catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:50 am

Post by catboi »

In post 407, elusive wrote:I'm town. I think you're purposefully ignoring my content. I also find it convenient that no fucktard has thought it might be important to look at Scorpius's interaction. Nor has any actually town doofus seen my scum games on this site and realized that if Scorpy was my scum partner I would bus the daylights out of him.

So yeah. Bored by playstyles of the less than worthy. Among other unsavory things I could say but won't because apparently.
Having a hard time seeing this as genuine whatsoever, if you've actually got a defense to offer then post it rather than being dismissive of everyone.

Point about scorp interactions is actually one I wanted to look at, but had forgotten at the time as I was too tired to do so.
In post 409, elusive wrote:lalendra, selectively quoting my iso is remarkable

Didn't selectively quote at all, that's virtually every reference you make to scorp, with context included. You want to claim I left something out, go ahead and post it for me because I guarantee there's nothing there
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:53 am

Post by elusive »

Nope
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:54 am

Post by elusive »

It's not really my job to defend myself, it's your job to make an accurate case which you have already failed at. Being dismissive of people who play as if this is Town of Salem is a my prerogative.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:55 am

Post by elusive »

You haven't actually looked at Scorpius' interactions or ISO.

Since he revealed the setup spec and 3 scum, which is pretty important. Not only are you selective but have bad reads. See my earlier post about your terrible reads.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:57 am

Post by catboi »

And that was a quick read - Scorp basically never gives any commentary on elusive whatsoever, only interactions are some minor, useless questioning. Vote stays locked. elusive calling back on scorp's interactions seems especially ridiculous now given that. Also noteworthy was Scorp's which is a fairly lengthy attack on mala, thinking that reads far more like a legit attack on her rather than a bus, contrasts strongly with him basically ignoring elu, typical mistake of inexperienced scum is to basically ignore their partners
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:59 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 427, elusive wrote:It's not really my job to defend myself, it's your job to make an accurate case which you have already failed at. Being dismissive of people who play as if this is Town of Salem is a my prerogative.

Clearly does not want to be in the game nor cares if he's lynched. Wagon pls
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:02 am

Post by catboi »

Yeah, definitely convnced you're scum just trying to scare people at this point, to dismiss everything said against you as invalid is just jamming your fingers in your ears going "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" when in reality you can't come up with a coherent response (something of a theme in your play, I'm beginning to notice).
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:06 am

Post by elusive »

I've asked both you and your buddy Superbowl several things and you've ignored that. So, its you who is ignoring the obvious.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:06 am

Post by elusive »

Repulsed.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 429, catboi wrote:Also noteworthy was Scorp's which is a fairly lengthy attack on mala, thinking that reads far more like a legit attack on her rather than a bus, contrasts strongly with him basically ignoring elu, typical mistake of inexperienced scum is to basically ignore their partners

I can buy that. These two points, combined with the lack of any real defense, are enough for me to vote.

VOTE: elusive
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:06 am

Post by elusive »

What defense do you expect? I already gave my defense. I'm town. I've explained everything that needs explanation. Why would I as scum defend him so blatantly? How does that make sense? How does that fit with my scum meta where I bus my teammates with town and in fact react very differently?

Trying to blame me for your lack of research, logical skills and ability to go through Scorpius's interactions and look at them carefully or even do wagon analysis is not my problem.

As for being lynched? Do you think I care? Go right ahead, make my day.

Here is Scorpius in ISO:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7136416

Posts that might make sense for people who give a fuck to look at:

#154, #203, #313, #314
FOSes: Grib (obvious town), catboi for the miller claim (idk what catboi is but i don't like it outside of alignment), Lalendra (RVs), Bella 2x,
Asks Grib why he has a townread on me, that's soft fosing as well,

The question about why I ask people claiming to claim again? Umm...obviously because sometimes scum will slip and claim something and then slip and change it up. For example, look at the finished game Diamond is Unbreakable and how Sala fucks up his fake claim.

So yeah reaching and stupidity.

If I were scum, why would I hard defend Grib? Why would I go against a scum buddy and defend Grib? Seriously. No.

What are you going to do lynch me? Like, do not care.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:08 am

Post by elusive »

And #425 is a lie, catboi you left out my interactions with Scorpy over him FOSIng Grib along with the ones I posted above. Shoddy.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

(expired on 2015-08-30 00:00:00) (August 30th)

Spoiler: source code
VC#2.02
superbowl9 (0)

Banakai (0)

Malakittens*(1)
Atum
Radja (0)

elusive (5)
Malakittens, superbowl9, catboi, Maxous, Lalendra
Bellaphant (0)

catboi (0)

Lalendra (0)

Maxous (0)

Atum*(0)

Not Voting
- Banakai, Radja, elusive, Bellaphant

#386-#437: 03-06 01-06 13-03 09-06 11-06 10-06

*=prod

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:48 am

Post by catboi »

Hate quote-striping, but I think I need to here

In post 432, elusive wrote:I've asked both you and your buddy Superbowl several things and you've ignored that. So, its you who is ignoring the obvious.

You've asked me zero questions on the last two pages and keep avoiding making any response to the accusations, and again it only seems like you're trying to dismiss my arguments rather than respond to them, which doesn't look like town behavior at all.
In post 436, elusive wrote:And #425 is a lie, catboi you left out my interactions with Scorpy over him FOSIng Grib along with the ones I posted above. Shoddy.
You're right on this, I admit. Wasn't my intention to ignore it, it's just honestly so forgettable an interaction it barely registered. You argue with him over it, sure, but it's soft. You call him out () but you don't actually push on it and just say his reasoning's atrocious (). Scorp in response to you says not very much in and . Then ultimately again your "read" of him in is wishy-washy nonsense. If that's supposed to prove that you're not partners, I'm not buying it. At all.

In post 435, elusive wrote:Trying to blame me for your lack of research, logical skills and ability to go through Scorpius's interactions and look at them carefully or even do wagon analysis is not my problem.
And reading this, I'm struck by another big problem. You're attacking people for not doing research, but you've done nothing whatsoever yourself. Why not do that yourself if you actually have anything? Bu instead you're just insulting people and claiming they have nothing on you. It makes absolutely no sense for a town player to call people out to do something they're not even attempting themselves.

Here is Scorpius in ISO:
viewtopic.php?p=7136416&user_select[]=26244#p7136416

Posts that might make sense for people who give a fuck to look at:

#154, #203, #313, #314
FOSes: Grib (obvious town), catboi for the miller claim (idk what catboi is but i don't like it outside of alignment), Lalendra (RVs), Bella 2x,
Asks Grib why he has a townread on me, that's soft fosing as well,
Well, Grib's slot is dead so this is useless. Actually, what does any of this mean? Is the assumption that these people are likely partners because scorp fosed them, or town? This is straight up information over analysis.

The question about why I ask people claiming to claim again? Umm...obviously because sometimes scum will slip and claim something and then slip and change it up. For example, look at the finished game Diamond is Unbreakable and how Sala fucks up his fake claim.

So yeah reaching and stupidity.
See I understood that was a likely explanation, but just straight up asking someone to paraphrase is essentially useless as no one's likely to be tripped up that way. Looks more like a fabricated interaction than anything, if you were really testing for inconsisties I'd expect a little more thorough questioning.

If I were scum, why would I hard defend Grib? Why would I go against a scum buddy and defend Grib? Seriously. No.

You can't be serious. Why would you argue with your partner's reads? To create distance, or because you'd decided it was convenient to townread him? Are you trying to tell me scum partners never argue with each other about reads? There's essentially zero risk involved in doing so. I don't see how this is supposed to make you town at all and tonally it comes off as increasingly desperate in spite of your insistence that you don't care
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by elusive »

You're wrong.

How's that for defense?

Also, the burden of proof lies on you and the people on my wagon. Look at the shit wagon, its full of players who are using others for their reads. Where are the cases? There aren't any. Rank.

Also I despise people who ask for defense but then change the goal post. I explained some things you said I'm lying. Now when I flip town and then post game I'm going to feel justified writing, "This player's playstyle is worthless. See this game as evidence." Got it?

Mala's push sucks and seriously sucks.

Also, what research have you done? Have you looked at my scum or town meta and determined for example that as town I am always prickly as a pear about shitty stuff against me? Have you?

Or that my scum game is a lot better than my town game in general?

No, you haven't done research and are pointless. Lynch me so I can get away from this mentality of every single person on my wagon who I {} can't say it but you can imagine it, I'm sure.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by elusive »

Sorry, I don't know if I'm frustrated with mafia in general or just idk stuff but I'm town, if there are reasonable questions then I can answer those. I refuse to partake in hitting my head against the wall.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Elu meta is easy to manipulate. So just because you bus as scum in one games doesn't mean you have to in this game.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 424, elusive wrote:That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and I don't know why you play mafia.

I've played with Mala and accurate reads have rarely been her strong suit.

Wow nice insult here.

I think I was pretty fucking accurate in BSG before I was force-replaced.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Elusive if you are town, who should we be looking at for scum then?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

UNVOTE: elu

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 444, Malakittens wrote:UNVOTE: elu

Why
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

cold feet tbh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

plus theres two people ont he wagon i dont like

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 439, elusive wrote:You're wrong.

How's that for defense?

Also, the burden of proof lies on you and the people on my wagon. Look at the shit wagon, its full of players who are using others for their reads. Where are the cases? There aren't any. Rank.

Also I despise people who ask for defense but then change the goal post. I explained some things you said I'm lying. Now when I flip town and then post game I'm going to feel justified writing, "This player's playstyle is worthless. See this game as evidence." Got it?

Mala's push sucks and seriously sucks.

Also, what research have you done? Have you looked at my scum or town meta and determined for example that as town I am always prickly as a pear about shitty stuff against me? Have you?

Or that my scum game is a lot better than my town game in general?

No, you haven't done research and are pointless. Lynch me so I can get away from this mentality of every single person on my wagon who I {} can't say it but you can imagine it, I'm sure.

Yeah, no, you're just avoiding giving any sort of straight up answer with this crap.

"The burden of proof lies on you" in particular feels like a tactic I've seen from scum plenty of times. It's to just press people and go "case? case?" because if you're dismissive of people's reasoning for voting you, eventually some people are going to believe that there really isn't a case. I feel like I've explained myself several times but you avoid saying anything of substance.

And to talk of moving the goalposts, you point back at your interactions with scorp, don't actually cite anything and when I say there's nothing there, you tell me to go research your meta. If how you're playing now is different from your scum meta
then show me
. That should
not
be that hard.

What about mala's push on you sucked? Do you think she's scum?

In post 447, Malakittens wrote:plus theres two people ont he wagon i dont like

Might as well name them.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Lale & Max

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”