Open 604 - Fire and Ice - Fire mafia wins!

gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

What about cow scum?
I really wanna lynch cow problem is tomorrow I am going on a freakin 10 day break (awesum) and I really woudn't be able to participate much. And I have so many stuff to do today so like I am not gonna be able to do anything concerning mafia.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Actyually not really aure bout cow.
Have to read some more sometime
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:20 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Firebringer: I don't really think you're scum, but what thecow said. Your post didn't add much and certainly barely showed me where you stand. What exactly are you scumreading ika for?

@Klick: I feel that vca you did is a little short-sighted. I wouldn't expect scum to vote the way you described it, then again, I don't really know how to do vca well so maybe there is something to it. How do you figure I'd be experienced enough to not kill Mist?

@Pisskop: Well clearly you think Klick's vca is lazy. What's lazy about it? And you mentiond Firebringer as a PL, do you think he's worth a PL this game?

@Mario: Do you think Klick's theory is correct? You don't really take stance on it while you did feel the need to respond to parts of it. Who are you scumreading?

@Gameplay: Is thecow your only scumread? And why are you voting there if you're not sure? What's the goal of having your vote there?
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

Another prod dodge-ish post.

I have ISO-ed the low content players radja(mario)/ika/prolapsed. I hope by starting with them, I'll be motivated to finish ISO-ing the rest of the players.

I think we should keep radja(mario). ika's post seems to reflect the current gamestate (very little content to work with) while prolapsed can be a policy lynch which I would like to avoid doing.

As of recent events, there's too much of Night Kill Analysis. I would like to suggest that we stop doing that as I don't think it's a reliable way to scum-hunt. Scum A can kill X because of Y reason or scum B can kill X to frame A.

Would like to hear that meta-case on Mist,
Prolapsed

And those (i remember
firebringer
)who scum-read Mist besides gameplay must explain why they scum-read her if they haven't already.

gameplay
: before your last post, you've mentioned a few times you wanted TheCow lynch without mentioning why. Would like a reason for it, even if you think differently right now.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

I already have gave my opinion on him. Not much has changed since that. Also his vote on Ccon is freakin scummy.

Wander it's always good to place a vote somewhere.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Your opinion, as far as I could find, is that there's something odd about the cow and that you needed to reread. You've said that yesterday too. Have you reread yet?

And I'm not an early voter.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Nah I havent.
Tho I wanna point out that his vote on Con is like the scummies of them all
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I didn't really think it was that scummy, but maybe I'm missing something. So again, what exactly is scummy about that vote?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 506, TheCow wrote:VOTE: Conman
I've given my reasons already. I'll redo my reads list later, I just got home and I want to take a nap.

Says he has given reasons yet doesn't vote until a wagon starts forming. Just seems really... opportunistic?.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:18 am

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 220, TheCow wrote:Radja also has few posts, but looking at them, he seems to be in the middle (as in, not taking a side) on issues. Most posts, if you would bear with me for a second, tries to "pull things to the middle, if that makes sense? #117, 122, 160 as an example. He "forgot this was multiball" in post 163.
Another post since I started this.
I think this post would speak lo
a
der after my death
, if I were to be lynched, rather than now, but with 163 he seems pretty town-like.

The bolded is strange, considering you don't really have a strong stance on radja.

Like it's not "THIS GUY IS DEFINITELY SCUM. LYNCH ME AND THIS POST WOULD SPEAK LOUDER AFTER MY DEATH". You only had a weak town-read on radja but felt like your death would speak louder for....a weak town-read?

Because I've ISO-ed radja yesterday, i found this:

In post 216, Radja wrote:The fact that he expresses himself being expendable really points at town for me.

Seems like you're trying to look like you think yourself as being expendable to solidfy radja's townread on you.

Care to rebut?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:35 am

Post by TheCow »

I was referring to 216 not my post, if that changes your stance on the situation. If not, I'll rebuttal later.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

So I saw mist as scum for reactions to votes on her the fact she barely reacted if not just ignored them for most part. It felt anti town. I was wrong, I don't expect to be right anymore I am a sad panda

There's 4 scum right now with two teams of them. I could easily feel as though okay and cow are team along with prolapsed and maybe hayato

I mostly pulled those out from nowhere.

Anyways, I feel we already lost since. 6-4. Our chances feel weak
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

so who has the experience with FB?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

Sad panda :(
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by TheCow »

gameplay506 wrote:
In post 506, TheCow wrote:VOTE: Conman
I've given my reasons already. I'll redo my reads list later, I just got home and I want to take a nap.

Says he has given reasons yet doesn't vote until a wagon starts forming. Just seems really... opportunistic?.

Ho? I thought it would be apparent that I was still on the "lets lynch Prolapsed" train, and got on this one instead, it being the next highest line in terms of quality and service. If my vote was really the "scummies of them all", why did you fail to bring it up yesterday when I inquired about the cases against me.

Fire is falling from town down towards neutral leaning left, for me. Today's posts don't seem as townie than, say, yesterday's. Maybe I'll completely repost my list later, when I feel like it. Game is pretty quiet right now though, disappointingly enough.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Prlly Gameplay is scm and trying to make you look bad Or I am drunkj and bad at this when drunk. You pick.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by ika »

hmmmm, cow how come you havent picked up on me not giving out a read list?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 616, ika wrote:hmmmm, cow how come you havent picked up on me not giving out a read list?

I figured that if I asked nicely, you might : )
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by ika »

In post 617, TheCow wrote:
In post 616, ika wrote:hmmmm, cow how come you havent picked up on me not giving out a read list?

I figured that if I asked nicely, you might : )

how about you do yours first. I did it last time so now its yourturn :)
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 610, TheCow wrote:I was referring to 216 not my post, if that changes your stance on the situation. If not, I'll rebuttal later.

Ok. I've misinterpreted that. :D

But it's still strange. What were you trying to say there? I think you were trying to say that radja's town-read on you would speak louder if you died and flipped town. Is this correct? I have this feeling, it isn't.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

In post 614, TheCow wrote:Ho? I thought it would be apparent that I was still on the "lets lynch Prolapsed" train, and got on this one instead, it being the next highest line in terms of quality and service. If my vote was really the "scummies of them all", why did you fail to bring it up yesterday when I inquired about the cases against me.

I think gameplay's reasons are weak. Actually, TheCow's vote on ConMan made me town-read TheCow a little, considering both Mist and ConMan flipped town.

1. Deadline was near.
2. Only two wagons were possible at that time, TheMist and ConMan.

scum-TheCow could have easily done nothing, and let either one get lynched. Not really a strong town-read, but definitely not a scum-read. Don't you agree, gameplay?

It looks like gameplay was saving up lynches, revealing reads only when he wants to push those lynches. Twice, he has done this. Once on Mist, and the second time on TheCow.

also, gameplay: you did express suspicion on TheCow *before* he voted ConMan, so what was your reason to think TheCow was scum then?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 619, hayatoBL wrote:
In post 610, TheCow wrote:I was referring to 216 not my post, if that changes your stance on the situation. If not, I'll rebuttal later.

But it's still strange. What were you trying to say there? I think you were trying to say that radja's town-read on you would speak louder if you died and flipped town. Is this correct? I have this feeling, it isn't.

I was trying to say that because Radja, at the time, was one of the only ones off of the wagon, they could be met with some interesting vote analysis. Of course, you run into the silly problem that is "wifom" voting, but I was sure that some kind of read could have been made based on this early stance.

Does this make that easier to understand? If further elaboration, and a more in-depth analysis is required, I would be happy to oblige.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

There's a couple of leaps of logic. Or I'm just dumb. Please prove I'm just dumb.

Radja was one of the only ones off of the wagon -> Therefore, they could be met with some interesting vote analysis -> Therefore, you said, radja's town-read on you would speak louder if you died.

Arrows represent those leaps of logic.

Man, if you're town, I'm hating myself for obsessing over this.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 622, hayatoBL wrote:There's a couple of leaps of logic. Or I'm just dumb. Please prove I'm just dumb.

Radja was one of the only ones off of the wagon -> Therefore, they could be met with some interesting vote analysis -> Therefore, you said, radja's town-read on you would speak louder if you died.

Arrows represent those leaps of logic.

Man, if you're town, I'm hating myself for obsessing over this.

I left out other information which I had figured would take too long for me to explain, which is essentially my view on the wagon on myself: the different roles each person on the wagon represented, if you will. At this point, I've disregarded those previous analyses, as they are obsolete, though at the time, it made sense to me.

This omitted step would be where the first arrow currently stands, though as I said, I figured it unimportant within the confines of your questioning.

Post-flip, what a read "says" is irrelevant. At that point, the read merely acts as a vessel for one's thoughts, so they may not be altered retroactively, maliciously or otherwise. In this case, Radja's read "says" I look town, but at the time what matters is that it is different. By seeing who agrees or disagrees with who and why, you can start building the basis for a case or mafia-mafia interaction analysis. The read tells us about that much without the need for rehashing or back-peddling and cannot be corrupted, assuming the reads are complete and made competently.
Does this summery of my view on things help you understand what I meant? Really, it is less game related than it should be, but I hope it helps you develop some kind of read about me, seeing more of how I play the game.
hayatoBL
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
hayatoBL
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by hayatoBL »

I'm probably just not bright enough to put the dots together, as I don't see how everything fits here. I can further elaborate my issue on your previous post and there will be more arrows than before, but meh, I don't feel like it's going to be fruitful.

So, I'm going to ask for a second opinion instead.
Maybe Klick(or anyone else)?
Does that post makes sense and is it a valid response to my issue on him or is he just trying to avoid adressing the issue by putting a lot of words to seem like he did?

I will feel somewhat incompetent, if the post actually made sense.

Return to “Completed Open Games”