Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:43 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 161, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 155, TriforceP wrote:
In post 138, Muffin wrote:.....autocorrect

Why unvote?

Actions speak louder than words.
Also, yes Mastin, that was Street Racers.

Answering my question (maybe), I take it this means Gratuitous is town to you?

Not strongly, but decently enough I'm taking off the vote for now.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 172, The Blue Blur wrote:you're getting scumpoints because it sounded like you were scum complaining about a town performing an act that might make him look really town and thus unlynchable

your recent posts failing to grasp this idea and instead misrepresenting yourself as "being helpful" also added a 1.2x bonus

You're behaving idiotically. If this is metal sonic, I expect that, but I expect better of Salamance.

VOTE: Blue Blur
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:51 am

Post by TriforceP »

Thanks for mentioning that Drixx. On the topic of that argument, it's a good idea to avoid anything close just in case someone sees it as such. After all, it is a blurry line.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

@Mastin
Since there are guaranteed to only be 5 VTs. Plus, I think I can go through those claims. :shifty:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think BB probably town
Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Drizzx »

Its aliiive~

-Z

also put temp avater. Drixx can change it if he wants to

Also @metal why do you think drixx is scummy for one post that was null at worse. Can ya explain as I am confused personally.

also will quote all my posts here.
Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Drizzx »

Spoiler:
In post 57, ZZZX wrote:
In post 30, The Blue Blur wrote:VOTE: ZZZX/Drixxx

Lets just do this now and prevent lurktastic endgame please.

@Bulba: is this your first large theme? Have you played as scum before in any finished game?

@AP: How confident are you on Matsinatown?

~Sally

Inconcievable Salmance!

VOTE: The Blue blur

I shall not accept this.

Omgus it shall be

Perhaps?

In post 58, ZZZX wrote:our hydra still needs activation btw.

In post 70, ZZZX wrote:
In post 66, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 47, Muffin wrote:VOTE: TriforceP

Not a random vote

I know why, but it just seems too obvious for me to sheep.

UNVOTE: Zzzx

His reaction to my vote is town. But he better not lurk through, town needs all the help they can get.

Bulba:
Ok, besides marathons, I counted 2, one with some impressive bussing and another where you were obvious. My problem is that your townread of Matsin bugs me because it looks like a weak sheeping of AP, which is bad enough but atleast AP has reasons (metalolol) for trusting Matsin and Im willing to follow for now.

Its going to be a few days until Sonic and I can put our heads together as I am busy at my radio station here all week, so its going to have to wait for the comprehensive list of scum.

Im going to sheep my other head's current thoughts for now

VOTE: Elusive

This looks like something metal would say minus the capitalization

Also unstable ain't ya. Fos oversoul+blueblur cus that felt like team interaction

In post 71, ZZZX wrote:
In post 65, Titus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.02

mastin2
(3): Banana Frog, Oversoul, Quoth The Pidgeon
TriforceP
(3): Atum, LittleGumball, Muffin
Bulbazoor
(1): Gratuitous
Atum
(1): Persivul
The Goat
(1): Klingoncelt
Quoth The Pidgeon
(1): Bulbazoor
Gratuitous
(1): TriforceP
Drixx+ZZZX
(1): The Blue Blur
LittleGumball
(1): elusive

Not Voting
(8): Drixx+ZZZX, mastin2, Prolapsed Brain, Grib, Riku, PeregrineV, MaxwellPuckett, The Goat

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-23 11:52:00)

If your name is misspelled in the first post, even a minor typo error, let me know. My automated VC won't pick up your votes otherwise. I went back and fixed the other VC as well. It was missing Quoth's vote.

Why did our vote not count

In post 73, ZZZX wrote:
In post 72, The Blue Blur wrote:ZZZX prove to me that you aren't scum. I feel that you're acting pretty similar to our last game.

Which one.

And let me play your game
Prove to me that I am scum.

Your move :)

In post 75, ZZZX wrote:
In post 74, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 57, ZZZX wrote:
In post 30, The Blue Blur wrote:VOTE: ZZZX/Drixxx

Lets just do this now and prevent lurktastic endgame please.

@Bulba: is this your first large theme? Have you played as scum before in any finished game?

@AP: How confident are you on Matsinatown?

~Sally

Inconcievable Salmance!

VOTE: The Blue blur

I shall not accept this.

Omgus it shall be

Perhaps?

This looks like it's coming from scum ZZZX.

Your move.

Omgus is a town move. And omgus is love.

And what you said is bullshit since we both know omgus is my middle name

In post 78, ZZZX wrote:
In post 76, The Blue Blur wrote:Okay. I changed my mind again. ZZZX is town.

VOTE: elusive

~sonic

The post I quoted was written by you. Correct? :P

In post 80, ZZZX wrote:Oh well

In post 87, ZZZX wrote:
In post 81, The Blue Blur wrote:are you really town

Thats what the mod told me. Personally? I dont even know.

Never trust titus....

Dun Dun DUUUUUN

In post 88, ZZZX wrote:
In post 82, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 70, ZZZX wrote:Fos oversoul+blueblur cus that felt like team interaction
what is with the page 3 preflip associatives?

In post 75, ZZZX wrote:Omgus is a town move. And omgus is love.
Did you get lost on your way to the scumposting thread?

--Plotinus

1st part: Because that post showed that. And I have no reason to hide what I think as town no?
2nd part: I thought that thread was called "how to be ZZZX".

But again

Omgus is love

In post 89, ZZZX wrote:
In post 83, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Second, a hydra posting as individual heads because the hydra account isn't created is irritating (and shouldn't be allowed, but whatever).

I believe its kinda standard to allow until activation. There was a time where sonic's hydra took as long as 2 weeks to activate. I have put the activation request in the forum for it and I am waiting.

In post 90, ZZZX wrote:
In post 85, Oversoul wrote:
In post 68, Oversoul wrote:And you think ZZZX will be able to give town the help it needs...?

Blue Blur

Do you think we
cant
give the town the help they need?

In post 91, ZZZX wrote:Also gut is saying oversoul is scum. hm

VOTE: Oversoul

In post 95, ZZZX wrote:
In post 94, Oversoul wrote:
In post 90, ZZZX wrote:
In post 85, Oversoul wrote:
In post 68, Oversoul wrote:And you think ZZZX will be able to give town the help it needs...?

Blue Blur

Do you think we
cant
give the town the help they need?

You? Yes.
Drixx? I dunno. Never played with him.

Want me to prove you

terribly terribly wrong?

In post 96, ZZZX wrote:I can prove it when you flip scum, I get to make a plan (lets hope things get there) or I can link you a few prev games.

I just hate being called a bad player ykno

In post 104, ZZZX wrote:On phone but I can think off this one on top of my head
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=50093

Game was literally dead activity wise. Pushed it up and got plans to get scum and ended up wining game and I Towned up hard enough to be considered conf-town like there

In post 105, ZZZX wrote:Also check team mafia nightless

In post 122, ZZZX wrote:
In post 107, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Atum

I find the question thing the most suspicious thing so far.

I like the Blue Blur avatar- it looks like a dinosaur running the jungle. I probably like other ones too, if I spend enough time looking through them.

Its a freakin pokemon

And overpowered one at that (kinda)

In post 123, ZZZX wrote:
In post 110, Persivul wrote:This can't really be ZZZX, his chatty sister must have gotten a hold of his computer. You've already made as many posts as in 2 typical games.

I lol'd

But on a serious note. Check games like team mafia to find that being spammy and chatty is my nature and my lurkyness is because of real life and stuff. So i am unleahing my powa here

In post 124, ZZZX wrote:
In post 109, Atum wrote:
In post 107, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Atum

I find the question thing the most suspicious thing so far.

I like the Blue Blur avatar- it looks like a dinosaur running the jungle. I probably like other ones too, if I spend enough time looking through them.

What could possibly be suspicious about such an innocuous query?

I believe I somewhaf understand his attack on you because your query felt fake .

-Z

In post 126, ZZZX wrote:
In post 125, MaxwellPuckett wrote:'Felt fake'?

Geez, he asked how our day was and what avatars were in the game that we liked.

Sometimes scum can go in there isert that kind of comments as a small distracrion that is particulary danger free

I say what i saw in many games before.

In post 128, ZZZX wrote:
In post 127, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Alright. I disagree, but if you're going on experience I really don't have enough of that to discredit you.

It is a really varied read that isnt strong. Thus i am not pushing him as i have bigger fish to fry. All i gave was what i saw about those moves in general

-Z

All my quotes pre hydra
Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Drizzx »

Spoiler:
In post 154, Drixx wrote:When our hydra gets activated I'll go through and pick up all our posts and put them into the hydra behind spoiler tags so it will be easy to find.

We find ourselves with an interesting utility role with a downside. If someone would be so kind as to role block or jail us tonight, that would be ridiculously helpful as it will stop us from doing something compulsively that we would otherwise prefer to do at a time of our choosing and to someone we are quite sure is scum.

~Drixx (obviously).

In post 164, Drixx wrote:
In post 156, TriforceP wrote:And also, on that same note Mastin, this is the first time you've seen me as town, so of course it'll seem to be seriously. You only know me as scum

Erm ... this is seriously right on the borderline of being a trust tell. Maybe go check out what that is on the wiki and be careful.

In post 167, Drixx wrote:You might want to review the trust tell wiki article. Attempting to benefit from your meta is covered in that article as actionable. I'm just trying to help the guy avoid unknowingly violating the rule. There's nothing scummy about trying to help someone, last I checked.

In post 171, Drixx wrote:It's not necessarily scummy. Here's the sentence from the Trust Tell wiki article that I was thinking of: "there is a blurry line at a player knowing that they only perform some behavior as a given alignment and the player actively advertising it for personal gain - typically this activity is punishable when the latter occurs. "

He said that another player has only ever seen him as scum and he's town this game, so that does look like advertising that he plays differently as town than he has consistently played as scum for personal gain. As the article says, it's a blurry line. I'm not scum reading him for it. I simply told him to be careful as he appeared (to me) to be in that blurry area.

Referring to meta isn't a problem. Claiming that you play a certain way as one alignment and are playing differently now is creeping into how the article defines a trust tell. I didn't want to see the guy (who is probably unaware of the long discussions involving that facet of gameplay) get into trouble, so I said something.

I don't expect town points for it, but I don't expect to be picking up scum points for trying to be helpful either, yeah?

In post 173, Drixx wrote:You can believe whatever you like (please sign your posts, btw), but my only intention was to make the guy aware of the rule. Contrary to popular belief on this website, your paranoid delusions about what my motives are don't actually have any correlation to what my motives actually are.

And, to be clear, if the player was trying to use his prior meta to "prove" he was town, then he really was performing a trust tell, and regardless of alignment I would find that inappropriate. There are sound reasons why trust tells are considered bad.

I soft claimed our role earlier btw. Hopefully someone put two and two together.

Drixx's
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

Hey guys! I read up on this thread while I was on the train. Some thoughts have come to me and I'm going to try and organize them well now.

Drixx/ZZZ, and mastin are my top townreads. Mastin has practically claimed town already. There is a slim chance she would engage in some of the emotional posting she already has if she were scum and I doubt she could keep it up for long if she were. Drixx is town for the softclaim, plain and simple. ZZZX has also contributed to that read, but not as much.

I consider myself an expert at reading Peregrine, buuuut. I'm not sure yet. His entry looked pretty par for the town course as Mastin pointed out, but I was a little meh about his follow up so far. : Actually I typed out how Triforce felt really different to me here, then I realized I was thinking about Kaboose from that game in my head. Still, I'm not sold on Triforce being scum here. Everything from Triforce makes sense to me so far. The reachout to mastin looked town, the analysis of why someone else was voting him looked unafraid, and the decision to unvote how he did stuck out in a way mafia -probably- wouldn't do. I will say though....

In post 49, TriforceP wrote:My first starter was a Torterra.

My first starter was bulbasaur on pokemon blue, get off my lawn!

That is what...6 townreads. Alright!

As for scum reads....I'm still developing those. I'm nervous about a few people, but that comes with some degree of wanting more information and time first. Persivul, Banana, Bulbazoor, elusive are all places I might vote right now, so TTH's vote on elusive is good for me for now.
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 178, Oversoul wrote:@Mastin
Since there are guaranteed to only be 5 VTs. Plus, I think I can go through those claims. :shifty:

This is inaccurate. Town Anything can also be a Vanilla Townie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:02 am

Ugh, my post tags...

Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:04 am

Your hydra name should have been Drizzt Do'Urden.

/obscure references.

Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:07 am

In post 179, Oversoul wrote:I think BB probably town

Can you explain this one for me? Well more, could you think out loud about it?

I understand a temptation to townread them although I'm a bit neutral so far. Sally's post to you actually made me feel a little gross, but IIRC he nitpicked narratives in the game that shall not be named as well.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

Official Vote Count 1.04

TriforceP
(3): Atum, LittleGumball, Muffin
Atum
(2): Persivul, PeregrineV
mastin2
(2): Banana Frog, Oversoul
elusive
(2): The Blue Blur, Quoth The Pidgeon
Bulbazoor
(1): Gratuitous
The Goat
(1): Klingoncelt
Quoth The Pidgeon
(1): Bulbazoor
LittleGumball
(1): elusive
PeregrineV
(1): MaxwellPuckett
The Blue Blur
(1): Prolapsed Brain
Oversoul
Drizzx

Not Voting
(6): mastin2, TriforceP, Grib, Riku, The Goat

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.Day 1 ends in (expired on 2015-08-23 11:52:00).

Grib is V/LA until 8/4/2015

Drizzx is the account of the Drixx and ZZZX hydra. If The Goat and Riku do not post by the end of the day today, they will get prods.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:11 am

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 153, The Blue Blur wrote:
Gumball needs to post more

to anyone that thinks this,

I don't really have anything of note to say so I don't really see the point in making a post going "I don't know what to say XDDDDD" because that's just useless clutter, and useless clutter is dum.

That being said, this post right here is pretty much the only thing that makes me suspicious of anyone at all bc to me it feels like an overreaction for absolutely no reason:

In post 152, The Blue Blur wrote:
In post 141, mastin2 wrote:

Also, Blue Blur might be scum.

No. Seriously no.

(Unless you are scum, continue doing what your doing, but if you are town, stop. seriously).

~Who do you think? (Obvsalaisobv)

so with that i'm going to

Unvote
Vote: The Blue Blur
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Grib »

Mod: rescind V/LA.

I am here and ready to decimate the scumteam.

(I'll be ready once I've actually read the thread.)
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:40 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

And now we're are cooking with fire!

In post 159, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 153, The Blue Blur wrote:PV is definatly scum. I'm 99% sure on that one.

I thought we agreed in scumchat that you weren't going to bus me....

:neutral:

I can't wait to be mislynched once this flips scum. Also love it he's doing something now that I called him out on his fluffy bullshit.

I'm going to break Elusive's post in parts because its important:

I forgot that on this site being friendly and RQS questions and sociableness was considered suspicious, not going to really go into a deep psychological exploration of that but me and Atum and idk Grib and Titus all used to play on a site where that was the norm and not scummy.

Its not about the RQS, its about the fact that RVS should have been over by now that we shouldn't be answering stupid fucking questions at all.

I can't tell who are the two people in some of the hydras but Sonic and Quoth the Pidgeon suck.

Why?

Also I have not defended ZZZXXX, BlueBlur\Sonic whoever and nor would I defend that freak.

Yes you did, we called ZZZX a lurker and you argued that Drixxx would save the slot. That's defending.

I think Gumball, Riku, the four other people who are not posting are more likely where scum is because that is the meta for this site. Some scum try to be all town leaders but more try to coast along like little pathetic worms.

Fair enough part here, though. I'm guessing you must be thinking Gum/Riku for scum right now then?

In post 163, elusive wrote:And just because someone has four posts total or something doesn't mean they are newbie, it more likely means that are an alt. So yeah. So much illogic its frightening.

I guess that's a fair point, but it screams of an easy mislynch that is easy for a person who wants to be random. who knows?

In post 164, Drixx wrote:
In post 156, TriforceP wrote:And also, on that same note Mastin, this is the first time you've seen me as town, so of course it'll seem to be seriously. You only know me as scum

Erm ... this is seriously right on the borderline of being a trust tell. Maybe go check out what that is on the wiki and be careful.

Matsin has always called me scum when I am town, That means I am confirmed town?

Its not a trust tell.

In post 170, Atum wrote:
In post 157, PeregrineV wrote:

It's not inherently suspicious, if say, we ran into each other at the office or coffee shop.

In the game, it often acts as fluff or filler posting. As in, how does anyone's answers help you in your quest to catch scum?

Well we're out of RVS. That's helpful! And look at all the opinions flying around.
So. Much. Helping.

Anyway.

@Blur of Blues
Why is PV scum?

@Drixx
If you notice something you think is scummy, why would you be warning against it? How do you scumhunt? No scumchat?

You can find my answer in your post somewhere.

In post 176, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 172, The Blue Blur wrote:you're getting scumpoints because it sounded like you were scum complaining about a town performing an act that might make him look really town and thus unlynchable

your recent posts failing to grasp this idea and instead misrepresenting yourself as "being helpful" also added a 1.2x bonus

You're behaving idiotically. If this is metal sonic, I expect that, but I expect better of Salamance.

So being stupid = scum? Also that was MS, I always sign my posts. But seriously that vote is odd as fuck.

In post 179, Oversoul wrote:I think BB probably town

Are you scum. Because I feel you are scum and idk why.

mastin are my top townreads. Mastin has practically claimed town already. There is a slim chance she would engage in some of the emotional posting she already has if she were scum and I doubt she could keep it up for long if she were. Drixx is town for the softclaim, plain and simple. ZZZX has also contributed to that read, but not as much.

I'm townreading you, but please don't rely on metachecks to townread someone who can and will manipulate people to win as scum. PLZZZZZ.

Other than that, your scum reads are fine, Minus Plotfrog. Can you explain why they are scum?

Gumball:
It was an overreaction for reasons that can't and won't be said in this game. I give up the fact that I'm a permanent scumread from Matsin forever and ever I guess.

ALSO, ONE DAY SHE WILL PAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO ME IN THE WIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE FUCKING DAY!!!!!

~Sally
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:52 am

My read on mastin is ~kind of~ meta in that I know her fairly well. There is no explicit marker that I'm looking for in her towngame, but sometimes I just know it when I see it. Invisible Inc is the best recent example of mastin obvtowning in the first few pages of a game and me having no doubts about my read on it. Its not a sure thing and I get paranoia about her, but shes not mafia here. 3rd party? Ehhhh. Maybe. Not mafia though. I'm not concerned about the 3rd party at this point at all though.

elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:26 am

Post by elusive »

I feel like Blue Blur is being purposefully obtuse, I'm the one who brought up lurkers being a BS playstyle and that ZZXX in another game I was in (or at least two actually) just lurked away which is annoying. So someone attacked that slot for lurkerage and I said, "Yeah he can be a tool but Drixx isn't" so what I feel like happening here is that Sally or Blue Blur or whatever that is, is trying very hard to make something out of nothing and failing miserably. You were wrong, I was right. Etc.

P.S. If you are one of those whiny little sensitive souls for whom somewhat abrasive or scintilliating language is difficult because of low self-esteem or whatever (hey that dude said no one can make you feel inferior wo your consent and all but I guess for some people if you call them a penguin they fucking think they are one....), do write something like, "I'm PG rated" or whatever language is "appropriate" and I will strive to treat you like a fine delicate china bowl (although I mean those would be so fun to just break, as they resemble imperialism but that's just an aside). If I think you're scum tho, good luck with that.

Gumball, let's get something straight to cut through the BS that was your post about why you didn't want to post. Umm....no. First day is all about people trying to latch on to something, anything to try to make a scum case (and scum trying to mislynch someone and save their squiggling worm of a buddy who is being FOSed). So yeah a lot of is just throwing a candle in the dark or whatevs but it shows your thought process and who you find to be smell funky or not.

And see Gumball made a vote and provided some reasoning, lo and behold we are playing fucking mafia and not tea party with the boring people.

I like explanations that come with votes and from what I understand neither Sally nor Sonic have provided one. Try harder.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:39 am

wow

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 191, The Blue Blur wrote:I can't wait to be mislynched once this flips scum. Also love it he's doing something now that I called him out on his fluffy bullshit.

And here I thought we were just feeling each other out/up.

Instead, you "called me out on my fluffy bullshit".

That fluffy bullshit would have to be post and .

As 102 was hello, RVs, etc., then 107 must have been "fluffy bullshit".

Elaborate why it was fluffy bullshit.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Yeah, he seems angry.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
LittleGumball
LittleGumball
Goon
LittleGumball
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:49 am

Post by LittleGumball »

In post 193, elusive wrote:
Gumball, let's get something straight to cut through the BS that was your post about why you didn't want to post. Umm....no. First day is all about people trying to latch on to something, anything to try to make a scum case (and scum trying to mislynch someone and save their squiggling worm of a buddy who is being FOSed). So yeah a lot of is just throwing a candle in the dark or whatevs but it shows your thought process and who you find to be smell funky or not.

And see Gumball made a vote and provided some reasoning, lo and behold we are playing fucking mafia and not tea party with the boring people.

sorry friend but if I don't have anything to say I'm not going to say anything. That's just me. If you don't like it feel free to... do whatever I guess. Either way I know how to play mafia and I'm going to do it the way i'm going to do it.

I'm not sure whether or not you have a problem with that post anyway because it wasn't just a post about "why I don't 'want' to post," it had a vote that you seem to like?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 178, Oversoul wrote:@Mastin
Since there are guaranteed to only be 5 VTs.
That doesn't seem ICish at all.

I mean, maybe by play one or two will be, but by role, I don't see how five VTs = all ICs.

In post 192, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Invisible Inc is the best recent example of mastin obvtowning in the first few pages of a game and me having no doubts about my read on it.
Preeeeeeeetty sure we need to play more often since I don't even remember that game, it's so old. (AP's point is right, he just lacks recent examples.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:11 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 193, elusive wrote:(hey that dude said no one can make you feel inferior wo your consent

"That dude" was Eleanor Roosevelt.

I get you're angry and all, and this is your way of "making your mark" on the game, but at least get your historical facts straight.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”