pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

your meta isnt inseperable. Stahp
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Banana Frog »

if grat flips town, my head is going to explode. I'll be totally lost...as usual. It'll be like refraction all over again.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:05 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2165, Banana Frog wrote:I'm not going into things I can't talk about. I just said there are things I can't talk about. That's the last I'm going to say on that topic.

Also, I'm not holding your lack of playing for a week against you. That's not any part of my argument at all.

This what I'm saying, though. If you don't see the difference between the types of games I play and when I play them, you're being blind to the bigger picture.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 2174, singersigner wrote:I'd imagine that the only way I'd ever be caught as scum is if I'm anywhere near lylo, to be honest.

Or if somebody got a guilty on you, but yeah.
Hydra of Fro99er (proper capitaliZation, US spelling, conciser, sometimes doesn't sign name) and Plotinus (intermittent use of capitaliSation, UK spelling, verboser, always signs name)
We will supply pictures of frogs and or banana slugs for anyone who is feeling sad <3
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:08 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 2171, pisskop wrote:
vote: grat

Vote Count Final

Honey Bee (11) - The Blue Blur, PeregrineV, St Constantine the Hermit, mastin2, TriforceP, Firebringer, Atum, Banana Frog, Flubbernugget, LittleGumball, pisskop

Drizzx (1) - singersigner
St. Constantine the Hermit (1) - Drizzx
Atum (1) - Quoth The Pidgeon

Not Voting (6) - Prolapsed Brain, Muffin, Honeybee, Oversoul, MaxwellPuckett, Bulbazoor

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have reached a lynch. The game goes into extended Twilight until Titus comes back, at which time she will give further instructions.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:10 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 2178, Banana Frog wrote:
In post 2174, singersigner wrote:I'd imagine that the only way I'd ever be caught as scum is if I'm anywhere near lylo, to be honest.

Or if somebody got a guilty on you, but yeah.

Ah fair enough. It would take considerably weird circumstances for someone to feel the need to investigate me, though. Like...to confirm a townread? >_>

I like tomatoes.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Banana Frog »

In post 2177, singersigner wrote:This what I'm saying, though. If you don't see the difference between the types of games I play and when I play them, you're being blind to the bigger picture.

I really must be, because I'm thinking about it and I'm not connecting the dots, sorry :(
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:16 am

Post by singersigner »

Well.

It's the difference between speed, confidence, size, and irl.

I think that should explain it to basically only you. >_>

I like tomatoes.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Banana Frog »

<3
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Banana Frog »

I'll chew on it for a bit. Need to get ready to take wifey in.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

The judge if any exists has 48 hours to pm me from the time of this post to send me whether they approve or reject this lynch.

All day actions become locked then.

LittleGumball has requested replacement. Night will not end until one is found.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
The Blue Blur
The Blue Blur
Goon
The Blue Blur
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:04 am

Post by The Blue Blur »

So ummm.

Idk why Gumball replaced out nor how it makes me feel.

I hope Singer kills me tonight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:26 am

Post by pisskop »

ohh. The compulsion is on the jailer bit, not the psycho bit
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:27 am

Post by pisskop »

which only raises more questions.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

Since this question has come up a lot, I will be clear.

A compulsive neigborizing psychotic jailkeepers and kidnappers must jail and attempt to kill their target N1. After their N1 attempt, they have no shot left. They still must neighborize or a target will be picked at random.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Drizzx »

In post 2187, pisskop wrote:ohh. The compulsion is on the jailer bit, not the psycho bit

In post 2188, pisskop wrote:which only raises more questions.

Reading Comprehension ... go take an adult remedial education class on it or something.

Itchy. Trigger. Finger. - On the first night, and only on the first night, the role automatically must execute, unless some other role had been able to intercede and stop it.

That's the negative utility to the role. Run this setup 100 times with competent players and this role kills a townie at least 80% of the time. Realistically, considering how blind town really is on day one, probably more like 90%, assuming the player getting the role actively chooses instead of letting it be randomized.

There are no questions unanswered. You are steadily moving yourself to the scum side of the board with what is either just really poor reading comprehension, or (more likely in my current opinion) you are intentionally pretending not to understand so you can try and set me up to be mislynched. I have yet to meet anyone on this site who is legitimately dense enough that they could possibly have actually read my ISO and came away without realizing that I am compelled to use my role every day and that I was also compelled to use the one kill shot I had on the first night, unless someone had intervened in a way that preserved it, in which case it would have become a kill shot I could use at my discretion.

There was never any inconsistency in the QT where the manic and pathological liar Constantine talked with me. There was never any misrepresentation (by me) of how our role functions in any way. A comment in our PT leads me to believe that ZZZX said something that would give one the idea that we have more than the one shot and that only on night one would we be compelled to use it but on other nights we could choose. I expect that was more him not ensuring that he was very clear that we had only the one shot.

If you keep misrepresenting me Pisskop, I apparently have two days of twilight in which to channel my current emotional turmoil at a target who is clearly and knowingly misrepresenting me and attacking me with things you know are not true. It's not that I necessarily want to dump it on someone ... but if you keep pushing me, I don't have a lot of bend in me right now; I'm liable to snap and nobody will enjoy what comes after that.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them. Continue to pretend like you have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old and you're going to set me off. I would really rather you didn't intentionally provoke me just now. Especially since I have been very open and thorough, and there's no reason for the kind of bullshit posts like the two you just made.
Drizzx
Drizzx
Townie
Drizzx
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Drizzx »

In post 2189, Titus wrote:

A compulsive neigborizing psychotic jailkeepers and kidnappers must jail and attempt to kill their target N1. After their N1 attempt, they have no shot left. They still must neighborize or a target will be picked at random.

I don't expect that Titus will confirm this, but I did ask specifically whether some other ability would be able to stop me having to kill on night one and if so would I gain voluntary control over when to use the shot, and I was told that if such a role were in the game and prevented me attempting to do the kill, then I would retain the kill to use at my discretion.
Banana Frog
Banana Frog
Goon
Banana Frog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Banana Frog »

Drizzx - I doubt there will be two days of twilight. There were only 4ish hours after the D1 lynch so I'm assuming that means there is a judge.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2191, Drizzx wrote:
In post 2189, Titus wrote:

I don't expect that Titus will confirm this, but I did ask specifically whether some other ability would be able to stop me having to kill on night one and if so would I gain voluntary control over when to use the shot, and I was told that if such a role were in the game and prevented me attempting to do the kill, then I would retain the kill to use at my discretion.

Check your PT. I think you have had confusion. I have always said you get one shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2190, Drizzx wrote:Reading Comprehension ... go take an adult remedial education class on it or something.

bwahahahahaha
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

At least I know enough not to tunnelfuck SCtH and screw up my role abilities
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

ahem. Anyways, that fair enough. I knew something was fuckery with your role.
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:50 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

In post 2185, Titus wrote:
The judge if any exists has 48 hours to pm me from the time of this post to send me whether they approve or reject this lynch.

Judge confirmation
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:51 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

In post 2193, Titus wrote:
Check your PT. I think you have had confusion. I have always said you get one shot.

Mod confirmation that Drizzx is a Compulsive Psychotic Neighborizing Jailkeeper
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
TriforceP
TriforceP
Goon
TriforceP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 am

Post by TriforceP »

In post 2197, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
In post 2185, Titus wrote:

Judge confirmation

That is not a judge confirmation, since it says "if one exists". However, yesterday's short twilight IS confirmation.
Well, looks like I never had to get on a computer to convince people of Gratscum. If Honeybee turns up mafia that'll cement my town views on the Blurs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”