Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:28 am

Post by Garmr »

I feel like the dom before he was replaced out was completely off track and mafia planned to manipulate him or was scum. The way dave tried talking the dom as if he some sort of messiah may be scum trying to talk up there buddy to be on a pedestal or grab a townie and make them honorary scum.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:06 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1597, Annarchy wrote:I predicted that vote was coming before I looked at this page
VOTE: dragonspawn

I'm not actually caught up or anything but I found scum and people seem to concur with this

Another omgus with me. Course I'm sure you guys will someone convince yourselves that someone voting me for voting them somehow makes me a scum, again.

You would think by day three of you guys trying to mislynch me you could come up with an argument though.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:11 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1599, Garmr wrote:Also this may be me bragging I find it hilarious scum think I will be a easy lynch and try to go against me only to get themselves lynched. Blue and Aero have experience with this and now dave does to :P.

I find it hilarious that you almost getting yourself mislynched by stupidly faking a guilty and find the need to brag about it.

Meanwhile we are on day three of you guys trying to mislynch me because I responded seriously to your serious votes during rvs and scum still can't seal the deal. Yet I don't see a need to brag about that. It's amusing.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 1602, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1599, Garmr wrote:Also this may be me bragging I find it hilarious scum think I will be a easy lynch and try to go against me only to get themselves lynched. Blue and Aero have experience with this and now dave does to :P.

I find it hilarious that you almost getting yourself mislynched by stupidly faking a guilty and find the need to brag about it.

Meanwhile we are on day three of you guys trying to mislynch me because I responded seriously to your serious votes during rvs and scum still can't seal the deal. Yet I don't see a need to brag about that. It's amusing.

"mislynched"?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:16 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Yes I think he is town now. Didn't you read that?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Garmr »

I find it hilarious that you are acting big while you are incompetent as a scum member and town. Incompetent as scum because your going to get lynched. Incompetent as a town because your reads have been bloody awful so till this point. Then you still have the nerve to trash talk rc.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Dragonspawn

Blatant scum.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1605, Garmr wrote:

I find it hilarious that you are acting big while you are incompetent as a scum member and town. Incompetent as scum because your going to get lynched. Incompetent as a town because your reads have been bloody awful so till this point. Then you still have the nerve to trash talk rc.

Actually I'm not acting big at all. That was my point.

And yes I have no problem pointing out that rc is a crappy player who does almost nothing to add to the game.

When you succeed at mislynching me, Look closer at Anna, kitty, duppin, ank and I'll throw in Titus for good measure.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Shazam »

I think that's L-2. Do you wish to claim, dragonspawn?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1607, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1605, Garmr wrote:

Actually I'm not acting big at all. That was my point.

And yes I have no problem pointing out that rc is a crappy player who does almost nothing to add to the game.

When you succeed at mislynching me, Look closer at Anna, kitty, duppin, ank and I'll throw in Titus for good measure.

rc was obvious town and and was on the right wagon in the end.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:58 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I'm a citizen. Nothing special.

If I was scum I would have killed some of the more obvious prs.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Shazam »

In post 1610, dragonspawn wrote:I'm a citizen. Nothing special.

Second sentence makes me more wary of this lynch. Don't we think that scum DID try to kill one of the more obvious prs? If so, why would said scum then say "if I were scum I'd do [exactly what he actually did]". Seems too honest for scum. Thoughts?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 3.02

Dragonspawn
- (6) Firebringer, Shazam, garmr, duppin, Annarchy, Ankamius
Firebringer
- (1) FA_Q2
Annarchy
- (1) Dragonspawn
FA_Q2
- (1) BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting:
Boonskiies, Bulbazoor, Kitty Galore, Keyser Söze, Titus, Aeronaut

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.
Deadline is 01SEP15, (expired on 2015-09-01 13:00:00)
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Scum play dumb all the time. It means nothing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1611, Shazam wrote:

Second sentence makes me more wary of this lynch. Don't we think that scum DID try to kill one of the more obvious prs? If so, why would said scum then say "if I were scum I'd do [exactly what he actually did]". Seems too honest for scum. Thoughts?

It could be a attempt to spread wifom. Seriously the good riddance to rc post is pretty much gloating.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Annarchy »

observe the dragonspawn flailing in his natural habitat

Garner is obvtown if you guys haven't figured that out yet
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Annarchy »

thank you autocorrect, much appreciated
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:13 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

What have I missed here...

Why is Dragon scum?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:11 am

Post by duppin »

Would you guys relax.

Let's not put people at L-2 with a secret vote in play.

UNVOTE: Dragonspawn

Consider my vote to still be on him. The train is fairly interesting though. Some of you people did not want to join the train yesterday. Are you scumreading him because of davesaz' flip?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Haven't seen a reason from Anna other than the fact that I votes for her shortly before she jumped on.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:40 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1614, Garmr wrote:

It could be a attempt to spread wifom. Seriously the good riddance to rc post is pretty much gloating.

If I was scum why would I be happy rc was dead? He creates chaos in town. That's exactly what I would want. And he doesn't add anything. Him being gone means two things

1) he did something useful by protecting someone cause scum wouldn't target him.
2) we have much less background noise to distract is from scum hunting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Garmr »

I just don't want people to make the same mistake they did on day one and lynch someone else other than ds.

Milking information out the day is good and all but that's only if we got things to discuss once everything becomes stale that's when you should lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1620, dragonspawn wrote:

If I was scum why would I be happy rc was dead? He creates chaos in town. That's exactly what I would want. And he doesn't add anything. Him being gone means two things

1) he did something useful by protecting someone cause scum wouldn't target him.

The way RC role works we know for sure 100% that one of the shots was aimed at rc himself as weak body guard can only tank one shot. So only one death means there was two shots on rc or rc got shot while tanking a shot for another person the optimal use of a weak body guard.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Garmr »

Whoops got the modifiers mixed up weak dies upon targeting scum so that means both kills targeted the same person
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1620, dragonspawn wrote:

Chaos for scum is a double bladed sword.
It sounds fricking awesome! If it can be contained, which it usually can't.

What you want in your town are the more predictable townies, those who you can manipulate and their actions follow a certain pattern that you can exploit.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”