Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 282, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:This may come as a surprise to you, Kaboose, but this game is multiball.

And?

You know what, fuck Matsina. I havent read all pages yet, but I caught eyes on the one where she called our wagon protown. You know, I havent seen a single reason for her vote other than scumgg. Last time I checked Matsin explains her reads, yet nothing on why.
Mollie voted us for being a bitch or something, idfk.
Idk about anti/ika either. Anyways, the rest of you are bw, which is cute. Ill be back later now.

DO NOT IN A GAME I AM IN MISREP ME AND SAY THAT I NAME-CALLED YOU GUYS WHEN I DID NOT.

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:59 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.2

[7] Focus Beam (singersigner, The Antagonist, Frogging Mollie, mastin2, Seiko x Naomi, Feysal, Varsoon)
[2] Jaqen Hghar (ZZZX, Prohawk)
[2] Varsoon (free stool sample, Focus Beam)
[1] Aeris (Jaqen Hghar)
[1] Kaboose (Fresh)
[1] mastin2 (hiplop)
[1] Psychlone (Aeris)
[1] Seiko x Naomi (Flubbernugget)

[7] Not Voting (Bulbazak, CB, Kaboose, Psychlone, Saint, TheIrishPope, Scorpious)

With 23 alive, it is 12 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2015-08-05 22:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:05 am

In post 284, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Oh- and I haven't forgotten you Mollie dear. How can I please you today?

I need a distraction.

lets look at the edges. right now I am waiting on kaboose dI am trying to figure out if I trust mastina. nottypie are pretty town, aeris is town, I am arguing with froggy about varsoon and hawk boy.

and i think sally is intentionally trying to piss me off at least I hope that is sally if it is titus then we are lynching that slot end of story.

that is as far as I have gotten.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:10 am

In post 276, Kaboose wrote:So you don't like Mastin's reads, but you're ready to lynch one of their scum reads?

you do realize this is openly multiball, right?

-frog
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:12 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

I'm not even going to pretend I read 13 pages.
Hello! You have found TIP in his glorious comeback game! If you don't know me you're a noob. If you know me, then you know I'm town!
VOTE: Varsoon

I'll read in the near future.
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:12 am

In post 281, Focus Beam wrote:Anyways Froggie, when you get on, lets talk while the women are away, I need to pick your brain, as I think we can get actual shit done without Mollie/Titus bitching at each other.

ladies be cray.

I'd rather wagon Varsoon, but I don't think mollie wants to :(
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:12 am

^obvfrog
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:14 am

In post 298, singersigner wrote:
In post 224, Varsoon wrote:At the very least, I can use this game to adequately judge how terrible your judgment of my alignment is if we're all town.
Doubtful, though.
There's gotta be at least one scum between the three of us.

This is an interesting way to word it...why not "at least one scum between the two of you"?

hhmmm...
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:18 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

On page 4 at the moment, Aeris is most definitely scum and mollie is either town or on the opposite scum team to aeris.
just the tIP
- Varsoon
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:30 am

In post 17, The Antagonist wrote:there now we got avi

now im afk for rest o night most likly and tommorow got 6:30-7 and then poker right after

ika please win this time!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:31 am

In post 308, TheIrishPope wrote:On page 4 at the moment, Aeris is most definitely scum and mollie is either town or on the opposite scum team to aeris.

I have aeris as town but I am waiting to see what she does with sally cos "oh lets converse froggie and leave the 2 crazy bitches out of it" is sexist as shit and i wanna see if she calls it out.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:32 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 164, Varsoon wrote:Mastin, I'm really confused about what you're trying to do by acting like you've got this huge list of reads on page 7. Especially with players who haven't even posted.

Was gonna say this. I don't like it. Then again, too scummy to be scum?

I have Flubber under my watch. On page 7 or something right now.
just the tIP
- Varsoon
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:34 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 176, Aeris wrote:
In post 175, Varsoon wrote:@Aeris: Nearly all of the content in your ISO is dedicated to talking about the joke you made and being defensive of it.
You could have dropped it just as quickly as I did.
The fact that you've been insistent on stalling on this really pointless conversation.
Take my vote as motivation to do something else this game.

Okay moron who doesn't know how to read? check.

Prohawk is the one continuing this inane conversation, not me. What the fuck is your problem???

In post 177, Aeris wrote:I'm sorry for calling you a moron, but I said it was a name joke and pro hawk is the one continuing this stupidity and you're actually putting it on me?

And you didn't even have the courtesy of buying a damn flower.

And is everyone going to ignore what I actually put in here about the game, like wtf people. I get I'm wearing pink. That doesn't mean I should be ignored.

What the fuck is this
Honestly I don't know how Aeris is being townread by anyone at this point in thread
just the tIP
- Varsoon
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:35 am

Post by singersigner »

Spoiler: Jaqen post 237
In post 237, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 37, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Jaquen

No speech imped?

Bulba, you should know better than to ask that...

In post 47, Frogging Mollie wrote:
@ jaqen

a lady requests attention

If you guys really want that, then fine, say so. But, know this-playing that way has started to effect my irl as I'm thinking, and by way of talking, in the second person at times now. Just the other day my boss asked me something and I was like, "A man is...." And my boss was like"Have you been getting enough sleep Wayne?" And with my wife, she just rolls her eyes and giggles and is like, "You're doing it again babe". I was kinda wanting a break from it.

To all who don't know- I work a fixed schedule of 3pm to midnight weekdays and some weekends. Expect most of my posting to be that of someone living in Australia because that's roughly the schedule I keep.

In post 30, Aeris wrote:
Also, there is a potential that there is more than two anti-town factions.

You're either reading Bork's mind or the public info he's already provided. One or the other

In post 38, Aeris wrote:
All right I misspoke. It's depressing that I didn't role Aeris. It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Luckily random.org is not a horrible god.

Umm..

VOTE: Aeris

In post 42, Varsoon wrote:Entry feels really blank, I'm all for a Jaqen wagon to end D1.
Let's choo choo.

Really?
Really
?! Whatevs.

In post 46, The Antagonist wrote:townblock: foggin mollie, pie+ns hydra, gif, us

scum block: beam, hawk, varsoon, aries

I also agree with antis vote placement and endorse it

Yeah- way too early for that shtick. Forced townblocks early=good chance of scumbutt

In post 62, Varsoon wrote:How much Gil?

Anyway, I'm cool with where I am~
I want Jaqen to get back to me.

About?

In post 71, ProHawk wrote:Why did you skirt my question? Both actually.

Why did you ask if I had played the game? If it had nothing to do with characters, I apologize for making an ass out of you and me.

Have you played a game as scum?

I don't give one crap about your name, or its relevance to this game, or the fact that you are sad you didn't roll her.

This and the fumbling for words.

In post 81, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 16, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...who's this Sephiroth guy and why does he have such a hardon for Jenova?

I need to tell all of you that this post bugs me.

Do I need to tell you why?

Yeah, you do.

In post 144, Aeris wrote:
In post 137, ProHawk wrote:
Aeris, let me get right down to the point.

I want to see how you act as scum. I went to check your games, you have surprisingly little, and all of them you were town. I don't like your assertion that you hate playing scum, to the point of stating it in thread multiple times. THAT is what I had issue with. Your name, or your joke had nothing to do with anything.

But all of that had to do with my name.

You made the claim that I asserted something I didn't.

I only made the assertion that I didn't like playing scum once when you claimed I made an implication about the good guys. But seriously did you not see that aeris is the damn IC? I mean did you not?

YOU asked me questions, to which I responded.

You are focusing on jokes about my name and about me once, at the time that you asked me to clarify something I think should be super duper triple infant easy to understand if you'd played the game.

I don't get why you're focusing on me, and I think it's kinda weird and makes me think that you could be on a scum team with a select group of people.

But, I ask you again, why are you focusing on me and a joke about my name, and not the actual game-relevant information I've put into the thread? Because that is what is really really weird.

And, if you're going to continue to be creepy stalker, will you at least buy a damn flower? I live in the slums for the planet's sake, the least you could do is help to support my community.

None of that answers the questions. Try again.

In post 147, Aeris wrote:
If you buy a flower, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek!

pedit: omg, yes and a kiss on the cheek.

Hooker!

In post 157, mastin2 wrote:Know what?

It's been ages since I've done this.

Let's do a full readslist!

1. Aeris
^Town.

2. Bulbazak
^Bulbazak is so town that every time someone votes him, borkjerfkin coughs up blood. :P

3. CB
^Town.

4. Feysal
^Town.

5. Flubbernugget
^Let's say scum for the heck of it.

6. Focus Beam (Titus + Salamence20)
^Scum.

7. free stool sample
^Town.

8. Fresh
^Scum.

9. Frogging Mollie (pirate mollie + Fro99er)
^Town.

10. hiplop
^Town.

11. Jaqen Hghar
^Actually, how about saying scum? Eh, might as well.

12. Kaboose
^I'm gonna go with town.

14. Prohawk
^Scum.

15. Psychlone (Nachomamma8 + GuyInFreezer)
^Always scum. (But I guess GiF, so town unless with Antagonist?)

16. Saint
^Town.

18. Seiko x Naomi (pieguyn + notscience)
^
So
scum that are feeling bad about fooling me. (Town.)

19. singersigner
^Don't have a read here.

20. The Antagonist (Antihero + ika)
^Scum who is helping the town. So honorary town!

21. TheIrishPope
^Town.

22. Varsoon
^Scum.

23. ZZZX
^Maybe scum?

There!

uh-huh...

In post 173, Focus Beam wrote:@170 Mastina
Is there anyone else as certifiably insane as me?

No. I get policy RVSed every game. Solid no. I think I have that one.

~Titus

Nobody??

In post 174, Aeris wrote:
In post 30, Aeris wrote:

The only actual game relevant information I've put into the thread...

And the fact that you are pointing out that
you
said this when it is clearly public knowledge like "oh, I must be town because I didn't even read the set up" smells of dung. Reeks even.

In post 174, Aeris wrote:I have no scum meta!!! Why are you dwelling on me because that's weird and I'm about to name a scum team related to pro hawk!

and yet you hate playing scum. right.

In post 180, mastin2 wrote:Because one/both of them are scum?

"My buddy and me!..." How far would you say the mighty have fallen if you're buddying up to other scum, Mastin?

In post 182, Aeris wrote:Isn't anyone wondering why I think there's more than two scum factions, because oh the ancients.

There's this thing again...

In post 191, Seiko x Naomi wrote:aeris looks town

How and where?

In post 192, free stool sample wrote:
In post 190, Aeris wrote:Cloud: Gee, Aeris, you mentioned that you thought there might be more than two anti-town factions, why is that?

Me: Awe cloud, it's nice for you to pay attention to me. Will you buy a flower?

Cloud: I'd love too!

Me: *kisses cloud on cheek* ~huge affection boost~

Cloud: Now will you tell me why you think there's more than two anti-town factions?

Me: Gee Cloud, I'm so glad you didn't get caught up with the jokes about my name. One of my abilities suggests more than two factions though I guess it could be the mod being vague, but wouldn't it be weird for him to suggest in the ability that there could be more than two?

Cloud: Oh so that's what you've been talking about since your first post. Got it.

Me: So glad you actually paid attention to what I was writing when noone else would *swoon*

So if there was any doubt about the "Please pay special attention to me!" thing...

Yeah.

There's a good probability 2+ (the + because Multiball and one scum team not knowing what the other is doing) scum in Varsoon, ZZZX, Focus Beam, Pro Hawk, Mastin. my question was intentional. In fact, it was planned since I signed up for this game. Well one of two anyhow. The plan was to throw myself out as bait and see who decided to take a taste of mislynch bait. I mean really- who doesn't know Sephiroth is like evil incarnate and Jenova is his mother, so to speak.

I don't think PH belongs there though, given he's saying his vote was random and didn't even try to push it. He would have as scum in my experience. So, let's sort the others?

You spend almost half your post implying you think Aeris is full of shit (i.e. scum) yet you don't put him in your list of scum reads at the bottom? You even go so far as to say there are
two
scum in that group of people?

Scratch that, I just realized you were referring to people specifically jumping on you for your question. So...your plan was to...purposely look scummy to catch all of teh scumz?! Tell me more oh great paragon of mafia hunters! :roll:

And I have no flavor knowledge whatsoever so o/
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:39 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 236, Aeris wrote:There are 21 players Prohawk could be looking at me besides.

Like I'm sorry but at the moment I feel like this is a really sexist attack. I don't mean to feel this way, but I can't help but feel like if I was a guy this argument would be different.

I'm being attacked repeatedly by Prohawk over a joke about my name. I've explained myself about said joke and put out pertinent information about the game from my role and given a read I feel good about. I've been somewhat hounded about said joke by someone acting dumb and people are jumping on me for explaining myself to someone who is attacking me.

Like am I stupid? I feel like if I were a guy character, you guys would actually be looking at what Prohawk is doing, but you're not and I can't help but think it's sexist as shit of you guys.

Why aren't you asking pro hawk about his question? Why are you attacking me for answering?

Like someone explain to me like I'm a guy or on drugs or something because this is insane.

Are policy lynches still a thing because I really don't want to read any more of this player's posts.
just the tIP
- Varsoon
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:41 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 256, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 253, Varsoon wrote:Seiko, I'm not scum-reading Aeris. Her defensive walling and tunneled focus seems to be a playstyle thing more than anything. Claim-softed seems town-motivated, but could come from a scum slot. Ultimately, just seems like a frazzled townie to me. I hoping she'll focus on something other than ProHawk and move onto paying attention to the whole of the game and giving as much effort and insight there as she has elsewhere.

you're not this dense

regardless of what you think now, the original reasons for the read still stand

the entire point is that you first started questioning her because you thought the way she originally responded to hawk was "suspicious". this means that you thought she was scum for it. I think your reasons for doing so at the point where you did were awful, for reasons I'll likely elaborate on after I wake up tomorrow bc it's 3 AM and I'm about to pass out right now (and I don't really see much of a point in making a bunch of wall cases this early in the game).

the way you backed off it is a point in favor of you actually trying to sort her here, but 1. this isn't a town tell in this setup given scum would be genuinely trying to sort people to some extent, 2. I really don't see how you could have thought hawk's reasons for suspecting Aeris held any merit at all and I would have expected most players to back off as soon as Aeris kept saying as much a bunch of times.

This is good!
just the tIP
- Varsoon
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:42 am

In post 313, singersigner wrote:
Spoiler: Jaqen post 237
In post 237, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 37, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Jaquen

No speech imped?

Bulba, you should know better than to ask that...

In post 47, Frogging Mollie wrote:
@ jaqen

a lady requests attention

If you guys really want that, then fine, say so. But, know this-playing that way has started to effect my irl as I'm thinking, and by way of talking, in the second person at times now. Just the other day my boss asked me something and I was like, "A man is...." And my boss was like"Have you been getting enough sleep Wayne?" And with my wife, she just rolls her eyes and giggles and is like, "You're doing it again babe". I was kinda wanting a break from it.

To all who don't know- I work a fixed schedule of 3pm to midnight weekdays and some weekends. Expect most of my posting to be that of someone living in Australia because that's roughly the schedule I keep.

In post 30, Aeris wrote:

You're either reading Bork's mind or the public info he's already provided. One or the other

In post 38, Aeris wrote:
All right I misspoke. It's depressing that I didn't role Aeris. It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Luckily random.org is not a horrible god.

Umm..

VOTE: Aeris

In post 42, Varsoon wrote:Entry feels really blank, I'm all for a Jaqen wagon to end D1.
Let's choo choo.

Really?
Really
?! Whatevs.

In post 46, The Antagonist wrote:townblock: foggin mollie, pie+ns hydra, gif, us

scum block: beam, hawk, varsoon, aries

I also agree with antis vote placement and endorse it

Yeah- way too early for that shtick. Forced townblocks early=good chance of scumbutt

In post 62, Varsoon wrote:How much Gil?

Anyway, I'm cool with where I am~
I want Jaqen to get back to me.

About?

In post 71, ProHawk wrote:Why did you skirt my question? Both actually.

Why did you ask if I had played the game? If it had nothing to do with characters, I apologize for making an ass out of you and me.

Have you played a game as scum?

I don't give one crap about your name, or its relevance to this game, or the fact that you are sad you didn't roll her.

This and the fumbling for words.

In post 81, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 16, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...who's this Sephiroth guy and why does he have such a hardon for Jenova?

I need to tell all of you that this post bugs me.

Do I need to tell you why?

Yeah, you do.

In post 144, Aeris wrote:
In post 137, ProHawk wrote:
Aeris, let me get right down to the point.

I want to see how you act as scum. I went to check your games, you have surprisingly little, and all of them you were town. I don't like your assertion that you hate playing scum, to the point of stating it in thread multiple times. THAT is what I had issue with. Your name, or your joke had nothing to do with anything.

But all of that had to do with my name.

You made the claim that I asserted something I didn't.

I only made the assertion that I didn't like playing scum once when you claimed I made an implication about the good guys. But seriously did you not see that aeris is the damn IC? I mean did you not?

YOU asked me questions, to which I responded.

You are focusing on jokes about my name and about me once, at the time that you asked me to clarify something I think should be super duper triple infant easy to understand if you'd played the game.

I don't get why you're focusing on me, and I think it's kinda weird and makes me think that you could be on a scum team with a select group of people.

But, I ask you again, why are you focusing on me and a joke about my name, and not the actual game-relevant information I've put into the thread? Because that is what is really really weird.

And, if you're going to continue to be creepy stalker, will you at least buy a damn flower? I live in the slums for the planet's sake, the least you could do is help to support my community.

None of that answers the questions. Try again.

In post 147, Aeris wrote:
If you buy a flower, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek!

pedit: omg, yes and a kiss on the cheek.

Hooker!

In post 157, mastin2 wrote:Know what?

It's been ages since I've done this.

Let's do a full readslist!

1. Aeris
^Town.

2. Bulbazak
^Bulbazak is so town that every time someone votes him, borkjerfkin coughs up blood. :P

3. CB
^Town.

4. Feysal
^Town.

5. Flubbernugget
^Let's say scum for the heck of it.

6. Focus Beam (Titus + Salamence20)
^Scum.

7. free stool sample
^Town.

8. Fresh
^Scum.

9. Frogging Mollie (pirate mollie + Fro99er)
^Town.

10. hiplop
^Town.

11. Jaqen Hghar
^Actually, how about saying scum? Eh, might as well.

12. Kaboose
^I'm gonna go with town.

14. Prohawk
^Scum.

15. Psychlone (Nachomamma8 + GuyInFreezer)
^Always scum. (But I guess GiF, so town unless with Antagonist?)

16. Saint
^Town.

18. Seiko x Naomi (pieguyn + notscience)
^
So
scum that are feeling bad about fooling me. (Town.)

19. singersigner
^Don't have a read here.

20. The Antagonist (Antihero + ika)
^Scum who is helping the town. So honorary town!

21. TheIrishPope
^Town.

22. Varsoon
^Scum.

23. ZZZX
^Maybe scum?

There!

uh-huh...

In post 173, Focus Beam wrote:@170 Mastina
Is there anyone else as certifiably insane as me?

No. I get policy RVSed every game. Solid no. I think I have that one.

~Titus

Nobody??

In post 174, Aeris wrote:
In post 30, Aeris wrote:

The only actual game relevant information I've put into the thread...

And the fact that you are pointing out that
you
said this when it is clearly public knowledge like "oh, I must be town because I didn't even read the set up" smells of dung. Reeks even.

In post 174, Aeris wrote:I have no scum meta!!! Why are you dwelling on me because that's weird and I'm about to name a scum team related to pro hawk!

and yet you hate playing scum. right.

In post 180, mastin2 wrote:Because one/both of them are scum?

"My buddy and me!..." How far would you say the mighty have fallen if you're buddying up to other scum, Mastin?

In post 182, Aeris wrote:Isn't anyone wondering why I think there's more than two scum factions, because oh the ancients.

There's this thing again...

In post 191, Seiko x Naomi wrote:aeris looks town

How and where?

In post 192, free stool sample wrote:
In post 190, Aeris wrote:Cloud: Gee, Aeris, you mentioned that you thought there might be more than two anti-town factions, why is that?

Me: Awe cloud, it's nice for you to pay attention to me. Will you buy a flower?

Cloud: I'd love too!

Me: *kisses cloud on cheek* ~huge affection boost~

Cloud: Now will you tell me why you think there's more than two anti-town factions?

Me: Gee Cloud, I'm so glad you didn't get caught up with the jokes about my name. One of my abilities suggests more than two factions though I guess it could be the mod being vague, but wouldn't it be weird for him to suggest in the ability that there could be more than two?

Cloud: Oh so that's what you've been talking about since your first post. Got it.

Me: So glad you actually paid attention to what I was writing when noone else would *swoon*

So if there was any doubt about the "Please pay special attention to me!" thing...

Yeah.

There's a good probability 2+ (the + because Multiball and one scum team not knowing what the other is doing) scum in Varsoon, ZZZX, Focus Beam, Pro Hawk, Mastin. my question was intentional. In fact, it was planned since I signed up for this game. Well one of two anyhow. The plan was to throw myself out as bait and see who decided to take a taste of mislynch bait. I mean really- who doesn't know Sephiroth is like evil incarnate and Jenova is his mother, so to speak.

I don't think PH belongs there though, given he's saying his vote was random and didn't even try to push it. He would have as scum in my experience. So, let's sort the others?

You spend almost half your post implying you think Aeris is full of shit (i.e. scum) yet you don't put him in your list of scum reads at the bottom? You even go so far as to say there are
two
scum in that group of people?

Scratch that, I just realized you were referring to people specifically jumping on you for your question. So...your plan was to...purposely look scummy to catch all of teh scumz?! Tell me more oh great paragon of mafia hunters! :roll:

And I have no flavor knowledge whatsoever so o/

I tried ff7 out at a friend's house, that is why I bought ff10 when it came out. I don't remember a whole helluva lot about that specific game flavour but I love ff I am playing ff13 now.

what else have you got
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:46 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 298, singersigner wrote:
In post 224, Varsoon wrote:At the very least, I can use this game to adequately judge how terrible your judgment of my alignment is if we're all town.
Doubtful, though.
There's gotta be at least one scum between the three of us.

This is an interesting way to word it...why not "at least one scum between the two of you"?

Nitpicky feel, especially given the lack of content, but singer does have a point. I don't think Varsoon would play this, uh, flashy as scum.

Another thing I was gonna say is that the Jaqen-Varsoon buddying came out of nowhere and it really doesn't sit well with me. There might be a good, town based reason for it but I'll err on the side of caution and keep an eye on the interactions between these two specifically.
just the tIP
- Varsoon
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:48 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 273, Scorpious wrote:I've never played a role that was known to everyone. Does anyone have any input on how I should attack this?

I don't get it.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 305, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 281, Focus Beam wrote:Anyways Froggie, when you get on, lets talk while the women are away, I need to pick your brain, as I think we can get actual shit done without Mollie/Titus bitching at each other.

ladies be cray.

I'd rather wagon Varsoon, but I don't think mollie wants to :(

Spoiler: Dragon to frog
Listen to me right now, because you arent going to fuck me like hardcore. Either you tell Mollie to stop being dumb and vote Varscum or when you lynch me and I flip planet you speedlynch Varscum. Seriously her only reason for vote on us is because she has a bond with Jaaq or some shit.

Jaq and Varsoon are most likely scum A (we will call that group meteor, as im thinking Jaq and varsoon are expecting to wifom us with Sepharoth town). Seriously look at the first two pages between Var and Jaq. Var noticed Jaq being cute with his seph soft and immediately claim that flavor isnt a scumclaim. Var keeeps his vote on Jaq until Jaq does something, then bandwagons us.

Im trying to read ZzZX and I think I may have him down soon. So far Im trying to figure out if his Fangirling over Seph is town or scum.

I have Aeris as town and Titus as Fubber as town.
I have Matsin for town, and Titus has Matsin scum.p
If I do end up speedlynched for dumbshit that NOONE HAS MENTIONED, I EXPECT YOU TO FOLLOW MY READS FROGGIE, AND NOT IGNORE THEM.

Also check out the bottom.

MATSIN

I WILL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU RUINED ME.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:50 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 300, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 282, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:This may come as a surprise to you, Kaboose, but this game is multiball.

And?

You know what, fuck Matsina. I havent read all pages yet, but I caught eyes on the one where she called our wagon protown. You know, I havent seen a single reason for her vote other than scumgg. Last time I checked Matsin explains her reads, yet nothing on why.
Mollie voted us for being a bitch or something, idfk.
Idk about anti/ika either. Anyways, the rest of you are bw, which is cute. Ill be back later now.

DO NOT IN A GAME I AM IN MISREP ME AND SAY THAT I NAME-CALLED YOU GUYS WHEN I DID NOT.

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I want to say this is town, but if I remember correctly from my days of Skype mafia, mollie does get angry as scum.
In post 310, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 308, TheIrishPope wrote:On page 4 at the moment, Aeris is most definitely scum and mollie is either town or on the opposite scum team to aeris.

I have aeris as town but I am waiting to see what she does with sally cos "oh lets converse froggie and leave the 2 crazy bitches out of it" is sexist as shit and i wanna see if she calls it out.

Would you see an Aeris-Hawk scumteam? Aeris-Varsoon? Also, what do you think about ns and pie?
just the tIP
- Varsoon
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:51 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

In post 318, singersigner wrote:
In post 273, Scorpious wrote:I've never played a role that was known to everyone. Does anyone have any input on how I should attack this?

I don't get it.

Yeah I'm confused too, someone explain
just the tIP
- Varsoon
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon