The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:24 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1948, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:*Sigh*

I may have to reveal that I lied in order to prove Drizzx is scum...

Fuck off

@Drixxx: Fuck off

We are not forcing other wagons and making the days last longer than need be like yesterday.

WE ARE NOT STALLING TWO/THREE WAGONS AGAIN TODAY.

GRAT DIES AND IM NOT A FAN OF YOU THREE TRYING TO WASTE TIME OUTTING EACH OTHER AND PLOTFROG STALLING BY TRYING TO OUT ROLES.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1950, The Blue Blur wrote:GRAT DIES AND IM NOT A FAN OF YOU THREE TRYING TO WASTE TIME OUTTING EACH OTHER AND PLOTFROG STALLING BY TRYING TO OUT ROLES.

Again, not what I'm doing.

-Frog
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Anyway - Grat, scum. Grib is town, which means Constantine is. Why the fuck do you think I'm starting a counterwagon on Constantine? I'm just trying to sort out why they'd have a BP left if Drizzx was forced to kill them, and how they'd know that. It's called figuring out the game, not outing any roles. These roles were already outed.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

*Sigh*

This is important, so read this (and yes, I know lying as town always backfires)

he truth is that I am not bulletproof, Drizzx. I said that in the thread out of suspicion that you were scum, and that would force you to reconsider night killing me, since I hinted in the thread that I thought you were lying about being compulsive.

Titus also never said my bulletproof was still effective, because I was never bulletproof to begin with. Either Titus directly lied to you several times (which is a possibility), or you are scum. I was jailkeeped, so I know a doctor would of been ineffective.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

In post 1926, Quoth The Pidgeon wrote:VOTE: Gratuitous

Oh hi <3
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Quoth The Pidgeon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Quoth The Pidgeon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Quoth The Pidgeon »

I'll be back after work.

Shut up salamence. My vote had the least to do with Klingon being lynched. I was pushing the Gr's all Day. Just to be met with crap about wagons making people obvious {instert alignment here}. People needed to stop circlejerking and wake up.
AngryPidgeon and TellTaleHeart

Imagination, of course, can open any door - turn the key
and let terror walk right in.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 am

Your Killers attempts to execute their target. This thread is locked due to deadline. No further talking is permitted.

Okay, so here are the things that strike me odd...

1. It says
your killers

2. It says
attempts
. I lied about being bulletproof, and I was jailkeeped, so under no circumstances should I still be alive

Their target
So was I even the attempted night kill?
Show

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:35 am

Damn, bastard games drive me insane.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1941, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 1939, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I wouldn't know. I just asked Titus if I still had my bulletproof.

And she said you still had your BP?

@Titus is this something you can answer?

If a role is limited shot BP, night kill immune, or commuting, a player will be told if it is used and to the extent of their protection.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:37 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 1956, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:2. It says attempts. I lied about being bulletproof, and I was jailkeeped, so under no circumstances should I still be alive

I have no idea if this is possible or not, but could Drizzx have been roleblocked?

"Compulsive (Neg. Utility)
You must act every night unless roleblocked. In the case of a compulsive Neighborizing Jailkeeper, they MUST jail and execute the first jailed target during night 1. Failure to select a target will mean a target will be selected by the mod at random, without regard to wincon plausibiliy. You cannot target yourself at random."
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:39 am

Oh! Good point Frog!

If Drizzx was roleblocked, that might explain what has happened.
Show

The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:40 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

They didnt need to out this stuff. Believe it or not, it doesnt guilty anyone.

There are docs, redirectors, roleblockers, bulletproofs, and commuters. There are plenty of abilities that can cause no kills. There are atleast 2 unaccounted kills (Mafia, SK, Town vig?), and for one to say Constantine made the kill if he is scum is plain stupid as Grib was being scrutinized. He wouldnt had made the kill if he was mafia.

Is grib scum? I dont know for sure and right now I dont care. He probably is looking more town because for scum to ride from one scum wagon (Grat) to another (grib) is unlikely. Its not like Nati and zMuffin are here to wifom bomb us.

LittleGumball is scum if both flip town. I doubt this of course, but it makes perfect sense for Little to make that statement if she is scum buying towncred while her partners are on the wagons.

Atum is scum, but I dont remember why at the moment. Its because Im so pissed with the Kling wagon and that bullshit that happened.

Wildcards: Matsin/Maxwell/Singer: Atleast one of them is SK or scum. Singer had a case of tunnel vision on us for some reason. Matsin admitted that Grat was mostlikely the scum wagon and never moved, also ignoring me when I asked why she didnt move. Maxwell we are townreading but it wouldnt surprised me if he flipped town. Theres always a townread that ends up being scum. Plotfrog could be another option too.

P-Edit:

@Pidegon: If I voted Klingon, you would have wagoned us for the same reason I called you out on, so dont bitch at me for calling you out on it.

@Constantine: Did you quote your PM?
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Banana Frog »

although would roleblocking affect the neighborizing as well? In which case Drizzx wouldn't be roleblocked?

I have no idea...just trying to work through things.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 am

@Salamence

No, I quoted the PT.

I don't know MS policy, but directly quoting your PM is a insta-ban no matter where you play.
Show

The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:42 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

Quoting your PT is also mod-Killable!!!!!
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:42 am

Post by Banana Frog »

SalaSonic...I have a theory. But it would be better served after a Grat flip.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

That's from the wiki. Role PMs are essentially copy pasted wiki anyway. All flavor is post flip.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 am

In post 1964, The Blue Blur wrote:Quoting your PT is also mod-Killable!!!!!

I doubt it. People can just wifom the hell out of it.

If it is though, then my apologies.
Show

Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Drizzx »

In post 1948, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:*Sigh*

You are a fucking idiot. Seriously. There are 13 total posts in the quicktopic, and two were by the mod.

In Post #1, by the mod, the mod informs you that you were jailed by a jailkeeper or kidnapper with both the neighborizing and psychotic modifiers. You were told you didn't know who we were or our alignment and that we were allowed to keep our name secret. The mod wished you good luck.
The only thing missing here is that we are compulsive. Absence of the mod confirming that doesn't make it not true

In post #2, I told you our full role name and told you that you were probably going to die. I said you should claim and tell me anything you wanted said to the game. I apologized and noted that I had tried to find a way around having to kill someone the first night, and especially because you got targeted before you replaced in so you were getting whammed right after replace in.

In post #3, You said that if we were town we had fucked your plan up. You told us you were a Drunk Bulletproof <Redacted> and that you thought scum might waste their NK on you and that you thought an investigator may have cleared you. You complained that you were going to be a confirmed townie (after complaining that you would have been the scum night kill ... which is it?). You complained that you claimed in the thread, but you had no way to know that the other hydra head, who is VLA and never talked to you last night submitted the action and it was done before you replaced in.

In Post #4, You called me a dipshit and pretended you thought I had a choice about whether to kill your or not, even though I had already told you it was compulsive.

In post #5, I explained that you should look at the wiki at all the setup options for this game, explained again that it was a compulsive action, explained again that I asked in thread for someone to help me get a way out of it so I could use the kill by choice instead of having no choice. I again apologized and said you should tell me what you wanted me to share with the game because your death would confirm you as a trustable source and I said it was probably the best we could make out of the situation. I made sure to note that I wasn't bluffing and that I had no choice in the matter whatsoever.

In Post #6, I said that if you were being honest about being bulletproof, then that was a good thing because a fizzled kill is better than killing a townie (your intro to the QT was super emotional and is medium strong evidence for you being town). I told you the best upside at the end of the first paragraph in post #6, which is what I hope PV realizes and would rather not broadcast to the thread, in case scum don't realize it. I also asked you to stop calling me a dipshit in post #6.

In Post #7, You criticized the decision to target you. I presume my hydra partner did it because you were a strong wagon for much of yesterday and he probably thought you were scum.

In Post #8, I pointed out that the decision was made before you subbed in and that you slot had been a strong wagon which got counterwagoned and since counterwagons are generally a scum tactic, you seemed to me to be a reasonable choice as possible scum.

In Post #9, You said you had strong reason to believe my role isn't compulsive. The only "reason" you could possibly have would be Titus not putting the word "Compulsive" in post #1. You asked me to ask Titus to confirm. I went and looked at my role PM and then made post #10.

In Post #10, I said that you could believe me or not, but that you shouldn't expect the moderator to just tell you I claimed honestly. I also pointed out you had no reason to disbelieve the compulsive part. I suggested another time that you look at the setup wiki. I explained my role and its modifiers in detail. I told you what you knew from the title of the QuickTopic and the first post. I pointed out that everything was consistent with my claim and wondered why you would disbelieve the compulsive part. I then re-iterated that if you were bluffing about bulletproof and if you were town you should give me whatever you wanted said.

In post #11, you basically told me to fuck off.

In post #12, I used a colloquialism to say that I was trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

In post #13, Titus mod confirmed that we made a kill attempt.

That's the entire QT paraphrased. It's really easy to try and get someone mislynched when you refer to something other people can't see. Now they know what was said. Come at me bro.

P-Edit: Yes, I suspected you were bluffing about being BP, ergo my appeal to you to tell me what you wanted to say to the game because I fully expected you to die. Since we were allowed to remain anonymous, I made the name "Your Killers" for the QT. The "s" was an accident as it was meant to just say "Your Killer". So you have everything you said we were scummy for literally mod confirmed for you. *SMH*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1967, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:

Quoting PTs is not allowed. You may paraphrase.

This gets a pass because you just quoted the wiki which is OK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Drizzx »

Yes... quoting from any private side chat is not allowed. Why do you think I had to heavily paraphrase? It would have been a lot easier to just paste that crap in instead of taking that time to paraphrase.

~Drixx
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:46 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

In post 1965, Banana Frog wrote:SalaSonic...I have a theory. But it would be better served after a Grat flip.

Yeah, thats fine.

I just dont want this conversation turning into a war of attrition ending with stalling wagons on Grat/Constantine/Zzzx.

St Constantine the Hermit wrote:

Thank you based Titus

P-Edit: Frog/Plot, do you see what Im saying?
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:46 am

In post #13, Titus mod confirmed that we made a kill attempt.

Again, who is this we?
Show

Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Drizzx »

In post 1969, Titus wrote:

Quoting PTs is not allowed. You may paraphrase.

This gets a pass because you just quoted the wiki which is OK.

Actually Titus, he directly quoted Post #13 from the QuickTopic ... does the Wiki specify that the end of quicktopic message be phrased precisely that way every time? If not ... I say honest mistake but not my call.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:48 am

I am fine lynching graticious. If drizzx was roleblocked, then he could be town, but
ONLY
if he was roleblocked.

I can still confirm myself as town tonight, which is why Drizzx's vote on me is stupid.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”