GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1051, implosion wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:Whats your analysis of pisskop, implosion?

I had a townread from yesterday but no memory of what it's from, so iso'd him.

In post 305, pisskop wrote:Dom is continuing Mario's tradition of being town.

You used this as a town post from piss.
he votes dom later. I think possibly because dom jumps on bulb.

What do you think?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1074, implosion wrote:If he's town it wasn't a lie, it was a misreading. It happens. I still see no reason why he would WANT to lie about that as scum. He gains no benefit from it, you're obviously just going to call him out on it.

In post 257, pisskop wrote:

'subconcious' is a buzzword this game. Grayfoxx also says it a lot.

First lie. I Only said it once. How can he misread what isn't there?
In post 283, pisskop wrote:
In post 257, pisskop wrote: You were the first one to bring it up; I only searched the word.

Second lie. When and why would he search it before I questioned him anyway?

A search clearly shows I didn't say it first.

Imp idk why a town would act this way. Sorry we can't agree on it.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

On mobile right now sorry for horrible format.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1071, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1067, pisskop wrote:I asked if you thought he was coached because if I were bussing him I wouldn't coach him.

That makes no sense

How so?

gray, you're tunneling.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Going to make a list soon.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1063, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Also don't ignore his posts about bulb.

I think if there was a busser on bulbs wagon it is Piss

What do you mean a busser on bulb? Bulb flipped town. How can anyone bus a townie?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Question

Since we had two kills last night is it possible that we have two scum teams?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 1033, Sméagol wrote:
C
a
s
u
a
l
t
y
r
e
p
o
r
t

Bulbazoor -
Mafia
- watcher (variant)
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Post by implosion »

Possibly a townslip, though. Obviously fakeable, etc.

Time to lynch spicer.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1081, dragonspawn wrote:

What do you mean a busser on bulb? Bulb flipped town. How can anyone bus a townie?

I'm cofuse
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by implosion »

In post 1082, dragonspawn wrote:Since we had two kills last night is it possible that we have two scum teams?

It's possible but relatively unlikely. FA is likelier a vig shot than a second scumteam kill. Could theoretically be an sk shot.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

I guess I'm confused.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

The past few days have been busy. Clearly I need to pay more attention to this game.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1084, implosion wrote:Possibly a townslip, though. Obviously fakeable, etc.

Time to lynch spicer.

lol ok

In the meantime I'm pretty sure that piss isnt scum. Well for one in all the games of mafia Ive played when scum goes out kicking and screaming and says "LYNCH X PLAYER TOMORROW!" Player X is NEVER town. Now is that an evidentual fact? No but that has been my past experience and I would rather go based on that instead of running in circles and doing the "he could but he also couldnt" game.

Also Pisskop mentioned FA and Shazam in post claimin that he would be ok with lynching either one of them. So why if he was scum would he partake in the killing of one of them. It puts a target on him big time. Its an easy frame job for the scum because he wasnt a strong or overly active player. Doing a frame job on someone like Kahn for example is difficult for scum because 1. he would reason his way out of it and 2. no one would think he is scum because it is the obvious scum move to try to kill the person who kahn had suspicion on.

Also this is a Normal game so there arent any two faction scum. I could be wrong but I think that isnt allowed in normals but Kahn being a site mod I believe should be able to confirm or deny that. Which means we have a vig because I think serial killers are out on normals as well. Again this is also along the "meta" way of thinking but usually the first flip announced is the scum kill and the second one announced is the vig kill. Which means FA was a scum kill and Shazam was the vig kill.

Also Grey's case about pisskop lying about the whole subconscious thing is FUCKING retarded. I mean lets use a little common sense here.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by implosion »

spicer wrote:In the meantime I'm pretty sure that piss isnt scum. Well for one in all the games of mafia Ive played when scum goes out kicking and screaming and says "LYNCH X PLAYER TOMORROW!" Player X is NEVER town. Now is that an evidentual fact? No but that has been my past experience and I would rather go based on that instead of running in circles and doing the "he could but he also couldnt" game.

This is literally the definition of WIFOM. He (Bulba) has a decision to make (say LYNCH X PlAYER TOMORROW about either town or scum) and there is no particular impetus to do one or the other. It's completely meaningless, and if statistics actually leaned one way that would be an impetus for scum to do the other. It's sometimes possible to glean things from phrasing, but the fact that he said that about someone on its own is meaningless.

spicer wrote:Also this is a Normal game so there arent any two faction scum. I could be wrong but I think that isnt allowed in normals but Kahn being a site mod I believe should be able to confirm or deny that. Which means we have a vig because I think serial killers are out on normals as well. Again this is also along the "meta" way of thinking but usually the first flip announced is the scum kill and the second one announced is the vig kill. Which means FA was a scum kill and Shazam was the vig kill.

Normal games are allowed to have multiple scum factions and/or serial killers. We don't need Khan to confirm that. It's pretty rare, though, ime. Further, good moderators will randomize the order of flips and trying to game that is really, really bad. Shazam is a nonsenical vig kill and FA is a nonsensical scum kill. I'd be astonished if Shazam was vigged and FA was scumkilled.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

what makes you think that shazam was vig killed? I mean I had a scum read on him as I was reading....granted I only got to like page 20.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

Im sorry i meant a nonsensical vig kill
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by implosion »

Bulb was tunneling him the entire day.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Annarchy »

dragonspawn's townslip was probably legit

also based on this wording in the op:
In post 0, Sméagol wrote:Your role PM will state the following:
The name of your role.
Your alignment. Either
Town
(
#6bd7c6
) or
Mafia
(
#6b39c6
).

there's most likely only one scum faction and no sk, especially since this is a normal and the mod/review group would make sure there isn't contradicting info between the op and the setup

GrayFox, I agree with pisskop, you're tunneling. I accidentally lie by not checking my facts all the time. most of the time scum are going to lie when it's actually beneficial to them. for example, bulb's lies were scummy because they were done to save his ass - he lied about talking to Shazam to make himself look better, and he lied about his Watcher claim to make it more believable. "lies" like pisskop's aren't things scum are going to try to do, therefore aren't alignment-indicative.

I actually get a town read out of spicer's 1089, implosion. mostly his last two paragraphs. I like what he's doing so far, and I remember liking NE after feeling a little weird about him at first

spicer, got any scumreads yet?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Looking over bulbs posts.

He voted for shazam and fa most. They are both dead now

The only other vote I saw was for Mario. Which stuck out more for the weird statements he made to Dom in 1029 and 1030.

Is he implicating Dom to mislead us here? I tend to think he might be, but I'm not sure because I have seen him bus his partners. I need to look.up at where he fell on the Mario wagon. If it was earlier I'm more inclined to think he is setting Dom up. Later, then it may be that the vote was a bus and that his closing statements to Dom were him trying to make us think Dom wasn't one of his partners.

Ill check a few more things tonight.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Ok bulb was the second vote on the Mario wagon. That makes me more inclined to think Dom is not one of his partners.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1044, Kublai Khan wrote:Naw, I think Boonskiies is scummy with that vote on me. I'm low hanging fruit.

Bulbazoor was trying to end the day early by self-hammering. Scum with day talk don't vote a competing wagon when one of them is trying hard to give up.

This is kind of bothering me. Why would you have been low hanging fruit? Barely anyone was seriously pushing you.

Interesting to note that you were pushing pk for a bit and bulb said to lynch pk today.

This is a good place to start today

VOTE: kk
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1094, Annarchy wrote:dragonspawn's townslip was probably legit

also based on this wording in the op:
In post 0, Sméagol wrote:Your role PM will state the following:
The name of your role.
Your alignment. Either
Town
(
#6bd7c6
) or
Mafia
(
#6b39c6
).

there's most likely only one scum faction and no sk, especially since this is a normal and the mod/review group would make sure there isn't contradicting info between the op and the setup

GrayFox, I agree with pisskop, you're tunneling. I accidentally lie by not checking my facts all the time. most of the time scum are going to lie when it's actually beneficial to them. for example, bulb's lies were scummy because they were done to save his ass - he lied about talking to Shazam to make himself look better, and he lied about his Watcher claim to make it more believable. "lies" like pisskop's aren't things scum are going to try to do, therefore aren't alignment-indicative.

I actually get a town read out of spicer's 1089, implosion. mostly his last two paragraphs. I like what he's doing so far, and I remember liking NE after feeling a little weird about him at first

spicer, got any scumreads yet?

What about it gave you a town read?
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1097, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1044, Kublai Khan wrote:Naw, I think Boonskiies is scummy with that vote on me. I'm low hanging fruit.

Bulbazoor was trying to end the day early by self-hammering. Scum with day talk don't vote a competing wagon when one of them is trying hard to give up.

This is kind of bothering me. Why would you have been low hanging fruit? Barely anyone was seriously pushing you.

Interesting to note that you were pushing pk for a bit and bulb said to lynch pk today.

This is a good place to start today

VOTE: kk

This is a bad post. You can do better so pull it together.

He is the low hanging fruit because he didnt vote on the bulb train and went in a different direction. Makes it easy to make a case on the guy who didnt hop on the the train that flipped scum. I dont see your PK connection at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”