Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

meh...I have paranoia of a Mafia Doctor/traitor. They show up as town to gunsmiths. If spicer is town, that means that the town gunsmith role is almost being used as a way to weaken town even more. I'm going to take a look at the Day 1 wagons again.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

It doesnt matter. DS and Doom are too much of VI's to make the right call. Im sorry but I said it and its probably the reason anna was killed
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1850, Boonskiies wrote:meh...I have paranoia of a Mafia Doctor/traitor. They show up as town to gunsmiths. If spicer is town, that means that the town gunsmith role is almost being used as a way to weaken town even more. I'm going to take a look at the Day 1 wagons again.

This is a better kind of paranoia to have.

I am also paranoid of this but I happen to think dragonspawn is town for other reasons as well (largely the townslip).
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:05 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1851, spicer1209 wrote:It doesnt matter. DS and Doom are too much of VI's to make the right call. Im sorry but I said it and its probably the reason anna was killed

If I was so vi I would have lynched you guys instead of pointing out that you could both be town.

Anna was likely killed because absolutely everyone was townreading her.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:07 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm liking implosion at the moment. Let me think this through.

VOTE: unvote
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:10 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1850, Boonskiies wrote:meh...I have paranoia of a Mafia Doctor/traitor. They show up as town to gunsmiths. If spicer is town, that means that the town gunsmith role is almost being used as a way to weaken town even more. I'm going to take a look at the Day 1 wagons again.

These Mafia role combinations you keep coming up with are RIDICULOUS. Doctor and traitor? You are talking out of your ass right now and for some reason no one wants to see it because they are too afraid of being wrong and looking bad.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It was obviously meant as a Mafia Doctor OR...a traitor. I do not think there is both...come on, man. You are just looking for anything now.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:09 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1856, Boonskiies wrote:It was obviously meant as a Mafia Doctor OR...a traitor. I do not think there is both...come on, man. You are just looking for anything now.

Point still stands. Mafia Doctor or Traitor are off the wall roles for scums. Is it technically possible? Yes. Is it probable? No. Goes back to what I said before you gotta take a chance. You cant sit there with your thumb up your ass and not make a call, let alone the RIGHT call, because its POSSIBLE you are wrong. Its the nature of the game.

I have a gun result on Boon. Is it possible he is the one shot back up vig? Sure. Is it probable? Absolutely not. I can see town having enough power with rolecop/two-shot vig/Gunsmith. I mean that right there are two investigative roles. If the rolecop was here with me, me and him would be able to clear a lot of people. The vig is the counter to the gunsmith in both ways. It is a town role with a gun and could also end up killing the town clear that both me and the role cop would have.

You have to have the nuts to make a call right here and not be afraid to bank on the probably even though something else could be possible
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

@Implosion,

What happens if you suppose both spicer and boon are scum?

Confirming Boon provides a wealth of information.

If Boon is town

First, it confirms Dom as town given there's no CC. As 95% of mods wouldn't include a backup vig to a serial killer.
Second, a scum gunsmith is unlikely because the gunsmith wouldn't get a positive on the rolecop which they would absolutely NEED to find if all the roles are town. So that would slot Spicer as town or fakeclaiming GS rather than actual GS, with the motivation being to draw out the vig to shoot them.
Third, it suggests scum are within the VTs, which gives spicer!scum a hard gambit that he's have to lie about a read at some point.
Fourth, given implosion likely town and dragon "clear", a pisskop lynch is inevitable.

If Boon is scum

First, we lynched a scum. Yes.
Second, spicer is either telling the truth or bussing and trying to have his role make sense. Giving town a gunsmith and a rolecop isn't making much sense. Yet, still spicer has to clear or confirm someone.

I still need to look at the votes, but that's where I am leaning based on setup.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:20 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1858, Titus wrote:@Implosion,

What happens if you suppose both spicer and boon are scum?

Then I quickly realize the absurdity of a 3v10 setup containing only two weak town power roles and at least one moderately strong scum power role.

I looked a bit at some recent completed mini normals and thought a bit and I can see the possibility of boon as scum setup-wise. But there is no way in hell that both boon and spicer are scum unless a townie is lying.

Regardless of whether or not boon or Titus is scum,

VOTE: pisskop

Pretty damn sure he is.
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:37 am

Post by spicer1209 »

Ill go with the pisskop wagon...since we arent going to get boon lynched
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:39 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1853, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1851, spicer1209 wrote:It doesnt matter. DS and Doom are too much of VI's to make the right call. Im sorry but I said it and its probably the reason anna was killed

If I was so vi I would have lynched you guys instead of pointing out that you could both be town.

Anna was likely killed because absolutely everyone was townreading her.

Have you read your posts this game? You are VI along with Dom. Sorry its a dick thing to point out it is what it is. If anna and KK were here right now Boon would have been done for already.

Surprised also that no one has dug into Boon about the KK wagon, which was hands down the DUMBEST move made in the game so far.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

you're suddenly interested in lynching me?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So you guys are saying that because Spicer can get a guilty on EVERY single one of the town PR's makes it less likely there is a Mafia Doctor or traitor out there? That only makes sense from a scum perspective of a gunsmith.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:51 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1862, pisskop wrote:you're suddenly interested in lynching me?

Its obvious Im not going to get the support for a boon lynch despite damn near a guilty result, so I might as well hop on the wagon of someone who I can see as scum.

I mean all thats left on my possible scum list excluding boon is Pisskop/Titus and Id rather not lynch the guy who semi gives a shit about the game.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1624, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1622, Annarchy wrote:KK could you give final reads?

Nothing much changed since my last reads. The game has just been going round and round.

Annarchy, WoodyWoodypecker, & Boonskiies are townreads.

In post 1389, Annarchy wrote:I have five townreads I'd claim good confidence in, and he's the fifth (the other four being you, Boon, dragonspawn, and spicer, in that order).

@Spicer - these are Anna's and KK's final reads of me before their...mm...demise. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD GO ALONG WITH YOUR SCUMFUCK TUNNELFUCK?!?!?

I was one of three of KK's town reads, and the 2nd highest town read of Anna, highest apparently being implosion who the 'you' was referring. Quit spurting your crap that you are obviously just making up at this point.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I just seriously don't get why the fuck Spicer thinks that a Town Gunsmith perspective that if all the other Town PR's give a guilty result, why a scum wouldn't give a fucking INNO result. It's fucking stupid and idiotic to think that there isn't a fucking good chance a doctor or a traitor. He's fucking scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:57 am

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1863, Boonskiies wrote:So you guys are saying that because Spicer can get a guilty on EVERY single one of the town PR's makes it less likely there is a Mafia Doctor or traitor out there? That only makes sense from a scum perspective of a gunsmith.

Why would they make me a scum gunsmith if every role on the town side had a gun. They had a watcher which would have been used to find the power roles to begin with anyway. Having a Town Role cop and a Town Vig is a great way to balance out the Town Gunsmith, but the Role Cop died early and the Vig just claimed so it makes my job easy.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

NO THEY FUCKING DIDN'T. STOP USING YOUR FUCKING BUDDY'S ROLE AS AN EXCUSE. The watcher was weak as fuck due to it's nature. We talked about that earlier.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Spicer is flat out ignoring everything being said, and still trying to push his buddy's role as a heavy, despite it being a weaker watcher variant, AS WE ALREADY BROUGHT UP SO FUCKING STOP.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1867, spicer1209 wrote:Why would they make me a scum gunsmith if every role on the town side had a gun.

Are you fucking kidding me....are you fucking kidding me....what the actual fuck.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

which is also why he's fucking absolutely turning the possibility of there being a maf doc or traitor out there, because he KNOWS THE FUCKING SCUM TEAM AND CANT SEE THAT A TOWN PERSPECTIVE WOULD NATURALLY GO TO A POTENTIAL...he's blinded because he isn't ignorant of the setup, because he legitimately knows the entire fucking setup due to all our claims now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1864, spicer1209 wrote:I mean all thats left on my possible scum list excluding boon is Pisskop/Titus and Id rather not lynch the guy who semi gives a shit about the game.

One of Pisskop/Titus is Spicer's buddy confirmed.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If I have to vote someone else, I'll vote the one that Spicer doesn't.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
spicer1209
spicer1209
Goon
spicer1209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by spicer1209 »

In post 1866, Boonskiies wrote:I just seriously don't get why the fuck Spicer thinks that a Town Gunsmith perspective that if all the other Town PR's give a guilty result, why a scum wouldn't give a fucking INNO result. It's fucking stupid and idiotic to think that there isn't a fucking good chance a doctor or a traitor. He's fucking scum.

BECAUSE ALL MAFIA HAVE GUNS DIPSHIT. I asked the Mod if all mafia carry guns and he referred me to a wiki page and said that it would answer my question. Why in the world would there be a scum doctor when there is only two shots from a vig AND they get a huge advantage if the vig misses like he has. Why would you need to balance out the Vig role? It already balances itself. You are so full of shit and it is pissing me off that no one can see it.

You are playing a GREAT scum game boon. Its unfortunate that people like Shazam, Anna, and KK died because they would see straight through your bullshit.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”