Newbie 1625: American Spring - Day 5 (DL - 08/31)

Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Akuseru »

L-1 already?

I really want to hear from stubbs before the day ends <.<

Thespio, make sure you're reading the thread.

Thespio wrote:Those arent reads... is aku the scum and i or Hcl and bulba?

You wouldn't have asked this if you were reading everything (Come on thespio, it's on the previous page >.>).

Anyways, I want to lynch bulbazoor. His past posts and wagon jumps on D1 bug me. I also don't buy his suspicions of notscience.

VOTE: Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

If you do not buy it I do not really care tbh. They are my thoughts. Not is bugging me now.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Thespio »

Dude, those arent justified reads though, it looked like you gave a lynch preference. Someone hammer, and make sure you explain why.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Thespio »

UNVOTE: notscience Im so split between bulba and notscience...
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I already have myreads. Aku def town. Im town. Stubbs os scummy. So is not. Joram is town
Theespio is null because he might be faking his reaction and I have to relook at yesterday.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Thespio »

Prod Request: Stubbs
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:44 am

Post by fferyllt »

StubbsKVM has been prodded.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Thespio »

ty
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Micc »

Is it bad if im sitting here waiting for this wagon to through so I can be like "that was another shitty wagon" when the flip comes up town.

You guys should stop voting notscience for doing things you don't like and start voting Stubbs for things that are actually scummy. Like making useless votes to look busy, avoiding current topics, and flat out not being here.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Micc »

Or at least show me a case that actually points to him being scum. Not one that points to why you dont like his play.
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Akuseru »

In post 583, Micc wrote:start voting Stubbs for things that are actually scummy. Like making useless votes to look busy, avoiding current topics, and flat out not being here.

It's hard to come up with a case for Stubbs. He's barely around. It doesn't feel like his votes are made to look busy, nor does it feel like he's avoiding current topics (I have my own guesses of why they might appear like that, but I would like to hear the reasons from stubbs himself). He's just not here. In this game. That doesn't really tell me much (or you tell me, micc. How can I interpret his actions?).

If I were to vote for stubbs right now, I would be voting based solely on his "poor" play.

Hopefully he'll start posting more?

Besides Micc, does anyone else feel strongly about Stubbs being scum?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:55 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

Stubbs has to come back on.
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Akuseru »

Oh right, you find him scummy too, right Bulbazoor?
Akuseru
Akuseru
Goon
Akuseru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Akuseru »

Oh right, you find him scummy too, right Bulbazoor?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 585, Akuseru wrote:
In post 583, Micc wrote:start voting Stubbs for things that are actually scummy. Like making useless votes to look busy, avoiding current topics, and flat out not being here.

It's hard to come up with a case for Stubbs. He's barely around. It doesn't feel like his votes are made to look busy, nor does it feel like he's avoiding current topics (I have my own guesses of why they might appear like that, but I would like to hear the reasons from stubbs himself). He's just not here. In this game. That doesn't really tell me much (or you tell me, micc. How can I interpret his actions?).

If I were to vote for stubbs right now, I would be voting based solely on his "poor" play.

Hopefully he'll start posting more?

Besides Micc, does anyone else feel strongly about Stubbs being scum?
the early game vote on whoever it was for not posting was useless. it served no purpose besides to have something on his voting record that made it look like he was doing something.

since then his only vote is on Joram for not answering a question, and his posts that aren't defending himself from me probably total less than 100 words. Hes posted like 2 times since the pressure on him died down and in a game where everyone seems to care about activity....no one cares that hes not here.

id love to build a competing wagon and see where it goes so that I can form a stronger read...but there is no traction despite multiple people having him as somewhat leaning scum. Heck, the guy at L-1 has stubbs as third on his list, flat out told me that a competing wagon needs to happen today, has no vote in play - and he still can't be bothered to vote with me.

consider this me throwing my hands up in the air and saying I don't get it.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

I wanted to Lynch Notscience on say 1. My read on stoz being town was right. my read on Notscience is scum.
I agree with people sayign Bulba is kinda suspicious but i think notscience is more suspicious, so my vote will stay on NS atm
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 590, JoramvanVugt wrote:my read on Notscience is scum

explain why please.

and not because you don't like the way he plays.

bulba same thing from you please.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 591, Micc wrote:
In post 590, JoramvanVugt wrote:my read on Notscience is scum

explain why please.

and not because you don't like the way he plays.

bulba same thing from you please.

Ive said it before, When we ask Notscience about reads he avoids the questions and makes weird jokes, multiple times. I started voting for Notscience and when i was about to get hammered NS defended me. in my opinion that was kinda like oh im gonna defend him so he wont vote me. Its something i might do. and ill look for the post i explained it in before.
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

In post 353, JoramvanVugt wrote:Notscience why do you want stoz lynched so badly? i dont think ill change my vote to Notscience but i do expect a answer.
like thespio said you post almost no reads but still want stoz to get lynched, also you make weird jokes when you try to avoid a question about your roles/reads

In post 389, JoramvanVugt wrote:
In post 388, Akuseru wrote:
In post 386, JoramvanVugt wrote:
like thespio said
you post almost no reads but still want stoz to get lynched,

Just to confirm, you're scum reading thespio, but you still agree with scum thespio when when he tries to point suspicion at notscience?

Furthermore, is the issue notscience's inability to explain his vote against stoz or is it because he doesn't post reads on everyone (just need to you to clarify the "almost no reads" part)?

Notscience got suspicious to me day 1 with his/her random bandwaggon with HCL. and right now there is no explanation as to why he/she votes on Stoz.
Havent you ever done that? i might have been lynched day 2 in my other game but most maffia members were going up against each other to get the towns trust and if they lynched a maffia member almost nobody would suspect them. I honestly think both Thespio and notscience are scum

Here these are my previous posts

Oh and as a side note i have almost 60 posts in this game, if people still say im not active enough idk what to do
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Micc »

I guess I'll buy the second half of that. White knighting is a thing but im not convinced thats what happened. The stoz wagon had more momentum and he doesn't gain anything from white knighting a player who doesn't flip. Besides his read on you is the one thing in his ISO that i see as genuine town. So i dont agree with that scum read but i understand.

The first part is what I'm talking about with not liking how he plays. Id be a bit annoyed too if people kept asking what my reads where when I had just posted about them.

So i ask you...what makes a player who makes wierd jokes and doesn't answer questions more likely to be scum than town?
JoramvanVugt
JoramvanVugt
Goon
JoramvanVugt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by JoramvanVugt »

To me its seemed like he straight up avoided questions about his reads/alignment. When we asked why do you want to lynch stoz so badly he had no reason for it. he avoided it by saying im a snowflake or something similair
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Micc »

Spoiler:
In post 267, notscience wrote:Nothing to oadd, micc said he wants to lynch between 3 people and it's time to consolidate and you are the only person on that list i''m not townreading, so!

In post 299, notscience wrote:
In post 295, HenryCabotLodge wrote:You seem eager to lynch Stoz. I think he's scummy myself, but I don't see you explicitly state reasons other than that you scumread him (which can easily be deduced). We have two days to deadline, why rush into this?

Because I don't want a last second deadline flashwagon?
In post 296, Akuseru wrote:
In post 295, HenryCabotLodge wrote:But could the same logic be applied to notscience who has played in a similar manner

Not really. notscience does post content. He gets town points in my books for pointing out Joram's cop bait/call out. I'm still wary of players like him though. Still can't read him o.o

I'm a special snowflake

In post 305, notscience wrote:It's not intended to be condescending.

I had explained it already a few times.

That being said, I will state it again- I am trying to consolidate for deadline. I am not townreading stoz.

The two other decent sized wagons are on people I am townreading

And deadline flashlynches are way too easy for scum to control.

In post 309, notscience wrote:Thespio is basically some of the aggression and his constant shopping around seems town

Stubbs is primarily gut, I didn't really hate his reaction to you.

In post 393, notscience wrote:Stop the adhom.

I will be here later.

Tl;dr why joram is town-

First and foremost, what scum thinks "hey, I will take the pm from the OP and claim that it was my role pm? hint- they don't. That's a town thing, he knows he's town, he knows his role pm is town and its like "fuck how do I prove it to these people"

That being said, stoz's repeated discredits of hsi wagon are noted.

In post 395, notscience wrote:Hell I'm one of the people whiteknighting the fuck out of joram, why would he, as scum, scumread me? He has no reason to. As scum he would know I'm town defending him, he has no reason to call me scum. It's because he's town and the defense worries him.

So no.

We aren't lynching him.

Thats interesting because me scanning his ISO reveals a ton of posts of NS explaining reads and votes. I stopped quoting, but there is more.

He had a reason for wanting to vote stoz. I can understand if you think its a bad reason but trying to pretend he never had one is silly.

What is silly is you dodging the question at the end of my post while still pushing this case.
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by Thespio »

@Joram, are you saying you think NS is active lurking? I kinda disagree, he seems to post more then you give him credit for.

@micc, what do you think about NS posting after he claimed he thought he was hammered. And what do u think bout bulba?
Thespio
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Thespio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Thespio »

If stubbs ends up afk we need to look at his few posts again, i noticed he might be abandoning games seeing as he did so to another he was in recently. If he hasnt abandoned and doesnt post soon i will be up for lynching him
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Micc »

Im not putting any thought into it. I don't base town reads off that type of stuff so the idea that he would fake the reaction to get town reads is silly to me.

Bulba isnt on my town list. I think his reads are bad and id like to engage him about them, which is why i keep making posts in his direction. I should probably meta for his playstyle but i dont really feel that motivated. Tldr: i wouldnt oppose a wagon on him.

Re 598:
Are you trying to say that replacing out of games makes him worth looking at? Does that imply that lurking here wouldn't be worth looking at? ....im just trying to understand what you're actually trying to say with that post.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”