Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1610, dragonspawn wrote:I'm a citizen. Nothing special.

If I was scum I would have killed some of the more obvious prs.

I am certain that scum don't target players they assume to be vanilla townies.
Unless they think the player is:
A) Obviously townie
B) Is on to them.

One or both of the above could be a reason more so than the TPR to kill.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=61563
Some of recent kitty galore meta. I scumread kitty and this backs it up.
VOTE: Kitty Galore
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Kitty has to be scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1626, Bulbazoor wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=61563
Some of recent kitty galore meta. I scumread kitty and this backs it up.
VOTE: Kitty Galore

Putting on list of things, I must look at.. ...
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1622, Garmr wrote:
In post 1620, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1614, Garmr wrote:
In post 1611, Shazam wrote:
In post 1610, dragonspawn wrote:I'm a citizen. Nothing special.

If I was scum I would have killed some of the more obvious prs.

Second sentence makes me more wary of this lynch. Don't we think that scum DID try to kill one of the more obvious prs? If so, why would said scum then say "if I were scum I'd do [exactly what he actually did]". Seems too honest for scum. Thoughts?

It could be a attempt to spread wifom. Seriously the good riddance to rc post is pretty much gloating.

If I was scum why would I be happy rc was dead? He creates chaos in town. That's exactly what I would want. And he doesn't add anything. Him being gone means two things

1) he did something useful by protecting someone cause scum wouldn't target him.
2) we have much less background noise to distract is from scum hunting.

The way RC role works we know for sure 100% that one of the shots was aimed at rc himself as weak body guard can only tank one shot. So only one death means there was two shots on rc or rc got shot while tanking a shot for another person the optimal use of a weak body guard.

One death could mean many more things.

It could mean only one shot was taken last night for whatever reason.

It could mean two shots were taken but one fired at a bullet proof.

It could mean one was healed by a doc, stopped by a jail keep, about a million other things.

Why should we accept that rc was the target for one and that's why we have one kill?
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Why am I scum Bulbazoor? What have I done that is scummy? I am also feeling a change of read on dragonspawn. The initial thing he was being scum read for didn't ping me, but toDay he does. He isn't making as much sense as he did in that very game, so while you guys check out the link to meta me, also check out DS, in that very same game, cuz his game seems to have taken a dive since the beginning of the game. Please be my guest and check both of us out. If you are saying that I am scum from meta from that game, well, good luck. I would like to know your logic please? I have to admit though, the mostly unopposed dragonspawn wagon has me a bit bothered.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Of course I suggest the town looks into you after my mislynch so therefore I must be scum.

This is seriously getting ridiculous.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by Shazam »

In post 1631, dragonspawn wrote:Of course I suggest the town looks into you after my mislynch so therefore I must be scum.

You said to look into FIVE PEOPLE. At that point, you have no basis for saying Kitty's scumread on you is biased by that. If that was how it worked, everyone would just say "look into [insert large number of people in the game] after I'm dead" and then come back with "OH I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE VOTING ME, I BET I KNOW WHY THOUGH." To sum up, I don't find it ridiculous at all that Kitty finds you scummy.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1632, Shazam wrote:
In post 1631, dragonspawn wrote:Of course I suggest the town looks into you after my mislynch so therefore I must be scum.

You said to look into FIVE PEOPLE. At that point, you have no basis for saying Kitty's scumread on you is biased by that. If that was how it worked, everyone would just say "look into [insert large number of people in the game] after I'm dead" and then come back with "OH I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE VOTING ME, I BET I KNOW WHY THOUGH." To sum up, I don't find it ridiculous at all that Kitty finds you scummy.

Then you aren't paying attention. How many times are you going to let the scum try to mislynch me before you wise up or just take me out? Seriously if I'm so scummy lynch me instead of dragging this freaking mislynch day after day.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Does it bother any of you that if I'm scum there hasn't been a single counter wagon today?
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Annarchy »

In post 1634, dragonspawn wrote:Does it bother any of you that if I'm scum there hasn't been a single counter wagon today?

actually there was one on Firebringer, and there was some suspicion thrown my way
and your buddy Bulba is trying to get one going on Kitty
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

This is damn near a town tell to me. I am not getting back on the Dragonspawn wagon. The only way its not is if Dragon is heavily fucking bussed and that's why Dragon is frustrated.

The players I taught over at USMB all have the same sarcastic and annoyed vibe I do when wagoned. I find it hard to fake.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Titus it's not hard to fake dragonspawn should of been dead a while ago. This is davesaz all over again.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Titus »

I disagree. I didn't train Daveaz. I just felt better about him than I did you. There's a certain gist you get towards people you help play. Maybe I am terrible at explaining this but Somethings you just get to know about someone.

I can practically hear Avatar's eyes rolling in the back of his head.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

This dragonspawn lynch is going through. You know there are also other reasons he could be frustrated. Maybe he thinks we caught him on bs or he hates his scum buddies.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

The latter is why I am not at a 100% town tell but I am pretty sure Avatar is town. I think it's time for my first glance at VCA because I think this Dragonspawn lynch is a mistake but I know I am not beating the case on him currently.

I will be out tomorrow. Give me til the end of Friday?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: Dragonspawn

I want to analyze it for myself, though.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:52 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1617, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What have I missed here...

Why is Dragon scum?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Been asking that three days bbt.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:48 am

Yeah, I'm not getting it at all.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Kitty Galore »

In post 1630, Kitty Galore wrote:Why am I scum Bulbazoor? What have I done that is scummy? I am also feeling a change of read on dragonspawn. The initial thing he was being scum read for didn't ping me, but toDay he does. He isn't making as much sense as he did in that very game, so while you guys check out the link to meta me, also check out DS, in that very same game, cuz his game seems to have taken a dive since the beginning of the game. Please be my guest and check both of us out. If you are saying that I am scum from meta from that game, well, good luck. I would like to know your logic please?
I have to admit though, the mostly unopposed dragonspawn wagon has me a bit bothered.

Actually, I think you are being ridiculous. You are being a little overly touchy. I said that my read is changing, that your posts today have pinged me, that has nothing to do with you wanting to have people look at me "after you flip town". People can look at me all they want, ask me anything cuz I have nothing to hide. I only suggested that if Bulba wanted to bring up our previous game together for a look at my meta, they might look at you too. That opening post of yours toDay did seem weirdly written. I don't know what to make of it. I believe Titus was in that game for a short time too, had me pegged as scum. IIRC Your reaction is kind of back to the overly defensive typical dragon I recognize. I am just not sure about you atm.

In post 1634, dragonspawn wrote:Does it bother any of you that if I'm scum there hasn't been a single counter wagon today?

Did you stop reading my post at "look at DS in that game too"? See bolded by me above.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Shazam »

I'm actually pretty sure dragon's town now.
VOTE: Annarchy

Back to the connection with davesaz.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:40 am

Post by duppin »

Honestly I still find Dragonspawn scummy, however I'd like to pursue something else for a while. I did not like the fact that it was so easy to get a train going on him today compared to yesterday where I was met with a lot of resistance.
I'd like the people who changed their opinion on him to explain why. Is it only because of davesaz flip?

At this point I'd honestly be up for voting anyone who was on the Garmr train yesterday (including Dragonspawn).
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:15 am

Shazam, why the turn around?

Duppin, you're unsure on Dragon based purely on wagon speed?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:38 am

Post by duppin »

Not really the speed, just because of how easy it was to get a train running when it was impossible to get it going yesterday.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”