Open 604 - Fire and Ice - Fire mafia wins!

hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 am

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 399, Klick wrote:When are we going to lynch him?

When we don't have any scum read. When we town-read all the actives.

Why lynch a null, when you can lynch one of your scum-read? A null can 'easily be scum', but a scum-read has a higher chance of flipping scum than 'can easily be scum' and therefore always the better lynch. And we always want a better lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Nah. We're killing him sooner than later.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

Ignore the lurkers. Focus on those that are active. We can force lurkers to talk tomorrow. Thats my opinion
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

D1 is the most important day wrt anchoring people and fleshing out reads.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

1 year ago, I shared your opinion, but not anymore. Lurkers need rope and rope need lurkers.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

Except thats the day most reads are going to be incorrect/nulled.

Anyways, I don't mind lurkers that much on day 1. Its later stages that they need to be gone.

My advice:
Put all Lurkers on Scum Leaning and wait till day 2 to see if they act town or not or they are prime suspects.

Pedit: I don't like lurkers much, I hate the strategy. They are apart of the game and a playstyle though, so lets work with them and not 'policy lynch' them because they play different.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

is the bulk of your case?

i dont find it compelling. I dont want to call it narraration, but it does seem to be lead by prejudice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:13 am

Post by pisskop »

I would go for a mist vote, but itd be for infos or compromise.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:14 am

Post by hayatoBL »

pisskop: why is TheCow your alternative wagon and why do you want to lynch a lurker over that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 350, pisskop wrote:Conman is teh scumz
The Cow might be but Im guessing town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

ika has done fuckall, and I'm okay with some pressure on him too.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 393, Wanderer-nl wrote:For me it's not so much the lurking as his lurking feeling different from when he actually flipped town some time ago. Having taken a second look at his iso I see it isn't so bad as what I thought last night, but still not good enough for anything close to a townlean.
Who do you suggest needs pressure? Mist isn't much responsive anymore, how do you interpret that?

Firebringer, this was at you maybe you missed it because I didn't do an @Firebringer with it, sorry.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:18 am

Post by pisskop »

ika is a lurker by playstyle, conman is selective in his postings. The difference is that Conman is flat lurking and ika is acting like ika.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

Well if Mist continues to ignore, going to have to put pressure on someone else, I would like to put pressure on Prolapse Brain but they are acting very lurkish so might not be good.

Pisskop might be good, I don't agree with you that his posts are short and content filled. Seems to be active lurking from my opinion.

Hayato might be a good option? Trying so much not to take a stance on a lot it seems, could be scum trying to avoid lynching today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

lol @ all the butthurt @ me keepin it real
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Like dont say,'hurrdurr maybe ill set myself up to switch to pk and try to push out a turd of a lynch'

Just. Do. It. Nike bro
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

half the game is shitlurking and you want to focus on the active players.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 415, pisskop wrote:lol @ all the butthurt @ me keepin it real

What?
In post 416, pisskop wrote:Like dont say,'hurrdurr maybe ill set myself up to switch to pk and try to push out a turd of a lynch'

Just. Do. It. Nike bro

You asking me to vote you will not get me to vote you. Unless thats your plan. #ReversePsychologyIsConfusing

I like these little posts, they are amusing.

Pedit: Yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am

Post by pisskop »

:D
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:27 am

Post by vonflare »

Vote count:

Mist7676
(3) - Gameplay506, Radja, firebringer
TheCow
(2) - hayotoBL, bellaphant
Prolapsed Brain
(2) - theCow, klick
ConManMick
(1) - Pisskop
Ika
(1) - ConManMick
Pisskop
(1) - ika
Gameplay
(1) - Mist7676

not voting
-
Wanderer-nl
Prolapsed brain

With 13 players it's 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in
(expired on 2015-07-24 15:00:00)
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:45 am

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 413, Firebringer wrote:Hayato might be a good option? Trying so much not to take a stance on a lot it seems, could be scum trying to avoid lynching today.

I don't take stance when I don't have a strong read and I don't think it's unreasonable to have so little stance in this game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 420, hayatoBL wrote:
In post 413, Firebringer wrote:Hayato might be a good option? Trying so much not to take a stance on a lot it seems, could be scum trying to avoid lynching today.

I don't take stance when I don't have a strong read and I don't think it's unreasonable to have so little stance in this game.

I wonder if you will be more inclined to take stances if you were pressured.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:55 am

Post by hayatoBL »

^ I'll admit that I'm lazy because I'm being town-read by multiple player. If I was pressured, I'll most probably be more diligent, though not necessarily make more stances.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

Well I definitely would like to hear more of your thoughts, but you aren't my primary concern right now. So continue being lazy for time being :P
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

I agree Mist is being lurky and not-Mist-like.

VOTE: Mist
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....

Return to “Completed Open Games”