4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 197, Titus wrote:
Yeah you're scum. That's a preposterous stretch to say I am attacking someone when I was commenting on the general obliviousness of the game state.

nope

a vote is an attack
no two ways about it

And I said "attacking Vedith"

Your comment about general obliviousness was about hermit not vedith, right? correct me if I'm wrong.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 194, Vedith wrote:
@TheWorst - I'm not sure why, but I get a scum feeling from you. I feel that you comments are more of a "I'm here, take this information and let me hide" rather than there to actually help us.

this is good

I was hesistant to share my misgivings about TheWorst, with the way his vote is wasting away on Enigma, cause I do like some of the stuff he said and I figured I was just be paranoid.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 198, Yimmy wrote:
In post 184, Titus wrote:I like Vedith as scum and Druppin as town.

Would you mind telling us why?
In post 194, Vedith wrote:
Yimmy - Seems to be focusing just on Firebringer rather than looking throughout the game.

woah tunnel vision that is the single scummiest thing i have ever seen
In post 197, Titus wrote:
In post 192, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 184, Titus wrote:I like Vedith as scum and Druppin as town. Vedith I cannot get a feel for him taking a position anywhere.

VOTE: V

Also how did y'all not notice Hermit asked to lynch Doctor Vahlen who isn't even playing while scumreading him?

:shifty:

titus I hope you're not scum

I hope this post wasn't about attacking Vedith cause you knew Hermit would possibly jump ship

while also shining a bad light on Hermit, ASP's current target

Yeah you're scum. That's a preposterous stretch to say I am attacking someone when I was commenting on the general obliviousness of the game state.

So the general obliviousness of this game warrants a vote?

This is a mistake. 4ity says I'm attacking
Hermit
. I say that's not true. I'm saying there's a general obliviousness in not noticing Hermit wanted to lynch Doctor Vahlen.

V should be lynched because he hasn't actually had anything of substance, which I said. It's all waffle house servings.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Yimmy »

There was nothing about attacking hermit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure what you're calling his misrepresentation about me putting Hermit in a bad light other than attacking him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

*other than causing me of attacking Hermit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:36 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

expressing incredulity at people ignoring the Hermit lynch stuff does put a negative connotation on Hermit's actions:

"Omg hermit's post was so bad why are people not talking about this."
(I mean compare it to the opposite: "Omg hermit's post was so good why are people not talking about this.")

Maybe this not what you were implying though.
Maybe I interpreted wrong. And this is a misunderstanding.

still I can't shake the feeling that this is all an attempt to save ASP

now I feel like your posts are geared towards distracting/discrediting me

especially when you haven't taken the time to form a position, let alone comment much, on ASP who has been very relevant to discussion in this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

4ity, my point was Hermit's post was so
oblivious
why was no one talking about it? The fact it didn't get mentioned at all was my concern. Not even a "who the fuck is Doctor Vahlen". That's not attacking Hermit but seeing that the game state needed shaking up. People are too busy seeing their target as scum, they are ignoring everything else.

I have no interest in lynching ASP for that reason.

I also find it odd that you a) are letting V skate through without stating an opinion. Yet, you specifically want me to give an opinion on your pet mislynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:14 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 195, Vampirate wrote:
In post 40, A Simple Plan wrote:... Can we get off that please? Everything about this discussion screams "let's break the rules".

Please elaborate on this post.

I don't see how the discussion prior to this post screams 'let's break the rules'. Seems a bit much just because people wanted to know more into Firebringer's opinion on duppin.

I honestly don't see the big deal about it, it just so happens that Firebringer couldn't elaborate on why.

As in, let's stop interrogating someone about an ongoing game, because that's bound to get somebody on the ban list, and I don't want to be sitting there watching it happen. The whole "how can that be alignment indicative" question still asks about an ongoing game.

If anything can be gained from the situation at all, Vedith's feels town because he knows he's treading unsafe waters talking about it and lets it go before it caused a problem.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 209, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 40, A Simple Plan wrote:... Can we get off that please? Everything about this discussion screams "let's break the rules".

I don't see how the discussion prior to this post screams 'let's break the rules'. Seems a bit much just because people wanted to know more into Firebringer's opinion on duppin.

I honestly don't see the big deal about it, it just so happens that Firebringer couldn't elaborate on why.

As in, let's stop interrogating someone about an ongoing game, because that's bound to get somebody on the ban list, and I don't want to be sitting there watching it happen. The whole "how can that be alignment indicative" question still asks about an ongoing game.

If anything can be gained from the situation at all, Vedith's feels town because he knows he's treading unsafe waters talking about it and lets it go before it caused a problem.

1. As soon as Firebringer brought up that he couldn't continue further and why, the subject was pretty much dropped. The way you worded your post you made it seem like people were pestering Fire after he said why he couldn't continue further.

I other words the posts seems out of place.

2. How is it alignment indicative to not want a situation where it can get people banned? For example yes scum would love an easy way to get rid of players, on the other hand scum would try to appear to act in the best interest of the game for town cred.

I do not understand how wanting to drop the subject is a town tell.
You are not more paranoid than me!!!!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 209, A Simple Plan wrote:

To the contrary. Town would try to figure out a way to get at the answer, without talking about ongoing. Plus, scum are all to happy to drop lines of investigation as that means they don't have to fake anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:41 am

Post by duppin »

Hm to be honest I don't mind my current vote.

Still waiting for The Enigma to get replaced though.
Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Vampirate »

In post 212, duppin wrote:Hm to be honest I don't mind my current vote.

Still waiting for The Enigma to get replaced though.

So what is it about my slot that you dislike?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

4 really coming to verity defense.

Anyways, I am unsure of ceding alignment still. don't really want that lynch today, I think I said that already.
TheWorst
TheWorst
Goon
TheWorst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 am

Post by TheWorst »

In post 194, Vedith wrote:@TheWorst - I'm not sure why, but I get a scum feeling from you. I feel that you comments are more of a "I'm here, take this
information
and let me hide" rather than there to actually help us.
Care to give a read on ASP and Hermit for me?

What information? I don't give out information, I give out my perspective and analysis instead.
I'll admit I haven't been paying attention to this game as much I should, so I could see how you might've come to that conclusion. My last post in specific was more of a prodge, mainly because I felt the last two days at the time didn't give me much.

As for your questions, I see ASP as a scum lean, ATM. You did bring up a good point that he did switch to Hermit despite him having 0 votes, but that was also a follow-up act to Random's vote (which he even says himself). I still have my suspicions about him, and he didn't help himself there as stated before.
I see Hermit as town, specifically saw him as town for his three posts starting at post , which to me read like town thought process.

@Anxiety
I've held my vote on Enigma because I made a commitment and a promise to stick with my RVS vote before. Firebringer is my sheep, we'll go places. But the replacement hasn't come yet, which is frustrating since I honestly thought it would come sooner.

@Titus
What do you feel about Vedith's post ? Still no substance there or what?
@Vampirate
What's your opinion on ASP's response?
Show
The
New
Ex-Mod of EpicMafia!

Either prepare for TheWorst or be lynched.

Win/Loss Ratio

Starting
: 3-2
Replacement
: 1-1
Village
: 4-3
Mafia
: 0-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. There's no substance. A scum "feeling" is something that an be brushed aside without a care. He's also projecting onto you what he is doing himself. There's no desire to quantify why he feels you have no substance, rather he asks for reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vampirate
Vampirate
Goon
Vampirate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by Vampirate »

@TheWorst: I'm confused by his answer really. I just don't see how the direction the previous conversation was going was going to 'ban' territory. If anything the mod here would probably warn people here if the ongoing was accidentally talked about. At this point people would be all like 'whoops' then the subject would get dropped and mafia goes on. The way he's telling things, it's like people are already talking about the ongoing and he really wanted it to stop before trouble hits.

The 2nd part makes no sense to me, I don't understand how someone gets town read by trying not to have people get banned.

Scum lean.

Not going to vote ASP yet though, there are alot of things I need to sort through as well with others.

@mod can we have an up to date VC with all the new players?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 216, Titus wrote:Yes. There's no substance. A scum "feeling" is something that an be brushed aside without a care. He's also projecting onto you what he is doing himself. There's no desire to quantify why he feels you have no substance, rather he asks for reads.

@Vampirate, That's the gist I got. He's avoiding disaster. Just because you viewed it unnecessary doesn't mean he did. What do you think of him, assuming that's a null tell?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Titus is town!!!!

Or is she?
We need activity.
Someone throw a chair or something. That will get people jumping.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

What's your gut telling you Fireman?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

My gut says town.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

4xty, Ika, and myself are all obvious town

I would fight against a Vampirate, Firebringer, Yimmy, and Titus lynch today

That leaves Duppin, ASP, and Vedith for me. I am thinking that ASP is probably the most likely to be town out of these, but I admit that I can't read shit on any of these people.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Why is 4ity obvious town to you? I don't like him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

I think he has been one of the more critical players, and has managed to bring up valid points while not tunneling one specific person.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you

Return to “Completed Open Games”