The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:45 am

Post by The Antagonist »

fixed that btw

and this: VOTE: focus

all better

pedit: dont worry i will make sure when mollie get on i will talk to her.

anti thinks nacho is scum what you think?

i also think bulb is town and mollie is being derpy with that
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:46 am

Post by The Antagonist »

pie have you played FF7 by chance?
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1066, Focus Beam wrote:Feysal, can you talk to me about free stool sample? I liked their pushes so far. I like the fact we're starting to get to the same place but we have wildly divergent theories on FSS.

There is not much to say. I guess you would like his push on Varsoon, I just hated his reason for it. To me it sounded like the sort of excuse scum would use to push for a lynch on town, or in this case anyone not on their own team. Scum would want the lynch to succeed but not catch flak for it, so they join with an excuse they can backtrack from and let other people push the lynch to the finish line.

Or so I felt anyway. After FSS explained his reason to continue pushing Varsoon I feel a little better about him, though it is a bit convenient. The rest of his content, what little there is, I find okay. He is in the same pile with my other leaning/possible scum suspects.

In post 1066, Focus Beam wrote:Second, we both think Mollie's town. We both town read each other. We both scumread Bulba. There's a seat waiting for you on the bulba wagon if you want it.

I was going to wait for him to respond before that, but might as well. It is clear that FSS is not happening anyway.

VOTE: Bulbazak
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:47 am

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 1080, Feysal wrote:
In post 1066, Focus Beam wrote:Feysal, can you talk to me about free stool sample? I liked their pushes so far. I like the fact we're starting to get to the same place but we have wildly divergent theories on FSS.

There is not much to say. I guess you would like his push on Varsoon, I just hated his reason for it. To me it sounded like the sort of excuse scum would use to push for a lynch on town, or in this case anyone not on their own team. Scum would want the lynch to succeed but not catch flak for it, so they join with an excuse they can backtrack from and let other people push the lynch to the finish line.

Or so I felt anyway. After FSS explained his reason to continue pushing Varsoon I feel a little better about him, though it is a bit convenient. The rest of his content, what little there is, I find okay. He is in the same pile with my other leaning/possible scum suspects.

In post 1066, Focus Beam wrote:Second, we both think Mollie's town. We both town read each other. We both scumread Bulba. There's a seat waiting for you on the bulba wagon if you want it.

I was going to wait for him to respond before that, but might as well. It is clear that FSS is not happening anyway.

VOTE: Bulbazak

really? i was starting to get good vibes from you and you do this?
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

yaye

I think Nacho is probably town*. I don't *really* wanna elaborate too much on this bc I don't want him figuring out too much about how I'm reading here, but the way he's approaching this game isn't how I would usually expect him to approach games as scum. I'm also pretty fond of the reads he *has* put into the game thread and the way he went about it (his tone is a part of this).

*this has an asterisk bc multiball would probably make it easier to fake a lot of the things I'm looking for. but if I attempted to read him factoring that into account I'd probably go insane bc I would never be satisfied with anything they did as town.

I liked Bulb's entrance, although it was mostly gut. I usually expect people who are more lost in multiball games to be town cos scum can genuinely scum hunt, whereas town has to factor that into account.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

also nope, I haven't played it
notscience + pieguyn
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Focus Beam »

@1070, I get the appeal post, but if you're going to call it an appeal, at least argue it's to Mollie. Feysal had zero prompting or anything to do with the wall I made to Mollie.

As for lynching Varsoon, I think that everyone knows I would be game for it. Yet my townreads aren't. Bulba's scum too and my reads want that.

The 1 v 1 was initiated by Varsoon, I was replying. I am wiling to do it if necessary but 1 v 1 s obstruct the game. I said this already.

Suppose for a moment that I actually was pushing Varsoon, would your read change Pie?

~Titus
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1058, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 1053, Varsoon wrote:Keep trying to draw the kill/those night actions, FrogMollie.

@FocusB:
Because she's probably scum? Or trying to get you lynched, poorly?

varsoon plz don't nk me

FM, i think your chances of being nk'd are about half as much as most everyone else
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:54 am

Post by The Antagonist »

pie its a trap dont respond

also i agree on blub hes town. anti diagress on nacho town read but i will let him say if he likes

peidt: if mollie dies n1 im gonna agro thread and make everyone sheep her reads
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Focus Beam »

How is that question a trap ika?

How are you actually arguing everyone should sheep Mollie, yet argue the exact opposite of Mollie's reads?

~Titus
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:58 am

Post by ika »

In post 1087, Focus Beam wrote:How is that question a trap ika?

How are you actually arguing everyone should sheep Mollie, yet argue the exact opposite of Mollie's reads?

~Titus

you missed the key part of it titus, way to misrep and leave out the context part
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1086, The Antagonist wrote:also i agree on blub hes town. anti diagress on nacho town read but i will let him say if he likes

what's your reasoning for town reading Bulba? I don't have anything for him being town outside of his entrance :p
notscience + pieguyn
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:58 am

Post by The Antagonist »

In post 1088, ika wrote:

~Titus

you missed the key part of it titus, way to misrep and leave out the context part

lol

finnaly happned unintionaly
CB
CB
Goon
CB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:59 am

Post by CB »

In post 564, mastin2 wrote:
In post 470, CB wrote:- @Mastina What is the point of it? and What did you gain from it?
The point is bragging rights. It's a statement of, "Hey, look, I'm so good, I was able to name Y players as town
before they had even posted
, just off of what I had available", essentially. (Also, gut, not to mention, having previous games factoring into my guess. Basically, know how I used to psychologically profile every single player in the game as scum, and make predictions off of that to help my scumteam? I do it as town, too, here: off of the gamestate and who the players are, I make predictions off of what they are.)

It is also entirely serious. Aside from some obvious jokes. (e.g. Bulbazak.) Which are more like me subtly giving sub-thoughts layered beneath my thoughts, in a contrived convoluted way. (For instance, the note about pie/notsci being scum is something I later expand upon--I don't think they're scum, but I'm acknowledging the paranoia deep down I have that they are.)

Really, look at that list. Aside from a few reads like Kaboose (down to nullish-scum) and singer (up to full town), it's basically unchanged. (Admittedly, we're literally two days into the game, and I'm pathetically slow to change my reads and admit they may be wrong, butstill, point remains all the same.)

Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

In post 1088, ika wrote:

~Titus

What context did I leave out? If you think Mollie's town, then why would she have to die first?

Second, you are arguing the opposite of her reads.

Third, you didn't answer why the post was a trap.

~Titus
The Antagonist
The Antagonist
Goon
The Antagonist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by The Antagonist »

Hey PB how are you?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 932, The Antagonist wrote:
In post 892, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 853, The Antagonist wrote:jaqen continues the unwavering awfulness

why are you ignoring titus

haven't read a single one of her posts. otherwise i wouldn't be caught up w/ this game

ika's the titus expert here and if he's scumreading her, he hereby has my permission to switch the vote to her and lynch with abandon.

Lololololololololololol ika is the Titus expert

On that note I've made it to post 957.

I don't think focus beam is really worth interacting with till later in the game. Still null. Only bringing this up because there's more to calling the slot Titus than scumpainting. It just "feels" like a Titus slot
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Mollie dear. You did it again. Why?!? I honestly didnt want to even try to sort you today because i genuinely want to play with you. And then you did the one thing that would force me to sort you...why did you do that? :(

At this point, i know its against my wincon to not vote you. But i still dont want to. Undo it Mollie. Please.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Like, i dont know, bus Antagonist or something? Then i can at least pretend i didnt see what you (im sure by now) know i saw.../bummed
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1086, The Antagonist wrote:pie its a trap dont respond

also i agree on blub hes town. anti diagress on nacho town read but i will let him say if he likes

whoah

are you srsly going against my guy hydra read?
whew!
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 1097, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1086, The Antagonist wrote:pie its a trap dont respond

whoah

are you srsly going against my guy hydra read?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

H