Newbie 1646 - Mafiascum University Class 106 - OVER!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

/confirm
coming back after a 3 year break.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:07 am

VOTE: eimim

1. At least once a day, probably more
2. I've played a fair amount of games on here but I took a 3 year break and just got back
3. An equal balance really. Each are fun in their own way.

P.edit: I don't think it was regfan asking
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:52 am

In post 24, eimim_ wrote:
In post 23, Fugitive wrote:Good catch Jaack

VOTE: eimim

Wow, finding the first scum was easy.

Jumping on a wagon already?

In post 26, eimim_ wrote:
In post 25, Fugitive wrote:Jumping on a wagon makes sense when it's against scum.

Getting nervous already?

Disturbed about the way you're jumping on this

LOL scum harder pls.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:41 pm

In post 44, eimim_ wrote:Yeah, no. Fugitive is acting way too sure.
I want to wait until all players are in the game, but the more fugi posts the more suspicios I am of them.

In post 59, Bearbert D wrote:Ok, Regfan is playing so I'll probably just sheep him.
My first action as his sheep is to agree the wagon on eimim doesn't make any sense. The original reason for the attack sucks really hard. But I agree eimi's reaction to the wagon sucks too, especially post 28.

My second action as the sheep is to agree jaack is probsbly town. He found something he found suspicious and imediatly went with it. I also like the following question about "why aren't you voting fugitive?"

I'm pretty sure at least one scum joined the easy wagon on eimi. Fugitive's attack seems the most opportunistic to me and his "game solved" attitude also fits with him scum, wanting to make eimi look bad by making the latter think it's inevitable he'll be lynchec. I also disliked visday's response.

But what is the worst so far is Kadston's reaction. He supports the wagon on eimi, but doesn't join it. Especially think town him would have said he's not voting there not to put him at L-1, but this seems like testing the waters

VOTE: Kadston

In post 68, Bearbert D wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?[unvote][/unvote]p=7193515#p7193515]post 66[/url], Kadston wrote:

Well, it's natural for me to suspect someone that's being voted against already. And eimim didn't respond to my question at all.

Ummm, ummmmmmm, ummmmmmm

I'm at loss for words
UNVOTE:

Probably. What the fuck is this?

Can you explain your stance here please? Like why is it natural to do that? Do you actually agree with the reasons that were pushed bu jaack and fugitive? If so, why? If not, why do you suspect eimim?

Sorry guys, computer died. Was hoping to get it fixed before I needed to post but yeah, that didn't happen.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Oh this is awkward, it queued up my quotes. Fuck.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Oh even more awkward am I getting replaced? Should I not post? Sorry if I messed up
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:52 am

In post 44, eimim_ wrote:Yeah, no. Fugitive is acting way too sure.
I want to wait until all players are in the game, but the more fugi posts the more suspicios I am of them.

Hated this.

In post 59, Bearbert D wrote:Ok, Regfan is playing so I'll probably just sheep him.
My first action as his sheep is to agree the wagon on eimim doesn't make any sense. The original reason for the attack sucks really hard. But I agree eimi's reaction to the wagon sucks too, especially post 28.

My second action as the sheep is to agree jaack is probsbly town. He found something he found suspicious and imediatly went with it. I also like the following question about "why aren't you voting fugitive?"

I'm pretty sure at least one scum joined the easy wagon on eimi. Fugitive's attack seems the most opportunistic to me and his "game solved" attitude also fits with him scum, wanting to make eimi look bad by making the latter think it's inevitable he'll be lynchec. I also disliked visday's response.

But what is the worst so far is Kadston's reaction. He supports the wagon on eimi, but doesn't join it. Especially think town him would have said he's not voting there not to put him at L-1, but this seems like testing the waters

VOTE: Kadston

I like this vote though.

In post 68, Bearbert D wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?[unvote][/unvote]p=7193515#p7193515]post 66[/url], Kadston wrote:

Well, it's natural for me to suspect someone that's being voted against already. And eimim didn't respond to my question at all.

Ummm, ummmmmmm, ummmmmmm

I'm at loss for words
UNVOTE:

Probably. What the fuck is this?

Can you explain your stance here please? Like why is it natural to do that? Do you actually agree with the reasons that were pushed bu jaack and fugitive? If so, why? If not, why do you suspect eimim?

Not liking this. I get that it was farfetched or whatever but you already thought the slot was scum. Don't really think this is scum-motivated but yeah need to think on it.

Still good with my vote. Need to re-read though because this was rushed on my phone
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:07 am

Yes but that particular case felt iffy to me. Trying to decide if this is a set up for later or genuine.

Still good on the eimim vote though
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:23 pm

No read through yet, but whatever.

In post 149, Fugitive wrote:Eimim is starting to feel town to me. When not defending herself, I sense town motivation behind her posts.

What.

In post 161, Bearbert D wrote:Serious question: are you a Faraday alt Fugitive? A faraday who hit his head amd lost his ability to play mafia

Man I miss Faraday. Well I think I miss Faraday. I remember playing with that account years ago.

In post 186, Postie wrote:VOTE: Kadston

@Jaack
- Could I get a full reads list?

@Kadston
- What is your read on newbieinmafia and Regfan?

@eimim_
- What is your current read on Fugitive?

Vote eimim first. I'll think about the kadston lynch.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”