Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

It's kitty/Ank, and then probably one of duppin/keysor
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Titus »

Why Boonskiies?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by duppin »

Alright, caught up.

To be honest, nothing has really changed. I do like a lot of what Titus has said today, but I could still see her be aligned with dave.

Anyway, not interested in Keysor, Ank or Aeronaut today.
I'd like to hear from the Hermit slot (Performer).

Oh and I would still lynch between Kitty, Titus, Boon and Hermit (in no particular order).

Titus is pushing on Kitty which is interesting. I believe there is at least one scum between them.
I honestly do not know how to read Boon, but he hasn't really done anything all game. He has been a bit more active today, but I disagree with most of his reads. Very questionable to say the least.
The Hermit slot looks suspicious. Had a slight town read on TheDominator, but did not like Annarchy or Hermit. Annarchy in particular looked very scummy.

Will most likely put down a vote tomorrow, assuming Performer has caught up. (Which is probably a bit too much to ask for, considering we are at 32 pages)
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2402, duppin wrote:Alright, caught up.

To be honest, nothing has really changed. I do like a lot of what Titus has said today, but I could still see her be aligned with dave.

Oh and I would still lynch between Kitty, Titus, Boon and Hermit (in no particular order).

Titus is pushing on Kitty which is interesting. I believe there is at least one scum between them.
I honestly do not know how to read Boon, but he hasn't really done anything all game. He has been a bit more active today, but I disagree with most of his reads. Very questionable to say the least.
The Hermit slot looks suspicious. Had a slight town read on TheDominator, but did not like Annarchy or Hermit. Annarchy in particular looked very scummy.

Will most likely put down a vote tomorrow, assuming Performer has caught up. (Which is probably a bit too much to ask for, considering we are at 32 pages)

: (

32x3 pages

I'll do my best to catch up and post a reads list and/or scumhunt, as soon as I catch up . What I
can
tell everyone is if you've been townreading my slot, you're correct.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2350, Titus wrote:
In post 2347, Aeronaut wrote:Ok, I have a rather straightforward question to ask of all of you.

@Everyone What do you think of SCtH right now, and his slot during the game. Is he town, is he scum, and why?

I'd like an answer from everyone before we do anything. This is important to me.

Single scum, he has the inuyasha problem. Everyone died who suspected him. Multiscum, I would expect one team to suspect him. Yet that didn't happen, so I am a little perplexed.

Yet, he"s an easy Mislynch bait as town and people do not like him.

This is how I feel about Kitty, currently.

In post 2369, Boonskiies wrote:I just don't really have anything to say. Not many people are posting.

Really not sure if this is Boon trolling or Boon literally not having read this game once. Maybe both. I really don't know what to think of him anymore, especially since I've never seen his scum game before. Need to look into some meta, maybe.

In post 2384, Boonskiies wrote:Titus, vote Ank. Duppin, you should too. KG, vote Ank also, and I won't hammer you if you go to L-1. St Const...you should also. There. Then we'd have 5.

What. Why.

In post 2398, Titus wrote:*Forgot the rest of Kitty

She has textbook double voter timing presence, was on during Day 4 and OK with that lynch, yet brings up stale reads to push me. She's hyper secure in surviving ATM.

Can you elaborate on some more of the the "textbook double voter" timing presence? If you already did something extensive and I'm missing it just link me.

In post 2400, Boonskiies wrote:It's kitty/Ank, and then probably one of duppin/keysor

Key is pretty conftown at this point with that claim, tbh. Unless there for some reason was just an Odd-night Vig and not an even one. Which I suppose COULD happen.

In post 2402, duppin wrote:Alright, caught up.

Hold on, in this post you go from saying you like a lot of what Titus has said today, to like two sentences down saying she's in your lynch pool? In what world does that make any sense?

Ok, the thing that's
really
bothering me about the Hermit slot here is that there's a lot of people saying "Oh yea he's suspicious!" but very few people willing to actually go through and lynch him at this point.

So I'm planning on voting him. I understand I asked what people thought of him and some of you replied, but really a lot of people didn't.

Because of that, I'm going to revise this question;
Why DON'T you want to lynch him today?
I, too, do want to see what performer is going to say, but honestly I really find it hard to believe I personally am going to be swayed against that lynch today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Key, who did you shoot last night?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2405, Aeronaut wrote:Key, who did you shoot last night?

FA_Q2
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

@Aero, To deduce Kitty was the likely double voter, I looked at the timing of the double votes.

The double voter (presumption) must be active to cast the vote. On day 1, there's a narrow window of time the double vote could have been placed.

It has to be after Dragonspawn in 391 but before FAQ2 in 393.

We look at who was posting then we have BBT, Shazam, The Cow, and Dragon. The Cow is a stretch because he's several hours late.

Kitty just got a prod from the mod and shooting off a double vote right there is plausible.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2406, Keyser Söze wrote:

FA_Q2

That makes more sense as a BBT shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm willing to lynch Hermit, but I would much rather lynch Kitty right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2407, Titus wrote:@Aero, To deduce Kitty was the likely double voter, I looked at the timing of the double votes.

The double voter (presumption) must be active to cast the vote. On day 1, there's a narrow window of time the double vote could have been placed.

It has to be after Dragonspawn in 391 but before FAQ2 in 393.

We look at who was posting then we have BBT, Shazam, The Cow, and Dragon. The Cow is a stretch because he's several hours late.

Kitty just got a prod from the mod and shooting off a double vote right there is plausible.

Some of, if not all of those names are cleared because they died and the double votes continued.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2408, Titus wrote:
In post 2406, Keyser Söze wrote:

FA_Q2

That makes more sense as a BBT shot.

BBT was an
odd-night
vig. I do not like that post Titus :shifty:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

Sorry Keysor, I haven't been feeling well. I wasn't meaning to doubtcast you. I just forgot last night was even. I haven't been feeling well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:45 am

Post by Titus »

Plus I expected FAQ2 to die by BBT for awhile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Why did you decide to kill FA?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Performer »

– interesting statement. You’re saying this is your and Titus’s consistent playstyle when playing as scum? Also, has anyone played with them or seen a game with them – evidence would be nice
– not sure what motive Hermit had about this bad statement. Town citizen is the same as VT except the role’s words are different. My predecessor really did a number on his role in a bad lurking manner :mad:
– Titus , are you saying the role is alignment indicative? I’ve seen the DV role be town before
– though it would’ve been extremely fun and chaotic with 2 scum teams and 1 town team, it makes a ton more sense that there’s an SK rather than 2 mafia teams at this point in the game. I’ve never played or seen a game with 2 mafia and 1 town faction…factor in the 8 remaining survivors – the numbers don’t add up to me. SK , 1 mafia team, 1 town team, looks much more likely to me
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Performer »

I found it to be unrealistic to look through all 90+ pages before day 5 deadline, compose a comprehensible reads list, and post it in a timely manner. So I decided to read from page 90 and beyond. Here’s my general reads list.

Town:
Titus
– plenty of scumhunting
Boon
– feels town = 2227 and other posts, look like he is pro-town

Null:
Keys
– 2251 and other posts, look like he is pro-town . See some scumhunting from him but 2297 doesn’t add up, compared to page 1 total amount of players. What’s going on with that, Keys?
Claimed to be Even-night Vig
Ank

Duppin
– thought Kitty/Titus/Boon/Hermit could be lynchable. Claimed to be Vig Enabler

Scummy:
Kitty
– 2280, just what are you trying to accomplish here? Only town left? That’s impossible
Aero
– claimed to be Two-shot BP Town in 2305. Anyone else think that’s a little overpowered even for a large game, therefore making it sound like a fake claim? 2404 about him doubting there being an Even-night Vig even though an Odd-night Vig died, doesn’t feel right
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:27 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Oh this is exciting.

In post 2416, Performer wrote:I found it to be unrealistic to look through all 90+ pages before day 5 deadline, compose a comprehensible reads list, and post it in a timely manner. So I decided to read from page 90 and beyond. Here’s my general reads list.

Town:
Titus
– plenty of scumhunting
Boon
– feels town = 2227 and other posts, look like he is pro-town

You literally aren't saying anything here... Titus is scum hunting. That's it? Where? With who?
What looks town about Boon's 2227?

Null:
Keys
– 2251 and other posts, look like he is pro-town . See some scumhunting from him but 2297 doesn’t add up, compared to page 1 total amount of players. What’s going on with that, Keys?
Claimed to be Even-night Vig
Ank

Duppin
– thought Kitty/Titus/Boon/Hermit could be lynchable. Claimed to be Vig Enabler

Besides Key, you literally just didn't say anything about Ank, and for Duppin you state two random facts and don't say any more on the matter. This doesn't tell us anything about what YOU think, it's just regurgitated.

Scummy:
Kitty
– 2280, just what are you trying to accomplish here? Only town left? That’s impossible

Therefore, based on that one post and not any other part of the game, Kitty is scum?

Aero
– claimed to be Two-shot BP Town in 2305. Anyone else think that’s a little overpowered even for a large game, therefore making it sound like a fake claim? 2404 about him doubting there being an Even-night Vig even though an Odd-night Vig died, doesn’t feel right

Yes, because 2-shot bulletproof is so overpowered. 2404 also isn't about me doubting an Even-night-vig.. it's me literally telling boon that it doesn't make a lot of sense to be doubting that claim with a flipped Odd-night vig. I still beleive it COULD be possible for Pisskop to do that to us, but it's highly unlikely at this point and I don't really care to pursue that now, or ever really.

Your reads list is comprised of things like "This post feels town", and "___ is scum hunting", random facts that don't really correlate, and selective posts from each person. I get that you don't want to read 90 pages, but this is really a very lazy and fence-sitty reads list. You're scum, trying to get SOMETHING out there.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

2327, I have seen DV be town and not town. The fact is no one claimed it, therefore its not town.

Multigroup scum is somewhat common in larges. Just pull a sample of large themes.

Will read the rest later. Work and bed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Here's the deal; we have four days left and Hermit/Performer is who we're lynching. I'm pretty sure he's scum at this point, and that empty readlist combined with the fact that it's taken this long for anyone to try to push this guy should
really
tell you all you need to know.

VOTE: Performer

That's what I'm doing today. If you're smart, then you should be doing it right along with me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Titus, I know you're sick and busy and all but seeing as you have him pretty far into your scumlist, I'd love your support on this too. If you actually think he's scum, then you should have no problem voting him today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Aeronaut »

If you're not convinced, here's the entirety of his ISO. It's 12 posts.

Spoiler:
In post 1828, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Okay, so interesting tidbit for you all to anaylze. I didn't actually sign up for this game, it was someone else.

Carry on...

In post 1868, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Titus, can we play a game without you trying to kill me?

In post 1908, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Yes, I have been surprised how many times I have gotten out of being lynched. I hide behind others scumhunting passion.

The only time I actually get lynched is when ppl are just seriously confused/frustrated, so they lynch me as a last resort.

In post 1909, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I am feeling an Aero lynch

VOTE: Aero

In post 1931, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Pisskop, you need to relax on people man

In post 1933, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Well you could always lurk

In post 2214, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:I support a mass roleclaim

In post 2278, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:What the fuck is this nominating shit?

I am town [citizen] which is totally different than vanilla town

In post 2311, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:If I could count the times scum reverted on a claim by stating it was all a big joke that went over our heads.

In post 2366, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Hey guys, I still think aeronaut is scum. Mod is way to pushy with the prods, let's be honest.

Pro tip for self meta lovers; I avoid claiming vanilla if I can manage it.

In post 2367, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@Titus, are you saying I kill off people who suspect me as scum, or vote people who suspect me as either allignment?

Sooner or later people are going to come to terms with the fact that I am a scum magnet, so lynching people who attach to me when I am obvious town is not a bad strategy.

In post 2368, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:BTW Titus, I don't see why you had to go and delete all the hard work you did on your VCA. Even if you think there is an error, I am still sure people would appreciate reading it.

I am also establishing a meta where you never get around to posting your VCA as scum, so my constructive feedback would be to try and break that trend if it does exist (you could disagree)

Most of them are mainly just-nothing posts, as well.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Now add that to the two posts by Performer today.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Performer, show me more of Boonskiie's "pro-town" posts.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2414, Aeronaut wrote:Why did you decide to kill FA?

I will paraphrase the PM I sent pisskop:

"BlueBloodedToffee is town.
FA_Q2 has constantly read scum as town, and town as scum.
St Constantine the Hermit has been lurking since replacing in.
garmr I like as town, or anti-mafia scum.
I like duppin and Titus' scum-hunting.
Aeronaut, great start, now null.
Ankamius, Kitty Galore and Boonskies, I have no real strong town read on these slots.

Shoot FA..."

Sorry FA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”