NY 188: Delicious Mafia II (Post-game chatter)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:28 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Lapsa would be a good vote IMO. Getting away with shit play because you've done it before as town is not a good reason to keep someone around. He has no scum meta. How do we know this isn't scum Lapsa? Assuming he's town because he's bad means we might as well lynch him over Gray who also got wagoned because of bad play as well.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1465, Shinobi wrote:Kop can you answer my question pls?

What question?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:31 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1472, SilverWolf wrote:The only other person with a viable wagon is anna and while, due to her play, I'd be fine lynching her, I think Skybird's about face on her due to the hood makes me wonder if that's a good idea.

I would also vote Gray to avoid a NL but I took my vote off to get him off L-1 in case others wanted to talk more.

Dude, why not use the time left to scum hunt more, instead of being passive? It's like yout waiting for more people to vote me, or anna, and nothing else. I appreciate the unvote, but it your sentiment makes it seem like it's still there.

Pedit: ok I'm a little wrong above.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:32 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

Can someone point out bad play that I haven't explained? Players keep saying I'm playing bad, with no evidence. Isn't that playing bad itself?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1476, Kop wrote:
In post 1465, Shinobi wrote:Kop can you answer my question pls?

What question?

Who's your top scumspect and why?
iirc you haven't even voted a single person because you think they're mafia.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Gray-I've been spending time I don't have trying to look into viable alternatives. If you think I've been passive this game, then I don't know what to tell you.

We have 3 days, 10 hours. Please don't expect me to lead town. At least not right now. Everyone should be scumhunting and pushing their scumreads right now.

Gray-look at the reason you were wagoned in the first place. You were naked voting people, jumping on every large wagon, claimed VT early, and making excuses about changing your meta. You are doing much better now but that is really why you were wagoned in the first place.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:37 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1468, redFF wrote:
In post 1459, SilverWolf wrote:Did I tell anyone I was having a bad game?

u have a v powerful PR and u claimed it in a fit of rage mid day 1 so its kinda obvious tbh

This isn't true BTW but I'm not going to get into this now.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:39 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Salamence could also be scum. His reaction to my call for a PL was a huge, huge over-reaction. He wasn't going to be PL'd. I was trying to get him to stop spamming about the thread length and pushing speedlynches, etc. but he blew a damn gasket. Does anyone know if he gets super pissed off like that as town or scum? I could look it up but don't have a ton of time right now.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Spiffeh »

People I'm more willing to lynch than Grayfox: Kop, Fro99er, Lapsa, probably TSO, probably Salamence, maybe Red.

Kop I want you to tell me what information SPECIFICALLY that we will get from a Grayfox lynch. I hate how you hop in conveniently and vote for Gray because it's the "best case scenario" or w/e without EVER giving your thoughts on who you think scum is. It seems like you didn't even try to read him. I think he has been acting super villagey in recent posts.

VOTE: Kop because why not?

Shinobi wasn't even that bad I guess he defended himself fine. The slip was more a timing thing than anything. Like he said "Welp, that's settled" 24 hours after I had even outed the neighborhood and he had confirmed in the thread. So what's the "welp" for when we all agreed it would happen and why 24 hours later?

Probably just me being paranoid.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Skybird »

I'm sorry I can't be more specific about not wanting to vote Anna, but I do think she is town right now and would be a bad D1 lynch. After tonight we should have more information and will be able to see if that was the correct play.

Grayfoxx isn't doing anything other defending himself really hard. I do understand not wanting to be the first day lynch. I am willing to vote Gray. I'll hold off to keep him from getting too close to L-1 for the moment.

@Grayfoxx, do you see that as VT you really are a better lynch than a power role? You keep claiming that everyone's reason is BS. Have you even read them? To me that just seems like you are flailing.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1480, SilverWolf wrote:Gray-I've been spending time I don't have trying to look into viable alternatives. If you think I've been passive this game, then I don't know what to tell you.

I did not generalize your passive attitude to span the whole game. You seem to be resigning to let others do work the rest of the day, while you hover your vote over me.

We have 3 days, 10 hours. Please don't expect me to lead town. At least not right now. Everyone should be scumhunting and pushing their scumreads right now.

Again, you are bringing in variables I never mentioned

Gray-look at the reason you were wagoned in the first place. You were naked voting people, jumping on every large wagon, claimed VT early, and making excuses about changing your meta. You are doing much better now but that is really why you were wagoned in the first place.
What else do you do D1? Lynch VT's?
I claimed VT early, and explained I was changing my meta before anyone gave me pressure. What was I using it as an excuse for?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Skybird who other than Gray do you think is scum?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 am

Post by Shinobi »

VOTE: Kop
I can back this.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1484, Skybird wrote:I'm sorry I can't be more specific about not wanting to vote Anna, but I do think she is town right now and would be a bad D1 lynch. After tonight we should have more information and will be able to see if that was the correct play.

Grayfoxx isn't doing anything other defending himself really hard.
yeah I'm at L-2. I've pushed TSO as scum as well, so you are incorrect in that aspect.
I do understand not wanting to be the first day lynch. I am willing to vote Gray. I'll hold off to keep him from getting too close to L-1 for the moment.

@Grayfoxx, do you see that as VT you really are a better lynch than a power role?
Are there only 2 options here?
You keep claiming that everyone's reason is BS. Have you even read them?
No I just randomly call things bullshit
To me that just seems like you are flailing.
Yea sure flailing. I would disagree, but you didn't give any examples.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:46 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1485, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1480, SilverWolf wrote:Gray-I've been spending time I don't have trying to look into viable alternatives. If you think I've been passive this game, then I don't know what to tell you.

I did not generalize your passive attitude to span the whole game. You seem to be resigning to let others do work the rest of the day, while you hover your vote over me.

Again, you are bringing in variables I never mentioned

What else do you do D1? Lynch VT's?
I claimed VT early, and explained I was changing my meta before anyone gave me pressure. What was I using it as an excuse for?

Gray-yes, I am resigned to let other do the work because my confidence is not real high right now, why can't I ask my fellow townies to help me?

I can bring in other variables if I think they are important to the discussion whether or not it deals with you specifically.

D1 you scumhunt just like you do every other day. Do I need to tell you how to play the game?

Because you brought up your meta argument before it was really necessary-therefore making sure we all saw it as an excuse for your behavior this game. You claiming VT hurt town because that narrows down the kill pool for scum.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I feel like I've read almost everyone as scum at one point or another you guys should all stop being scummy.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 1490, Spiffeh wrote:I feel like I've read almost everyone as scum at one point or another you guys should all stop being scummy.

I'll try to stop claiming godfather at some point.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1484, Skybird wrote:I'm sorry I can't be more specific about not wanting to vote Anna, but I do think she is town right now and would be a bad D1 lynch. After tonight we should have more information and will be able to see if that was the correct play.

Why?
Is she a power role?
Then why not lynch her right???

And wtf is "we will be able to see if that was the correct play". You are doing something, with no reason other than to see if you're right.

Why don't you just pick names from a hat?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Skybird »

Gray, your post 1492 is an example of you flailing. You pounce on the next biggest wagon and argue for it. Are you scum reading Anna? If so, let's hear your reasons.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:54 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1489, SilverWolf wrote:

Gray-yes, I am resigned to let other do the work because my confidence is not real high right now, why can't I ask my fellow townies to help me?

Help you do what exactly? Do they need to tell you how to play?

I can bring in other variables if I think they are important to the discussion whether or not it deals with you specifically.
If the discussion is my lynch, I don't see bringing in topics that just foggy the waters.

D1 you scumhunt just like you do every other day. Do I need to tell you how to play the game?

why can't I ask my fellow townies to help me?

Because you brought up your meta argument before it was really necessary-therefore making sure we all saw it as an excuse for your behavior this game. You claiming VT hurt town because that narrows down the kill pool for scum.
So when I know I will be criticized for my meta,I should just wait until I'm called on it? Wouldn't it be more reasonable for me to just go ahead and tell the town what's going on, before it looks like I'm just making up an excuse?
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:55 am

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 1493, Skybird wrote:Gray, your post 1492 is an example of you flailing. You pounce on the next biggest wagon and argue for it. Are you scum reading Anna? If so, let's hear your reasons.

Ok brb
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:56 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Gray-Why did you claim VT early?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Shinobi »

Gray is town.
Switch to Kop.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:00 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1494, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 1489, SilverWolf wrote:

Help you do what exactly? Do they need to tell you how to play?

If the discussion is my lynch, I don't see bringing in topics that just foggy the waters.

why can't I ask my fellow townies to help me?

So when I know I will be criticized for my meta,I should just wait until I'm called on it? Wouldn't it be more reasonable for me to just go ahead and tell the town what's going on, before it looks like I'm just making up an excuse?

-Help me figure out who is scum

-Bringing up the deadline specifically deals with your lynch, and there is more to discuss than your lynch unless you want us to just lynch you and end the day

-You were making excuses for bad play and frankly I consider a VT claim harmful to town because scum is more likely to hit a PR because they can avoid you, as a VT you should be playing super, super town. So town, that scum thinks you are a threat and you draw the kill TO YOU instead of TO a PR.

In fact, I am a little suspicious of your VT claim on further thought because it is very survivalist and VT's should NOT be worried about their own survival AT ALL.

pedit: I'm just checking out this VT angle. I am fine switching to Kop.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I get that Grayfox is the "no risk" lynch but it's super bad when people like Kop come in and hop on that wagon saying it will give us information when he hasn't read or voted for anyone like the whole day. All of a sudden he has an opinion when the easy wagon is almost at a lynch.

Grrrrrrrr

Skybird who other than Grayfox do you think is scum and why?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”