Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 348, TheIrishPope wrote:I don't like how Focus complains about emotional actions and then proceeds to AtE.
Fresh is aight.
VOTE: Jaqen
Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 340, Focus Beam wrote:Mollie/Frogger, can you stop this? I find it VERY difficult to determine which head is talking which makes it hard to distinguish whether dissonance is legit, whether a post is sarcastic or not, or anything else to read you. You know this from Survivor. So why the fuck are you still doing this?

~Titus

this is bullshit pure and utter bullshit

you did this exact same thing in hu2 THIS VERY SAME THING

even if you are town I will not mourn your lynch cos since you brought up survivor did you notice how we won the game by lynching remaining scum consecutively after we lynched you cos you wld not stop derping on town? BY ALL MEANS LETS BRING UP THAT GAME

Exciting!

I'm complaining about people playing with emotions. Being frustrated and highlighting that out is NOT an appeal to emotion.

~Titus
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:44 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 345, Frogging Mollie wrote:wtf

nobody is wagoning you cos of your reputation. and my reason is not emotional, its cos I always think you are good lynch cos when you are town you wreck town and when you are scum you get passes cos every1 sees your town game as scummy so most pple town read you then ignore you.

^ has nothing to do with emotions and everything about setting up the game for a town win. i think you might be scum here and sally did not help with that misrep cos it looks like he is just trying to get under my skin for no other reason than to rattle me.

QFT. And no offence, but I really don't want to be shouted at/bullied for not using Titus' ~miraculous~ VCA, either, when I've proven to have perfectly accurate reads myself without using something that can be objectively manipulated.

Preview Edit:
Speak of the devil...
Titus...do you want me to bring up The Nightless? A game that relies SOLELY on votes? And how wrong you were?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Frogging Mollie »

@Singer

Because Varsoon said Titus becomes super easy to read after having around a little while, then his vote didn't appear as if he was reading her. It was just wagon building (his comment was "why not").

Like, if he wants to read her, then he should read her. But don't just plop down a why not vote when you say you want to keep her around for your ability to read her later.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 am

Dammit ^^ is

-Frog
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:47 am

Ugh. I'm just gonna withdraw if this becomes a whiney fight fest.

-Frog
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hi frogger!

What do you two think of signer so far?
notscience + pieguyn
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 347, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 340, Focus Beam wrote:Mollie/Frogger, can you stop this? I find it VERY difficult to determine which head is talking which makes it hard to distinguish whether dissonance is legit, whether a post is sarcastic or not, or anything else to read you. You know this from Survivor. So why the fuck are you still doing this?

~Titus

this is bullshit pure and utter bullshit

you did this exact same thing in hu2 THIS VERY SAME THING

even if you are town I will not mourn your lynch cos since you brought up survivor did you notice how we won the game by lynching remaining scum consecutively after we lynched you cos you wld not stop derping on town? BY ALL MEANS LETS BRING UP THAT GAME

Oh bullshit. You lynched PerV, who I told you was town. You guys went through a lot of shitty lynches that game. Even then, the lynching me and THEN lynching scum thing isn't the first time that happens. It happens over and over again. Pathfinder, lynched Day 1, then scum get lynched.

As for HU2, yes, I still needed to determine if you were town there. Just like I do here. Knowing which head is talking is important. That's kinda confirmed regardless of my alignment that I need to read you. So why the fuck are you giving me a hard time about it?

I'm a mislynch that's difficult, and I own it. Once I'm mislynched, then town start getting their act in gear. Forgive me for not wanting the mislynch me first but actually be read and get votes on scum.

Yes, these votes are emotional and not based in reason. You're saying it yourself that it's a policy lynch.

Make a case I'm scum, or actually scumhunt. This is why I have an issue with you. You came into the game stating "I'm going to lynch Titus". That's not fair to me and it's REALLY not fair to Sal.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:49 am

also from what i remember sally shld be used to getting strung up

so why is he confused
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 352, Frogging Mollie wrote:@Singer

Because Varsoon said Titus becomes super easy to read after having around a little while, then his vote didn't appear as if he was reading her. It was just wagon building (his comment was "why not").

Like, if he wants to read her, then he should read her. But don't just plop down a why not vote when you say you want to keep her around for your ability to read her later.

This so much this. Please don't go Frogger.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:50 am

In post 355, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Hi frogger!

I don't know. I was trying to engage her, but she didn't really want to engage me back which sucks because we played so well together during marathon weekend as town teams and didn't lose a single game we were town in because we fed off each other so well.

I feel like her points have been rather nit-picky other than the one she just made on me.

And now all I'm seeing is fighting and I really don't want to be in a game with my SIL where all there is is fighting because it's going to stress real life me out even more.

-Frog
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:51 am

Post by singersigner »

Ok. I also think that people's ability to read Titus is objectively wrong. I haven't seen or heard about a scum game with her yet where people haven't been tricked or fooled into "Titusscum."

If a wagon got big enough on someone I had originally waited to read, though, I'd probably join it. Not gunna lie.

I like tomatoes.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Fwiw pie's pretty accurate reading you and isn't townreading you, so

:3

Also I think jacob is probably town!
notscience + pieguyn
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 359, Frogging Mollie wrote:

I don't know. I was trying to engage her,
but she didn't really want to engage me back
which sucks because we played so well together during marathon weekend as town teams and didn't lose a single game we were town in because we fed off each other so well.

I feel like her points have been rather nit-picky other than the one she just made on me.

And now all I'm seeing is fighting and I really don't want to be in a game with my SIL where all there is is fighting because it's going to stress real life me out even more.

-Frog

I didn't what now? :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 360, singersigner wrote:

Ok. I also think that people's ability to read Titus is objectively wrong. I haven't seen or heard about a scum game with her yet where people haven't been tricked or fooled into "Titusscum."

If a wagon got big enough on someone I had originally waited to read, though, I'd probably join it. Not gunna lie.

At least you're owning that it's a policy vote...

Now, if you think everyone can't read me right, why don't you take a shot at it?

~Titus
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:54 am

Post by singersigner »

I'm actually just paranoid I'm always going to read you as scum.

I like tomatoes.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 359, Frogging Mollie wrote:

I don't know. I was trying to engage her, but she didn't really want to engage me back which sucks because we played so well together during marathon weekend as town teams and didn't lose a single game we were town in because we fed off each other so well.

-Frog

I can understand that

I think after Focus Beam is lynched it'll be pretty smooth sailing, fwiw.

I'm not really sure I expected her to come in and heavy engage just yet.
notscience + pieguyn
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:56 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

I think you misspelt Aeris
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:57 am

In post 362, singersigner wrote:I didn't what now? :igmeou:

I tried talking to you about the flavor stuff and got no response.

I tried seeing if you were unsure of why scorpion guy was conftown or what and all you did was quote TIP.

Then your only engagement of me is to question a point I made. I think it's pretty obvious by the context of my post I meant engage in a way that we would try to work together to win again.

-Frog
free stool sample
free stool sample
Goon
free stool sample
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 am

Post by free stool sample »

In post 330, Scorpious wrote:Damn...

It's going to take me a while to digest..this..

I'm just kinda like a nobody here so digging through all this personal/game stuff and determining what is whci is seeming impossible atm,but I am trying. I'm not sure how many of these so far 330 posts are advancing the game,and how many of them are digs at others for past things compleley unrelated to this game. I'll try to put some rational and thoughtful stuff together,just much sifting to do.

I feel ya, Scorpious. For someone who's never played with any of these players before, it's really hard to follow what's going on. Is it customary to use the names of people participating in a hydra, rather than the name of the Hydra? Cause that shit is just impossible for me. I have to keep actively referencing the player list to make sense of 80% of what is posted.

That said, I'm a little lost on this Focus Beam wagon. As best I can tell, it's just town-pruning, i.e. eliminating players with difficult playstyles? and if that's the case it's just a policy lynch at the end of the day.

Haven't lost faith in my Varsoon vote, and I forget who mentioned it but the insta-buddy with Jaqen is suspicious. (Not to mention that Jaqen's giant "let's quote everything" post was pee-yew stinky. Basically all he did was add the kind of commentary Bob Saget adds to Funniest Home Videos and then pull a bunch of reads out of his hat.)
free stool sample
free stool sample
Goon
free stool sample
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:59 am

Post by free stool sample »

In post 364, singersigner wrote:I'm actually just paranoid I'm always going to read you as scum.

So Focus Beam's spot in any given game is doomed from the start?
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Focus Beam »

If thats the notty head, Im nost surprised.
If thats the Pie head, ???

Also damn Titus's ego. Im phone posting, but anyways Ive been strung up for dumb shit before. See Hardcore Mafia.

Also, look at our wagon. Who there has said why we are scum?

Answer? None.

Frogger tell mollie to stop being paranoid.

~Sally
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 am

Post by singersigner »

I'd like Frog to answer for his accusation that he's tried to engage me "but
don't seem to want to engage [him] back" when he's made two posts in response to me.

1. a "hmmm" in response to something he then turns around and calls nitpicky. <--might've been Mollie
2. a "I watched Glork play!" which is like...cool? I guess? How did he expect me to respond to that with anything other than..."that's nice"?

Preview Edit:
Ok the whole IC thing. Yeah so maybe if TIP didn't respond before me I would've gotten to it first? Like, how can you even say that was something to engage me with when it was literally a Y/N answer. I even embellished my own reason after quoting TIP so to say that I wasn't trying to explain it further is BS.

I did respond to the point about Varsoon so...I'm still not really sure where you get off like you're being this crazy engaging player when nothing you've done so far warrants a "discussion" past an answer.

I like tomatoes.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 am

Post by TheIrishPope »

Why are you buddying so blatantly free stool sample?
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:02 am

In post 368, free stool sample wrote:if that's the case it's just a policy lynch at the end of the day.

Exactly, and I hate that. There's no effort to figure out if they are scum or town, and just by numbers alone a random policy lynch is more than likely a town lynch which makes it objectively bad.

If I misread Titus as town and she's scum, then I misread Titus and well played to her, but to not even give them a chance to play defeats the spirit of why we're even playing this.

-Frog
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:03 am

In post 356, Focus Beam wrote:Oh bullshit. You lynched PerV, who I told you was town. You guys went through a lot of shitty lynches that game. Even then, the lynching me and THEN lynching scum thing isn't the first time that happens. It happens over and over again. Pathfinder, lynched Day 1, then scum get lynched.

I didn't lynch perv.

As for HU2, yes, I still needed to determine if you were town there. Just like I do here. Knowing which head is talking is important. That's kinda confirmed regardless of my alignment that I need to read you. So why the fuck are you giving me a hard time about it?

thats right with 7 scum down you still believed that there was a 4th scum faction bringing the game to a 1:2.7 scum to town ratio which didn't happen.

I'm a mislynch that's difficult, and I own it. Once I'm mislynched, then town start getting their act in gear. Forgive me for not wanting the mislynch me first but actually be read and get votes on scum.

Yes, these votes are emotional and not based in reason. You're saying it yourself that it's a policy lynch.

Make a case I'm scum, or actually scumhunt. This is why I have an issue with you. You came into the game stating "I'm going to lynch Titus". That's not fair to me and it's REALLY not fair to Sal.

it isn't emotional to want to run you up. stop trying to make this like it is something personal cos it is not. to me, it is just good game strategy.

I didn't come into the game wanting you lynched that is horseshit and you know it. I want to figure things out and you are a good place to start. you twist things around to suit your needs as either alignment so i am not scumreading you for that but it has moved to a firm scumread with sally's misrep and you saying that sally is somehow shocked at being strung up cos I srsly doubt that is the case

inb4 sally stalks into the thread and says "I am shocked".

also I am not going to dig back through 2 years of meta to find the games that sally and I played together it was a long time ago.

eta: ffs xposts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”