Open 604 - Fire and Ice - Fire mafia wins!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I wil be posting tomorrow, still on V/LAl

And I still don't change my reads.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:10 am

Post by Radja »

This game seems to have died.

Waiting for more people to actually get involved
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:13 am

Post by vonflare »

In post 299, ika wrote:
mod i have been v/la for the weekend for nephews baptism

In post 300, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:I wil be posting tomorrow, still on V/LAl

And I still don't change my reads.

My apologies to the both of you.

I will take better care of watching for V/LAs in the future.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: the cow

I could still lynch this. The game is dead and I wanna move to night for information. Finding myself lost in a sea of nulls.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:26 am

Post by hayatoBL »

I've looked through a couple of your comments in that site and I don't buy it. Sure, some players think they are below-average. But to make a plan in order to get yourself killed N1 because of it? Nah. I don't buy it. I don't see you as someone who would think and do that. Not from what I saw in your games there.

Add to the fact that the plan was a poor one, with weak(or no) reasoning to believe the worse case scenario isn't the most likely scenario, it's going to be difficult for me to see you in a town-light.

In post 213, TheCow wrote:As for Town acting on it, I suppose the meta here is
better
different, as Town would normally not jump on that where I usually play.

I don't buy this. Why wouldn't Town at that site not jump on it? If you have no logical reason for this and was only talking about statistics, then my question turns to: Are you saying that there are alot of(or enough) occurences, where a player faked being a newbie for you to say 'Town wouldn't normally jump on it' ?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Wait, wait, Hayato and Cow.

Why this stuff matters? We have to catch scum from HERE, not from somewhere else!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

So whats everyones read on Mist?

Or gameplay?

Currently thinking Gameplay is town and Mist is Scum.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:57 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 304, hayatoBL wrote:

I've looked through a couple of your comments in that site and I don't buy it. Sure, some players think they are below-average. But to make a plan in order to get yourself killed N1 because of it? Nah. I don't buy it. I don't see you as someone who would think and do that. Not from what I saw in your games there.

Add to the fact that the plan was a poor one, with weak(or no) reasoning to believe the worse case scenario isn't the most likely scenario, it's going to be difficult for me to see you in a town-light.

In post 213, TheCow wrote:As for Town acting on it, I suppose the meta here is
better
different, as Town would normally not jump on that where I usually play.

I don't buy this. Why wouldn't Town at that site not jump on it? If you have no logical reason for this and was only talking about statistics, then my question turns to: Are you saying that there are alot of(or enough) occurences, where a player faked being a newbie for you to say 'Town wouldn't normally jump on it' ?

There are similar things, sort of. Generally, players would keep thoughts to themselves until they have a bulletproof case on someone else, with exceptions of course. If I were playing on an alt, for example, and I was just playing my second game on that site, I would likely be seen as just a normal newb, is what I'm getting at. I've never tried it personally, as I don't enjoy playing on alts, but the theory is there.

As said, it's not about the quality of players, it's about the fact that I do poorly in regards to scumhunting, and in such a simple game setup, I figured it was better that I died early as opposed to one of the stronger scumhunters in the town.
In post 305, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Wait, wait, Hayato and Cow.

Why this stuff matters? We have to catch scum from HERE, not from somewhere else!

He's trying to get a good read on me, based on my previous games, and what I've said in the thread.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Klick »

Prod-dodge. I'm visiting colleges for the next two days. I might make a good post in the hotel room, but probably not.
I'll just say I'm satisfied with recent activity. I have to update my reads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Ahhh. I stayed on campus. We had a 'dry' dorm opened up for our open house, but it was co-ed, and the security was the students-who-got-paid-to-be-security so there was a party . . .
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

Vote Mist.

Let me spam it so my point gets across:

Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist
Mist

Get my point yet?
Lynch me tomorrow if I am wrong, come on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

the problem is that if she flips one color scum you could easily be the other.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Firebringer »

Okay, lynch me either way then. I can take one for the town!
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Firebringer why aren't you voting Mist then?
Also I see a counterwagon forming on Cow. I mean I am obviously on for a Cow lynch but still something about it being a counterwagon.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 313, gameplay506 wrote:Firebringer why aren't you voting Mist then?
Also I see a counterwagon forming on Cow. I mean I am obviously on for a Cow lynch but still something about it being a counterwagon.

Counterwagon? Who by?

"If I'm wrong lynch me" is not how we should be operating. That could potentially be two mislynches, or something like that.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by Mist7676 »

I agree, I don't know how comfortable I am with a Cow lynch. Even if the plan wasn't really all that thought out, I feel Cow put a lot of effort, just enough not to be Day 1's lynch.

I'd rather we have a lynch, and I'm pushing Gameplay today. I don't like how Firebringer jumped on me and the fact that he jumped on Klick when Gameplay was arguing with him. I reeeeally don't like that at all. Firebringer, what's your case on me?
You Are Worth It
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:56 am

Post by ConManMick »

Wooooooooo
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Fukin shit Mist, WHAT IS YOUR CASE ON ME?
You are pushing me, like really? Where is the push exactly? Your overly-defensive posts or?
When did you start pushing me eh? After I got my case on you? Then fukin call it what it is - OMGUS. You can't come up with a falsescum read thus you are going with the person who is pursuing you the most.
Before that ( before I got my case on you)? That is not a push Mist. The first time you voted me maybe, some sort of something lol, but the second one time was a plain sheep. And you gave no arguments back then so I guess we will stick with the upper paragraph.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 314, TheCow wrote:

Counterwagon? Who by?

"If I'm wrong lynch me" is not how we should be operating. That could potentially be two mislynches, or something like that.

Maybe counterwagon is not a good term cus the people on your wagon are in my townread ( bella, piss / if I remember correctly). But idk seemed odd.

Also Cow who do you think is scum. I want a list of scumreads and a vote pretty please.
Also just noticed you are sticking with your RVS vote? You afraid to vote or something? And your reads so so... unsolid lol. You always go like " this person is town/scum for me but eh it can change/ for now/ or just giving a feeling of uncertainty in your reads. Those two things just don't stand good with me :shifty:
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

I usually hate to give really solid scum reads early on but right now I am feeling both Cow and Mist are scum. Even on the same team lol, kinda...
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 315, Mist7676 wrote:I agree, I don't know how comfortable I am with a Cow lynch. Even if the plan wasn't really all that thought out, I feel Cow put a lot of effort, just enough not to be Day 1's lynch.

Effort is not alignment indicative, sorry.
Do you suggest we lynch the person who has done the least? :lol:
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 315, Mist7676 wrote:
I'd rather we have a lynch, and I'm pushing Gameplay today. I don't like how Firebringer jumped on me and the fact that he jumped on Klick when Gameplay was arguing with him. I reeeeally don't like that at all. Firebringer, what's your case on me?

In post 174, Klick wrote:There is nothing to say about them.

That is the problem.

In post 175, Firebringer wrote:
In post 174, Klick wrote:There is nothing to say about them.

That is the problem.

Good lets keep it that way, I am going anti town just because of you.

Just going to vote who I think is scum not answer questions and win this without helping the rest of you.

#TheAngerIsReal

In post 176, Klick wrote:Cool, you just made my blacklist. That was quick.

VOTE: Firebringer

Policy lynch pls?

In post 177, Firebringer wrote:Stupid reason to lynch someone bro. Its actually a scum reason to do so. VOTE: Klick Watch you say OMGUS.

Also blacklist is bad.

In post 178, gameplay506 wrote:Wanna vote Klick so bad cus of their annoying playstyle

Just wanted to prove that the first quote is a freakin lie lol.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 318, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 314, TheCow wrote:

Counterwagon? Who by?

Maybe counterwagon is not a good term cus the people on your wagon are in my townread ( bella, piss / if I remember correctly). But idk seemed odd.

Also Cow who do you think is scum. I want a list of scumreads and a vote pretty please.
Also just noticed you are sticking with your RVS vote? You afraid to vote or something? And your reads so so... unsolid lol. You always go like " this person is town/scum for me but eh it can change/ for now/ or just giving a feeling of uncertainty in your reads. Those two things just don't stand good with me :shifty:

Yes, the people currently on me, I also believe to be Town, and the main accusers have not swayed since they began accusing me, so this seems like a regular, old wagon to me. Though I would not call your accusations on Mist a counterwagon, if anything were to be one, it would be that. Perhaps you mean something more akin to a split in focus?
In any case, how are people continuing to vote me odd?

Most of my proper Town-Reads right now are pretty firm where they are, with the likes of Klick, Bella, piss, and hayato. piss is the only new townread, seeing as they just replaced into this game, but I'm liking what I'm seeing from them so far.

Rereading my own reads, it looks like I was not very firm with some of my scum reads. ConMan seems like scum, gameplay seems like scum. Mist is still hovering around the middle for me, though these past interactions have been weird. Prolapse is lurky, which I don't like. Could be scummy, could be inactive, leaning scummy for now, at least.
Tatsuya questioning Hayato felt odd at the time, though I wonder if that was just them misunderstanding Hayato's motives? Could someone else who knows this person better try shedding some light on that for me?
I'm reading Fire as town right now for reasons I mentioned early: their intensity and mercurialism seems to indicate a town sort of deal, at least that's how I'm viewing it.
I think that covers everyone? I don't know if I'm really forgetting much. I'm not trying to sound wishy-washy with my reads, though the tone and style I've taken might be causing that effect. If that is the case, I apologize, and will adjust accordingly.

To conclude, here are my current people marked Town Aligned in my mind:
Bella, Piss, Klick, Fire, hayato

Null/Inactive
ika (null)
Radja (lean town)
Tatsuya (null)
Mist (lean scum)

Scum/Scummy
ConMan
Gameplay
Prolapse

UNVOTE:
Thought I did this already. I'm not much of one to do early voting when I play, but if a vote would help others read me better, I guess I'd place one. For now, it doesn't seem necessary.
ConManMick
ConManMick
Dear Derry
ConManMick
Dear Derry
Dear Derry

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by ConManMick »

Why is cow scum
"As everyone knows there is a special guardian angel for drunkards and lovers"
- Alexandre Dumas
TÁL
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

I would actually like to know who you would vote. Like a specific person
Also I think it will be too much to ask from you but eh some arguments for those scumreads will be good.

Return to “Completed Open Games”