Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I have town reads on Aeris, Antagonist, Nacho, Feysal, mastin2* with town leans on mollie and Jaqen.

scum leans on Flubber, Kaboose, Varsoon, Focus Beam (obv), and TIP.

we should lynch Titus now.
notscience + pieguyn
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 725, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I have town
reads
on Aeris, Antagonist, Nacho, Feysal, mastin2* with town
leans
on mollie and Jaqen.

scum
leans
on Flubber, Kaboose, Varsoon, Focus Beam (obv), and TIP.

we should lynch Titus now.

So do you have some actual scum reads or are you unconfident scum?

Also, why the astrik on Matsin

~NotTitus
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 719, Focus Beam wrote:Seiko, really not liking your entrance here. First, you say you don't like Fresh's 277, but you like his attitude.

yes, that is kind of the idea of catching up as you read. I didn't like 277 when I saw it, then I saw more posts coming from him that I liked afterward.

your point here is a dumb semantics point that reads like you're stretching to find shit to push to look busy, which is what you've been doing basically this entire game.

In post 719, Focus Beam wrote:While I'm townreading Jaquen, his 536 is nothing near a townslip. M can be 1 and still have it be multiball. 2 factions, Large group scum and serial killer. It's debatable whether that is multiball, but the mod's definition allows for it. You also give the wierdest backhanded compliment. Jaquen's town, but by the way don't listen to a word he says.

~Titus

this is another dumb semantics point that reads like you're finding shit to push to look busy

it also indicates that you aren't correctly reading . the post in question would, theoretically, be a town slip because scum would likely have less members than usual and wouldn't think to notice that m could be 1 as a result (it was in the signups thread but apparently not here).

in either case, I'm not really interested in engaging with you any more than necessary - partially because I don't want you to flood the thread with even *more* posts, partially because I don't see a point
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 726, Focus Beam wrote:more semantics

/whistle
notscience + pieguyn
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Catching up with quotes and responses I feel are worth posting.

In post 237, Jaqen Hghar wrote:There's a good probability 2+ (the + because Multiball and one scum team not knowing what the other is doing) scum in Varsoon, ZZZX, Focus Beam, Pro Hawk, Mastin. my question was intentional. In fact, it was planned since I signed up for this game. Well one of two anyhow. The plan was to throw myself out as bait and see who decided to take a taste of mislynch bait. I mean really- who doesn't know Sephiroth is like evil incarnate and Jenova is his mother, so to speak.

This is what Jaqen does as town. Not sure if he usually does it as scum too, but this looks town to me from previous experience.

In post 252, Seiko x Naomi wrote:ftr, Aeris looks really obviously town here and I think the reasons both Varsoon and Jaqen have for scum reading her (as well as hawk's original push) are pretty awful

What parts are awful and why?

In post 255, Aeris wrote:I would like to point out that I have asked pro hawk questions, he hasn't answered any of them, and the people who have jumped to call me shit haven't acknowledged that at all.

Please ask any you feel I haven't justly answered as I can't seem to find any.

In post 257, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 255, Aeris wrote:I would like to point out that I have asked pro hawk questions, he hasn't answered any of them, and the people who have jumped to call me shit haven't acknowledged that at all.

this is true!

You need to quote, now. This looks like you are BS'ing to support your read/garner support.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

mastin has an asterisk because I'm hilariously inaccurate at reading her, so we decided early on in the game we'd work together even if I wound up scum reading her

if you were reading the game, you might have picked that up
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

so hawk is also scum. good to know
notscience + pieguyn
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Saint »

lynch titus totes scum (jk)
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 730, Seiko x Naomi wrote:mastin has an asterisk because I'm hilariously inaccurate at reading her, so we decided early on in the game we'd work together even if I wound up scum reading her

if you were reading the game, you might have picked that up

Dont worry, Im not too scared of your scumlean on us.

Also, you obviously cant read titus for shit either

~DrunkDragon
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 641, Saint wrote:im still scumreading jaqen

In post 701, Saint wrote:brb

In post 732, Saint wrote:lynch titus totes scum (jk)

For fuck sake, how did I forget this.
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 733, Focus Beam wrote:Also, you obviously cant read titus for shit either

me reading her accurately, in every game, proves otherwise
notscience + pieguyn
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by hiplop »

I find dragon to seem town and titus to seems scum

what does this mean
third best scummer of all time
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 735, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 733, Focus Beam wrote:Also, you obviously cant read titus for shit either

me reading her accurately, in every game, proves otherwise

Your 100% is in jeopardy.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Saint »

im pretty sure jaqen is on one of the scumteams. what is there bad about that titus-hydra?
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 736, hiplop wrote:I find dragon to seem town and titus to seems scum

what does this mean

Im thinking Titus's playstyle is something people dont agree with.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 738, Saint wrote:im pretty sure jaqen is on one of the scumteams. what is there bad about that titus-hydra?

The other 19 players you havent mentioned
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Saint, you're wrong on Jaquen most likely but hell even Sal disagrees with me.

Thoughts on Varsoon? Singer?

Hawk, looks like Seiko likes to dodge and call the person suspecting them scum. She's sidestepped explaining what about Fresh felt town and she's dodging your request for quotes. Plus, if notty is 100% accurate (which I doubt but I am too lazy to check) then that's a scum claim from Notty so keep that in mind.

~Titus
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by Psychlone »

@singer - gif suggests that there is at least one scum in focus wagon bc focus looked town. Nacho says that if there's one it's p singer. Later he changes mind.

@notsci: dunno about titus but Sala looks town.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 706, Scorpious wrote:
In post 704, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 694, The Antagonist wrote:hey could anyone do me a solid and tell me why they're townreading the pie hydra? tia

I
really
don't like this.

VOTE: Antagonist

what about this bothers you enough to warrant a vote?

It's the kind of thing I've repeatedly seen scum ask to get a read on who they can manipulate and who they can't.

There's also this tidbit I've been crumbing but I don't see any reason to not just put it out there plainly. Particularly in light of the previous talk of what if the core team of ffvii are scum. I rolled Red XII and my voice and my vote is my power! I'm town. Aeris is mod confirmed town. Other than possibly the materia thief or Cait Sith, I'm pretty sure all the core members are town.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

:facepalm:

Jaquen, there was no need to claim here. The mod probably just RNGed roles.

~Titus
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 738, Saint wrote:im pretty sure jaqen is on one of the scumteams. what is there bad about that titus-hydra?

when Titus is town, the way she pushes reads is drastically different from here. it's difficult to get a feeling for it without seeing it firsthand, but when she's town you can tell she is forming a consistent picture of the gamestate - and even if the reasoning behind some of her observations looks ridiculous, you can still tell someone would believe it to be related to alignment if you squint. she also has a fair amount of conviction in her reads in that she pushes them pretty hard and doesn't back off without a good reason to. it's fairly obvious that she has a set of people she believes to be scum and most of her effort in the game thread is fairly straightforwardly directed at getting them lynched.

when she's scum, on the other hand, this is entirely missing. she usually spends most of her time 1. getting into irrelevant arguments in order to appear like she's doing something without *actually* forming reads; 2. doing a lot of unrelated stuff that ... isn't pushing her scum reads (for example, in the Signs & Void game alluded to earlier, she spent most of the game "working with" people in that she wasted a lot of time discussing reads with them, but didn't spend any time actually putting effort into a push on anyone).

now look at her posts here. for simplicity's sake, and because there's so many fucking posts, I'll focus exclusively on her replies to me on this page.

was her pointing out something that looked like a contradiction when it in reality wasn't one whatsoever. I disliked one of Fresh's posts, then started liking his posts after that. nothing here is alignment-related; the obvious explanation even if I was scum here was that I decided I liked Fresh's attitude sometime after seeing her first post. she also asked this when it was obvious I was catching up and replying to posts as I saw them. this question was entirely pointless - she saw me posting a bunch of posts, saw something that *looked* like a contradiction, thought "this is something I can comment on", and there it was.

was a legitimate question which I'll get to sometime later, but it wasn't strictly a town question.

was another pointless question. she posted this DESPITE THE FACT I SAID IN A P-EDIT TO HER I'D ANSWER HER QUESTIONS AFTER I WAS DONE CATCHING UP. she wasn't trying to read me here; she, again, thought "this person didn't answer my question, this looks like it'd be a good angle to push" and there it was.

is the same sort of thing: it doesn't factor into account motivation. here she's insinuating that I haven't elaborated on my Fresh or hawk reads and this makes me scum. the problem here is it's really dumb for scum to actually lie about something like that when there's no need to - the obvious conclusion regardless of alignment is that I just don't see it fit at this juncture to elaborate on them and/or will elaborate on it later. the other problem is that this is a multiball setup and so I would be more than capable of elaborating on said reads as scum if I felt like it, given those would ... legitimately be my reads. it's, again, an entirely pointless argument - she thought "dodging questions" would be a good angle to push in order to look busy and so there it was

and this is just this page. this kind of stuff is present throughout her entire ISO. if you read it from the top, there's a complete lack of pointed questioning towards ppl she's reading as scum or an actual push to get anyone lynched - there is, on the other hand, a lot of random stuff without much direction behind it. which is how she plays as scum as opposed to playing as town.

this was "why Titus is scum" by pieguyn. if you have any questions and your name is not Focus Beam, ask.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 742, Psychlone wrote:@notsci: dunno about titus but Sala looks town.

you act like this is, in fact, notsci

in response to Sala, /shrug. I don't really have the same opinion of his posts.
notscience + pieguyn
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 743, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 706, Scorpious wrote:
In post 704, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 694, The Antagonist wrote:hey could anyone do me a solid and tell me why they're townreading the pie hydra? tia

I
really
don't like this.

VOTE: Antagonist

what about this bothers you enough to warrant a vote?

It's the kind of thing I've repeatedly seen scum ask to get a read on who they can manipulate and who they can't.

There's also this tidbit I've been crumbing but I don't see any reason to not just put it out there plainly. Particularly in light of the previous talk of what if the core team of ffvii are scum. I rolled Red XII and my voice and my vote is my power! I'm town. Aeris is mod confirmed town. Other than possibly the materia thief or Cait Sith, I'm pretty sure all the core members are town.

Why this claiming is stupid

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=59399
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 729, ProHawk wrote:You need to quote, now. This looks like you are BS'ing to support your read/garner support.

meanwhile, in case anyone was wondering, hawk is scum bc this line ^ is pretty fucking awful
notscience + pieguyn
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Seiko, says I don't push anyone as scum. Towniness sign is Titus pushing.

Titus pushes Varsoon for about 500 posts, which frankly anyone can see. I'm hunting for his buddies. Do you think it's a coincidence that every single time I've asked about reads, it's included Varsoon?

I love the attempt to argue that I'm just playing semantics.

You're also highly hypocritical at best here. There's no scum motivation by being contradictory on your Fresh read because "scum have no motivation to lie". Yet, you paint my wanting a clarification of your stance on Fresh as scummy.

You argued Hawk was scummy when he asked you to quote something.

There's a consistency here. You don't want your feet held to the fire to explain your reads.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”