St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:04 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

VOTE: Drizzx

I would be really suprised if this guy isn't scum. Sorry M8, but once you see it from my perspective you'll understand. My 1x bulletproof is still functional, so you lied about being compulsory.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

VOTE: Gratuitous
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Drizzx »

Grib got replaced by Constantine I believe, and Constantine claimed in the night QT we had and his claim turned out to be true, and is normally a town role, although who knows in this game. He claimed bulletproof and our kill did not kill him.

We are Compulsive Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper. The Compulsive part means that we are compelled to use our ability every night and if we don't submit a target, one will be chosen at random. This creates a neighborhood for the night where we can stay anonymous (but obviously I'm going the disclosure route so that's not really applicable). The Psychotic part was a once per game we could execute someone, but we had an itchy finger ... the one that pulls the trigger, and were compelled to use it on night one ... unless someone had been able to roleblock or otherwise stop us from using our power, in which case we would have had free will to snag and kill someone scummy at our discretion.

The kill was one time only and it didn't kill because we happened to pick someone who was bulletproof. So that's a minor upside I guess. For the rest of our living time in the game we are a Compulsive Neighborizing Jailkeeper. We can target someone and have a night chat with them and Jailkeep them.

PV ... if you are town you don't want to lynch us. Think about it and you'll understand why. Make the scum kill us if they realize it, but don't blurt it out please.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

Hi guys, what's going on? ^_^/~
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:06 am

Well the only way Drizzx isn't scum is if a doctor targetted me last night.
Show

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1927, Drizzx wrote:He claimed bulletproof and our kill did not kill him.

In post 1925, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:My 1x bulletproof is still functional, so you lied about being compulsory.

How do you know your 1x BP is still functional?
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:07 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1925, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:VOTE: Drizzx

I would be really suprised if this guy isn't scum. Sorry M8, but once you see it from my perspective you'll understand. My 1x bulletproof is still functional, so you lied about being compulsory.

In post 1927, Drizzx wrote:Grib got replaced by Constantine I believe, and Constantine claimed in the night QT we had and his claim turned out to be true, and is normally a town role, although who knows in this game. He claimed bulletproof and our kill did not kill him.

We are Compulsive Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper. The Compulsive part means that we are compelled to use our ability every night and if we don't submit a target, one will be chosen at random. This creates a neighborhood for the night where we can stay anonymous (but obviously I'm going the disclosure route so that's not really applicable). The Psychotic part was a once per game we could execute someone, but we had an itchy finger ... the one that pulls the trigger, and were compelled to use it on night one ... unless someone had been able to roleblock or otherwise stop us from using our power, in which case we would have had free will to snag and kill someone scummy at our discretion.

The kill was one time only and it didn't kill because we happened to pick someone who was bulletproof. So that's a minor upside I guess. For the rest of our living time in the game we are a Compulsive Neighborizing Jailkeeper. We can target someone and have a night chat with them and Jailkeep them.

PV ... if you are town you don't want to lynch us. Think about it and you'll understand why. Make the scum kill us if they realize it, but don't blurt it out please.

In post 1928, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:Hi guys, what's going on? ^_^/~

No one gives a shit about this night killing action.

We have an SK, and mafia, and possibly a killing role and THERE WAS NO DEATHS.

GRAT
DIES
TODAY.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:08 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1930, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1927, Drizzx wrote:He claimed bulletproof and our kill did not kill him.

In post 1925, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:My 1x bulletproof is still functional, so you lied about being compulsory.

How do you know your 1x BP is still functional?

And you, why are you not voting Grat?
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:09 am

No he doesn't. Drizzx jailkeeped me to prevent me from being confirmed town. He said that he was compulsed to kill me tonight, but then I told him I was bulletproof. I didn't die and my 1x bulletproof is still effective. There is other evidence from our PT as well that Drizzx is scum.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:10 am

I asked Titus m8
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:10 am

Seriously though, unless a doctor targetted me Drizzx is scum.
Show

The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:11 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

Ok, lets say Zzzx killed Constantine and lived.

THERE ARE TWO MISSING KILLS THAT ARE UNACCOUNTED FOR.

This is a problem for later. We lynch Grat and deal with this later
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1934, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I asked Titus m8

Does the mod normally tell you if you still have your BP? Or is this mod dependent?
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:12 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

Also there are multiple roles that can block kills.

NKA is ineffective at this time.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:14 am

@TBB

Night Kill anaylisis is perfectly effective. I am telling you that Drizzx is as close as we can get to confirmed scum.

Does the mod normally tell you if you still have your BP? Or is this mod dependent?

I wouldn't know. I just asked Titus if I still had my bulletproof.

Now that I think about it, this game IS called don't trust Titus.
Show

Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Drizzx »

In post 1925, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:VOTE: Drizzx

Then something else intervened. Go look at the quick topic. Paraphrasing the game mod here: "Drizzx attempts to kill Constantine. I'm locking the thread because the day is starting. You may no longer chat here."

The mod literally confirmed that we attempted to kill you, and I told you it was compulsive. I also asked during day one for someone to roleblock us or jailkeep us so that it would go from compulsive to useable at our discretion.

If you're not a lying sack of scum, the answer is that someone else did something to save you. But, I think you're lying. We were not notified in any way whether or not our shot was expended, so it logically follows that you would not be notified either.

VOTE: Constantine

He claimed Drunk Bulletproof <redacted> for whatever it's worth. He expected scum to try and use a night kill on him in our quicktopic, but now (assuming he is telling the truth and was informed he still has his BP), despite expecting that scum would obviously target him, cannot possibly think of some reason why our role, which was
mod confirmed
to try and kill him could have failed to take away his BP? I mean, if it was so obvious scum wanted to kill you, wouldn't a doctor perhaps want to heal you?

Too much cognitive dissonance from Constantine. It doesn't add up. His slot should already have been lynched yesterday.

P-Edit: There is no evidence from the PT that we are scum. I expected that you were lying about being BP to see how we would react. I expected you to die and asked you to say what you wanted so I could relay it to the game. That's all that's in there. You said you didn't believe me and thought I was trying to get more information from you even though your first post you claimed your full role.

As I said ... congnitive dissonance big time.

How on earth can you claim we aren't what we say we are when you have the proof of every part. You were jailed, neighborized and the mod confirmed that we tried to kill you. I even breadcrumbed the compulsive part when I asked someone to roleblock or jailkeep us so that we wouldn't be forced to kill (the forced kill was only for night one. Had we been prevented from using our role last night, we would have had free will on when to use our 1-shot kill).

The mod literally told you that we were telling the truth, and you're still trying to get us mislynched? Who does that? Not town...
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1939, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I wouldn't know. I just asked Titus if I still had my bulletproof.

And she said you still had your BP?

@Titus is this something you can answer?
Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Drizzx »

In post 1939, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@TBB
I am telling you that Drizzx is as close as we can get to confirmed scum.

This is literally the most stupid thing I have ever seen anyone post in a mafia game. That's saying something since I'm hundreds of games into forum mafia. I don't think you could be any more clueless if you tried. Go back and look at Titus' last post in the QT, where she told you that we have a kill and it was used to try to kill you.

*facepalm*
Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Drizzx »

All of the hydra posts so far today are by Drixx, fwiw.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:17 am

So scrap that. Maybe Titus lied maybe she didn't. No time for wifom.

I still think that Drizzx's role and PT actions are extremely scummy. Titus said something in the PT that implied Drizzx's role isn't compulsuive, which leads me to believe that he lied. I do not know if Titus lied to me or not, which is the only thing making me doubt whether or not Drizzx is scum.
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:18 am

Drizzx is being reactionary because his mistake in the night provided me with a pretty good case he is a lying sack of scum. He just said a moment ago...

Constantine you were talking to us last night. We were being honest, as you saw, and I believe you were honest with us. A shame nobody was able to do as I asked.
Show

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Drixx, lets wait for Titus to flavor and change the thread title, etc before assuming.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:19 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

I dont give a shit if Titus came in and said that Zzzx is scum in thread.

Grat dies today. There is no way in hell they were both town given that Kling flipped town, scum tried to move the scum wagon to grib.

There are roleblockers, commuters, Bulletproofs, and other abilites that can block kills. WE ARE NOT GOING TO OUT ROLES TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE NO KILLS.

Plotfrog, quit trying to force a counterwagon on Constantine, I know thats what youre trying to do and if you do it, you will die tomorrow.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:20 am

*Sigh*

I may have to reveal that I lied in order to prove Drizzx is scum...
Show

Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1947, The Blue Blur wrote:Plotfrog, quit trying to force a counterwagon on Constantine, I know thats what youre trying to do and if you do it, you will die tomorrow.

Fucking A that's not what I'm fucking doing.

I'm asking some questions, not trying to out shit. I'm only asking questions about what was already outed. I'm so sick of you right now but I agree Grat is scum

VOTE: Gratuitous Honey Bee whoever

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”