Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Kitty Galore

Kitty's ignored many of my posts she was supposed to respond to and is hoping a vote on Boon would make her look better to Keysor. For applying pressure to me, that's not applying pressure when you sling mud and ignore the other person talking. She's ignored my VCA entirely (after complaining she never saw the work) and is now ignoring my assertion that she is the double voter.

She's trying to fake like she's town. Seriously, no town puts a dead guy in their reads list when catching up. This is the second funny reads from KG. Not much has changed either.

KG isn't town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Prodge, will be back after I finish what I need to finish
2023 W/L | 1-0
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

I'm ignoring you Titus because I'm town. I don't need to be defensive. I am not the double voter.

Also it's laughable that I am voting boon to impress anyone. I have been scum reading him since day one and my I SO shows it. Looks like you are trying hard to get an emotional reaction out if me.

If people choose to lynch me, it would suck at this point for town. And we might lose. But I seriously can't wait to flip just to show everyone how wrong and scummy you are.

So you keep at me darlin. :)
Kitty Galore
Kitty Galore
Goon
Kitty Galore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Kitty Galore »

Titus - Do you even have any other scum reads, or is it just easier to push a lynch on me. I haven't seen you really do much of anything else.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2375, Titus wrote:Seriously, no town puts a dead guy in their reads list when catching up. This is the second funny reads from KG.

I don't understand the reasoning behind this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2379, Ankamius wrote:
In post 2375, Titus wrote:Seriously, no town puts a dead guy in their reads list when catching up. This is the second funny reads from KG.

I don't understand the reasoning behind this.

Check out KG's last readwall. She's talking about how Dragonspawn is town. We already lynched Dragonspawn on day 4 (well technically we lynched ronit but still). It's the only time she really goes into any explanation whatsoever. She says that she's nullreading you for your vote, but no explanation. Hell, most of the game was on a wrong wagon at some point or another. Merely being on the wrong wagon shouldn't be enough for a nullread. Her focus here on Dragon is awkward and out of place. If this was truly about the votes, then she'd be elaborating on why your vote in particular was bad. She isn't. She wants to have a nice out regardless of which of you or Boon is lynched.

It's also inconsistent with her "catching up". She's saying "thanks for the questions" but she doesn't have time to respond. Then her post doesn't really address them. The closest she comes is quoting Keysor's complaint about VT's supposedly being the loudest and leading discussion. She just side swipes that away though while ignoring the questions I have raised.

If this is indeed lylo, then she should be defensive. Early in the game, yeah the number of town aren't important. Scum have less to fear because they have a built in stack of people to defend them. Town should be answering every allegation and every question.

Here, Kitty Galore seems to be implicitly acknowledging this ("thanks for the questions") but doing nothing to actually progress the game beyond covering her ass on whichever (Ank or Boonskiies gets lynched). That's even better for her if both Ank and Boonskiies are town like the lynch that happened in Organic Chemistry.

@Hermit, Either a) you're killing people who suspect you or scum are doing that to frame you.

My most frustrating game came when I was in a hydra with PV, we called the entire scumteam. They lynched us. Then everyone who voted for the scum died the following night. I'm particularly sensitive to that pattern of everyone suspecting someone and winding up dead.

It's also well established that I do indeed stall on providing VCA as scum. My VCA is larges has at least an 80% success rate.

I did post my prior VCA analysis assuming multigroup scum. I haven't done it with single scum yet. I also will have to do it under the presumption that Keysor is town because of the fact that I don't think the mod would give scum 1.5 kpn as long as an even night vig was alive.

I've been dealing with house issues and VCA is a high priority but modding and the newbie game must come first.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 5.03

Ankamius
- (1) Boonskiies
Kitty Galore
- (1) Titus

Not Voting:
Keyser Söze, duppin, St Constantine the Hermit, Aeronaut, Kitty Galore , Ankamius

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is 09SEP20, (expired on 2015-09-20 18:00:00)
Last edited by pisskop on Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Prodding Boonskiies, St Constantine the Hermit, duppin
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:31 am

Post by duppin »

Will get back to this tomorrow when I have the time.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Titus, vote Ank. Duppin, you should too. KG, vote Ank also, and I won't hammer you if you go to L-1. St Const...you should also. There. Then we'd have 5.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Yeah I'm pretty sure Titus is town now.

Boonskiies is still hilarious.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

Boon, why should I vote Ank? Why have you ignored my posting on Kitty?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

Ank, what do you think of Kitty? Great you think I am town but right now we can't afford a mistake. So if you're town and your single scumteam theory is right, we need analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I haven't ignored it; I stated earlier my two scum reads are Ank and Kitty. I didn't really feel the need to comment on it, as I have no problem if kitty is the one to be lynched today. I even implied I would hammer him if he doesn't join Ank, haha.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Seeking Replacement for SCtH
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

#2377 is awful, but Boonskiie's interactions with her are even more awful, so eh.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Ankamius »

I could see them being different anti-town alignments, but I'd be a bit weirded out if they were on the same scumteam.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

Boon, you still haven't answered why I should vote for Ank.

Ank, as if your normal scumreads have turned out, maybe it's time to think a little differently.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2392, Titus wrote:as if your normal scumreads have turned out

I have no idea what this even means.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2378, Kitty Galore wrote:Titus - Do you even have any other scum reads, or is it just easier to push a lynch on me. I haven't seen you really do much of anything else.

I do have other scumreads. Anyone reading at this point also knows I scumread Hermit.

I am pushing you because you're my biggest scumread. It hasn't been "easy" pushing you as no one is voting you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Titus »

@Ank,

Firebringer and ronit didn't exactly work out and they were scumreads that were scumread by everyone and I couldn't prove them town and they were scumreads by most everyone alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Performer replaces St Constantine the Hermit, who replaced Annarchy, who replaced TheDominator37
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

Tentative VCA single ball

Assumes Keysor and I are town.

Duppin and Boon are not both scum with Dave due to proximity of votes to Dave (need to verify no removal of votes). Likely neither but given Boon early play not ruling him out.

Duppin only possible scum on Garmr 2.05
Aeronaut/duppin possible bussers
Hermit/Boon on Garmr at end
Hermit only possible scum on BBT
Aeronaut, Hermit, Ank on D3
Aero Kitty Ank were on D4

Garmr is a highly town lead mislynch. Hermit slot's lack of activity and constantly being on the wrong wagons (D2 + D3) looks like scum being along for the ride.

Kitty avoided the D2 major wagons at the end, instead made busiwork by pushing on known town D2 (FMPOV).

Duppin avoided all the shitty wagons at the end but his activity has also dropped. We've been mislynching, so is frustrated apathy to blame here? Role suggests town.

Aeronaut has a perfect SK role (twice bulletproof) but it has been town before, see Hilariously unbalanced. Aero has been vocal and on almost all the lynches but is now silent in lylo. Matches a scum or SK profile.

Hermit had an InuYasha problem (all who suspected him died but for me)

Ank still caring posting, responding and analyzing suggests town or at least not groupscum. Minorly concerned about the postulation of singlescum (did he already know?) Yet, he's my biggest townread ATM.

If we presume single scum, there can be no more than 4 currently alive.

8 alive, 4 scum requires bussing or the best that could happen is everyone loses. So I am going with 3 scum, 4 town plus SK.

Town
Me
Keysor
Ank (play)/Duppin(role)
Aero/Boon tie
Hermit
Kitty
Scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

*Forgot the rest of Kitty

She has textbook double voter timing presence, was on during Day 4 and OK with that lynch, yet brings up stale reads to push me. She's hyper secure in surviving ATM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

Please challenge both VCAs as I am not feeling well but needed to do them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”