagon leader or hoppers ons cannot explain their reads through ISO, behavior analysis, interaction analysis or evidence of some kind that makes sense, I'm going to question until either the persons on the crusade produce a strong case or I myself agree and have evidence to add.

Now this is confirmed townj elusive talking in the above post. Now show me where she did anything remotely similar in this game...

You can't, because she didn't. She isn't playing to her town meta so sorry but your meta defense of elusive is just been proven incorrect.

she is not playing the same as that game, not even close

In post 392, Ricastle wrote:
In post 390, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:dude, in that game she is interacting with people and is giving her thoughts on things and explaining herself, these kind of posts don't really exist in this game
Christ's sake...ONE. You didn't give her the chance to do that; you started relentlessly throwing shit at her before she could get into the game, which will provoke nothing but total hostility. TWO. That isn't the fucking point; she did there everything you have previously accused her of which is the point I am making. You have no legitimate case against her as a result which isn't going to change by you pointing out things she did there which she never got to do here.

See you immediately ignore my entire case against her meta argument saying I didn't give her a chance this game.

1. That's bullshit cause she was the one who was basically absent for 200 posts, not me

2. She was the one who was asked questions and refuses to answer them

3. I voted her for her refusal and then she decides to make up.lies about me.

So you are the one who is purposely ignoring evidence. So are you scum and you are white knighting her or are you scum together.

Because there is NO CHANCE IN HELL you are town and purposely ignoring valid evidence.

So go f.off with your conf.bias accusations cause that's clearly not true. To defend someone and blame me for "not giving her a chance" when she had all the chances in the world is also bullshit.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:20 am

Vote stays on elusive slot. Ricola is now my top scum read afternthat. Blatant refusal to consider evidence and immediately disregard it as meta even when the meta clearly is different is SCUMMY as shit. When question about it you try to turn it back on me which is SCUMMY. Somebody is conf.biasing for sure, but its not me.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:38 am

Ny183 is 180 from her play this game. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Speaking of lying, she did that this game and since scum need to lie to Lynch townies, she is scum
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Ricastle »

Don't reply before I have answered your three posts individually or things are going to get ridiculous.

In post 510, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:First, my case in her has nothing to do with her meta, it has to do with her play THIS game which everyone disregards because of 'meta " which is bullshit. You guys are basically saying that yes she's scummy but her meta is to play scummy. If meta is.your only defense, you are wrong and you are potentially letting scum slide by.
You are railing on her for her rage which is part of her town meta. This is not the first time you've skipped over this;
you are the one who is ignoring the fucking FACTS
. Explain to me straight up how the fuck that part of her town meta is irrelevant. And don't give me that bullshit "but she isn't doing THIS!" which anyone with half a brain can see is a worthless statement.

In post 510, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Ignoring that and saying "she's town cause meta" like you are doing is more like conf.bias than what I'm doing. You refuse to even consider the evidence I pointed out and only put the blame back on me. That's horseshit and if you are town you should be ashamed of yourself. You are purposely ignoring/considering evidence all because the guise of "meta"
What evidence? You have no evidence. You are bullshitting. Also, I'm not blaming you for anything; one has to go to lengths to see anything of the sort in my posts. As town, that is.

Also, look up what confbias means before using it again.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:47 am

In post 514, Ricastle wrote:What evidence? You have no evidence. You are bullshitting.

That's a lie cause you even responded to it...
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:1. That's bullshit cause she was the one who was basically absent for 200 posts, not me
Your point being?

In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:2. She was the one who was asked questions and refuses to answer them
No she didn't. Certainly none from you, anyway. Bullshit point.

In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:3. I voted her for her refusal and then she decides to make up.lies about me.
Oh, you mean those two things that turned out to be truths? :roll: Or...what?

In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:So you are the one who is purposely ignoring evidence. So are you scum and you are white knighting her or are you scum together.

Because there is NO CHANCE IN HELL you are town and purposely ignoring valid evidence.

So go f.off with your conf.bias accusations cause that's clearly not true. To defend someone and blame me for "not giving her a chance" when she had all the chances in the world is also bullshit.
Again, you have provided 0 evidence, let alone valid evidence.

You said you were a master at arguing, but that's simply delusional. Arguing is an art; it cannot be mastered by simply shouting the loudest while doing nothing to make or back up a cogent point.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 512, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Vote stays on elusive slot. Ricola is now my top scum read afternthat. Blatant refusal to consider evidence and immediately disregard it as meta even when the meta clearly is different is SCUMMY as shit. When question about it you try to turn it back on me which is SCUMMY. Somebody is conf.biasing for sure, but its not me.
Pretty much answered all of this already, but there's still one thing I can do.

VOTE: Woody
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:16 am

In post 516, Ricastle wrote:
In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:1. That's bullshit cause she was the one who was basically absent for 200 posts, not me
Your point being?

In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:2. She was the one who was asked questions and refuses to answer them

In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:3. I voted her for her refusal and then she decides to make up.lies about me.
Oh, you mean those two things that turned out to be truths? :roll: Or...what?

In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:So you are the one who is purposely ignoring evidence. So are you scum and you are white knighting her or are you scum together.

Again, you have provided 0 evidence, let alone valid evidence.

You said you were a master at arguing, but that's simply delusional. Arguing is an art; it cannot be mastered by simply shouting the loudest while doing nothing to make or back up a cogent point.

1. My point being is YOU said I didn't give her the chance to play like that game. How was it my fault? Yeah that's bullshit.

2. Yes she did, Diego asked questions and she said she wasn't going to answer them because he didn't answer her rvs questions. It was that very reason i voted her. Why are you lying and ignoring stuff that ACTUALLY happened?

3. Nothing she said about me was true. Clearly you aren't reading this game. Yet another lie from you

4. Yes I did provide evidence, I even quoted it again. Lie much?

Also yes I realize I'm probably not using conf.bias right but idk what to call it when a person ignores all evidence and hangs their hat on "meta" when the meta is proven to be different. You provided me the link to the game to try and prove her town meta and her play was NOTICEABLY different.

So I don't give a fuck if you vote me cause I'm right, you are wrong (probably scum) and elusive is 100% scum.

Vote stays.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:19 am

In post 516, Ricastle wrote:In post 511, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
2. She was the one who was asked questions and refuses to answer them

So you ready to be proved a liar?

In post 278, elusive wrote:
In post 274, Diego1487 wrote:VOTE: elusive
@elusive: give me an updated read on woody.

Just an fyi in general, unless you answered my RVS questions I'm probably going to ignore your questions\
blah blah blah and not really care to interact.

:)

See the bolded? Yeah that proves you just lied protecting your scum buddy.

That's 2 scum caught. Yay town. Now let's Lynch elusive please
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:25 am

In post 516, Ricastle wrote:Again, you have provided 0 evidence, let alone valid evidence.

Yet another lie. See the spoiler, even though I already quoted it once.

Spoiler:
In post 390, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 388, Ricastle wrote:Everything you scumread her for is present in that game

dude, in that game she is interacting with people and is giving her thoughts on things and explaining herself, these kind of posts don't really exist in this game

for example post 247 in that game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6748074

There isn't a single post in this game that resembles that.

Want more posts?

post 234, 307, 335... I could probably go on but I stopped at this post.

In post 387, elusive wrote:Ok, just so you know and I suppose the rest of town as well what has been working well for me in terms of scum hunting is questioning each wagon thoroughly. If a wagon leader or hoppers ons cannot explain their reads through ISO, behavior analysis, interaction analysis or evidence of some kind that makes sense, I'm going to question until either the persons on the crusade produce a strong case or I myself agree and have evidence to add.

Now this is confirmed townj elusive talking in the above post. Now show me where she did anything remotely similar in this game...

You can't, because she didn't. She isn't playing to her town meta so sorry but your meta defense of elusive is just been proven incorrect.

she is not playing the same as that game, not even close
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:32 am

In post 517, Ricastle wrote:Pretty much answered all of this already, but there's still one thing I can do.

VOTE: Woody

So I beat you at an argument and prove you are a liar and you react by voting me? :lol:
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:41 am

Happy Independence day everyone.

Early fireworks lol

Going to try and take the rest of the day off.

Later
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 518, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:1. My point being is YOU said I didn't give her the chance to play like that game. How was it my fault? Yeah that's bullshit.
How wasn't it your fault?

In post 518, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:2. Yes she did, Diego asked questions and she said she wasn't going to answer them because he didn't answer her rvs questions. It was that very reason i voted her. Why are you lying and ignoring stuff that ACTUALLY happened?
She actually stated that she was more than willing to answer them if he answered her questions. How is that remotely scummy?

In post 518, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:3. Nothing she said about me was true. Clearly you aren't reading this game. Yet another lie from you
I am reading the game. Unlike you, though, I'm not making something out of nothing because I'm not a fucking scrub. Cite these instances and explain clearly what is scummy about them; but I already know you won't be able to.

In post 518, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:4. Yes I did provide evidence, I even quoted it again. Lie much?
You quoted jack shit's worth of evidence. Lie much???0?00?0??0?

In post 518, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Also yes I realize I'm probably not using conf.bias right but idk what to call it when a person ignores all evidence and hangs their hat on "meta" when the meta is proven to be different. You provided me the link to the game to try and prove her town meta and her play was NOTICEABLY different.

So I don't give a fuck if you vote me cause I'm right, you are wrong (probably scum) and elusive is 100% scum.

Vote stays.
The meta is not different, it is lacking in one element - elusive's calm phase. You have yet to explain how her rage being part of her town meta is irrelevant and it's probably because you can't.

Really, you're lucky that I restrained myself from making the most personally offensive comment in the game so far out of sheer frustration at your loudmouthed, obnoxious, empty bullshit. I highly doubt you will be as lucky in the future of you retain this insufferable attitude.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:47 am

In post 523, Ricastle wrote:How wasn't it your fault?

It wasn't my fault cause I didn't make her lurk for 200 post
It wasn't my fault cause Diego didn't answer some silly rvs questions that made her refuse to answer his question.
It wasn't my fault cause I didn't force her to make up lies about me.

Are you serious right now?

OK slick. How was it my fault?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”