Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Frogging Mollie »

Did you guys not read post #7, or do you not get why he doesn't know how to play a conftown slot?

-Frog
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:55 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Well I'm all caught up! Will probably lay back and be reactive at this point to see more juicy drama.

Frogging Mollie wrote:About not getting it?

-Frog

Yeah...
Frogging Mollie wrote:Did you guys not read post #7, or do you not get why he doesn't know how to play a conftown slot?

-Frog

I'll read that now then
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:56 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

OH!
Ok then.
I admit, I do skim most of the mod stuff.
just the tIP
- Varsoon
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:57 am

In post 320, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 300, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 282, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 278, Varsoon wrote:This may come as a surprise to you, Kaboose, but this game is multiball.

And?

You know what, fuck Matsina. I havent read all pages yet, but I caught eyes on the one where she called our wagon protown. You know, I havent seen a single reason for her vote other than scumgg. Last time I checked Matsin explains her reads, yet nothing on why.
Mollie voted us for being a bitch or something, idfk.
Idk about anti/ika either. Anyways, the rest of you are bw, which is cute. Ill be back later now.

DO NOT IN A GAME I AM IN MISREP ME AND SAY THAT I NAME-CALLED YOU GUYS WHEN I DID NOT.

I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

I want to say this is town, but if I remember correctly from my days of Skype mafia, mollie does get angry as scum.
In post 310, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 308, TheIrishPope wrote:On page 4 at the moment, Aeris is most definitely scum and mollie is either town or on the opposite scum team to aeris.

I have aeris as town but I am waiting to see what she does with sally cos "oh lets converse froggie and leave the 2 crazy bitches out of it" is sexist as shit and i wanna see if she calls it out.

Would you see an Aeris-Hawk scumteam? Aeris-Varsoon? Also, what do you think about ns and pie?

I am not angry just massively irritated.

cos I do not want to go through that shit again.

I have nottypie as town didn't I say this already
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:57 am

I am gonna turn things over to froggie now unless specifically addressed.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Scorpious »

Damn...

It's going to take me a while to digest..this..

I'm just kinda like a nobody here so digging through all this personal/game stuff and determining what is whci is seeming impossible atm,but I am trying. I'm not sure how many of these so far 330 posts are advancing the game,and how many of them are digs at others for past things compleley unrelated to this game. I'll try to put some rational and thoughtful stuff together,just much sifting to do.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Psychlone »

Why is focus wagon a thing
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:24 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 327, TheIrishPope wrote:OH!
Ok then.
I admit, I do skim most of the mod stuff.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:25 am

Post by singersigner »

I just saw it was a video about something I didn't care about watching since I've never seen/played FF before. >_>

I like tomatoes.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:27 am

In post 333, singersigner wrote:I just saw it was a video about something I didn't care about watching since I've never seen/played FF before. >_>

I think I watched glork play once!
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:28 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 330, Scorpious wrote:Damn...

It's going to take me a while to digest..this..

I'm just kinda like a nobody here so digging through all this personal/game stuff and determining what is whci is seeming impossible atm,but I am trying. I'm not sure how many of these so far 330 posts are advancing the game,and how many of them are digs at others for past things compleley unrelated to this game. I'll try to put some rational and thoughtful stuff together,just much sifting to do.

Scorpious, there's plenty of reasons for you to sit back anyway. The job of conftown isn't to dominate the thread IMO. It's just to stop wagons that are obviously on town. Then, you're not as big a threat so we have conftown alive, and we're still not lynching town.

I see many pages while I sleep, yet no votes on Varsoon. No defense of the shitty vote. This should indicate to you that most of the votes on me are emotional, rather than logical. Shit happens. I'm used to it, but it's just annoying when "Random" vote stage always winds up on me because I'm good at scum and hard to lynch.

Mastina, you're literally making every mistake that you did in Signs and Void that allowed me to buddy up to you there. That's my issue with you. I find it hard to believe you wouldn't adapt between the two games. Sure, this time I'm voted rather than being the one buddying you, but you're still being terrible. Given the fact I'm not seeing that growth, and your vote sucks, I am thinking you're scum.

~Titus
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:28 am

In post 319, Focus Beam wrote:
Spoiler: Dragon to frog
Listen to me right now, because you arent going to fuck me like hardcore. Either you tell Mollie to stop being dumb and vote Varscum or when you lynch me and I flip planet you speedlynch Varscum. Seriously her only reason for vote on us is because she has a bond with Jaaq or some shit.

Jaq and Varsoon are most likely scum A (we will call that group meteor, as im thinking Jaq and varsoon are expecting to wifom us with Sepharoth town). Seriously look at the first two pages between Var and Jaq. Var noticed Jaq being cute with his seph soft and immediately claim that flavor isnt a scumclaim. Var keeeps his vote on Jaq until Jaq does something, then bandwagons us.

Im trying to read ZzZX and I think I may have him down soon. So far Im trying to figure out if his Fangirling over Seph is town or scum.

I have Aeris as town and Titus as Fubber as town.
I have Matsin for town, and Titus has Matsin scum.p
If I do end up speedlynched for dumbshit that NOONE HAS MENTIONED, I EXPECT YOU TO FOLLOW MY READS FROGGIE, AND NOT IGNORE THEM.

Also check out the bottom.

MATSIN

I WILL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU RUINED ME.

Yo why the aggression in the spoiler Sal? I said I want Varsoon too.
S
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 am

In post 335, Focus Beam wrote:I see many pages while I sleep, yet no votes on Varsoon.

I would but Mollie and I are not seeing eye to eye on you or varsoon.

your 213 was fantastic. Varsoon has also posted he doesn't want town coming in and reading a bunch of paragraphs and paragraphs and he was going to put a stop to it. How? By more paragraphs and paragraphs!

Also his half jokey half sooper serious is bothering me.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 336, Frogging Mollie wrote:
Listen to me right now, because you arent going to fuck me like hardcore. Either you tell Mollie to stop being dumb and vote Varscum or when you lynch me and I flip planet you speedlynch Varscum. Seriously her only reason for vote on us is because she has a bond with Jaaq or some shit.

Jaq and Varsoon are most likely scum A (we will call that group meteor, as im thinking Jaq and varsoon are expecting to wifom us with Sepharoth town). Seriously look at the first two pages between Var and Jaq. Var noticed Jaq being cute with his seph soft and immediately claim that flavor isnt a scumclaim. Var keeeps his vote on Jaq until Jaq does something, then bandwagons us.

Im trying to read ZzZX and I think I may have him down soon. So far Im trying to figure out if his Fangirling over Seph is town or scum.

If I do end up speedlynched for dumbshit that NOONE HAS MENTIONED, I EXPECT YOU TO FOLLOW MY READS FROGGIE, AND NOT IGNORE THEM.

MATSIN

S

Sal's not used to being wagoned by people for reputation purposes. So I get why he's upset. Literally any other player, these kinds of wagons don't happen to. Yet for me it's somehow ok. I'm still frustrated with it but I've moved past anger in the stages of grief.

~Titus
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 am

I lied.

froggy: why the fuck do i have so many scumreads
me: cos it is multiball with a dozen scum and a bunch of specials
me: this is what multiball looks like
me: at least we knew about it ahead of time
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Focus Beam »

Mollie/Frogger, can you stop this? I find it VERY difficult to determine which head is talking which makes it hard to distinguish whether dissonance is legit, whether a post is sarcastic or not, or anything else to read you. You know this from Survivor. So why the fuck are you still doing this?

~Titus
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

My vote on titus was clearly emotional!
notscience + pieguyn
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:35 am

Well, your wagon...

ika's vote is cause ika has to.

Pie/Notsci is town

Mastin is meh, varsoon double blah, not sure on other frog avatar guy but I like frogs.

-Frog
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 190, Aeris wrote:Cloud: Gee, Aeris, you mentioned that you thought there might be more than two anti-town factions, why is that?

Me: Awe cloud, it's nice for you to pay attention to me. Will you buy a flower?

Cloud: I'd love too!

Me: *kisses cloud on cheek* ~huge affection boost~

Cloud: Now will you tell me why you think there's more than two anti-town factions?

Me: Gee Cloud, I'm so glad you didn't get caught up with the jokes about my name. One of my abilities suggests more than two factions though I guess it could be the mod being vague, but wouldn't it be weird for him to suggest in the ability that there could be more than two?

Cloud: Oh so that's what you've been talking about since your first post. Got it.

Me: So glad you actually paid attention to what I was writing when noone else would *swoon*

This is great. Makes sense. Seph a SK, couple other groups possible. But that's about as much as I'd like to speculate on setup for the foreseeable future.

Now:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jaqen

That's for what I didn't like around posts 240-241. Bad reach for a misrep IMO.

----

Other than that, a whole lot of uselessness in 14 pages. Vote stays here for now.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 am

Titus...SORRY I'm tryign to remember to sign every one of them Frog. Like really. I'm just not used to it yet.

-Frog
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:37 am

In post 338, Focus Beam wrote:

MATSIN

S

Sal's not used to being wagoned by people for reputation purposes. So I get why he's upset. Literally any other player, these kinds of wagons don't happen to. Yet for me it's somehow ok. I'm still frustrated with it but I've moved past anger in the stages of grief.

~Titus

wtf

nobody is wagoning you cos of your reputation. and my reason is not emotional, its cos I always think you are good lynch cos when you are town you wreck town and when you are scum you get passes cos every1 sees your town game as scummy so most pple town read you then ignore you.

^ has nothing to do with emotions and everything about setting up the game for a town win. i think you might be scum here and sally did not help with that misrep cos it looks like he is just trying to get under my skin for no other reason than to rattle me.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:39 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 337, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 335, Focus Beam wrote:I see many pages while I sleep, yet no votes on Varsoon.

I would but Mollie and I are not seeing eye to eye on you or varsoon.

your 213 was fantastic. Varsoon has also posted he doesn't want town coming in and reading a bunch of paragraphs and paragraphs and he was going to put a stop to it. How? By more paragraphs and paragraphs!

Also his half jokey half sooper serious is bothering me.

You really think Titus caught onto something in ? What exactly do you think is scummy about not wanting to wagon Titus and then wagoning Titus?

I like tomatoes.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:40 am

In post 340, Focus Beam wrote:Mollie/Frogger, can you stop this? I find it VERY difficult to determine which head is talking which makes it hard to distinguish whether dissonance is legit, whether a post is sarcastic or not, or anything else to read you. You know this from Survivor. So why the fuck are you still doing this?

~Titus

this is bullshit pure and utter bullshit

you did this exact same thing in hu2 THIS VERY SAME THING

even if you are town I will not mourn your lynch cos since you brought up survivor did you notice how we won the game by lynching remaining scum consecutively after we lynched you cos you wld not stop derping on town? BY ALL MEANS LETS BRING UP THAT GAME
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:43 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

I don't like how Focus complains about emotional actions and then proceeds to AtE.
Fresh is aight.
VOTE: Jaqen
Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 340, Focus Beam wrote:Mollie/Frogger, can you stop this? I find it VERY difficult to determine which head is talking which makes it hard to distinguish whether dissonance is legit, whether a post is sarcastic or not, or anything else to read you. You know this from Survivor. So why the fuck are you still doing this?

~Titus

this is bullshit pure and utter bullshit

you did this exact same thing in hu2 THIS VERY SAME THING

even if you are town I will not mourn your lynch cos since you brought up survivor did you notice how we won the game by lynching remaining scum consecutively after we lynched you cos you wld not stop derping on town? BY ALL MEANS LETS BRING UP THAT GAME

Exciting!
just the tIP
- Varsoon
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 345, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 338, Focus Beam wrote:

MATSIN

S

~Titus

wtf

nobody is wagoning you cos of your reputation. and my reason is not emotional, its cos I always think you are good lynch cos when you are town you wreck town and when you are scum you get passes cos every1 sees your town game as scummy so most pple town read you then ignore you.

^ has nothing to do with emotions and everything about setting up the game for a town win. i think you might be scum here and sally did not help with that misrep cos it looks like he is just trying to get under my skin for no other reason than to rattle me.

That's a load of shit. In the past 6, large themes all of my VCAs have been accurate. My behavioral reads have had some issue. Even in Survivor where I hard defended DGB scum, I had the VCA pool down to two people who could have cast that shitty vote. Guess what, NEITHER had town PMs (although Ank was a survivor).

To say that my town game sucks is absolute shit and just shows again that your vote isn't based in reason or logic, but based on perceived fear and policy lynching. That's bad. We should be SCUM hunting not voting based on policy.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”